(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Mr Brightside

The decision on season ticket pricing structure had already been decided before BDO stepped in last year. BDO have said that they will not take any part in footballing decisions at the club. I imagine they would consider deciding on season ticket price structuring to be a footballing decision. The pricing for next seasons tickets probably can't be decided until it is mathematically certain which division we will be in which could be a few weeks off still (or not).

Yeah that's what I am thinking. Once relegation is confirmed. Season ticket packages will be released. IMHO season ticket packages will be released prior to us exiting admin.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shite.

The ******* arseholes have been talking Shite about us for a few years and have been wrong more than right.

I'm comfortable with mocking them, they are risible pricks and almost beyond parody.

:cheers:

I think both sides have sprouted more than enough shite, "we owe it to ourselves" has been particularly cringeworthy.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think both sides have sprouted more than enough shite, "we owe it to ourselves" has been particularly cringeworthy.

Nah, piffle.

They are just bitter than we have pummeled them so badly and are desperately clutching at straws and making up fantasies to try and justify their haunted existence.

They are scum. :thumbsup:

Yeah that's what I am thinking. Once relegation is confirmed. Season ticket packages will be released. IMHO season ticket packages will be released prior to us exiting admin.

In admin or out of admin, I'm in next season.

If only people would attend matches it would be easier to spot the players.....................Oh wait Green army that makes it hard

So it's the fault of the grass and the empty seats that they have been failures for so long.

Now we know.

Aye lets not mock that lot after all they have got wrong about us...

And at that point sigay will be outed

merseysidejambo

We now know guys why the losers have indeed lived up to that title....................a belter

"When I spoke to Garry O'Hagan the other week we discussed my theory about the reason for our poor home form. It's actually really straightforward but almost impossible to fix.

In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.

Don't shoot the messenger!"

Without a doubt the funniest thing I've read since Man U changed strips at half time in game. Celtic have really struggled in all green strips and I believe St. Etienne struggled to a European Cup Final. Being a bit scientifically minded I'd also love to see a link to said study. Wow. Just Wow. Sometimes I think the interweb has only created problems and then you see things like this which just make you love the insight into the delusional mind. Cannot stop laughing at this. Gary O'Hagan, a name well known in the circles trod by Stephen Hawking et al.

...a bit disco

Pretty sure SAF said the same about this strip.

man-utd-grey-away-kit-1996.jpg

Not very green though, is it?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I remember reading this stuff about Brazil. The tops made it easier to pick out a team mate etc... plus though, after decades of being ******* brilliant at football, one glimpse of that bright yellow would be enough to give even the best teams the jitters.

Hibs are just shite though, they are shite in Green, shite in yellow and they would be shite in futuristic cyborg suits that enhance their ability... They can blame whatever they like, but it's simply in their DNA.

...a bit disco

'In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.'

Green seats eh?

Still doesn't explain Hampden.

More than once.

Konrad von Carstein

'In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.'

Green seats eh?

More than once.

"Favourite"

I'm comfortable with mocking them, they are risible pricks and almost beyond parody.

:cheers:

:lol:

And

:yas:

Mr Brightside

I see a couple of my posts have been selectively quoted on .net.

I still maintain that it is a .net myth that we can't sell season tickets whilst in admin as it will create new creditors. Whether BDO or FOH choose not to sell season tickets whilst in admin is a different matter.

Still hopeful we can be out of admin for the start of next season.

Jambof3tornado

did somebody within bdo not say that season tickets would have to wait until we exit administration?

Mr Brightside

did somebody within bdo not say that season tickets would have to wait until we exit administration?

In short no. However it was stated that BDO don't want to set prices for season tickets offer player contracts etc.

Main point being that legally BDO can sell season tickets to raise funds but are currently choosing not to.

Experts at the net seem to have all the answers sad people over at the net

Experts at the net seem to have all the answers sad people over at the net

We still deid, aye?

Shiting it.

:laugh:

jamboinglasgow

These ***** are planning a relegation party at the next derby :rofl:

Once we are out admin the horrible realisation will come to them that for us things can only get better, for them they are going no where. That they have hit most joy they will have, it wont get better for them only worse.

Once we are out admin the horrible realisation will come to them that for us things can only get better, for them they are going no where. That they have hit most joy they will have, it wont get better for them only worse.

Nah we are still cheats mind.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

These ***** are planning a relegation party at the next derby :rofl:

See I am thinking we could jam these bellends in to a play off place. I hope they are extremely over confident personally. :)

See I am thinking we could jam these bellends in to a play off place. I hope they are extremely over confident personally. :)

That would be tremendous.

7 points off a relegation play off place and they are planning a relegation party :lol:

When they got relegated, we were having a cup winning party.

:yas: :yas: :yas:

Relegation party :rofl:

This can be filed under the same section as their "corteo" attempt and their pathetic sit-in at Tynecastle.

Green seats eh?

More than once.

Actually..... this makes perfect sense. I remember being at a derby game at Tynie and right after a penalty against us Craig Gordon just got flattened...... it was like the jungle just came alive and took him.

Relegation party :rofl:

This can be filed under the same section as their "corteo" attempt and their pathetic sit-in at Tynecastle.

its all they have left sadly for Petrie and co next season when the unwashed are bored and fail to turn up the financial screw will get turned botom six again for 5th year in a row minus 7k crowds at the san giro loss of interest by more unwashed deserters Terry for the chop before the dredded AGM

And when they were having a (wee) cup winning party, we were winning against them.

Green seats eh?

More than once.

It does however explain their increasing desperate search to find some, any, reason for their mediocrity as a club. I love reading stuff like this. It always reminds me of what my old Grandad told me about Hibs when I was a boy fifty odd years ago. Son, he said, these are people without a brain, born to follow minnows. As true today as all that time ago.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of being in Kaine's 1V pub on Sunday night for a few pints. Let me tell you those mutants really believe we're up the creek without a paddle.

I actually found if quite interesting listening to the piss that was being spouted, make no mistake about it the day we officially come out of administration someone better put barriers up on the North Bridge and on the Craggs.

The best one I heard was even if we escape liquidation "its not over cos once that Russian guy is caught" the debt will still stand. At that point I choked on my beer with laughter.

What a night, I would recommend the experience to anyone, comedy gold at its best, defiantly some inbreeding going on down that side of town.

I see a couple of my posts have been selectively quoted on .net.

I still maintain that it is a .net myth that we can't sell season tickets whilst in admin as it will create new creditors. Whether BDO or FOH choose not to sell season tickets whilst in admin is a different matter.

Still hopeful we can be out of admin for the start of next season.

Dont think it's a myth. BDO cannot sell ST' s because they cannot guarantee that we will be around to honour them. They cannot take on liabilities that they are not 100% certain of being able to honour. Reality is if the Share transfer from Ubig doesn't happen we have had it. If it drags on for another 6-9 months then FOH/Budge have a tough call to make. Do they use money already DD'd plus their own cash to keep the Club afloat until share transfer does happen or do they walk away?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I had the unfortunate pleasure of being in Kaine's 1V pub on Sunday night for a few pints. Let me tell you those mutants really believe we're up the creek without a paddle.

I actually found if quite interesting listening to the piss that was being spouted, make no mistake about it the day we officially come out of administration someone better put barriers up on the North Bridge and on the Craggs.

**** it, a trampoline would be funnier. We could call it; 'Flappy Turd' and link it to the tourist board website.

Dont think it's a myth. BDO cannot sell ST' s because they cannot guarantee that we will be around to honour them. They cannot take on liabilities that they are not 100% certain of being able to honour. Reality is if the Share transfer from Ubig doesn't happen we have had it. If it drags on for another 6-9 months then FOH/Budge have a tough call to make. Do they use money already DD'd plus their own cash to keep the Club afloat until share transfer does happen or do they walk away?

. Why then did they sanction the sale of season tickets earlier this season? Same rule would apply surely.

All they have now is our inevitable relegation.

We knew this at the start of the season.

We'll soon be debt free and they'll never cope.

I can't wait to see them suffer.

Normal service will be resumed.

Green seats eh?

More than once.

I think they are right. As an example of this just look how pish Celtic have been over the last 25 years playing in green..........................wait a minute......

. Why then did they sanction the sale of season tickets earlier this season? Same rule would apply surely.

They didn't. Season tickets were already on sale and the pricing structure decided before BDO took over. 7,000 were sold before BDO stepped in. They just pleaded with the fans to buy more as the money for the first 7,000 disappeared into the financial black hole at the time.

Mr Brightside

They didn't. Season tickets were already on sale and the pricing structure decided before BDO took over. 7,000 were sold before BDO stepped in. They just pleaded with the fans to buy more as the money for the first 7,000 disappeared into the financial black hole at the time.

Yes, but they could have stopped selling season tickets at that point. Instead they actively asked for an additional 3,000 to be sold, creating an additional 3,000 creditors within the first month of administration.

Archived