Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Internet

Feared for that episode when the Fox warning was just 'contains some violence'. Was ok though, ended well.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

alwaysthereinspirit

Who did she see? Was it Dwight?

I thought it was Daryl with a cross bow. $#!te episode all the same.

chester copperpot

I am getting to the stage where I look here before I watch it.

Does anything from actually happen this episode.

chester copperpot

Does Daryl still have his crossbow?

He got his motorbike back but thought Dwight/Dwayne(where did I get Dwayne from) still had it!

Does Daryl still have his crossbow?

He got a replacement crossbow from Richard the other week when he was at the Kingdom.

Another good episode. Building up nicely for the final two episodes of the season.

Hope so much that the moustached gimp  who's now into tequila gets his face eaten off.

...a bit disco

Pretty average fare but a killer last 5 mins.

Building up nicely.

Another good episode. Building up nicely for the final two episodes of the season.

Hope so much that the moustached gimp  who's now into tequila gets his face eaten off.

could do with him dying like he did in terminator 2

He wasn't in T2.

If I've missed a joke then I apologise :)

i might have misread which guy cosa was on about. i was on about the boy who is leading the hilltop (think i have the right group) who also played john connors step father in t2

William H. Bonney

i might have misread which guy cosa was on about. i was on about the boy who is leading the hilltop (think i have the right group) who also played john connors step father in t2

Xander berkeley.

Ah ok. I didn't realise it was Gregory was the stepdad in T2.

I knew I recognised him from somewhere, it was doing my nut in.

Good spot. He gets the sword through the face in T2 when he's drinking milk, right?

I was talking about the other guy though. The creepy saviour guy.

Good spot. He gets the sword through the face in T2 when he's drinking milk, right?

I was talking about the other guy though. The creepy saviour guy.

Simon

the-walking-dead-season-7-episode-5-spoi

Jambo, Goodbye

That's the ****er. His face annoys the shit out of me. Hoping next week his time is up.

It seems like every week you (or at least someone) wishes death upon him :D

I love having Trevor Phillips in the series. Although Trevor was ten times more crazy than this guy tbf.

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

It seems like every week you (or at least someone) wishes death upon him :D

I love having Trevor Phillips in the series. Although Trevor was ten times more crazy than this guy tbf.

he is the new carl

That's the ****er. His face annoys the shit out of me. Hoping next week his time is up.

Agreed.

Although as long as we get to see Neegan smashed around by Lucille and then fed alive to the walkers he has chained up then I could live with that barsteward being kept as a slave of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William H. Bonney

Have I missed something? In the first episode back after the break what was Gabriel doing? Where was he going and who was in the car with him?

Have I missed something? In the first episode back after the break what was Gabriel doing? Where was he going and who was in the car with him?

All becomes clear.

Called it weeks ago regarding

Dwight :smug:

Really looking forward to next weeks finally.

Edited by iantjambo

Prince Buaben

Really enjoyed last nights. It was good having multiple plots in the one episode. 

Next week could be good. Wish they had maybe a couple of more episodes. As it may be a bit rushed next week to get everything in as they have said it wont end on a cliff hanger. 

Really enjoyed last nights. It was good having multiple plots in the one episode.

Next week could be good. Wish they had maybe a couple of more episodes. As it may be a bit rushed next week to get everything in as they have said it wont end on a cliff hanger.

Longer episode perhaps?

Shite. :laugh: even half the finale was a filler.

Why do I still watch this shit? :facepalm:

I really hope this goes on for 20 series like they were talking about recently just so folk can keep bitching about filler episodes yet still be watching it :D :D (my mate in America is the ****ing worst for it!) :D

slashishere

I enjoyed it.

Think I'm in a minority in that i generally like most of the episodes as well.

I was expecting Enid to be some kind of mole (Negans Kid or something) but think i can put that one to bed.

What a lot of shite, seriously. Mid-season finale and it was one of my least favourite episodes ever. Only one bit I liked which I won't spoil. This whole season has been a massive let down.

Say What Again

Thought it was alright, though it was corny as hell. At least finally it's all kicked off.

What's with those space cadet junkyard folk though? Seriously? :rofl: What a load of shite. The outbreak has been what? Five years? And they've all forgotten how to speak normally.

"Yours? I lie with after. Care?"

**** off :rofl:

]Knew Sasha was a goner the minute they started showing her flashbacks

Edited by Say What Again

Ffs, that was a season finale? What an absolute pile of horse shit. Genuinely can't believe how bad this has got.

We should see more action in season 8 as I would expect that to focus on the war between 'The Saviors' and all the others.