Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vegas-voss

I doobt they would sack Locke and have Levien waiting in the other room.My guess is Locke stays and Levien is dof

I'll be entirely underwhelmed by Levein as manager. But if it's happening then the sooner the better

colinmaroon

Sorry but your new avatar is distracting me. I can't read your posts without looking at it.

It's absolutely fantastic

Masochist!!!

hughesie27

Guys, Levein won't be manager. He will be there as an advisor to Budge who is effetively a football fan with no idea how a football club runs.

Locke will still be here next season.

That is my guess anyway.

colinmaroon

I doobt they would sack Locke and have Levien waiting in the other room.My guess is Locke stays and Levien is dof

That's my gut feeling and, I will be delighted.

thinking the same

I doubt Levien will be appointed manager I believe he will be Ann Budges advisor on footballing matters maybe DoF. Ann is no Romanov where the team sheet will be faxed in 10 mins to kick off. She will surround herself will advisors and give them a remit to run the club properly.

Tasavallan

Read this without my specs on and I'm sure I have a mild form of dyslexia. Worryingly I read that last bit as Judge Hamill.

I saw it double.

I am told and thought it common knowledge they aint tge best of pals so how they could work together I dint know?

Hope Gary is kept on but not as manager but maybe there has been dialogue and rifts mended and Levein as DOF overseeing Gary?

Not a dan of Levein I must admit, find him a bit arrogant and self fulfilling but prepared in this new era to give the new regime its day as they deserve it

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am told and thought it common knowledge they aint tge best of pals so how they could work together I dint know?

Hope Gary is kept on but not as manager but maybe there has been dialogue and rifts mended and Levein as DOF overseeing Gary?

Not a dan of Levein I must admit, find him a bit arrogant and self fulfilling but prepared in this new era to give the new regime its day as they deserve it

I remember Levein emptying him to Bradford. A few weeks later Locke was at Tynie for a game and chatting to mates in Robbo's while getting the pints in. Let's just say that the comments made that day should stay off the record.

Tasavallan

I'll be entirely underwhelmed by Levein as manager. But if it's happening then the sooner the better

I hope he keeps wee Craig in his pants this time.

Levein is exactly what we need to get out the Championship.

Best all round if Lockie leaves.

Craigieboy

I'll be happy with CL involved at some level.

Very torn about Gary.

I've a hunch he'll get a season as head coach.

pettigrewsstylist

Doesn't matter, surely. Her holding isn't big enough to affect things. The only real difference it could make is that she could accept the compulsory offer and Ann would have to buy her out. I'm guessing they are prepared for this.

It doesnt matter just now at 15%. It may not always be true and i think we should try to secure them. Of course thats what the offer may well do if accepted.

My point is anyone heard anything?

Geoff Kilpatrick

It doesnt matter just now at 15%. It may not always be true and i think we should try to secure them. Of course thats what the offer may well do if accepted.

My point is anyone heard anything?

Nope. I don't think we will either. I'm not bothered in the slightest about them.

pettigrewsstylist

thinking the same

my thoughts also,,, unless Locke was given ultimatum this morning and is pondering it now or refused it,,in which case Levein arriving may not be so innocent. Pretty sure press conference would occur before Craig rocked up through front entrance though

The Natural Order

I think they'll start the season with GL as head coach and CL as DoF. If it looks like it's working out they'll just leave it, if it's not working they'll punt GL and CL will be made manager.

JamboJohn1874

I really don't think last season was good enough for Hearts and feel Levein is probably a better man for this coming challenge.

Locke as assistant manager.

I would not be surprised to see GL and BB stay on however, with Levein as some sort of head of football or management type role,

Sexton Hardcastle

Be a very dissapointing turn to the recent good news if she does indeed replace GL with rocks for brains.

Hagar the Horrible

GL relegated us FACT!, you have to judge him over the whole season not just the games after we were relegated, CL will get us up, even if it is painful on the eyes

• 2 weeks later...
pettigrewsstylist

does anyone understand the timeline now and key stages for.exiting admin?

I realise there is the share offer, the BIDCO/FANCO contract ( tho that is done i beleive), the payment of football debts before BDO allow exit??

What BDO said was 4-6 weeks, then CL alluded to 2nd week of Jun.

Does anyone know what can be done after exit and what must occur before?

Have BDO approached courts for exit already formally. Doubt that wouldnt have leaked into public domain. If not then whats the hurdles prior?

Just want to see the chapter closed legally of course and for praxtical reason ie. offer contracts to new signings etc with the certainty of registering them before they get counter/better offer

Geoff Kilpatrick

It was mentioned at the press conference that it was expected the process would end one week after the window opened.

jamboinglasgow

It was mentioned at the press conference that it was expected the process would end one week after the window opened.

Does the window open on the first of June?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Does the window open on the first of June?

I believe so but the SFA might have a different take.

I presume the window doesn't open for us until we're officially out of admin (doesn't stop us lining up our targets though)

Unknown user

As they won't be needed to play until the new season starts we can agree contracts with whoever we want and register them as players once we're officially out of admim.

They could even play friendlies as triallists in the meantime

EDIT ignore me

Hagar the Horrible

If it SLAMS shut, how does it open?

In theory it can never re-open as that instance in time has elapsed, it will be a brand new window.......and yes I am trying to be a bit of a knob:-)

Archived