Walking Dead returns tonight.

alwaysthereinspirit

I've never read the comics so was thinking that Jesus and Negan were maybe the same person. Negan is almost an anagram of Jesus after all...

Nah he is a good guy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Better call Saul

• chester copperpot

• neilnunb

They should just change the show to always have Rick and Daryl wandering about getting themselves into all sorts of wacky situations through their own baffling stupidity. I really enjoyed that episode but ffs :lol:

Haven't read the comics but that new guy seems like an interesting character, looking forward to next week.

chester copperpot

They should just change the show to always have Rick and Daryl wandering about getting themselves into all sorts of wacky situations through their own baffling stupidity. I really enjoyed that episode but ffs :lol:

Haven't read the comics but that new guy seems like an interesting character, looking forward to next week.

I initially thought this new geezer was one of Negans crew, but on reflection he probably would have smoked Daryll when the walker was approaching him from behind.

Those that are into the comics, can you tell me what this Negan guy is like, Ive been too busy to do much research on him at work and keep my daily visits to here at the same time :lol:

Edited by chester copperpot

Season 4 finished.

I'm going to assume that Gareth and the 'Terminus' residents are cannibals. To be honest I was wondering how long it would take for cannibalism to show up.

chester copperpot

Season 4 finished.

I'm going to assume that Gareth and the 'Terminus' residents are cannibals. To be honest I was wondering how long it would take for cannibalism to show up.

Dont think much of a storyline evolves from that tbh.

Get on with 5 now and enjoy.

William H. Bonney

Season 4 finished.

I wouldn't even bother watching season 5. Go straight to 6.

Dont think much of a storyline evolves from that tbh.

Get on with 5 now and enjoy.

Got visitors coming but I'll try and get through a couple later tonight.

Say What Again

Not a bad episode again this week. Not an awful lot action-wise, but the story has moved on nicely.

Glad we've been spared the lull of wall building that we felt might come after the Alexandria attack.

chester copperpot

Not a bad episode again this week. Not an awful lot action-wise, but the story has moved on nicely.

Glad we've been spared the lull of wall building that we felt might come after the Alexandria attack.

I agree. Good storyline. Should be set up for some carnage.

scottish_chicP

Beth :sob:

It genuinely pisses me off that Beth is dead and that wee **** Carl is still alive :seething:

I keep thinking I've jumped away back the thread when I read your posts.

P.S. Beth was a pain in the arse.

sets it up nicely to hopefully introduce negan next week. cant wait to see JDM as him as i think he will do him justice he just needs to make his performance of him distinctive and different from his portrayal of the comedian in watchmen

Harvey Specter

Wasn't the best episode but they can't all be action packed.

Looks like it's going to kick off again next week.

Edited by Harvey Specter

Sanny Vicious

Going to all build up to the finale now. I really thing it's going to be Maggie and her kid that get it off Negan, no way they're having two babies on the walking dead.

chester copperpot

Going to all build up to the finale now. I really thing it's going to be Maggie and her kid that get it off Negan, no way they're having two babies on the walking dead.

Aww man dont say that, Id ride Maggie into battle.

Hottest lassie on the telly for me.

Say What Again

Big Abrahams gonna make the biggest mistake of his life dumping Rosita, she's top drawer.

Totally agree.

tumblr_nie4l0kMpg1s6pp0zo1_500.png

Sanny Vicious

You're no wrong but her attempt at an American accent isn't the best.

chester copperpot

You're no wrong but her attempt at an American accent isn't the best.

Just found out that she's in the new Batman V Superman movie.

Can I love this lass any more!

Better call Saul

THE BOY !

just had to watch this movie simply cause she was in it ....

chester copperpot

THE BOY !

just had to watch this movie simply cause she was in it ....

Tell me she gets her cans oot or summat and I will be watching this tnite after the game!

Better call Saul

aww mate yev no idea how raunchy she is in it ....Don't let the title fool you :wink:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Better call Saul

Actually "naw" ..sorry I canny Lie ...I did try but you seem a decent bloke ...HEW HAW happens she gets her boots off and that's the best it gets .

chester copperpot

Actually "naw" ..sorry I canny Lie ...I did try but you seem a decent bloke ...HEW HAW happens she gets her boots off and that's the best it gets .

Bugger, was going to stream it to my mobile in the room and give the bird a bit of peace tonight as well ;)

I keep thinking I've jumped away back the thread when I read your posts.

P.S. Beth was a pain in the arse.

Sorry :lol:

What virgin channel does season 7 show on and is there a way to catch up? Only 1 episode left on season 5 so only 6 to go then I'm caught up.

What virgin channel does season 7 show on and is there a way to catch up? Only 1 episode left on season 5 so only 6 to go then I'm caught up.

If you have the full package then go to TV and catch up, chose the XL TV and then go to Fox channel. All the seasons should be there.

chester copperpot

If you manage to get series 7, gimme a shout mate, as they're still showing series 6 the now :lol:

Dont think 7 has even started filming yet.

Fruitmachine76

If you have the full package then go to TV and catch up, chose the XL TV and then go to Fox channel. All the seasons should be there.

We're only on season 6 the noo!!!

If you manage to get series 7, gimme a shout mate, as they're still showing series 6 the now :lol:

They were filming when I was over in Georgia last autumn. I would have expect series 6 to be been done and dusted then as pretty much half of it had aired by then, so I think s7 has started filming unless they were doing some re-dos for some scenes for the episodes on just now. The security of the sets are pretty tight as AMC owns a lot of the land and where the Alexandria scenes are filmed are guarded and no one that doesn't live there can get near. Quite a few of the cast wander Senoia (Woodbury) freely at times. Was pretty interesting as a lot of the locations were very close to that area

Ah ok, I thought it was season 7 that's showing just now :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Ah ok, I thought it was season 7 that's showing just now :thumbsup:

They run the series in 2 parts mate.

First one in October for 8 episodes then the second part of the series for 8 episodes in Feb/March time ;)

They run the series in 2 parts mate.

First one in October for 8 episodes then the second part of the series for 8 episodes in Feb/March time ;)

Cheers for the info :thumbsup: looks like I'm almost caught up :D

chester copperpot

Cheers for the info :thumbsup: looks like I'm almost caught up :D

:thumb:

I did 5 seasons in about 3 weeks when I was off with the schools over the summer holidays last year.

It was a full time job at times :lol:

:thumb:

I did 5 seasons in about 3 weeks when I was off with the schools over the summer holidays last year.

It was a full time job at times :lol:

I'd have caught up by now but I was to busy at the weekend/start of week so didn't have the time. I reckon I should be done by Monday.

chester copperpot

I'd have caught up by now but I was to busy at the weekend/start of week so didn't have the time. I reckon I should be done by Monday.

Well get off ****ing kb then and get to it :lol:

5 was pretty pish but 6 was fairly decent, with one shite storyline (I wont say tho)

Well get off ******* kb then and get to it :lol:

5 was pretty pish but 6 was fairly decent, with one shite storyline (I wont say tho)

I was on my break at work :lol:

I didn't mind the start of season 5 with Terminus and had hoped they would've strung it out a little longer. Been a bit stale since then though.

Shagging a hottie anaw!

Not got that far yet but I kind of assumed that he was going to start pumping Tara. Am I right?

chester copperpot

WTF Glenn :sob:

What bit you at?

Dint want to guess incase of spoiler.

chester copperpot

Not got that far yet but I kind of assumed that he was going to start pumping Tara. Am I right?

Confusing him with Abraham.

Duhhhhh! Apologies

Confusing him with Abraham.

Duhhhhh! Apologies

:lol:

I just finished the Morgan/Eastman flashback episode, I don't normally like the flashback ones but I enjoyed that episode.

chester copperpot

:lol:

I just finished the Morgan/Eastman flashback episode, I don't normally like the flashback ones but I enjoyed that episode.

You're getting there son. Run Forest run.

You're getting there son. Run Forest run.

**** knows what I'm going to do when I catch up :lol:

At least I can read this thread properly as I won't have to worry about spoilers.