Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Treasurer

I admit to being cynical about anything written in the hibsman but does that article not just read as desperately trying to find any negatives they can from what should be positive or at the very least a "nothing new to report" news item

Dallas Green

I admit to being cynical about anything written in the hibsman but does that article not just read as desperately trying to find any negatives they can from what should be positive or at the very least a "nothing new to report" news item

Yup.

Slow news day.

Let's try and scare some Hertz fans.

Stuart Bathgate ?@stuart_bathgate 3m

BDO have just said no objection to Ubig share sale during cooling-off period. Hearts exit from admin can now proceed

Borthwick too.... let the :yas: commence.

Jamie Borthwick ?@jamiekborthwick 57s

Per The Scotsman's @stuart_bathgate, BDO confirm no objections raised to UBIG share sale to Hearts during cooling off period.

Bryan Jackson did say the end of this month was the earliest possible target so this could technically be true

It looks to me like the EEN are running this spin knowing that if it doesn't come off at the first possible date they've then got the "BDO fails to get deal done on Monday, Jambos frustrated by fresh delay" story they can run

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/139427-budge-in-charge-by-next-week/#entry4158627

And there goes the Lithuanian influence. Absolutely fantastic.

Will be very interesting now, as Budge can effectively "run" the club before we are out of administration. It might be this week.

Onward and upward my joyous chums.

Dallas Green

:yas:

But the SHAYURZ R FROZUN.

:yas:

Last couple of weeks have been belters.

scott_jambo

So basically the Scotsman has no decent sources so printed a false story because BDO and FOH wouldn't give them info. Idiots.

Geoff Kilpatrick

They are STILL clinging on to this over the road ffs...

Good.

Hopefully they still cling to it when Ms Budge is no longer Chief Executive Designate, but Chief Executive.

:verysmug:

Dallas Green

I don't think they will ever let it go :lol:

:pleasing:

ginger jambo98

Surely they cannot still be clinging on to to the inane ramblings of 10 Years a Slaver Sir Gay !! You couldn't make it up !!

See when we eventually get a share certificate?

I'm keepin mine in a poly bag in the back of my freezer. Just so I can show any Hibs supporting mates.

I'm quite funny like that ;-)

I go away for 5 mins and this news breaks. post-25452-0-66079800-1398763765_thumb.jpg post-25452-0-68183200-1398763810_thumb.jpg he just can't believe Sergay was talking ballocks.

A wee swally the night is in order.

Great news, soon to be back in the hands of people who care for our great club.

Nelly Terraces

Thought this thread was about the bottle of Champers I have in my fridge waiting to be opened when the inks dries on the all the paperwork! :2thumbsup:

I think I'll save my official celebratory party until the very day we actually exit admin.

I'm still worried about the furroszen shears.

GIRFUY'S.

Nelly Terraces

I think I'll save my official celebratory party until the very day we actually exit admin.

I'm still worried about the furroszen shears.

GIRFUY'S.

This with chuffing bells on. Let the delusional fantasists/borderline social indaequates across at the Girodome carry on with their nonsense. We are coming out of admin - full steam ahead, all aboard HM(FC)S Budge people!! Good times.

jamboinglasgow

In ten years time they will still cling to it, go on about there will be an investigation and legal action as we illegally got the frozen shares and will be shut down. In the meantime we are back to being a strong club and better, and Hibs have become a yo-yo club.

Jambo Hoggie

In ten years time they will still cling to it, go on about there will be an investigation and legal action as we illegally got the frozen shares and will be shut down. In the meantime we are back to being a strong club and better, and Hibs have become a yo-yo club.

That would be 20 years Sir Gay will be trying to bring our club down then.

Well this is very pleasing news.

We might be getting relegated but by Christ what a brilliant last couple of weeks we've had.

Oh and "FROZUN SHAREZ????"

GIRUY TRAMPS.

:pleasing:

This the news they have been dreading. They now know that a stronger almost debt free hearts will be their nemesis for years to come. Hope the Samaritans have got extra staff on call,as I think they will be inandated with calls from Lochend ha ha ha

Some people missed the Valium tablets it seems. They are still more worried about us than the new CEO with balls that's going to sort them out. I think she will need more balls than the training pitch after a Collins shooting practice to handle these demented flumps.

Originally Posted by Ronniekirk

What is timescale for them coming out of administration before they would be deducted a further points deduction for the Championship .Maybe just Maybe the Liths don't like the way they have been steamrollered into this and they might just hang on till after that date ,just to let Jackson and all those pushy Politiicians who meddled in this sordid affair and turned the story round to how well they had all done see that they are still in control of when they defrost those shares .Or did we eventually establish frozen share was a hibs .net myth .kept losing track on that issue

So may be a final wee sting in the tail yet to come .No doubt those same Politicians will be using thier contacts and arranging another wee trip out there to get over this last hurdle .Surely they couldn't possible fall at the last Hurdle after all they have been through .

Strange how the yams main focus at the Derby was all about taking us down with them .They obviously don't think they can exist without us .

I don't think anybody in Lithuania cares about Hearts one iota. Nobody seems to be interested in pushing it along or indeed pushing to derail it. They just have Bryan Jackson yapping away at their heels like an annoying wee dug trying to get noticed which they occasionally kick away or in fact ignore.

Eventually the right paperwork will hit the right desk and something will happen but the creaky old legal system in Lithuania will have to run it's due course.

Hibernian Football Club just died a little more this morning.

. What I thought....

Geoff Kilpatrick

Some people missed the Valium tablets it seems. They are still more worried about us than the new CEO with balls that's going to sort them out. I think she will need more balls than the training pitch after a Collins shooting practice to handle these demented flumps.

Originally Posted by Ronniekirk

What is timescale for them coming out of administration before they would be deducted a further points deduction for the Championship .Maybe just Maybe the Liths don't like the way they have been steamrollered into this and they might just hang on till after that date ,just to let Jackson and all those pushy Politiicians who meddled in this sordid affair and turned the story round to how well they had all done see that they are still in control of when they defrost those shares .Or did we eventually establish frozen share was a hibs .net myth .kept losing track on that issue

So may be a final wee sting in the tail yet to come .No doubt those same Politicians will be using thier contacts and arranging another wee trip out there to get over this last hurdle .Surely they couldn't possible fall at the last Hurdle after all they have been through .

Strange how the yams main focus at the Derby was all about taking us down with them .They obviously don't think they can exist without us .

I don't think anybody in Lithuania cares about Hearts one iota. Nobody seems to be interested in pushing it along or indeed pushing to derail it. They just have Bryan Jackson yapping away at their heels like an annoying wee dug trying to get noticed which they occasionally kick away or in fact ignore.

Eventually the right paperwork will hit the right desk and something will happen but the creaky old legal system in Lithuania will have to run it's due course.

Butthurt! It just won't go away!

Great news, now let's get the final hurdle cleared and look ahead to a new beginning with Hearts minded people looking after our club. Fantastic work by all, a big thank you to everyone involved in making this happen.

Let's get the kids signed up on extended contracts as soon as possible, they are our future, personally I do not believe we need to look for old heads, this young team have shown they can now stand up and be counted, they have matured during a very difficult season, you could see in their faces how much it means to play for the Famous and to beat that lot for a fourth time this season.

Tynie-Tempah

I have also heard that, IF it can be done (bearing in mind there might not be much choice) official date will be 19th May. i.e. on all the official signed papers of admin exit / handover of club etc.

Massive IF and will require more luck than anything.

Not a big deal, but would just be quite funny. :pleased: :pleased:

Great News though. chuffed.

Angry Haggis

Well played chaps, well played.

Exiting Admin will be one hell of a day - keeping the fine wine corked till then.

The last couple of weeks are up there with the best in my lifetime supporting this great club.

yas!.gif

Archived