Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

OOOOHHHHYA we've burst another one............

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

That's ******* awesome. :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

I wonder how he feels about his own team in the late 80s who ran up huge debts by overspeding in trying to achieve success on the pitch. Interestingly from a club that likes to claim the moral high ground not a penny of these debts were repaid but instead taken by the parent company Edinburgh Hibernian PLC who then went into receivership with the burden of this largese expenditure on the football team as well as debts from other unsuccessful business ventures. Interesting article here gives a bit more detail around the "colourful" characters associated with this holier than thou club at that time.

http://www.carlukegazette.co.uk/sport/local-sport/mercer-merger-20-years-on-hibs-chairman-s-revolution-ended-in-club-being-open-to-hostile-bid-1-1246616

This one's hurting real bad :rofl:

aXI8VoB.gif

That post has to be one of the most tear stained, hurt filled rants known to man. The pain Is clearly etched into every word and is a source of real satisfaction.

aXI8VoB.gif

really is ready to crash in flames, really has to take easy and then come over to the best side of the city

SpikeDudley

:verysmug:

Dr Ian Malcolm

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

:locke:

Do these numb-skulls not realise this drivel will find it's way over here to be ripped to shreds?

Is that the point?

If so...you have made a proper arse of yourself,numberseven.

Hands of Hibs.....is that a band?

:vampire:

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

This poor sod (they) have no concept of punishment, legal processes and dictatorial ownership. If these twats haven't grasped it by now then they never will. Their new CEO who has worked wonders will a club that has already gone through administration and know doubt left people short due to their financial hardship and mismanagement, I wonder how they will receive her? Will she arrive to emails and letters containing vile and drivel such as this one above. Will this fact escape their tiny deluded minds as she walks through the doors of the echo dome and sits in the mostly vacant seats. I would say it will.

Dallas Green

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

:pleasing:

Some job that Hands "of" Hibs are doing running the club.

Oh wait..

It's a millionare that runs it.

You know you've got a whopper when you reel in a numberseven.

:rofl:

Brilliant stuff.

:clap:

:verysmug:

Roond yi.

More belters from over the road...

Originally Posted by Berwickhibby viewpost-right.png

My own personal opinion was that the Big L was about to happen until that **** Alex Salmond intervened at the last minute......

And then..

Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague viewpost-right.png

Have to agree 100% with BerwickHibby; based on other information from people I seen & the sudden approval.

Quite clearly, political intervention.

those that don't think decisions in the world are based on lobbying, threats and pure politics, need to wake up and smell the coffee.

it might be 2014, but it's not a fair society.

Mmmwwwwhaaaaaahaaaaa

Establishment club :smugger:

Refreshment Barrier

I love it when I read stuff like that because it reminds me how much they are hurting from the cup final filleting

monkfish1979

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

This is fecking beautiful. The pain they are in is something to behold. Tears and snotters everywhere.

To top it all off, Sirgay is sitting in his hovel somewhere "sailing a yacht" (I can't decide what it's a what it's a euphemism for. Probably drugs...) looking and feeling absolutely ruined. I wonder if he's ever had a life. Ten years. TEN YEARS!

Oh number seven have you forgotten how many good jambos stood alongside you during the hands off hibs campaign. I was one of them but I sure as shit wouldn't be doing it again in a hurry given some of the utter hatred spouted at us in recent years

punkrockcroc

Oh number seven have you forgotten how many good jambos stood alongside you during the hands off hibs campaign. I was one of them but I sure as shit wouldn't be doing it again in a hurry given some of the utter hatred spouted at us in recent years

This.

This will no doubt get lost in this thread, but what of the shares held in proxy by HoMST? Is there anyone from HoMST who can comment?

Presume that HoMST would have to vote and on either selling the shares or not, if they did vote to sell then each person with shares held on their behalf would be then paid out for their share.??

Jambo Jimmy saved the club with 4 dozen cake bake sales,any fruit scones left?

He could've stuck them in the freezer once the shares were removed...

Toxteth O'Grady

The sooner Ann Budge has her feet under the table the better.

It won't be long now

Alwaysinourshadows

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that is fantastic. They are so jealous and bitter of the wonderful club that is Heart of Midlothian. GIRFUY ya smelly hibs bazza

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Wowzer

So much pain

So much anguish

So much hate

so ****** funny :rofl:

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

OOOHHHH!! someone's just a tad pre-menstrual methinks.

Presume that HoMST would have to vote and on either selling the shares or not, if they did vote to sell then each person with shares held on their behalf would be then paid out for their share.??

No! HOMST have no title to sell these shares, they are only the vehicle that holds them on behalf of others such as myself!

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Gotta hope that he is not left alone in a Petrol Station, I mean there are plenty innocent people that may get caught up in his Fire Ball...

The Hurt is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Great

There was a regular poster on here who came out and said that news about Anne Budge's involvement had put a spanner in the works. He was called out at the time and folk suggested he may be a hobo. User name certainly could have been seen as one. He came back on about a week later when there was a slight delay, to say I told you so. Funnily enough he's not been on since the 8th of April. Hmmm. Disgruntled hearts fan or one one of Sergey's aliases?

There would have been no George Burley in the first place, without Romanov. There wouldn't have been a club FFS.

Christ this is tedious. :unsure:

Thanks Keith. Somebody has to keep saying it, apparently.

Quick quiz

Last I heard Vlad's arrest triggered the release of the shares.

Guess who from over there?

Marvelous stuff.

That poorly spelled, psychotic rant from a mouth-breathing loser has little to do with us emerging from admin. It has all to do with the fact that our U-20 team has embarrassed his pathetic club four times this season. Our young lads have won more derbies this year than the overpaid, underachieving Docksiders have won in five years. And the loser knows that there is nothing in his future other than further humiliation from Heart of Midlothian.

I have a message for the slavering clown: Get used to it, or find yourself a better Scottish club to support. There are many to choose from.

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Oh dear.

We have really ruined him.

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Please could NUMBERSEVEN explain all those accusations?

Or is it simply a smokescreen to cover up his clubs abject failure on the 19th May? Do these slurs actually help the Hibs support to come to terms with that wonderful day?

Sad, very very sad.

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Romanov_620_1729978a.jpg

I get a bit tired reading about HOH over the years, jees when will it sink in HMFC as we know it would have bitten the dust as well but no it was all about getting rid of one team only.

Seymour M Hersh

Yeah, same here. Will have another we look.

Cheers.

I'm sure I read that Ann Budge is, as a matter of urgency, going to get share certificates issued when she gains control.

Exactly Bev! Plenty of gid Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with the hibs during that time and supported HoH to the hilt. Short memories (he's probably only a teenage keyboard warrior and thinks HoH is a bit like FoH - delusional)! Bridges burnt there! No be doing that again when they go into admin......tick tock ya****!

colinmaroon

I admit to being cynical about anything written in the hibsman but does that article not just read as desperately trying to find any negatives they can from what should be positive or at the very least a "nothing new to report" news item

It does!

It's shameful straw clinging for a drowning Hibby and, in fact, even the straw has gone.

King Of The Cat Cafe

The sooner Ann Budge has her feet under the table the better.

It won't be long now

I fully expect that in nine months time a whole new generation of Anns will be baptised in and around Edinburgh.

Some may even be girls.

maroonlegions

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

I take it he self imploded after posting that,what a lot of utter shoite though, they continue to believe the myth populated by the insane delusions of Sergay, he has sown the seeds of utter delusion about our administration and this person is just one of many damaged victims created by Sirgay.They are pure jealous of the way our fans answered the call to arms, indeed he has no mental capacity to really fathom and grasp the sheer scale of loyalty and commitment the Hearts fans have shown from day one when we entered administration, he knows, like we do that their crowds will dwindle further if they do not get their own house in order and they could start the slipper slope of a financial downward spiral. That post reeks of a hatred not borne out of any real reality based on facts but from one that is in essence borne out of ill informed ramblings from the primary source that gave birth to that post, Sirgay has damaged them big time, he has mind fecked them proper. lol.

Hands of Hibs is how real fans save their club? By pleading and hoping someone with money can bail them out?

I would have thought real fans save their club by buying it.

We utterly broke them on the 19th of May, I remember toasting every drink that night with "rest in peace Hibernian fc" oh how right I was. Their pain is so enjoyable.

colinmaroon

This poor sod (they) have no concept of punishment, legal processes and dictatorial ownership. If these twats haven't grasped it by now then they never will. Their new CEO who has worked wonders will a club that has already gone through administration and know doubt left people short due to their financial hardship and mismanagement, I wonder how they will receive her? Will she arrive to emails and letters containing vile and drivel such as this one above. Will this fact escape their tiny deluded minds as she walks through the doors of the echo dome and sits in the mostly vacant seats. I would say it will.

Yes! There will be a glorious display of utter hypocrisy when she arrives but then, it's pretty intense as it is.

They are suffering the classic deflection syndrome - "Look at their sins! They're much worse than mine!"

Ignorance supr?me!!!

Voice of reason

great news!

Does anyone know when we will now hear about season tickets for next season??

I have no idea but it seems pretty crucial in terms of cash flow to see us through to exiting administration in June. Can we begin selling them once this purchase agreement is signed between BDO and Ann Budge next week? ... Or do we need to wait until we exit admin?

Exactly Bev! Plenty of gid Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with the hibs during that time and supported HoH to the hilt. Short memories (he's probably only a teenage keyboard warrior and thinks HoH is a bit like FoH - delusional)! Bridges burnt there! No be doing that again when they go into admin......tick tock ya****!

How many do you think? And what did you do to stand shoulder to shoulder with them ? I know Robbo and a fan's representative spoke at their rally but what else happened to show solidarity with them?

Archived