(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Dallas Green

I have done plenty research. They can sell them if the need arises.

I would gladly admit I am wrong if you can send me a link to any document that will back you up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niblick1874

your definition of a hobo is : 30 years season ticket holder and shareholder at Tynecastle.

Why can't you cope with the truth. You behave just like a real hobo at times.

To be honest, anyone can say that on here.

portobellojambo1

just take the time to do some basic research into the roles, responsibilities etc of being appointed an Administrator by the Courts. Suspect you will eat some humble pie. If you can't do the research pick up the phone and ask anyone at BDO or any other insolvency practitioner whether they could sell STs for next season at this point in time unless they have someone wiling to underwrite the liability.

And don't come back saying that Ann Budge has given that guarantee because she has not.

I have absolutely no idea if BDO can or cannot sell them soonbe110 (as I haven't looked into it at all). I do know they will not sell them, as they do not believe that to be part of their remit. They are in place to see the administration process through to a conclusion, and do not intend to introduce any additional funds that would otherwise be used to help run the club after they have left, and within that they include any funds that could be raised by the sale of ST's.

I have absolutely no idea if BDO can or cannot sell them soonbe110 (as I haven't looked into it at all). I do know they will not sell them, as they do not believe that to be part of their remit. They are in place to see the administration process through to a conclusion, and do not intend to introduce any additional funds that would otherwise be used to help run the club after they have left, and within that they include any funds that could be raised by the sale of ST's.

you are correct. It is not part of the Administrators role to speculate, they are in place merely to attempt to maintain the business as a going concern whilst there is a chance of a greater return for creditors than they would receive from liquidation. For them to sell STs now they would need to have a business plan to get the company through to May 2015.

Dagger Is Back

We now know guys why the losers have indeed lived up to that title....................a belter

"When I spoke to Garry O'Hagan the other week we discussed my theory about the reason for our poor home form. It's actually really straightforward but almost impossible to fix.

In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.

Don't shoot the messenger!"

I know Garry. He's a good lad. He's also way too polite to tell the guy he's being an arse.

I have done plenty research. They can sell them if the need arises.

I would gladly admit I am wrong if you can send me a link to any document that will back you up.

REFER TO WE GOT PUMPED 5-1. NET

Guest Bilel Mohsni

answer me one question please ... Why is it when someone says something you don't like or don't agree with you immediately use a negative response containing a version of hobo in it? Somewhat childish. Not all Hearts fans have to agree with Gasman. What's it like to to always believe you are correct about everything?

Hobo

your definition of a hobo is : 30 years season ticket holder and shareholder at Tynecastle.

Why can't you cope with the truth. You behave just like a real hobo at times.

I barely care either way. I was just having a wee laugh. If you are not, then sound. If you are and you are on here attempting to try and get people worried based on nothing much at all, then you've got bigger issues with yourself than I could ever give you. :lol:

As an aside though, Gasman has been a very good source of info on here throughout this whole thing and I don't remember him calling anyone a Hobo during that whole time.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Well this thread has stopped being fun :(

It stopped being fun a few pages ago.

Dallas Green

REFER TO WE GOT PUMPED 5-1. NET

Oh yeah. The internets foremost financial institution! :lol:

"The Jambo's on Kickback have gone into a strange infantile zone. You feel like a teacher with a delinquent class of educationally subnormal kids, trying to explain that 2+2=4 and getting back comments like 'you smell' etc.

They just aren't grasping things at all. When they liquidate, they will stand looking at each other in bemusement, like the kids who got the arithmetic test paper back with a big F on it, and ask: 'how did that happen?'"

Oh Dashing Bob. You make me giggle.

"The Jambo's on Kickback have gone into a strange infantile zone. You feel like a teacher with a delinquent class of educationally subnormal kids, trying to explain that 2+2=4 and getting back comments like 'you smell' etc.

They just aren't grasping things at all. When they liquidate, they will stand looking at each other in bemusement, like the kids who got the arithmetic test paper back with a big F on it, and ask: 'how did that happen?'"

I reckon Dashing Bob is one of Sergys alter egos - maybe should have been renamed Flashing Boaby.

Dallas Green

I reckon Dashing Bob is one of Sergys alter egos - maybe should have been renamed Flashing Boaby.

:lol:

When Bryan Jackson spoke at the Shareholders dinner he said that they were trying to make sure that Season Ticket sales were put into the hands of the new owners, and that would be part of their job in handing over a healthy business.

He did say that if they had a requirement for funding, they saw selling season tickets as one way of addressing that, but they really did not want to pursue this option if at all possible.

So, Bryan Jackson thinks that they can sell season tickets. Appreciate he isn't as well informed as sources on .net, but that is what he said.

Geoff Kilpatrick

When Bryan Jackson spoke at the Shareholders dinner he said that they were trying to make sure that Season Ticket sales were put into the hands of the new owners, and that would be part of their job in handing over a healthy business.

He did say that if they had a requirement for funding, they saw selling season tickets as one way of addressing that, but they really did not want to pursue this option if at all possible.

So, Bryan Jackson thinks that they can sell season tickets. Appreciate he isn't as well informed as sources on .net, but that is what he said.

All lies. Jackson is stringing us along apparently. :rolleyes:

grumpyespana

They will know all about it next season when they loss the income from having two games against us at fester road that can only mean a club further in debt while we will be starting afresh with zero debt :laugh4:

Grumpy.

Glamorgan Jambo

Jackson spoke about an early release of season tickets as a means of fundraising months ago.

And just to remind everyone he said it would be 8 to 10 weeks until the UBIG share transfer got ratified when the MOU got announced at the start of February.

I don't expect to hear anything more about the UBIG shares and/or season tickets until the start of April.

Clerry Jambo

Jackson spoke about an early release of season tickets as a means of fundraising months ago.

And just to remind everyone he said it would be 8 to 10 weeks until the UBIG share transfer got ratified when the MOU got announced at the start of February.

I don't expect to hear anything more about the UBIG shares and/or season tickets until the start of April.

It would be nice though to get a wee update just to confirm everything is on schedule or NOT

The confusion over ST sales (if there is any) came from Ian Murray's tweets - he said something like ST's will go on sale when were out of admin - given the limited number of characters he could use he couldn't really and didn't expand on that. However we can sell them whenever we want but BDO would rather the new owners sold them. Its a complete non point and also why would be sell them now when we don't know what division we're selling them for (I know we do but its not been confirmed just yet)

Glamorgan Jambo

It would be nice though to get a wee update just to confirm everything is on schedule or NOT

Would be great Clerry I agree.

One thing you can't fault BDO and FOH for is running a tight and leak free ship.

The only inside info leaking out can be traced to the voices in Bajillion's head.

Would be great Clerry I agree.

One thing you can't fault BDO and FOH for is running a tight and leak free ship.

The only inside info leaking out can be traced to the voices in Bajillion's head.

Bajillion and sirgay share the same head as they are off course the same confused sick person who not only hears voices in his head has multiple personalites and thread posters over at the net where the deranged deluded hang out.

I very rarely look at that fecking sewer of a place, but whenever I do (mainly when they're wishing cancer on me) his posts always jump out at me as being the most desperate/retarded.

An absolute bellcheif of the very highest order.

Generic Username

It's hard to read a man, who must be in his 40s/50s and who spends literally all his free time posting about Hearts, telling people that others are infantile.

It's like me calling someone mental, then clawing shite out my own arse and patting it into my hair and acting like nothings happened.

It's hard to read a man, who must be in his 40s/50s and who spends literally all his free time posting about Hearts, telling people that others are infantile.

It's like me calling someone mental, then clawing shite out my own arse and patting it into my hair again and acting like nothings happened.

FTFY

With a 15 point deduction, we'd be looking at getting an average of 2 points per game to stay up, apparently.

Ever an optimist me and would hope we would win most of our games, but when you put it like that.

See Terry Butcher quoted as saying how devastated he was when his Motherwell team was beaten 5-1 in a Cup Final..

Tactless.

answer me one question please ... Why is it when someone says something you don't like or don't agree with you immediately use a negative response containing a version of hobo in it? Somewhat childish. Not all Hearts fans have to agree with Gasman. What's it like to to always believe you are correct about everything?

WTF..? :blink:

I don't give a monkeys if you, or anyone else, happens to agree with me or not - JKB is all about opinions. :rolleyes:

You seem to have difficulty in understanding the difference between an opinion and a fact. You are claiming that BDO cannot sell Season Tickets, and that is just wrong. They do not want to, I'd guess that Anne Budge and FoH do not want them to, it would not be easy for them, but if necessary BDO absolutely can sell them - that is a fact.

Brian Jackson has mentioned this publicly at a Shareholders Dinner, and he has mentioned it in an interview given to the Evening News.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/bdo-chief-urges-jambos-to-see-job-through-1-3214863

I have not called you a hobo, despite what you imply. :unsure:

I have always tried to make clear what is my opinion, and what is factual information. :unsure:

For any of the hard of understanding looking in from h1b5.net let me make it simple - if needed - BDO can sell Season Tickets.

That is a statement of fact. :thumb:

We will be out of Admin soon and on thre road to recovery with good Business people like Ann Budge running the show when this happens i have genuine concern for some of the rosters over at the net methadone and drink just wont be enough to drown there sorrows i genuinely fear Scuicide will be the only option for some who post over at the net

Extra patrols must be posted on the Forth Bridge.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We will be out of Admin soon and on thre road to recovery with good Business people like Ann Budge running the show when this happens i have genuine concern for some of the rosters over at the net methadone and drink just wont be enough to drown there sorrows i genuinely fear Scuicide will be the only option for some who post over at the net

Extra patrols must be posted on the Forth Bridge.

I often think you might be Sergey. :)

Mr Brightside

With a 15 point deduction, we'd be looking at getting an average of 2 points per game to stay up, apparently.

Think that's a bit of an overestimate that would be a gross of 72 points and net of 57 points. Would guess that 40 odd points would be enough to avoid automatic relegation?

WTF..? :blink:

I don't give a monkeys if you, or anyone else, happens to agree with me or not - JKB is all about opinions. :rolleyes:

You seem to have difficulty in understanding the difference between an opinion and a fact. You are claiming that BDO cannot sell Season Tickets, and that is just wrong. They do not want to, I'd guess that Anne Budge and FoH do not want them to, it would not be easy for them, but if necessary BDO absolutely can sell them - that is a fact.

Brian Jackson has mentioned this publicly at a Shareholders Dinner, and he has mentioned it in an interview given to the Evening News.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/bdo-chief-urges-jambos-to-see-job-through-1-3214863

I have not called you a hobo, despite what you imply. :unsure:

I have always tried to make clear what is my opinion, and what is factual information. :unsure:

For any of the hard of understanding looking in from h1b5.net let me make it simple - if needed - BDO can sell Season Tickets.

That is a statement of fact. :thumb:

last word on this from me. I disagree with you. Yes an Administrator could sell next seasons tickets if that action was part of the plan they presented to the creditors meeting and it was approved by the creditors. In our case the sale of anything related to next season was not part of the proposed and approved creditors agreement. The deal was/is to transfer Ubig/Ukios shares to Bidco this summer at the latest. BDO have a duty of care to creditors at the date we entered Admin. They will not generate another incremental group of creditors ie season ticket holders for 2014/15. I agree they don't want to and Bidco don't want them to and that's perfectly understandable. In BDOs case they can't unless the creditors agreement is re-negotiated.

so the shares are still in the deep freeze then?

Anyway, this made me giggle a bit, just a bit mind you, he's obviously still feels the pain.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod viewpost-right.png

Never heard of him. greengrin2.gif

Carruthers, Winchester and Gibson? Doubt they ever played together, but they should have.....

Makes me think of former and current yam players who would fit in with the cheating bunch ....ALFIE CONN; DONALD cannae aFORD him anymore; John ROBBERtson; Callum Tapping the yams for more money; Passing the McHattie around; Hiding his head in the Sandy Jardine. There must be enough to make a full team

:facepalm:

Their own club is a ****ing underachieving, mediocre, bottom six, tepid, under supported, pile of horse shit yet they continue to fascinate about us.

They're definitely over it.

Just took kirkwood's statement without doing the maths. No big deal. Away and make up more stories about how you're an in the know wrestling expert. Haha

Clerry Jambo

Their own club is a ****ing underachieving, mediocre, bottom six, tepid, under supported, pile of horse shit yet they continue to fascinate about us.

They're definitely over it.

They're still feeling it Craigieboy, NLTF...........trying to take yir minds oaf the battle for 6th, pity that's another goal that's slipping away.

Although last 3 seasons, 10th, 11th, 7th, they're heading for a decent season to be fair!!!!!!!!

Dallas Green

last word on this from me. I disagree with you. Yes an Administrator could sell next seasons tickets if that action was part of the plan they presented to the creditors meeting and it was approved by the creditors. In our case the sale of anything related to next season was not part of the proposed and approved creditors agreement. The deal was/is to transfer Ubig/Ukios shares to Bidco this summer at the latest. BDO have a duty of care to creditors at the date we entered Admin. They will not generate another incremental group of creditors ie season ticket holders for 2014/15. I agree they don't want to and Bidco don't want them to and that's perfectly understandable. In BDOs case they can't unless the creditors agreement is re-negotiated.

:cornette:

You do enjoy making shite up, eh?

Dallas Green

:cornette:

You do enjoy making shite up, eh?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd like the police to investigate whether Sergey has been CRB checked by Hibs.net

CRB?

If that's Can't Ride Bitches, then I think we all know the answer to that.

See they Yams

Cheated us oot a Cup win like...

And so did Livingston financially doped according to the net that is

post-4522-0-83911200-1394662768_thumb.gif

sirgay has been undercover over here but now outed.

Looks like my 'Soonbe' account has been closed on Kickback - an account with over 1500 posts hilarious.gif

Many more to play with winky.gif

"We have enough funding to get to March, but once we get past that then we would be forced to start selling next season tickets for the following season to raise money, and that is a very difficult thing to do. There are legalities to drawing down money for games that haven?t been played ? you would probably need to change the terms and conditions if you ask them to buy something they may not get. It is like a donation when you get to that stage."

The above is from Gasman's Evening News link, what does Bryan Jackson mean by "a difficult thing to do"?

So was Soonbe110 actually Sergey then?

not sure sirgay not to be trusted could be at it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

not sure sirgay not to be trusted could be at it.

Was he launched from here, and was what you posted about it from .ned?

sirgay has been undercover over here but now outed.

Looks like my 'Soonbe' account has been closed on Kickback - an account with over 1500 posts hilarious.gif

Many more to play with winky.gif

So he donated to save the very club he states he wants closed down............do they know that on Hobo.net. ?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So he donated to save the very club he states he wants closed down............do they know that on Hobo.net. ?

As surprising as it may be... He would do so, absolutely. Many of his personas in the past have ripped the utter pish out of Hibs in order to not be outed. The thing is though, he doesn't ever do anything worthwhile from a Hibs perspective in order to justify it.

I think he actually hates himself AND Hibs.

:unsure:

Archived