Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

Daryl obliterating Negan's wee crew :jjyay:

Rick destroying everything in sight :jjyay:

Maggie and Rosita survive :jjyay:

I assume nothing will happen for the next 5 episodes. Was half-expecting Rick to be dreaming when they were all getting eaten.

jessie didn''t survive though :sob:

Didn't Chekov say something about if you introduce a missile launcher in the first act, you have to fire it in the third? Or something like that.

:jjyay:

Say What Again

Oh yes! However it turned from day to night awfy quick in Alexandria :D

Yep. Or the car pool was really, really, really far away.

Go the big lass though (Denise?). Read a medical book and couldn't treat a bug bite 4 episodes ago. Now saving the lives of folk with point blank range gunshots wounds to the eyeball.

That's some book. :lol:

Better call Saul

Negan eh?

Pussy.

THIS

All that chat he was a billy bad ass ..his guys are toast thanks to Darryl somehow being able to blown them all up with no bazooka training

Edited by Ferris Bueller

Say What Again

Have to hand it to wee Judith too. Not only does she never cry, nor make any noise whatsoever around Walkers, she managed to cling onto Kurrll all by herself.

At least I assume she did, since Kurrll was using both his hands to join the human chain.

She didn't even let out a yelp when he toppled to the floor. What a wee star.

Sanny Vicious

Really good episode. However, as someone said earlier the next few episodes could be boring as they rebuild the wall.

Think this will be the case until someone gets their head smashed in off Negan at the end of the season.

Really good episode. However, as someone said earlier the next few episodes could be boring as they rebuild the wall.

Saw an interview with the show runner and apparently the next episode has jumped forward in time. Hopefully this means an end to keeping the TV show at a similar pace to the comic.

I wonder what will happen with the wolves story as from what I recall, they weren't really explained in the first half of Season 6.

Look forward to next week's episode!

Have to hand it to wee Judith too. Not only does she never cry, nor make any noise whatsoever around Walkers, she managed to cling onto Kurrll all by herself.

At least I assume she did, since Kurrll was using both his hands to join the human chain.

She didn't even let out a yelp when he toppled to the floor. What a wee star.

There was literally about a whole minute with them handing Judith over to the priest before the rest carried on towards the car pool. How did you miss that? :D Edited by jambo1902

Say What Again

There was literally about a whole minute with them handing Judith over to the priest before the rest carried on towards the car pool. How did you miss that? :D

Oh yeah :lol:

William H. Bonney

Andrew Lincoln said in a recent interview that it was going to be really fast paced and that 5 of the remaining episodes were his favourite of all 6 seasons!!

chester copperpot

Saw an interview with the show runner and apparently the next episode has jumped forward in time. Hopefully this means an end to keeping the TV show at a similar pace to the comic.

Sounds very interesting.

Cannot wait for Sunday now.

jack D and coke

It wasn't a bad episode but I was kinda meh all the way through it. Glad that little twat copped it though!! Just not sure I can be arsed with it anymore I watch more out of habit now. It's all a little bit stale for me these days.

alwaysthereinspirit

It wasn't a bad episode but I was kinda meh all the way through it. Glad that little **** copped it though!! Just not sure I can be arsed with it anymore I watch more out of habit now. It's all a little bit stale for me these days.

If that was my kid I'd have let his hand go so fast he wouldn't have known what day it was. :behead:

I've come so close to giving up watching this a couple of times but the wife loves it so I inevitably keep watching. The whole Glenn surviving thing really annoyed me (amongst other stuff!)

I'll probably end up watching through to its conclusion but it's unlikely that my heart will be in it. I've not watched any of Fear the waking dead and not sure whether I should bother when the wife inevitably starts watching it?

chester copperpot

Where are you watching it on a Sunday about ?

I get it on kodi about an hour after its been shown in America.

Granted I watched last weeks episode on the Monday tho.

chester copperpot

I've come so close to giving up watching this a couple of times but the wife loves it so I inevitably keep watching. The whole Glenn surviving thing really annoyed me (amongst other stuff!)

I'll probably end up watching through to its conclusion but it's unlikely that my heart will be in it. I've not watched any of Fear the waking dead and not sure whether I should bother when the wife inevitably starts watching it?

I gave up 3 episodes into Fear TWD.

:lol: I take it ur on series 3 aye?

Season 4. The governor just got bumped off :pleasing: last one I watched last night was when Michonne found Rick and Carl.

Still no idea if 'Lil Asskicker is alive or dead :(

Edited by iantjambo

chester copperpot

Season 4. The governor just got bumped off :pleasing: last one I watched last night was when Michonne found Rick and Carl.

Still no idea if 'Lil Asskicker is alive or dead :(

I wont spoil it then

Z nation was mildly amusing at the start but I gave up on that too after the weed zombie :lol:

I watched the first 4 episodes before giving up. It was laughably bad.

Better call Saul
chester copperpot, on 21 Feb 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

Z nation was mildly amusing at the start but I gave up on that too after the weed zombie :lol:

Some of the Story lines are horrific almost ..erm pish more so that weed zombie

It wasn't a bad episode but I was kinda meh all the way through it. Glad that little **** copped it though!! Just not sure I can be arsed with it anymore I watch more out of habit now. It's all a little bit stale for me these days.

I agree too mate. It just seems more and more heads shot. chopped off , blasted etc. Where is the story actually heading?  

Say What Again

Just watched the latest episode. I'm glad they lost that truck loaded with supplies after making so many stupid decisions.

Take the truck straight home. Don't stop to explore other places when you're driving around a goldmine. And why did they leave the car? I know they said they'd go back for it, but why not just drive it home along with the truck? At the very least if the truck broke down, or heaven forbid, someone should steal it from you, at least you have another mode of transport.

How didn't they notice when they drove away that the guy they'd tied up wasn't in the road anymore? How didn't you hear him climb onto the van you are driving? Why jump out the van, leaving the doors open, to chase him? When he flew off the roof just get out the van and point a gun at his head.

Arseholes.

Apart from those things, it wasn't a bad episode :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

Just watched the latest episode. I'm glad they lost that truck loaded with supplies after making so many stupid decisions.

Take the truck straight home. Don't stop to explore other places when you're driving around a goldmine. And why did they leave the car? I know they said they'd go back for it, but why not just drive it home along with the truck? At the very least if the truck broke down, or heaven forbid, someone should steal it from you, at least you have another mode of transport.

How didn't they notice when they drove away that the guy they'd tied up wasn't in the road anymore? How didn't you hear him climb onto the van you are driving? Why jump out the van, leaving the doors open, to chase him? When he flew off the roof just get out the van and point a gun at his head.

Arseholes.

Apart from those things, it wasn't a bad episode :lol:

I yelled at the TV all through the episode last night.

"lets stop at the gas station and pick up some soda"

"lets leave the Chrysler 300 here and bring another car tomorrow with two drivers to pick it up"

"lets leave Jesus unguarded even though he's already proved he's ******* Houdini"

"lets leave my post guarding the wall and go for a nice stroll in the woods"

I wanted to shoot someone last night watching it.

Say What Again

I yelled at the TV all through the episode last night.

"lets stop at the gas station and pick up some soda"

"lets leave the Chrysler 300 here and bring another car tomorrow with two drivers to pick it up"

"lets leave Jesus unguarded even though he's already proved he's ******* Houdini"

"lets leave my post guarding the wall and go for a nice stroll in the woods"

I wanted to shoot someone last night watching it.

Glad it wasn't just me then :lol:

chester copperpot

Jesus copped a fair eyeful at the end too ;)

Jesus. I quite enjoyed it until you started picking holes in the episode :lol:

Michonne tho. Id tap that.

Glad that they've got to the point where Jesus has been introduced, he's my favourite character from the comics.

I'm itching to see Negan... shits gonna hit the fan.

That bint who played Deanna was a better actress as a "walker" than as a normal person.

Not sure I like the idea of Rick and Michonne. Rick's getting way too much action these days!

Glad that they've got to the point where Jesus has been introduced, he's my favourite character from the comics.

I'm itching to see Negan... shits gonna hit the fan.

I've never read the comics so was thinking that Jesus and Negan were maybe the same person. Negan is almost an anagram of Jesus after all...