• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Tazio

• Carl Fredrickson

• Ray Gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I get you. But latest episode kinda throws you off that scent. Intentionally or not I am unsure. Really good series though.

Certainly keeps you guessing.I just watched episode 5 and I am starting to think none of them are real and they are programs and viruses.

Anyone watched THE LOST SHIP.

Think the missus would enjoy watching it with me but only just heard about it. No one seems to have mentioned it?

...a bit disco

Anyone watched THE LOST SHIP.

Think the missus would enjoy watching it with me but only just heard about it. No one seems to have mentioned it?

Sure it's not The Last Ship?

If so, it is very good.

Stuart McNeill

Movietube.cc has been closed down so that has curtailed my viewing habits somewhat

tried to send you a PM about another site but unable to.

However just google shush.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

crunchy frog

tried to send you a PM about another site but unable to.

However just google shush.

Thanks Stuart. Not sure why you cant PM me, I'm not that popular but appreciate it anyway.

Thanks fir the heads up I will try that later on!

Not ashamed to say i'm a fan.

For me i'd say Breaking Bad.

I've done breaking bad, enjoyed it!

Nothing beats a double dunter of corrie on a Monday though

Not watched it yet but Wet Hot American Summer First Day Of Camp has just come on Netflix all 8 episodes.Got Paul Rudd,Bradley Cooper,Michael C Hall,John Hamm,Elizabeth Banks etc in it.

What was people's opinions of wayward pines? Apparently it was only meant to be one season long, as the way it ended suggested. Shyamalan and fellow writers supposedly have ideas for a second season should fox feel the good viewing figures for season 1 merit another one

Wet hot American summer. Pretty funny first episode, still to watch the rest. Plenty of big names in it, Amy poehler, Paul Rudd,Bradley cooper to name a few.

What was people's opinions of wayward pines? Apparently it was only meant to be one season long, as the way it ended suggested. Shyamalan and fellow writers supposedly have ideas for a second season should fox feel the good viewing figures for season 1 merit another one

I absolutely loved it. It's also one of the few shows I could accept being one season only, because it does feel like it's been rounded off. If they do come up with an appropriate second (or more) season(s) I'd be delighted though.

Rudolf's Mate

I reckon Dexter is better than Breaking Bad..... just.

I'd have agreed up to a certain season. I can't remember exactly which one however it just went shit all of a sudden and I gave up on it. Was a shame as I thought, like you it was the best thing going. I tried going back to it several times but I just couldn't force myself.

I'd have agreed up to a certain season. I can't remember exactly which one however it just went shit all of a sudden and I gave up on it. Was a shame as I thought, like you it was the best thing going. I tried going back to it several times but I just couldn't force myself.

Season 4 was a belter. Rapidly downhill from there on, as all the original writers left. The last couple of seasons are comically bad.

Rudolf's Mate

Season 4 was a belter. Rapidly downhill from there on, as all the original writers left. The last couple of seasons are comically bad.

Aye that sounds about right. I didn't even get halfway through the season before binning it.

Hit Record TV.

Its a show thats based on contributions from artists and non artists from all over the world who come together to make short films on certain topics. Hosted and created by Joseph Gordon Levitt. Some of the videos are factual some are funny, dramatic, musical and heartbreaking. Its on Netflix with the first episode also on youtube.

https://youtu.be/Fl_wdODKGtM

Randle P McMurphy

Hatufim or prisoners of war. The Israeli series that homeland is loosely based on. Miles better than Homeland though

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Blindspot just watched the pilot for this(show starts in September).

Thinks this could be a good.Really enjoyed the pilot.Stars Sullivan Stapleton as an Fbi agent who has to unravel clues in the form of tattoos that are all over a girl with no memory that has been found in a bag in Times Square.

Minority Report.

Not so sure about this one could be good but could be shit as the pilot played it a bit safe.

Jambof3tornado

About to watch the last episode of black sails series 2. Cant wait for the next series.

Need to watch last 2 episodes of vikings then I need to hint something else,although I watched the 1st series of spooks so might run through them next.

Club de Cuervos.

A netflix exclusive from Mexico about a brother and sister who take over their dads football team when he dies.

There are scenes that you could've pictured happened with us under Vlad.

Thought Wayward Pines was really good and I hope they don't make another series.  Sometimes it just makes sense to not cash in.

Just finished Dardevil on Netflix and thought it was superb.  Paced perfectly and, in this instance, a next series is a must.

Have had Ray Donovan recommended, so will give it go and see what it's like.

And the big kid in me who got totally into Tom Baker's Dr Who is looking forward to the new season starting in September.

Blindspot just watched the pilot for this(show starts in September).

Thinks this could be a good.Really enjoyed the pilot.Stars Sullivan Stapleton as an Fbi agent who has to unravel clues in the form of tattoos that are all over a girl with no memory that has been found in a bag in Times Square.

Minority Report.

Not so sure about this one could be good but could be shit as the pilot played it a bit safe.

just watched the blindspot pilot and enjoyed it, I think it could become a bit procedural but definitely has potential

Tried watching the trailer for Lucifer but turned it off due to the hibseque acting

just watched the blindspot pilot and enjoyed it, I think it could become a bit procedural but definitely has potential

Tried watching the trailer for Lucifer but turned it off due to the hibseque acting

I tried Lucifer switched it off after 10 mins could not stick the guy in the lead role(guy from Miranda).

About to watch the last episode of black sails series 2. Cant wait for the next series.

Need to watch last 2 episodes of vikings then I need to hint something else,although I watched the 1st series of spooks so might run through them next.

Any idea when season 3 black sails is out? Just finished season 2 aswell. Brilliant! Up there with game of thrones as my favourite tv show of recent years

Any idea when season 3 black sails is out? Just finished season 2 aswell. Brilliant! Up there with game of thrones as my favourite tv show of recent years

Early 2016

Rudolf's Mate

Have had Ray Donovan recommended, so will give it go and see what it's like.

I'm working my way through season 2 and it keeps getting better. Watched Walk This Way (ep 7 I think) last night and it's up there with being one of my favourite episodes I've watched.

Started watching zoo on sky. 2 episodes in and I haven't a clue if its good or not!!

Sitting watching episode 2 just now and I'm the same as you. Does make me think of the Chewing the Fat sketch..."'mon the fish!"

Think I like it!

JudyJudyJudy

I liked it though it wasnt what i expected it to be. I thought it was a " twin peaks" weird drama but its definately more sci fi ...futuristic stuff. actors were very good in it especially melissa leo as the nurse 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Recommend a tv series