Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

5 hours ago, scottish_chicP said:

I now haven't watched the last 3 and don't think I will. Lost all interest I'm afraid :thumbsdown:

Same here. 

Much, MUCH better new stuff to watch. 

On my viewing list currently right now is Netflix 'Godless' - which has been decent, watched two episodes. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

chester copperpot
On 28/11/2017 at 18:16, Angry Haggis said:

Same here. 

Much, MUCH better new stuff to watch. 

On my viewing list currently right now is Netflix 'Godless' - which has been decent, watched two episodes. 

Was reading that the ratings have nosedived this past few episodes.

Personally never ever thought I would say this but have only watched the first episode of 8 and lost interest. I may watch them at some point in the future but not now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid season finale tonight/tomorrow. Big rumours that Carl is getting killed off though that would be a huge shift from the comics. He has been pretty redundant this season however.

6 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Didn't even see him getting bit

Spoiler

I think it must have happened when he was bringing that muslim(?) guy back and got jumped on by a few. Hence he went a little kamikaze in his plan and then asking Negan to kill him due to be about to turn anyway.

thehibsareintheirbeds

What a mess of a season so far, stuck with it but can see why others haven't. Ricks master plan must be the most convoluted and confusing thing ever- all to end up worse off than where they started. Characters changing behaviours so much that by the end of tonight's episodes I was actually starting to like Carl.

Hope they can get back to basics a bit going forward as it's all set up for what could be a decent second half of the season.

On 10/12/2017 at 07:37, neilnunb said:

Mid season finale tonight/tomorrow. Big rumours that Carl is getting killed off though that would be a huge shift from the comics. He has been pretty redundant this season however.

Good. 

Haven't watched since season 5 but that wee zombie dodger is overdue. 

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Good. 

Haven't watched since season 5 but that wee zombie dodger is overdue. 

'Zombie dodger'.

:lol:

Scott Brown trying to get out of the Louden Tavern?

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

'Zombie dodger'.

:lol:

Scott Brown trying to get out of the Louden Tavern?

:laugh:

Was it Carl who was nailed? 

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

What’s the odds that Carl doesn’t die and is immune to the virus?

A lot of talk that this is a way of introducing the Whisperers or also a character from Fear the Walking Dead.

It could be a big con, like when Glen looked like a goner but was under the trash skip. 

jack D and coke

The worst season by an absolute country mile. I could barely care what happened it was so badly acted and stupid at times an all. 

In its death throes for me. 

On 11/12/2017 at 23:40, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

by the end of tonight's episodes I was actually starting to like Carl.

Whaoh don't say something that you can't take back, Carl is a frustrating character, we should like him but in a way I just want him to die. Seem she laddie is going to Uni so definitely won't live on. 

This season should have been excellent with all our war, it's been fairly dreadful though with only Negan coming out of it looking like a good character. 

Seems that they can't think of a genius way to explain the saviours escape  so they are just avoiding answering it like a 2 year old 

• 2 weeks later...
Say What Again
On 14/12/2017 at 01:20, iantjambo said:

What’s the odds that Carl doesn’t die and is immune to the virus?

Get F-all to do at work so just watched the last 4 episodes.

When I saw the end of that episode, that was my first thought.

If they go down that road it's safe to say that will be the final nail in the coffin for the show :lol: Not a chance it'll happen. 

Samuel Camazzola

Morgan is the first character to cross over to 'Fear' so there is a possibility others will be introduced in the other direction. 

I wonder when Heath will return and if we find out where he's been (apart from filming 24 Legacy). ?

...a bit disco
20 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Morgan is the first character to cross over to 'Fear' so there is a possibility others will be introduced in the other direction. 

I wonder when Heath will return and if we find out where he's been (apart from filming 24 Legacy). ?

Another crossover.

Watching Jack Bauer running about, offing zombies and bad ****s left, right and centre, would be an absolute joy to watch!

• 1 month later...
Say What Again

Think I need to adjust the brightness on my TV. 25 mins in and so far it’s pretty much been voices in pitch darkness. 

I could have watched it with my eyes shut :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

Say What Again
12 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

As much as carl was a dick I feel rather tearful tonight. 

Not a chance. I’m enjoying every cringey, corny minute of his demise. 

Rick next plz :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

Say What Again

Do NOT tell me that was a dream :verymad:

Hope I’ve just picked that up wrong and am fearing the worst from a show that has previous, but I’m not watching another episode if it turns out Corals alive :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Hope I’ve just picked that up wrong and am fearing the worst from a show that has previous, but I’m not watching another episode if it turns out Corals alive :lol: 

:lol: Nah I think the bit where Negan showed up was Rick dreaming.

Say What Again

I’ll lay of Karl just now (God rest his soul) and go onto Morgan/Carol/King Ez, suddenly becoming all righteous and ‘you don’t have to kill him, that just makes you as bad as them’, when faced with killing one of Neagans lieutenants. The head man of the Saviours at the Kingdom. 

Right after theyd killed every single other member of the Saviours, without question or hesitation :lol:

Kill the grunts who were arguably more innocent and doing what they were ordered to do, by the guy they get all teary about killing. 

There’s not a more watchable, shout at the telly, programme on TV. 

Edited by Say What Again

Better call Saul
28 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

It was Carls hope for the future even the negan bit as he said to his dad about ending the war 

Watch the talking  dead 

Say What Again
1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

It was Carls hope for the future even the negan bit as he said to his dad about ending the war 

Watch the talking  dead 

I did pick up on the ‘dream’ part when Neagan spoke to Judith. I should have made that more obvious. After their Glenn kop out a few seasons back though I’m not trusting them! 

I’m not watching the talking dead and having things explained to me rationally. I prefer shouting at the characters :lol:

This shite needs to end. 

Absolute tedious bollocks for 90% of a series then a wee cliffhanger to get you mildly interested again. 

**** off man. 

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Say What Again said:

:lol: I think you could be onto something here :facepalm: 

This series has been the most frustrating and drawn out of the lot . 

Im still reeling from the worst shootouts in history . The 50 cal at point blank range bouncing of a Jeep. Rick couldn’t hit a barn door with about 3 full mags! 

Now carl is pan bread and now a complete new cliff hanger . 

Say What Again

Talk like robot Yoda woman suddenly talk like Yoda did not. 

Sweet move she pulled at the end though, and she now has a years supply of mince. Result! 

The Internet

Really good last night I thought. Still had some baffling moments (WHY ARE YOU WASTING FIRE EXTINGUISHERS :lol: ) but decent enough. 

Thought this week's episode was decent, quite liked the negan/rick back and forth and enjoyed Simon going psycho. I wish TWD would stop their attempts to be artsy though, makes me cringe,  like those "Michonne", "Rick" etc transitional slides. The dialogue between Rick and Michonne was bizarre too, I sometimes wonder if the show's writers have ever heard 2 humans have a conversation together. Despite my moaning, i have quite enjoyed this season, defo better than s7 (although that's not saying much) but still nowhere near what it was in its prime.

13 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Really good last night I thought. Still had some baffling moments (WHY ARE YOU WASTING FIRE EXTINGUISHERS :lol: ) but decent enough. 

They were trying to rescue that gazebo because Carl built it.

On 06/03/2018 at 08:52, Say What Again said:

Sweet move she pulled at the end though, and she now has a years supply of mince. Result! 

I shouldn't but... :rofl:

Jambof3tornado
On 06/03/2018 at 08:52, Say What Again said:

Talk like robot Yoda woman suddenly talk like Yoda did not. 

It was pretty good.

Aff mince for a wee while now!!

• 2 weeks later...
Say What Again
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Rick passes up yet another chance to kill Negan but other than that, a really good episode.

Yeah. They seem to be able to put a bullet square between the eyes of a walker at 50 paces, but can't hit Neagan anywhere on the body from 5 yards :lol: