(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

SectionDJambo

I tend to think that the initial euphoria that they felt, when we went into administration, is now being replaced by a feeling of dread that we will emerge from this with a strong club, with no debt, being run properly by people who will know what they are doing.

They must long for the days of the previous owner's unpredictability, and their hated rivals being in so much debt that we would only be able to limp along, struggling, for the foreseeable future. They were so desperate to see us suffer and die, that they couldn't look far enough ahead to see the potential positive result for us.

It had to be better for them that we just struggled along with no hope of trading our way out of a huge debt that had been a millstone for years. But no - how they laughed and celebrated.

This is certainly what 17 and 22 in a row, 4-0 and 5-1 at Hampden, numerous defeats, 3 Scottish Cups and all the rest has done to these poor souls.

Lovely!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest from inside the BDO fortress

My source has been in contact today.

Everything is just ticking over at the moment as they can't really do much else. Everyone feels like they are stuck in limbo. They can't sell Season Tickets, they can't talk to players about contract extensions, in fact they can't do much of anything as they don't want to do anything that would upset Budge and jeopardise the take over.

There is a worry that the money will run out in the off season if not before and they'll be liquidated. Staff have been told it's unlikely the FOH will be able (or willing) to help them out because it would hurt the business plan going forward.

BDO are saying there is still every chance they'll survive all of this but with every passing day it gets less and less likely.

I'm not saying they will be liquidated or that they will survive. I'm just passing the information on. I'm sure some on here and all over the road will find a way to twist all if it but that's their prerogative

Again this is another staging post for when the inevitable agreement of the CVA and "unfreezing" of shares happens. No so long ago his source was telling him we wouldn't last past January and we'd liquidated, no CVA agreement blah blah - watch his posts once it becomes clear we're coming out of admin - it'll be my source says they'll get out of it - but its not all rosy etc etc......

His post makes no sense - if we last till the close season - prize money and ST sales will see us through and we all know if needs be FoH will step in (assuming we all agree) to help fund us. Total nonsense as usual.

Right on cue, an email from Ian Murray tells us what we need to know about the situation - we are not out the woods yet but will be fine.

Right on cue, an email from Ian Murray tells us what we need to know about the situation - we are not out the woods yet but will be fine.

But its all part of the Grand Plan to pull the wool over the Yams eyes....:rolleyes:

OUR WORK IS FAR FROM OVER

Foundation chairman Ian Murray considers recent developments

I?ll be honest. By now when you realise I?m about to say something you probably know that it means I?m about to bash the drum and get out the begging bowl. It?s what I?ve done for the last ten months since taking on the chair of the Foundation of Hearts, after all.

So you will understand that there was a genuine sense of relief for me personally, when we were able to confirm Ann Budge?s role within the Foundation, as our funder, and indeed that she will become (as long as the deal goes through) the club?s new executive chairwoman.

My own role as Foundation chairman will change now, and quite rightly the focus will be on Ann and the club. She will lead the club decisively to prepare it for real supporter ownership and will need us all to continue to support the club, the Foundation and her team.

There?s a lot still to be done, so our work is far from over ? be in no doubt! We have the broad-based principles of the Foundation?s agreement with BIDCO, but now begin that typically painstaking task of letting the lawyers bash out the detail, which can then be signed upon exiting administration.

Thereafter there?s a process of introducing formal membership to the Foundation, by holding our first AGM, which will happen in a few months? time. These are very much major administrative processes.

And, back on that old money theme, there?s the most important bit, encouraging you, our amazing supporters, to continue to contribute month in, month out and how we can recognise this commitment properly. This is part of the discussion we will have with you.

But for once I?m not going to ask you to keep contributing, or to share this email with others, or any other ?call to action?. I?m just going to say a genuine thank you.

Hopefully I?ve helped to play a part in helping you decide to set up a long-standing commitment to the Foundation, but it is a real team effort. We?re backed by outstanding professional advisers and we have a committed board ? a real coalition from across the supporter base, often of differing views but it wouldn?t be football if that wasn?t the case. They are, however, totally united in one sole ambition: to see Hearts survive and prosper. Some of us have had to learn new skills, and we?ve certainly learnt a lot from each other.

We now know the path in front of us ? it?s up to a five-year commitment as a starting point, and then when we?ve secured the club from private ownership for the last time, you can decide openly what we do for the future, as Ann said in her email last week. It?s a discussion which I know will be passionate, engaging and constructive.

But for now, I hope everyone?s efforts focus on the immediate future, to backing Ann, to supporting the club, and to contributing to the Foundation of Hearts.

When one of our founder directors coined the phrase that we must ?create history?, did anyone imagine we would really, genuinely, for sure, have an opportunity that every other football supporter in this country should dream of? I don?t know.

But now fans from Scotland, England and beyond look at what is now (and be in no doubt about this) Scottish football?s greatest supporter movement, and one of its greatest ever stories that adds another colourful chapter to the history of Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

I knew there would be an element of political and personal risk taking on the chair of the Foundation of Hearts. After all, without bringing politics into this, I am a sitting MP, with a very small majority, a significant Shadow Ministerial portfolio and an incredibly busy constituency. Do I regret it? Not for a moment but I have had to re-emphasise time and time again that I have been doing this in my spare time (sometimes I wish my hobby was collecting stamps, it would be easier!).

Hearts for me, like so many, is part of my family and if I could use my spare time to make a real difference then I should. How could I let all those hours and hours of recollection about wonderful Hearts trips and moments with my brother and friends be merely consigned to history?

And do you know the best bit that should excite us all? The journey hasn?t even begun.

Ian Murray MP

Chairman, Foundation of Hearts

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I tend to think that the initial euphoria that they felt, when we went into administration, is now being replaced by a feeling of dread that we will emerge from this with a strong club, with no debt, being run properly by people who will know what they are doing.

They must long for the days of the previous owner's unpredictability, and their hated rivals being in so much debt that we would only be able to limp along, struggling, for the foreseeable future. They were so desperate to see us suffer and die, that they couldn't look far enough ahead to see the potential positive result for us.

It had to be better for them that we just struggled along with no hope of trading our way out of a huge debt that had been a millstone for years. But no - how they laughed and celebrated.

This is certainly what 17 and 22 in a row, 4-0 and 5-1 at Hampden, numerous defeats, 3 Scottish Cups and all the rest has done to these poor souls.

Lovely!

While I get what you are saying, there is no way they are missing the Romanov reign. We absolutely set up camp in their anus the entire time, humping them almost out of existence in the derby and winning two Scottish Cups along the way.

Everything is just ticking over at the moment as they can't really do much else. Everyone feels like they are stuck in limbo. They can't sell Season Tickets, they can't talk to players about contract extensions, in fact they can't do much of anything as they don't want to do anything that would upset Budge and jeopardise the take over.

There is a worry that the money will run out in the off season if not before and they'll be liquidated. Staff have been told it's unlikely the FOH will be able (or willing) to help them out because it would hurt the business plan going forward.

BDO are saying there is still every chance they'll survive all of this but with every passing day it gets less and less likely.

I'm not saying they will be liquidated or that they will survive. I'm just passing the information on. I'm sure some on here and all over the road will find a way to twist all if it but that's their prerogative

The bit I have highlighted is just ridiculous. Are people like this actually for real and do they get taken seriously on economics.net

It was Mr Romanov's proud Russian length that delivered the final tear to their already bruised, battered and bleeding cavity.

Were they ever to testify against him in court, it would need to be from behind a screen.

Jimmy McNulty

It was Mr Romanov's proud Russian length that delivered the final tear to their already bruised, battered and bleeding cavity.

What prose! You are indeed an artist, sir.

WeeToonJambo

The bit I have highlighted is just ridiculous. Are people like this actually for real and do they get taken seriously on economics.net

Ridiculous indeed. They'd be better off asking themselves, and worrying about, why their club has had to start selling season tickets before the end of February. Tick tock!

Ridiculous indeed. They'd be better off asking themselves, and worrying about, why their club has had to start selling season tickets before the end of February. Tick tock!

They are do deluded on the net about our state that they ignore and are in denial about there own financial turmoil

They are do deluded on the net about our state that they ignore and are in denial about there own financial turmoil

I think that part of the reason they are so obsessed with our finances - because all isnt rosy down at the San Giro.

What absolute $hite. Even by .net standards this is a poor effort at trolling. I think we have reached the stage where Kickback and .net are just trolling each other. There used to be a certain amount of intrigue in it all and it was sometimes interesting to watch the back and forth as sergey and bajillions outlandish claims were reduced to just mischief making trolling. Not anymore, it's tedious, boring and a waste of time and bandwidth. They can be safely ignored or ridiculed if you have the inclination.

scottish_chicP

I was chatting to my boss today who is somewhat involved in the BIDCO/FOH deal (somewhat being heavily) He was even laughing at the dot netters!

Jackson was barely out of the press begging Dunfermline fans for money yet he doesn't pull the same 'heart' strings with us.

I think he wants us down the tubes.

Guess what? I think they know that on 19th May 2012 we won the double, the Cup and the City.

That probably hurts them a wee bit although to be fair, one of their ex-players has re-named his pub in honour of it.

Now over at the net they are discussing renting the San giro to us at an extortionate rate they just donate get it

Were they ever to testify against him in court, it would need to be from behind a screen.

For what it's worth; I went for a quick pint before my tea tonight due to a shitty day at work. None of my mates were in so instead of trying to make conversation with a few randoms, I chose to read JKB on my mobile. Your post had me in tears, to the extent the barmaid asked me if I was OK!!

The behind the screen image is priceless.

The 5-1 pain is still hurting this loser.

Quite. I'm simply not buying the guff that they are the innocent parties in their demise. The cold facts will tell everyone that they fell on the sword of their self described 'big team' arrogance. They only grew dissatisfied with Romanov's antics when he stopped putting silly funny money through their soiled books.

For this reason I would love to see a CVA lumbering them with either a tight-arsed boss in Budge, or even more hilariously, trying to run the show themselves.They just don't have the psyche to make either work.

Sadly I doubt this will happen as they've messed it up beyond recognition and are liquidation bound. Either way we have to look forward to the arrogant sneers of the bully continuing to become the unseemly 'poor us' whimperings of the coward.

our demise is all he has left delusion and pain = Madness and Paranoia is the result. its the net way.

post-4522-0-32927700-1394060948_thumb.gif

I work in the same building as BDO does that make me itk?

Only if the lift takes you to the magical top floors.

Close the book. Post of the year right here.

The People's Chimp

:rofl:

stalingrad-1_2469444b.jpg

All they have left now is the hope of our demise they spout nonesence like this clown posted below on wegotrammed5-1.net

Dashing Bob S

" Yes, all they are doing is agreeing procedures between themselves to be enacted when they finally get the shares. The procedure for them ('them' in this case including the other shabby entities they became inextricably bound up with on this adventure) agreeing to get the shares from the Lithuanian authorities is a different matter and is always going to be the key issue.

They can't set a timetable because this is out of their hands. They simply have no way of knowing how long this will take. All precedents point to at least months, possibly years, when they need this to happen in WEEKS. "

Other followers with even less inteligence than this Financial Expert jump with joy at the news he preaches.

The net really is a sad place after the pain of 5-1

terrible_groaning_noise

Steady on there, I heard they have, camouflage, an army, a doom bridge and everything!

All they have left now is the hope of our demise they spout nonesence like this clown posted below on wegotrammed5-1.net

Dashing Bob S

" Yes, all they are doing is agreeing procedures between themselves to be enacted when they finally get the shares. The procedure for them ('them' in this case including the other shabby entities they became inextricably bound up with on this adventure) agreeing to get the shares from the Lithuanian authorities is a different matter and is always going to be the key issue.

They can't set a timetable because this is out of their hands. They simply have no way of knowing how long this will take. All precedents point to at least months, possibly years, when they need this to happen in WEEKS. "

Other followers with even less inteligence than this Financial Expert jump with joy at the news he preaches.

The net really is a sad place after the pain of 5-1

Old dashing bobby is one of their most bitter contributors, he gets all frothy at the thought of Hearts demise. We've really hurt that one over the years. I'd guess he's around 40 and has only known pain at the hands of Hearts.

Clerry Jambo

We now know guys why the losers have indeed lived up to that title....................a belter

"When I spoke to Garry O'Hagan the other week we discussed my theory about the reason for our poor home form. It's actually really straightforward but almost impossible to fix.

In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.

Don't shoot the messenger!"

Jambof3tornado

We now know guys why the losers have indeed lived up to that title....................a belter

"When I spoke to Garry O'Hagan the other week we discussed my theory about the reason for our poor home form. It's actually really straightforward but almost impossible to fix.

In a busy game players need to be able to easily spot their teammates. We play in green on a green pitch against a wall of green seats. It's been scientifically proven that plain green is the hardest colour to see on a pitch.

Haha. Desperate people clutch straws!

Celtic struggle with the same thing every week.............oh wait.....

If only people would attend matches it would be easier to spot the players.....................Oh wait Green army that makes it hard

At the risk of sounding sensible, I am not sure that we should be mocking the other side on their view of our current predicament. Whether we like it or not, the fact is that the shares are indeed frozen until the Court in Lithuania decides otherwise. While BDO seemed confident this Court decision would be sooner rather than later they do not control that process.

While I rernain hopeful of a successful outcome, a spat with the other side is inappropriate , and we can't win that debate until we are out of admin .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

At the risk of sounding sensible, I am not sure that we should be mocking the other side on their view of our current predicament. Whether we like it or not, the fact is that the shares are indeed frozen until the Court in Lithuania decides otherwise. While BDO seemed confident this Court decision would be sooner rather than later they do not control that process.

While I rernain hopeful of a successful outcome, a spat with the other side is inappropriate , and we can't win that debate until we are out of admin .

Shite.

The ******* arseholes have been talking Shite about us for a few years and have been wrong more than right.

I'm comfortable with mocking them, they are risible pricks and almost beyond parody.

:cheers:

:cornette:

That is an ABSOLUTE BELTER! :rofl:

Harry Palmer

:ears:

Celtic struggle with the same thing every week.............oh wait.....

Ah, but you see it's been "scientifically proven" that it's plain green strips that are the problem. Partially green strips don't count. If only H1B5 could add more white to their strip, they'd be running away with the league!

Clerry Jambo

Shite.

The ******* arseholes have been talking Shite about us for a few years and have been wrong more than right.

I'm comfortable with mocking them, they are risible pricks and almost beyond parody.

:cheers:

Go get'um Mothy!!

Mr Brightside

The latest myth being peddled is that we can't sell season tickets whilst in administration as it creates a creditor.

The very first thing BDO done was asked for 3,000 season tickets to be sold to raise funds to keep the club going. :vladstupid:

Can't see any reason we can't sell season tickets again whilst still in admin.

The latest myth being peddled is that we can't sell season tickets whilst in administration as it creates a creditor.

I

The very first thing BDO done was asked for 3,000 season tickets to be sold to raise funds to keep the club going. :vladstupid:

Don't think selling season tickets in our current predicament would be sensible. Would it not complicate matters even more?

Mr Brightside

Don't think selling season tickets in our current predicament would be sensible. Would it not complicate matters even more?

Better than liquidation if we are looking at running out of funds prior to coming out of admin.

Good God! that is unbelievable, unless its top trolling. If serious, then the tears are running down my legs.

The decision on season ticket pricing structure had already been decided before BDO stepped in last year. BDO have said that they will not take any part in footballing decisions at the club. I imagine they would consider deciding on season ticket price structuring to be a footballing decision. The pricing for next seasons tickets probably can't be decided until it is mathematically certain which division we will be in which could be a few weeks off still (or not).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But... But...

Aiden Smith cites one of the reasons why Hibs play with more flair than us, is their green and white socks which dazzle onlookers like a cross between sonic the hedgehog and Ronaldo, while our maroon ones make us look like sluggish, slow, lumbering... Er... Scottish Cup winners...

Archived