Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

Dr. Bapswent

We-arra-people-so-show-us-ra-deeds-Ann!!

What a great job by BDO. Not a cheap process, but worth every penny!! Arise Lord Jackson Of Gorgie...

Can we get Rudi signed for the last two games...just to stick one up the SPFLPFPFPL?

Maybe we should be out of admin before we sign players.

Thats kinda the rules.

Just a thought.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as well as AB, we owe an enormous debt of gratitude to Bryan Jackson and his BDO chums. Can't have been much fun for them.

Thanks lads :)

Maybe we should be out of admin before we sign players.

Thats kinda the rules.

Just a thought.

I also doubt it makes sense to sign a player then send them off on a summer holiday to then cover 4 weeks of wages ...

I'm kind of gutted we didnt have a wrecked Gary Mackay standing outside Tynie giving an Arthur Scargall Esq rant about deeds etc.

I also doubt it makes sense to sign a player then send them off on a summer holiday to then cover 4 weeks of wages ...

I'm kind of gutted we didnt have a wrecked Gary Mackay standing outside Tynie giving an Arthur Scargall Esq rant about deeds etc.

I'd have preferred Phil Stamp he's a hoot!

Back to 2005

Do we have to wait till we out of admin before season tickets go on sale

Don't think so. Once the SPA has been signed ann will take charge.

We-arra-people-so-show-us-ra-deeds-Ann!!

What a great job by BDO. Not a cheap process, but worth every penny!! Arise Lord Jackson Of Gorgie...

Can we get Rudi signed for the last two games...just to stick one up the SPFLPFPFPL?

Not read the rest of the thread so apologies if already answered.

Rudi will not be playing for us this season.

F3xIHBt.jpg

Not read the rest of the thread so apologies if already answered.

Rudi will not be playing for us this season.

F3xIHBt.jpg

Plus the fact we are still in administration and shall be for a month or two or three.

Can somebody post official confirmation that there has been no objections in Lithuania please as I cannot see anything on FOH site.

Dalstonjambo

Hears FC are risen today! Aaaaaalleluia!

Heart of Midlothian FC please. We have the greatest name in world sport. Lets ensure from now on it's used wherever possible

Can somebody post official confirmation that there has been no objections in Lithuania please as I cannot see anything on FOH site.

QVDBTXxR_normal.jpegFoundation of Hearts @The_FOH · 4h

Confirmation that UBIG cooling off period has expired without any objections. Just the Sale & Purchase Agreement to complete. #almostthere

:pleasing:

ToadKiller Dog

Bad news the financial wizards of leith have examined the FOH /budge plans and found them to be unsustainable .

Their predicted outcome

8500 pledgers will drop to 1902 by sept

Crowds to drop to an average of 5115 by December .

Admin by the new year

Budge to seek refuge in North Korea by March

Liquidation by May .

Sorry to pass on the bad news on this day but those wizards have been proven spot on in the past.10 years .

On a footnote to their report they expect the current Hibs renaissance and era of dominance to continue

Did someone not say on here before that since there are no certificates, there are no shares?

I would be glad to be proved wrong on this.

Someone may well have said it, but they're wrong, same as those who claim the shares are frozen are wrong.

The shares exist, the shareholders exist, and the shareholders are registered and have the same rights as any others - all that's missing is the bits of paper.

The printing, numbering, and issuing of share certificates costs money - money that BDO could not spend while we were still in administration - so that will change soon, and the share certificates will be issued.

scott_jambo

Bad news the financial wizards of leith have examined the FOH /budge plans and found them to be unsustainable .

Their predicted outcome

8500 pledgers will drop to 1902 by sept

Crowds to drop to an average of 5115 by December .

Admin by the new year

Budge to seek refuge in North Korea by March

Liquidation by May .

Sorry to pass on the bad news on this day but those wizards have been proven spot on in the past.10 years .

On a footnote to their report they expect the current Hibs renaissance and era of dominance to continue

I've fair enjoyed their era of dominance so far. Needing a points deduction to stay ahead of our under 20s team. Viva la Hibees :sweeet:

Heart of Midlothian FC please. We have the greatest name in world sport. Lets ensure from now on it's used wherever possible

Absolutely this..! :mad:

It pisses me off to hear/read folk using the PieRat's name for our Club. We are, and always will be, Heart of Midlothian FC.

:thumb:

wentworth jambo

If Sirgay actually believes everything he's typed over the past couple of years, surely the news this morning means all that can be heard in his vicinity at the moment is the subtle creaking of the swinging rope he has noosed around his neck....surely even the Hobo's can't accept him back into the fold...he cannot return, can he ?

BTW - best week since 19/5/2012...I'll son be part owner of a football club :sweeet:

A_A wehatethehibs

If I may say so:

Vladimir Romanov I hope you rot in hell you [modedit], you took our club to the edge of the abyss.

I wiill never forget how different it could have been if he had left George Burley to do his job. Our chance at the league flag was gone before we could even dare to dream.

Long live Ann Budge, the Queen of Hearts. I don't envy the absolutely monumental workload you have ahead of you, the club has been running with a skeleton crew for the last year. I trust you to get the right people on board to get the club back on its feet and back to the top of the Scottish game again.

Also, massive, massive thanks to Bryan Jackson and BDO, who saw the value of this club and gave everything they had to prevent it from going under.

Last of all, a massive thank you to the players and management at HMFC, who have embodied the fighting spirit that will see the club through particularly in the last month as we close the final page of the administration chapter. 4 derby wins out of 5 = magic. I am absolutely buzzing the potential these young Hearts men are showing, and with a few key additions, I believe that Rangers do not stand a chance against us next season.

scott_jambo

If I may say so:

Vladimir Romanov I hope you rot in hell you [modedit], you took our club to the edge of the abyss.

I wiill never forget how different it could have been if he had left George Burley to do his job. Our chance at the league flag was gone before we could even dare to dream.

:cornette:

The irony that was your 51st post too.

If only Romanov never darkened our door, then Burley would've won Hearts the league.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If I may say so:

Long live Ann Budge, the Queen of Hearts. I don't envy the absolutely monumental workload you have ahead of you, the club has been running with a skeleton crew for the last year. I trust you to get the right people on board to get the club back on its feet and back to the top of the Scottish game again.

Also, massive, massive thanks to Bryan Jackson and BDO, who saw the value of this club and gave everything they had to prevent it from going under.

Last of all, a massive thank you to the players and management at HMFC, who have embodied the fighting spirit that will see the club through particularly in the last month as we close the final page of the administration chapter. 4 derby wins out of 5 = magic. I am absolutely buzzing the potential these young Hearts men are showing, and with a few key additions, I believe that Rangers do not stand a chance against us next season.

There would have been no George Burley in the first place, without Romanov. There wouldn't have been a club FFS.

Christ this is tedious. :unsure:

Jimmy McNulty

BDO IMO have done an excellent job.

Wonder how we would have fared had we had a Rangers-esque D&P administration....

Jimmy McNulty

There would have been no George Burley in the first place, without Romanov. There wouldn't have been a club FFS.

Yup, People bashing Romanov can't have it both ways...

And we would be playing at Murrayfield as per the Pieman's plans.

southsideruser-online.pngFirst Team Breakthrough Join Date Jun 2012 Posts 407

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
greenginger
viewpost-right.png

Tell prick Ewan Murray that his hero Vlad has shafted Edinburgh Council for a confirmed ? 33,484.14 for unpaid business rates at their Ukio Bankas office in Castle Street. If the Bank had got a decent price for its security over the PBS our council might have seen some of the cash.

Now we are all a little bit poorer thanks to the Gorgie thieves and their accomplices.
I dont understand how BDO were able to shaft HMRC from being secured creditors and why were HMRC not able to object to the whole agreement

:sob: :sob:

A_A wehatethehibs

I just mean the man lost my support there and then - you'll remember at the same time Roman Abramovich was turning Chelsea into champions after 50 years, at that time I wanted to believe Romanov could have done the same at Hearts, but that moment in time defined the Romanov era: ******* straightjacket lunatic. yes we won the scottish cup that season, and again 6 years later, but other than that the club has been a complete ******* mess and it all ended in tears.

Guest jonesy

southsideruser-online.pngFirst Team Breakthrough Join Date Jun 2012 Posts 407

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
greenginger
viewpost-right.png

Tell prick Ewan Murray that his hero Vlad has shafted Edinburgh Council for a confirmed ? 33,484.14 for unpaid business rates at their Ukio Bankas office in Castle Street. If the Bank had got a decent price for its security over the PBS our council might have seen some of the cash.

Now we are all a little bit poorer thanks to the Gorgie thieves and their accomplices.
I dont understand how BDO were able to shaft HMRC from being secured creditors and why were HMRC not able to object to the whole agreement

:sob: :sob:

I'd be surprised if this banger has worked a day in his life, and hasn't instead been claiming benefits for him, his muster (that's half mum, half sister), and his three-legged rabid mongrel named Albert since he turned 18. He owes us.

Guest jonesy

I just mean the man lost my support there and then - you'll remember at the same time Roman Abramovich was turning Chelsea into champions after 50 years, at that time I wanted to believe Romanov could have done the same at Hearts, but that moment in time defined the Romanov era: ******* straightjacket lunatic. yes we won the scottish cup that season, and again 6 years later, but other than that the club has been a complete ******* mess and it all ended in tears.

BIgger fish to fry today, not sure this is the right thread for Romanov bashing.

Can we please not turn this thread into a hat kicking/ vlad rimming contest, it's boring.

scott_jambo

Under what circumstances would a baltic millionaire buy a scottish football club if it were not for being a lunatic. He never ever tried to cash in his chips and sell Tynecastle. Romanov is a good guy who's world caved in due to mismanagement and a global recession. He doesnt need bangers on the internet abusing him right now.

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
greenginger
viewpost-right.png

What's he on about. Ukio Bank in Castle Street has nothing to do with Hearts.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Can we please not turn this thread into a hat kicking/ vlad rimming contest, it's boring.

Well said - it's now time for the BudgeSheep and PledgeKickers to take over :thumbsup:

A_A wehatethehibs

Had no intention to do so, was just looking back to everything we've been through in recent years, and picked out one moment in time... the sheer insanity and despotism...

The club is coming back into the hands of responsible people with integrity and we have a group of extremely hungry, high quality young winners who are absolutely desperate to play for their team. The feeling is monumental.

Someone may well have said it, but they're wrong, same as those who claim the shares are frozen are wrong.

The shares exist, the shareholders exist, and the shareholders are registered and have the same rights as any others - all that's missing is the bits of paper.

The printing, numbering, and issuing of share certificates costs money - money that BDO could not spend while we were still in administration - so that will change soon, and the share certificates will be issued.

As an addition to that, seeing as Bidco legally have to make an offer to buy every other share, would it not be prudent to wait until that is concluded and only print certificates for those shares not sold to Bidco? I know most folk will hold onto their shares in the club but every penny counts!

As an addition to that, seeing as Bidco legally have to make an offer to buy every other share, would it not be prudent to wait until that is concluded and only print certificates for those shares not sold to Bidco? I know most folk will hold onto their shares in the club but every penny counts!

This will no doubt get lost in this thread, but what of the shares held in proxy by HoMST? Is there anyone from HoMST who can comment?

This will no doubt get lost in this thread, but what of the shares held in proxy by HoMST? Is there anyone from HoMST who can comment?

If I remember correctly individual share certificates were to be given to those who left their money in the Save Our Hearts Fund. Never ever got one though just the one that said HOMST held them on my behalf. I think the name I had was Derek Watson. They did have a web site, not sure if it still exists.

Hugh Phamism

More belters from over the road...

Originally Posted by Berwickhibby viewpost-right.png

My own personal opinion was that the Big L was about to happen until that **** Alex Salmond intervened at the last minute......

And then..

Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague viewpost-right.png

Have to agree 100% with BerwickHibby; based on other information from people I seen & the sudden approval.

Quite clearly, political intervention.

those that don't think decisions in the world are based on lobbying, threats and pure politics, need to wake up and smell the coffee.

it might be 2014, but it's not a fair society.

Mmmwwwwhaaaaaahaaaaa

If I remember correctly individual share certificates were to be given to those who left their money in the Save Our Hearts Fund. Never ever got one though just the one that said HOMST held them on my behalf. I think the name I had was Derek Watson. They did have a web site, not sure if it still exists.

Try this link, I see Derek Watson is still listed:

http://homst.com/index.php/contact-us/

OOOOHHHHYA we've burst another one............

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

Yeah, same here. Will have another we look.

Cheers.

Archived