(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yep, heart attack waiting to happen, and he might be Sirgay too, you never know

Proper red-blotchy cheeks and nae visible elbows material?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can they just no die, I want to party, do we think they will get the big L ? I am so excited ha ha

One way to sort the Monday morning blues :gok:

How fat is Mikey? Is he morbidly obese?

No he's not at all, at least he wasn't last time I saw him.

He's the best mate of a guy I used to work with and in the non-football side of things he's a good guy despite all his slaverings on hibs.net

No he's not at all, at least he wasn't last time I saw him.

He's the best mate of a guy I used to work with and in the non-football side of things he's a good guy despite all his slaverings on hibs.net

If Mikey is the person I think it is then I used to work beside him. He was actually a sound guy apart from his football affiliations. Think he drives a taxi now.

If Mikey is the person I think it is then I used to work beside him. He was actually a sound guy apart from his football affiliations. Think he drives a taxi now.

If we are speaking about the same guy he used to work at large bank/insurance company in IT (possibly RBS) then he left and started his own small IT business. May well drive a taxi now, I've not spoken to him for a good couple of years at least.

If we are speaking about the same guy he used to work at large bank/insurance company in IT (possibly RBS) then he left and started his own small IT business. May well drive a taxi now, I've not spoken to him for a good couple of years at least.

Not him then. The Mikey I knew used to work with me at the NHS.

Poor chap can't get over it.

Wighty76user-online.png'S' Formavatar28438_2.gif Join Date Jan 2014 Location A town called Malice Posts 44

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
heid the baw
viewpost-right.png

As a football fan I find this pretty sad. Rivalry is one thing, but I personally do not want to see them liquidated. If that happens they may never recover and that is not good for Edinburgh and certainly not good for Hibs.

This whole thread is an embarrassment.
They embarrassed us at hampden in front of the whole country. I'm not one to usually have a grudge against anyone, cause life's too short, but I do with that lot. They deserve zero sympathy just for the charity stealing alone.

To be fair, they embarrassed themselves, nothing to do with us really except we exploited their shitness.

To be fair, they embarrassed themselves, nothing to do with us really except we exploited their shitness.

It all started in the dressing room when they demanded more money. Then they came out and were given the reason Fenloan said no. 1-5 says it all.

Gregory House M.D.

Update: Platini reads hibs.net, Sergey has been sailing (again), Sanger is Desanto but talks about Desanto in the third person, Mikey and co. stick up for the bizarre ramblings of Sergey and Bajillions, Bajillions returns, reality dawns for a minority, people still believe the shares are frozen, Craig in Prague has a breakdown, 1990 is being glossed over, Tynecastle needs flattened and rebuilt, Alex Salmond has signed contracts for all sorts of shady dealings to make this happen, Hearts have received state aid, charities and small business' has become a must in nearly every post and general tears and snotters everywhere.

Waiting for it all to calm down a bit before I get some of my very favourite posts from sergeynet.

tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

Update: Platini reads hibs.net, Sergey has been sailing (again), Sanger is Desanto but talks about Desanto in the third person, Mikey and co. stick up for the bizarre ramblings of Sergey and Bajillions, Bajillions returns, reality dawns for a minority, people still believe the shares are frozen, Craig in Prague has a breakdown, 1990 is being glossed over, Tynecastle needs flattened and rebuilt, Alex Salmond has signed contracts for all sorts of shady dealings to make this happen, Hearts have received state aid, charities and small business' has become a must in nearly every post and general tears and snotters everywhere.

Waiting for it all to calm down a bit before I get some of my very favourite posts from sergeynet.

tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

And players have been given food bank vouchers and anti depressants.

...a bit disco

Breaking news.

According to stevejordan, the FROZUN SHAIRS could still be a dealbreaker.

'Agreed there has been nothing said officially as regards the still FROZEN Shares which could still be the banana skin that breaks the deal.'

:rofl: ing the night away I am!

Tayside Jambo

And players have been given food bank vouchers and anti depressants.

Highlander can provide plenty advice for those players given food bank vouchers.

Oh dear. Someone needs their shoe laces & belt removed.

Waxy?08:07 AM Today

All these yams are spouting rubbish at us like they've had some kind of victory against us. No yams, you haven't. In reality your decent into admin has been nothing at all to do with Hibs.It was your own doing. Enjoy the championship.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

All these yams are spouting rubbish at us like they've had some kind of victory against us. No yams, you haven't. In reality your decent into admin has been nothing at all to do with Hibs.It was your own doing. Enjoy the championship.

Swinging from a rafter in his bedsit as we speak.

Only the 3 victories this season.

:pleasing:

Dallas Green

Dashing Bob S

user-online.png Coaching Staff avatar4637_6.gif Join Date Feb 2005 Posts 20,799 Mentioned 0 Post(s)

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
leggeto
viewpost-right.png

This quote is hidden because you are
this member.

Just thinking earlier does anyone think they will have to drop to being a part-time club to reduce costs

They've always been a part-time football club. The have, however, been full-time in cheating, swindling, sex offending and self-pitying.

:cornette:

They hurt so much.

:pleasing:

Gregory House M.D.

Sanger was a Jambo his last few posts were glorious :rofl:

Was he an actual Jambo? :lol:

I'm not convinced, more of a huge Hibernian embarrassment they had to hide away.

Mr Brightside

Why do they all seem to ignore the fact we will have cash from season tickets, tv, sponsors plus the DDs. We are not going to be run on the DDs they are additional income.

We won't be skint our budget in the championship depending on season ticket sales will be double most of the other teams.

If Dubdee UTD, St J and Motherwell can all put together good sides for a turnover of circa ?5m there is no reason we can't with a turnover of ?7m plus DDs.

Gregory House M.D.
I'm Sanger now - that's what doc told me to think. It's the only wAy to get through the last 30 years of hurt. In 19 days I'll be back to myself and hopefully we are safe

Yes as I said to Sergey when we are out sailing "the seagulls are hovering over the holyground". I recommend vast amounts of Rioja to give you a blinding hangover that takes you into Saturday and you finally wake up to hear Collins has scored the only goal in Paisley, taking his fifth gilt edged chance of the game.

Anyway what's with your name : Russian Hibs. Do you have links with Vlad and the Hearts? Are you a Troll or Sergey's alto ego?

:jjyay:

Back to 2005

Why do they all seem to ignore the fact we will have cash from season tickets, tv, sponsors plus the DDs. We are not going to be run on the DDs they are additional income.

We won't be skint our budget in the championship depending on season ticket sales will be double most of the other teams.

If Dubdee UTD, St J and Motherwell can all put together good sides for a turnover of circa ?5m there is no reason we can't with a turnover of ?7m plus DDs.

I expect us to have at least 10000 season tickets next year as the feel good factor kicks in. Our turnover should be 5 times that of everyone else other than the hun.

Mr Brightside

I expect us to have at least 10000 season tickets next year as the feel good factor kicks in. Our turnover should be 5 times that of everyone else other than the hun.

Even if I think 10,000 season ticket holders are optimistic, average attendances of 6-7,000 ( I think we will have more) will give us much more revenue than everyone bar Rangers.

They just ramble completer and utter nonesense. We've all accepted relegation and taken the financial situation on the chin.

It feels like a victory to me because we've had years of hobonomics and theories of this and that which the great majority has been proved to be utter bull. We've sailed close to the edge but the bitter straw clutching really has been something else, so forgive us if we all feel a wee bit smug right now.

Thecat23

@hibs.net private member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hearts are down = Pleasing

Hearts are skint = Pleasing

Hearts will never be the same again = Pleasing

Hearts will struggle from now on = pleasing

Hearts name will always be tarnished = Pleasing

Hearts fans thinking everything is over = double pleasing.

So overall it looks pretty ***** being a jambo. Ok they are still here but they really will struggle from here on and that my friends gives me great pleasure.

Bye, bye hearts, maybe see you in cup games you little irrelevant blooded turd of a club!!"

a wee history lesson is in order for our untarnished friends, who went bankrupt (like liquidation) in 1891 due to a club official buggering off with the clubs funds.

another 1st in Edinburgh at least.

Gregory House M.D.

Thecat23

@hibs.net private member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hearts are down = Pleasing

Hearts are skint = Pleasing

Hearts will never be the same again = Pleasing

Hearts will struggle from now on = pleasing

Hearts name will always be tarnished = Pleasing

Hearts fans thinking everything is over = double pleasing.

So overall it looks pretty ***** being a jambo. Ok they are still here but they really will struggle from here on and that my friends gives me great pleasure.

Bye, bye hearts, maybe see you in cup games you little irrelevant blooded turd of a club!!"

a wee history lesson is in order for our untarnished friends, who went bankrupt (like liquidation) in 1891 due to a club official buggering off with the clubs funds.

another 1st in Edinburgh at least.

And then bumped massive amounts of creditors 100 years later.

Hibs name will always be a joke, the shitiest shite of all known shite, a figure of fun, destroyed completely as that thread proves in 2012. = pleasing.

The hurt, the pain, the confusion, the despair is :glorious:

Gregory House M.D.

They truly think on .net that the rest of the country agrees with them when in reality, it's the bitters of Celtic, Hibs and The Rangers who share this mindset and no-one else. Celtic through venomous hatred, Hibs through a lifetime of skelpings and venomous hatred, and The Rangers because they died.

Sorry Hibs fans - Hearts will go from strength to strength.

Now is the time to have a look at your own club, what you want it to be and run. I'm sure Sir Tim Farmer would be happy discuss working towards fan ownership if that's what you want. Don't wait too long though because although there will bumps along the way, the Hearts model could be VERY successful and if your not happy now you'll be raging then.

According to bootedinthebawsagain.net we are 23 years behind hibs now. Yes you read that right 23 years behind them!

According to bootedinthebawsagain.net we are 23 years behind hibs now. Yes you read that right 23 years behind them!

23 years of pain, misery and banging our sisters to catch up?

:sob:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Today's Hibs fantasy is brought to you by the numbers: 23 and 70, and by the letters: G, I, R, F, U and Y

Muppets

23 years of pain, misery and banging our sisters to catch up?

:sob:

Or another 23 years of cup final wins, party ruining and probably the best derby record in the world.

I can't wait!

Sanger emptied from .net. No one trusting anyone else. Name changes galore. What a car crash.

Now calling himself Sangerdesantos1, or at least someone is. I cannot believe that they were queuing up to pay a tenner to get the inside scoop direct from Kaunas from this schizo. Gullible is as gullible does.

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Craig_in_tears is a great read just now. Waxy is right up there too though... He's currently having a breakdown on the "Hibs V Hearts Friendly" thread. :rofl:

Jaap's Sigh

Now calling himself Sangerdesantos1, or at least someone is. I cannot believe that they were queuing up to pay a tenner to get the inside scoop direct from Kaunas from this schizo. Gullible is as gullible does.

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Nope, that's not him. That's another roaster attempting to be ironic, and failing. It's the Hibs' way.

Good news:

Even in the worst season I've had as a Hearts supporter in three decades, I'm still getting to laugh myself senseless at Hibs. They truly are the gift that keeps on giving. :laugh:

Bad news:

I log into JKB, but I get to read hibs.net. I could log into hibs.net and do that. Just saying. :whistling:

:mw_tease:

Craig_in_tears is a great read just now. Waxy is right up there too though... He's currently having a breakdown on the "Hibs V Hearts Friendly" thread. :rofl:

Craig_in_Tears :lol:

Other threads are worth a look. There are snotters all over the shop, not just in the obvious thread.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This is my new favourite - watching with interest.........their bottles crashed to even play us in a friendly.....

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?281863-Hibs-V-Hearts-Friendly

That's the very one. Check out: Waxy

I think he just wanders the streets in his slippers muttering incoherent noises, intermittently screaming: 'CHEATS!' at passing traffic.

That's the very one. Check out: Waxy

I think he just wanders the streets in his slippers muttering incoherent noises, intermittently screaming: 'CHEATS!' at passing traffic.

Aye wee waxy's got it bad - and now firmly in the deluded mind set that we have cheated in every single derby since 1983..............he'll be on Sergey's "boat" soon!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Aye wee waxy's got it bad - and now firmly in the deluded mind set that we have cheated in every single derby since 1983..............he'll be on Sergey's "boat" soon!!

He's probably got Sergey's boat in his mouth as we speak.

You mean it's 23 years since they bumped their creditors.

Mind you they won the wee cup two years later so there's something to look forward to

Horatio Caine

Post # 18. "We've got bigger fish to fry". Lol. Like Ross County, or ICT or St Midden?

I really do think they're getting the message though.

Archived