(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

HEARTS FOREVER

.......aw diddums 1-5 ya mup

There can have as many meetings and arrangements on any subject in any country but they can't hide from the truth.

The only honourable way out after refusing to honour your debts is liquidation and starting again from scratch. If it were hibs then I would insist on it. I would want a clean break from the baggage that the previous regime had left us with.

If I was in charge of hibs and was to be offered a cup final victory plus a permanent association with a culture of acceptance regarding the sexual abuse of minors I would turn it down flat. Even if it was a 5-1 victory. No thanks.

The hearts greats of the fifties are probably turning in their grave at all of this revelling at the expense of others.

Knowing what they know now, they would probably refuse to even cast eyes on the last two trophies they "won".

Hurting......and hurting real bad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pain they must have gone through on cup final night must have been unreal, all coming out now though which is nice to see.

It's not just the cup final that caused that, it's year after year of boabyings from the JT's and us almost closing down their tinpot club that's caused it.

The vermin have been bitter barstards for years, although it's definitely moved up a gear since we podgered them at Hampden.

They are now emailing Bloomberg reporters to ask about the UBIG meeting :gok:

The obsession is worrying.

Keep it simple

5-1 and you ****ed it up. Repeat

Songs for next Sunday!! Unbelievable scenes Jeff!!! lmao

Song for next Sunday .

Big team no debt

Wee team big debt

Let's just hold fire on that thought until Fridays meeting in Lithuania.

If everything goes to plan, next Sunday could be something special in terms of atmosphere Tynie will be bouncing.

Let's just hold fire on that thought until Fridays meeting in Lithuania.

If everything goes to plan, next Sunday could be something special in terms of atmosphere Tynie will be bouncing.

I'm confident things will be fine whether its formally rubber stamped on Friday or not. UKIO will want the share money from UBIG as creditors. The deal will be done sooner or later .

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I have always disliked Hibernian football club but since reading some of the comments over the last 18 month or so over on knobhead.net I can catastrophically say I now detest everything about their pitiful meaningless worthless little club and further more will take great pleasure in shove it right up them at every opportunity.

Remember Ukio are a rather big creditor of Ubig and they have been nothing other than positive about the CVA and us.

Here is my reminiscence from May 2012. I was based in Kuwait. I had tickets for the final for the whole family so had arranged cheap economy flights back well in advance. However, I had a work colleague in Kuwait who was a big Hibee. He didn?t have a ticket and due to the way Hibs were allotting tickets he couldn?t get one from the club so he went online and managed to buy two hospitality tickets (for him + daughter) for over ?1000 and then had to pay over the odds for business class flights. It turned out that the hospitality tickets were a con and he had to fork out another wad of money online with his credit card to buy replacements. He was sooo up for the final, bragging about how Hibs were going to win easy.

I saw the back of him and his daughter just after HT traipsing up the Hampden stairs on their way out.

Return flights to Scotland - ?2400

Hospitality tickets - ?2500

Getting stuffed 5-1 by your city rivals - PRICELESS

:2thumbsup:

Sorry about my previous Post but sometimes there is just NO WORDS to explain those frickin losers.

Reading "that thread" over there over the past couple of days has been hilarious. You can almost imagine the quivering lips and the tidal waves of tears and snotters as they furiously type their bile. Wonderful - and it's going to get even better shortly!

There can have as many meetings and arrangements on any subject in any country but they can't hide from the truth.

The only honourable way out after refusing to honour your debts is liquidation and starting again from scratch. If it were hibs then I would insist on it. I would want a clean break from the baggage that the previous regime had left us with.

If I was in charge of hibs and was to be offered a cup final victory plus a permanent association with a culture of acceptance regarding the sexual abuse of minors I would turn it down flat. Even if it was a 5-1 victory. No thanks.

The hearts greats of the fifties are probably turning in their grave at all of this revelling at the expense of others.

Knowing what they know now, they would probably refuse to even cast eyes on the last two trophies they "won".

He's going to be inconsolable when he finds out that it was Hibs once, and their creditors got bugger all.

After spending big money on Andy Goram, Keith Houchen and even luring former Barcelona forward Steve Archibald they suddenly ran out of money and couldn't pay their Bills

If I were a Hibs fan I'd look on the 17 game winless streak against Hearts as tainted.

Here is my reminiscence from May 2012. I was based in Kuwait. I had tickets for the final for the whole family so had arranged cheap economy flights back well in advance. However, I had a work colleague in Kuwait who was a big Hibee. He didn?t have a ticket and due to the way Hibs were allotting tickets he couldn?t get one from the club so he went online and managed to buy two hospitality tickets (for him + daughter) for over ?1000 and then had to pay over the odds for business class flights. It turned out that the hospitality tickets were a con and he had to fork out another wad of money online with his credit card to buy replacements. He was sooo up for the final, bragging about how Hibs were going to win easy.

I saw the back of him and his daughter just after HT traipsing up the Hampden stairs on their way out.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There was a song and they sung it with gusto with the line "If you know your history" perhaps that's the best advice I can give the guy.

He's going to be inconsolable when he finds out that it was Hibs once, and their creditors got bugger all.

After spending big money on Andy Goram, Keith Houchen and even luring former Barcelona forward Steve Archibald they suddenly ran out of money and couldn't pay their Bills

If I were a Hibs fan I'd look on the 17 game winless streak against Hearts as tainted.

Very true. Didn't the parent company liquidate as a result of the football clubs debts and then Farmer managed to pick up the clubs assets from the liquidators leaving the previous creditors penniless. This is in addition to dodgy Monaco based businessmen and suspicious offshore companies in Panama. All very unsavoury.

Very true. Didn't the parent company liquidate as a result of the football clubs debts and then Farmer managed to pick up the clubs assets from the liquidators leaving the previous creditors penniless. This is in addition to dodgy Monaco based businessmen and suspicious offshore companies in Panama. All very unsavoury.

Most unsavoury was their former chairman being prosecuted for defrauding a charity - yip if hibs did Irony!!

Refreshment Barrier

http://imageshack.co...4/1727/p73j.png

The club's parent company, Forth Investments plc, entered receivership in 1991.Sir Tom Farmer acquired control of the club from the receiver for ?3 million and creditors were bumped

The club's parent company, Forth Investments plc, entered receivership in 1991.Sir Tom Farmer acquired control of the club from the receiver for ?3 million and creditors were bumped

BUT BUT BUT, that canny be right, they are an honest team

An insolvency event which would incur a points deduction under today's rules, never mind the basic lack of morals

Any chance of finding and posting a list of the bumped creditors?

Any chance of finding and posting a list of the bumped creditors?

I found this

Edinburgh Hibernian plc (latterly Forth Investments plc) went into receivership (insolvency) in 1991 because as well as owning Hibernian FC Ltd, it also owned other businesses that were in negative equity. Tom Farmer then used that crisis to separate out Hibernian FC Ltd from Edinburgh Hibernian plc, as he bought Hibernian FC Ltd from the receiver of Edinburgh Hibernian plc.

https://www.duedil.com/company/SC112...nvestments-plc

I didnt look much further as its very Hibernian but it was to prove a massive point about them not being so squeeky clean.

Does this ring a bell

Hibernian FC itself had debts at that time, but nothing that would have caused insolvency. The club was dragged down by the non-football investments of the parent company going bad.

If you want irony i found this from Hibs net forum amongst other places.

Five grand to watch your team get absolutely horsed in the biggest Edinburgh derby ever.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pleasing:

Five grand to watch your team get absolutely horsed in the biggest Edinburgh derby ever.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pleasing:

I reckon it was really ?5,100.

...a bit disco

Aye and didn't him and family members dae it for sweeties.

Hibbys and family members doing it for sweeties is a recurring theme amongst that tribe of inbreds.

Smith&Weston

Ah 'The Falcon' is in the know.

Comedy gold from a team who could still go down with us! That would be magic;

The Kubler-Ross model suggests that there are 5 stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

It would appear that they are moving on to stage 2, as so far we've had lots of denial.

Denial - we had a better card display, we would have won if the ref hadn't cheated, hearts were financially doping etc

And now on to anger, so eloquently scribed for us above by another of the sirgay minions.

The next 3 stages are Bargaining, Depression and acceptance.

It will be fun to watch them on the journey.

good - summed it up well - maybe a another Hearts Scottish Cup win could help them get up a stage or two as they won't think it was just them any more - happy to oblige

I found this

Edinburgh Hibernian plc (latterly Forth Investments plc) went into receivership (insolvency) in 1991 because as well as owning Hibernian FC Ltd, it also owned other businesses that were in negative equity. Tom Farmer then used that crisis to separate out Hibernian FC Ltd from Edinburgh Hibernian plc, as he bought Hibernian FC Ltd from the receiver of Edinburgh Hibernian plc.

https://www.duedil.c....nvestments-plc

I didnt look much further as its very Hibernian but it was to prove a massive point about them not being so squeeky clean.

Does this ring a bell

Hibernian FC itself had debts at that time, but nothing that would have caused insolvency. The club was dragged down by the non-football investments of the parent company going bad.

If you want irony i found this from Hibs net forum amongst other places.

I'm away to email John Major.

Posted by the well meaning Sirgay...I posted in on the meeting thread as well...he's in personal contact with the administrator !!

You'd be even less convinced if you saw the email exchange I've had with Irena Janulioniene (who's she I hear you ask - she's the UBIG administrator).

She's not aware of any meeting and deceit and lies don't mix well in her profession.

Posted by the well meaning Sirgay...I posted in on the meeting thread as well...he's in personal contact with the administrator !!

You'd be even less convinced if you saw the email exchange I've had with Irena Janulioniene (who's she I hear you ask - she's the UBIG administrator).

She's not aware of any meeting and deceit and lies don't mix well in her profession.

:rofl:

...a bit disco

I call shite on Sirgay's spewings.

No way would he be brave enough to communicate with a female.

The hour of the demise of this fantasist is almost at hand.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I call shite on Sirgay's spewings.

No way would he be brave enough to communique with a female.

FTFY

I've just emailed her to ask if she's tidy. I'll work my charm and have scuddy pics by Monday morning.

Of her or Sirgay?

I've just emailed her to ask if she's tidy. I'll work my charm and have scuddy pics by Monday morning.

Get a pic of her in the scud surrounded by unfrozen shares please !!!

...a bit disco

FTFY

Cheers matey.

Anyway, since when did sending a selfie cockshot equate to an email exchange of huge financial ramifications for HMFC?

Cheers matey.

Anyway, since when did sending a selfie cockshot equate to an email exchange of huge financial ramifications for HMFC?

To be fair selfies cure cancer now so that wouldn't be impossible.

In my mind there are 3 possible explanations/outcomes:

There is no meeting and the ADMIN has emailed me and Sergey telling the truth.

There is a meeting and the UBIG administrator lied about it to both me and Sergey during separate email exchanges.

There is a Jambo who has hacked the UBIG administrators email account, can type fluent Lithuanian and is trying to make both Sergey and I to be prize idiots by pretending there is no meeting.

Her details are on the Lithuanian Finance Ministry Website on the appointment page for corporate insolvencies on the listing for UBIG. This isn't rocket science that we have carried out in the last 48hrs; she's the administrator and if a meeting has been called, it is called by her, so she should know.

Aye, cause emailing the administrator of a Lithuanian company to ask about a meeting which has feck all to do with your club wasn't enough.

Genuinely is a bit worrying how far they are going here, they need a hobby or a job or something.

WorldChampions1902

Most unsavoury was their former chairman being prosecuted for defrauding a charity - yip if hibs did Irony!!

Not to mention the Treasurer who, whilst fighting off accusations of football-related "financial irregularities", did a runner to Canada with church funds.

Some of them really do need to read up on their own clubs history before they start making up spurious accusations about our proud club.

Now that the meeting is due to take place they've moved onto their next myth.

The debt for equity deals were a front for money laundering..

:lol:

jamboinglasgow

Now that the meeting is due to take place they've moved onto their next myth.

The debt for equity deals were a front for money laundering..

:lol:

They will never stop trying to find the golden nugget that will send us down, once we come out of admin and run properly it will be them saying that our pledges will dry up, we will face money laundering probe which will freeze our assets and the tax man is planning a big investigation which will see us owe millions. In the meantime, we will be back in the Premiership pumping regularly, in a healthy state and an optimistic look to the future. They will still accept mediocrity from Petrie as he tricks them into thinking everything is fine, he will call us morally wrong and cheats and that only Hibs deserve to be high up the league.

On a side note, this post from Bijillions made me laugh, they live in their own world dont they.

There's less and less of them prepared to mock us over there now as they've slowly started to realise that the info is accurate more often than not.

They have a thread mocking this thread which is entitled "Financial Meltdown" during a period where they are experiencing a financial meltdown.

Also Sirgay claims he is fluent in Lithuanian, how convientent that one of the biggest nutcase Hibs fans happens to speak the language of our owners from 2005 - 13.

Archived