(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Gregory House M.D.

VFacHMk.jpg

The financial guru is back...in some strange way i feel that if it were not for CWG, CG, GG, PTS, Sergey and a few other notables whose names elude me at the moment, then this beautiful story might never have happened.

on behalf of all . netters....'We Salute You!'....your indefatigability in providing us with a true picture of what has been happening at the PBS against a backdrop of lazy journalism, lying directors and deluded supporters make you all lifetime Hibs legends in my eyes.

over the last year the media in general have made complete ***** of themselves between this and the Rangers one. Thanks to a few folk on here like Sergey, CWG, Cav, Desantos and a few others who keep us informed.

Away doon in gorgie it,s gonny be flats. And those who believed they must all feel like twats. They sold out their soul for the shiny big cup. But we always new he was gonny **** up. This is their story, this is their song . All of his plans went horribly wrong. Their past and their future so happy to whore. While our man with the tache, well he knows the score

I think the footballing authorities might be inclined to ask 'what's the score' if the deadline is extended.

This club is a basket case and will put to sleep before the start of the season, I'm convinced of it. Time has all but ran out for them.

A few diamonds from a proverbial ocean of gold. Feel free to add your own favourite wee gems from this colossal .net lolathon.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Is this necessary?

Aye :jjyay:

I can't be arse trawling through 1239 pages to laugh at Hibs so peoples favourite objects of ridicule would be greatly appreciated :verysmug:

When we come out of admin I'm going to pour myself a large bottle of veuve & read every single page.

Unless they charge a tenner to view it, that is.

:rofl:

Geoff Kilpatrick

******* right it is!

:pleasing:

Lighten the ducks up. :lol:

I've never read that thread, although I have chuckled at the Sir Gay tenner meltdown story. :)

Gregory House M.D.

Apparently, our CVA cooling off period hasn't even started as the CVA hasn't been "formally agreed" :rofl:

The desperation is strong in these ones.

mahgrassyshoes

I went for the got scanned for inside, as that is my highlight of their liquidation infatuation.

However, the poll really needed an all of the above option.

FTH

Gregory House M.D.
Whilethechief - I dont buy that....I want accountability.....?30+M !!!...people losing their jobs, 2 cups won whilst not paying players, knowing they had no intention of paying ANYTHING back.....sorry mate I want more than a poxy 15 point deduction......life in the lower leagues...big deal.

I want BLOOD.

I get grief daily from the yam supporting family I have.....I've said my day will come and I want it.

HibsNibs came out with this corker earlier today.

"Of course, no-one else in football recognises their three cup wins in this period as valid."

Rudolf's Mate

When we come out of admin we should get someone with a maroon flare with a sign behind them saying 'plan A was never in doubt' Preferably the person with the flare would be Vlad but his niece would suffice :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Of course, no-one else in football recognises their three cup wins in this period as valid."

Still hurting them then ...........GOOD 1-5 GIRFUT

Thread bookmarked, will post a popcorn gif later.

Any parts from Sidney, the serial letter whinger whom even the pondlife were ashamed of?

"Sidney is back, and he don't take no prisoners."

*Vlad-Stupid* gif/emoticon.

Whilethechief isn't very pleased :-)

I'm sure Vlad's grand plan was always to lose his fortune....tea leaf

oX4wH3H.gif

:jjyay:

By beating hibs 4-0 in the semi and 5-1 in the final we have effectively stolen two Scottish Cups from them. :lol: makes it all the more sweeter.

:lol:

I think you'll find that the name is on the trophy pal.

Cosby3_zps3389a5c0.gif

yourmom_zpsd8a39289.gif

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Perfect tonic for January blues. Going to enjoy this. Relegation or not they know the shadow forever hangs dark over the San Giro

Punks No Deid
When we come out of admin we should get someone with a maroon flare with a sign behind them saying 'plan A was never in doubt' Preferably the person with the flare would be Vlad but his niece would suffice :wink:

Someone with a Vlad mask would do? Beside someone with a Rudi mask ..now that's a plan eh?

Maiden Gorgie

By beating hibs 4-0 in the semi and 5-1 in the final we have effectively stolen two Scottish Cups from them. :lol: makes it all the more sweeter.

Despite the obvious disadvantage they had, being Hibs and all, they would have beaten Gretna in the final IMO. Which makes the 4-0 almost as sweet as the 5-1.

:pleasing::verysmug:

kingantti1874

I accept them clinging onto the hope that Hearts will fail, however misguided.. But the post administration finances are clear

Hibs = income - "mortgage/debt" repayment - interest

Hearts = bigger income - oops no debt repayments + tax free fan subsidies

Result = Hearts far wealthier than hibs (and every other non old firm club)

Despite the obvious disadvantage they had, being Hibs and all, they would have beaten Gretna in the final IMO. Which makes the 4-0 almost as sweet as the 5-1.

:pleasing::verysmug:

Exactly

:verysmug:

Sorry about causing you great pain and anguish by stealing the Scottish Cup from right under your nose.

Twice.

The hobos got themselves into 15 million pound debt to basically get out of the first division. I will be casting that up pretty soon.

The hobos got themselves into 15 million pound debt to basically get out of the first division. I will be casting that up pretty soon.

Where they two numbers created just to cause them grief ???

scott herbertson

Damn - I was going to go for that one - it's a stoater

HibsNibsuser-offline.pngFirst Team Regularavatar412_32.gif Join Date Apr 2002 Location Easter Ross/Road Posts 653

They'll be like us except they've had the benefit, in terms of "success" on the pitch and resultant uplift in crowds, that blowing ?70m+ of funny money brings. If they only have to spend a season or two in the wilderness to pay for it then that'll be a pretty good result for their shameless (shameful) followers. Of course, no-one else in football recognises their three cup wins in this period as valid.

What i like about it is that it starts as very reasonable , and ends with a statement of pure fantasy

jamboinglasgow

I love that the honestly think their prized posters actually brought any insight into this. They have a mentality of a conspiracy nut, linking anything possible and crying they know truth but in reality nothing they say stacks up and anything that comes out is things they did not "discover."

It's actually quite sad that they are more interested in Hearts than they are their own club.

That they crave failure for us more than success for themselves is rather pleasing.

Fxxx the SPFL

I accept them clinging onto the hope that Hearts will fail, however misguided.. But the post administration finances are clear

Hibs = income - "mortgage/debt" repayment - interest

Hearts = bigger income - oops no debt repayments + tax free fan subsidies

Result = Hearts far wealthier than hibs (and every other non old firm club)

Also bigger crowds even although we will be temporarily a league below them. Hopefully pass them on the way up when they are heading down once Butcher takes the helm at The Rangers assuming they return to the Premiership

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just as well they still have 1973 else they might be bitter.

They are bitter, and 1973 was a freak result for two points... It wasn't even the largest Edinburgh derby win, that was our 10-2. I don't know any Hearts supporter who gives a duck about 0-7, including my step dad who was at the game.

It's an irrelevance, a grasped straw.

I don't know any Hearts supporter who gives a duck about 0-7, including my step dad who was at the game.

Believe me it matters!

They are bitter, and 1973 was a freak result for two points... It wasn't even the largest Edinburgh derby win, that was our 10-2. I don't know any Hearts supporter who gives a duck about 0-7, including my step dad who was at the game.

I was there and, honestly, I'd forgotten about it by the following day.

It was a bummer and that's all!

Even the Hibs fans who, it has to be said, weren't twisted by resentment and bitterness then, made a lot less of it than those soul-less nobodies today, who have never known Hibs as anything else but a bunch of also-rans and, whose aim in life is to hold onto the lie that we're going to die.

Guest C00l K1d
on behalf of all . netters....'We Salute You!'....your indefatigability in providing us with a true picture of what has been happening at the PBS against a backdrop of lazy journalism, lying directors and deluded supporters make you all lifetime Hibs legends in my eyes.

Whilst we have a debate whether the squad that won the biggest derby of all time are actually all 'true hearts legends,' over the road they're handing out the legend status for spouting uninformed shite about their rival club.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Old Tolbooth

Fabulous thread :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get home later and be entertained by their "super" thread about us and lap up all their bitterness :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Fabulous thread :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get home later and be entertained by their "super" thread about us and lap up all their bitterness :rofl:

Absolutely. Their mega thread will disappear once we get out of admin, it is essential that we have a record of all their ridiculous claims and fantassies. :thumbsup:

The amount of straw cluthing on hibs.net is laughable.

37,291 posts screaming for the end of Heart of Midlothian, all for nothing.

:pleasing:

john brownlee

I was there and, honestly, I'd forgotten about it by the following day.

It was a bummer and that's all!

Even the Hibs fans who, it has to be said, weren't twisted by resentment and bitterness then, made a lot less of it than those soul-less nobodies today, who have never known Hibs as anything else but a bunch of also-rans and, whose aim in life is to hold onto the lie that we're going to die.

Yep I was there too and with some hibby mate infact we walked home together......we had fogotten by 8 o clock that night ....new year party at someones house in easter road.......well forgotten until the next generation of hibbies with nothing to show as a football team had to regurgitate something BTW that hibbie never goes to feaster rd now and now supports DU.......

Archived