(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

So he donated to save the very club he states he wants closed down............do they know that on Hobo.net. ?

sirgay is at it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skacel goal

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Sergey, Bajillions and Dashing Bob S are all Jambos at it over there?

Obsessed with wanting Hearts finished as a football club...

Clerry Jambo

Why is he saying this over there?

Attention Seeker, wants to be loved by the losers and to be fair he appears to be!

skacel goal

Attention Seeker, wants to be loved by the losers and to be fair he appears to be!

Yes, he certainly appears to have them all on side...

skacel goal

Are you Sergey?

No haha, I have no idea who this Sergey actually is?

Does anyone actually know him personally?

No haha, I have no idea who this Sergey actually is?

Does anyone actually know him personally?

A couple of girls do that he sent photos of his tadger too. What a beast eh?

Jambo, Goodbye

We are all potential Sergey's on here. It's like the Matrix, anyone could morph into him at any given time.

We are all potential Sergey's on here. It's like the Matrix, anyone could morph into him at any given time.

I see what you mean

skacel goal

This happen recently?

...a bit disco

Girls?

The beginning of the end for him as time runs out and its proved he talks shite.

He might be on here, but he's not going to announce who he is. He will sit quietly and watch everyone turn on each other.

Is he a member? Probably.

Does it matter? No.

Bottom line is he's on borrowed time. Let it fizzle out as he is not important.

sirgay and all his pretend followers who we all know are in fact sirgay talking to himself are in a frenzy now over at the net it seems we have given up shares are frozen and we are being liquidated sirgay has said it so in net land it must be true.

the pain of 5-1 is still hurting them.

when this all pans out some of the roasters on hobo.net wont be able to show face again.

post-4522-0-43882300-1395185601_thumb.png

...a bit disco

sirgay and all his pretend followers who we all know are in fact sirgay talking to himself are in a frenzy now over at the net it seems we have given up shares are frozen and we are being liquidated sirgay has said it so in net land it must be true.

the pain of 5-1 is still hurting them.

when this all pans out some of the roasters on hobo.net wont be able to show face again.

I see Thrashing KnobS has the full SP on our 'woes'.

'They probably really need something to happen by the end of next week or they'll declare liquidation. Even then, it may already be too late.'

:wtfvlad:

Having dealt to a degree with sources, also known as informants,grasses, rats, finks, in a past life one thing all had in common was the request that I don't do anything that would cause them to be identified or have the finger pointed at them. Bajillions is sure not giving his sources the respect or anonymity they feel they deserve by constantly coming out with information he claims is fresh, and current. It would not take an employer of fellow board member long to figure out the source. If he does have a source which I earnestly doubt, the guy must be as thick as excrement in the neck of a bottle to be giving confidential information to a fellow idiot who immediately posts it on a web page.

Having dealt to a degree with sources, also known as informants,grasses, rats, finks, in a past life one thing all had in common was the request that I don't do anything that would cause them to be identified or have the finger pointed at them. Bajillions is sure not giving his sources the respect or anonymity they feel they deserve by constantly coming out with information he claims is fresh, and current. It would not take an employer of fellow board member long to figure out the source. If he does have a source which I earnestly doubt, the guy must be as thick as excrement in the neck of a bottle to be giving confidential information to a fellow idiot who immediately posts it on a web page.

Bob,this in spades. I'm afraid all the ranting of this particular individual seem to have been fuelled by a severe trauma which has left him irredeemably mentally scarred for life. What I can never understand is the need for some over here to rush to regurgitate his nonsense on here.

Clerry Jambo

Bob,this in spades. I'm afraid all the ranting of this particular individual seem to have been fuelled by a severe trauma which has left him irredeemably mentally scarred for life. What I can never understand is the need for some over here to rush to regurgitate his nonsense on here.

Because it just a couple of rival fitba messageboards having a bit crack, some people need to calm their jets

I'm convinced some on here would just rather discuss THE Rangers, rather than our own issues whether they're pish from losers.net or some other "outlet"

Because it just a couple of rival fitba messageboards having a bit crack, some people need to calm their jets

I'm convinced some on here would just rather discuss THE Rangers, rather than our own issues whether they're pish from losers.net or some other "outlet"

. Unfortunately there are some who actually seem to give credence to the roaster. Everything to do with the club and football in general should be open for discussion. I think it's maybe that I have become a bit war weary of his particular malicious pish!

For the TrackedArms.net to digest over their methadone breakfast, study the following sentences from yesterday's meeting, "Sounds Scottish football club Hearts managing the company's "Heart of Midlothian Plc Debt Economy Bank seeks to 61.6 million. LTL. All interested parties are covered by the decision of the creditors' peaceful way of an agreement. High probability that the bank will recover part of the loan." Two words stand out to me and they are peaceful and probability, we need another p word to add to that and it's patience, difficult I know but in sure we will get there.

Geoff Kilpatrick

. Unfortunately there are some who actually seem to give credence to the roaster. Everything to do with the club and football in general should be open for discussion. I think it's maybe that I have become a bit war weary of his particular malicious pish!

This

I stopped reading that thread as it's just went delusional.

Seriously, they're just making up any old shit now.

I'm surprised because in a couple of short months they're going to look absolutely ridiculous. Just like they did before when they said the CVA would never be accepted. You'd think they'd have learned.

Scaffs.

Clerry Jambo

For the TrackedArms.net to digest over their methadone breakfast, study the following sentences from yesterday's meeting, "Sounds Scottish football club Hearts managing the company's "Heart of Midlothian Plc Debt Economy Bank seeks to 61.6 million. LTL. All interested parties are covered by the decision of the creditors' peaceful way of an agreement. High probability that the bank will recover part of the loan." Two words stand out to me and they are peaceful and probability, we need another p word to add to that and it's patience, difficult I know but in sure we will get there.

I agree DB seems positive

just seen this classic

What is "pleasing" is that the bean counters on this board are generally of the same opinion. Overall suggestion is, and has been for a while now, that liquidation is the most likely outcome.

This is supported by the posts of both Sergey and Bajillions.

For any Yams looking in as I said , PLEASING.

post-4522-0-31187200-1395225995.png

Geoff Kilpatrick

just seen this classic

What is "pleasing" is that the bean counters on this board are generally of the same opinion. Overall suggestion is, and has been for a while now, that liquidation is the most likely outcome.

For any Yams looking in as I said , PLEASING.

This makes no sense. If you must quote from the sewer, could you actually show which bits are from there? Thanks in advance.

I stopped reading that thread as it's just went delusional.

Seriously, they're just making up any old shit now.

I'm surprised because in a couple of short months they're going to look absolutely ridiculous. Just like they did before when they said the CVA would never be accepted. You'd think they'd have learned.

Scaffs.

I went against my own principles and went over there to read this thread that eveyone goes on about.

Too many pages to read so I picked at random some of the latest pages.

As expected the vast, vast majority of it wishful thinking.

However one or two do have done their homework and have posted information that hasn't been posted on here, eg dates of Ukio meetings, agendas, etc. Info that some of us on here might have found interesting.

A lot of their expectation centres around lack of statements from BDO or FoH, whilst not agreeing with them I do think FoH could be keeping us a bit better informed

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I went against my own principles and went over there to read this thread that eveyone goes on about.

However one or two do have done their homework and have posted information that hasn't been posted on here, eg dates of Ukio meetings, agendas, etc. Info that some of us on here might have found interesting.

A lot of their expectation centres around lack of statements from BDO or FoH, whilst not agreeing with them I do think FoH could be keeping us a bit better informed

they know (ie actually know) nothing - doing their homework - what? googling a few things and coming up with 1+5=7

however anyone who has entered into a transaction which is more complex than buying a packet of crisps at half-time will realise that there is always a small risk that things can go wrong - there are probably folk posting on here who's house or car purchase or whatever fell thru at the last minute

that could obviously happen here but with a bit of luck shouldn't

that element of doubt which will always be there until its not, is all they have to cling onto - so all these fantastical tales of inside info appear when the doubt (to those who know nothing) seems greatest

if we're unlucky they claim to be gurus, if we're not, they hope folk forget or they disappear - its a no/know lose

mourihno will be our new manager, messi, Ronaldo and Ian black primed to sign - wont happen until 2016 tho - I will keep u up to date with any further signing targets from my source - see now I'm in the know and done my homework too

Would hate to be locked in a room with those two. Methinks I would be talking to myself.

As recently as 5 days ago FoH tweeted that there was no news but work continues in the background.

FoH are hiding nothing, it's just that there is nothing to report.

Edit: Should this be a concern though?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/hearts-rescue-bid-could-collapse-fears-locke-1-3346446

The under 20's team is being disbanded.................yep totally and all players released !!

'I've just been told that Hearts are disbanding their U20 team due to lack off cash.

Poor news for our Yam friends.'

Well bang goes the semi final of the 'youth cup'........still perhaps we can claim a moral victory if we withdraw.

The under 20's team is being disbanded.................yep totally and all players released !!

'I've just been told that Hearts are disbanding their U20 team due to lack off cash.

Well bang goes the semi final of the 'youth cup'........still perhaps we can claim a moral victory if we withdraw.

Isn't the U20s league being scrapped next season anyway?

colinmaroon

Dear Sir Gay

Proverbs 1:22, "How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?"

We'll go along anyway and sing louder than our opponents.

Thats more important than winning cups y'know

They have a big game on Saturday and there main topic is us....they really don't like us and wether they admit it or not the cup final massacre was the straw that broke the camels back.

Clerry Jambo

.......aw diddums 1-5 ya mup

There can have as many meetings and arrangements on any subject in any country but they can't hide from the truth.

The only honourable way out after refusing to honour your debts is liquidation and starting again from scratch. If it were hibs then I would insist on it. I would want a clean break from the baggage that the previous regime had left us with.

If I was in charge of hibs and was to be offered a cup final victory plus a permanent association with a culture of acceptance regarding the sexual abuse of minors I would turn it down flat. Even if it was a 5-1 victory. No thanks.

The hearts greats of the fifties are probably turning in their grave at all of this revelling at the expense of others.

Knowing what they know now, they would probably refuse to even cast eyes on the last two trophies they "won".

The pain they must have gone through on cup final night must have been unreal, all coming out now though which is nice to see.

john brownlee

There can have as many meetings and arrangements on any subject in any country but they can't hide from the truth.

The only honourable way out after refusing to honour your debts is liquidation and starting again from scratch. If it were hibs then I would insist on it. I would want a clean break from the baggage that the previous regime had left us with.

If I was in charge of hibs and was to be offered a cup final victory plus a permanent association with a culture of acceptance regarding the sexual abuse of minors I would turn it down flat. Even if it was a 5-1 victory. No thanks.

The hearts greats of the fifties are probably turning in their grave at all of this revelling at the expense of others.

Knowing what they know now, they would probably refuse to even cast eyes on the last two trophies they "won".

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha fleckin' tube

Skivingatwork

The Kubler-Ross model suggests that there are 5 stages of grief; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance.

It would appear that they are moving on to stage 2, as so far we've had lots of denial.

Denial - we had a better card display, we would have won if the ref hadn't cheated, hearts were financially doping etc

And now on to anger, so eloquently scribed for us above by another of the sirgay minions.

The next 3 stages are Bargaining, Depression and acceptance.

It will be fun to watch them on the journey.

Close the phone lines,we have a winner

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived