(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

jamboinglasgow

Aye, cause emailing the administrator of a Lithuanian company to ask about a meeting which has feck all to do with your club wasn't enough.

Genuinely is a bit worrying how far they are going here, they need a hobby or a job or something.

Add in the fact the Sirgay claimed that the adminstrator only spoke Lithuanian and not one bit of English, then either that poster is fluent in Lithuanian as well (two on Hibs.net is impressive) or as we all know, no one has been e-mailing the adminstrator who has been freely giving information to strangers.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a Hobo in my work who believes every word Sir Gay says. He claims he has a track record of being bang on the money.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There is a Hobo in my work who believes every word Sir Gay says. He claims he has a track record of being bang on the money.

I didn't know you worked with people with learning disabilities.

:lol:

Strangely, the ones that do support Hibs.

Another one, when discussing, debt, said that take debt does not count as debt, as they are paying it off. I asked him, if that is the case, how come it has gone up. He said, it still does not count as debt.

I only found out, he listened to Sir Gay by chance. Before the CVA approval, he told me that he heard it was to be rejected. I jokingly said, did you hear that from Sir Gay on Hibs Net. He said 'yes'.

:cornette:

I only found out, he listened to Sir Gay by chance. Before the CVA approval, he told me that he heard it was to be rejected. I jokingly said, did you hear that from Sir Gay on Hibs Net. He said 'yes'.

:cornette:

Bet he also paid a tenner for a dong picture :lol:

Neilson's Shank

Moved location within my office and I am now sitting on the edge of a nest of vermin. I try to block them out but they annoy me so much. I heard them claiming this morning that they were debt free on the basis that they only have a mortgage. If you genuinely believe that a mortgage is not debt then you are delusional at best and not fit yo be out on your own

gorgie rd eh11

Most unsavoury was their former chairman being prosecuted for defrauding a charity - yip if hibs did Irony!!

:21:

The club's parent company, Forth Investments plc, entered receivership in 1991.Sir Tom Farmer acquired control of the club from the receiver for ?3 million and creditors were bumped

:21:

Boab Mugabe

Not to mention the Treasurer who, whilst fighting off accusations of football-related "financial irregularities", did a runner to Canada with church funds.

Some of them really do need to read up on their own clubs history before they start making up spurious accusations about our proud club.

Details please.

:jjyay:

Skivingatwork

'Nest of vermin'

Always wondered what the collective noun for a bunch of hobos was, this is in pole position.

'Nest of vermin'

Always wondered what the collective noun for a bunch of hobos was, this is in pole position.

Strangely it's not something you see often, especially at Easter Road on match day.

'Nest of vermin'

I always thought that it was "a tenner bag" of vermin.

Generic Username

Sergey

user-offline.png Jambo Kickback's Flump of the Year 2008 avatar10094_29.gif Join Date Mar 2007 Location AllanCosgrove 119 Ringmer Road Posts 7,116

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
CropleyWasGod
viewpost-right.png

This quote is hidden because you are
this member.

It's bizarre.

The doubts about the meeting have been put out there, in various forms. All it takes is one email or phone call, and.... bang... they have the truth.Irene (the UBIG insolvency administrator) sent me another reply earlier this morning after I made her aware FoH are also stating there's a meeting. Here's her reply (which doesn't translate well using Google)

That translates as "I have no information about any UBIG creditors' meeting to be held on March 28."
Pakartotinai Jus informuoju, kad informacijos apie kovo 28 d. UBIG kreditori? susirinkim? neturiu

Wouldn't it be great to beat them 5 1 and relegate them? Can only dream I suppose.

some wallopers over there!! DREAM being the operative word!!

Generic Username

Hang on.

Why would he need to use Google to translate her email if he speaks fluent Lithuanian...

INTERESTING

Generic Username

Seems to me like Sergey has got his hands on the email address of a random "administrator" at the insolvency company and has bombarded her with pap and is getting stock responses - if you've ever tried to call an administrator/liquidator before you'll know what a pain in the arse it is to get anything "account specific" out of them. I had to call PWC a few times in an old job and was told to do one as I couldn't answer security questions, so the notion that he's just emailing her and getting chucked scraps doesn't quite sit right. Although there will be some far fetched explanation for that...

Also.

If you speak fluent Lithuanian, why are you having to run an email, in Lithuanian, through Google, to translate it, when you're apparently "fluent" in that language?

Why not just ask the girl to reply in English? A language she can speak fluently?

VERY ODD.

Even more strange that he had to use google translate and yet he is fluent in Lithuanian.

Edit: Too slow again.

Anyone else expecting an "irvine jambo" type scenario on .net when they finally realise that sergey has been stringing them along with all his fantasies?

I am pretty sure that if it is that easy for some weirdo to get information from the administrators then at least one of the journalists In Scotland would have had the savvy to go down the same route. I haven't been aware of any of the papers reporting that there is no such meeting planned for Friday. Bullshit merchant.

I am pretty sure that if it is that easy for some weirdo to get information from the administrators then at least one of the journalists In Scotland would have had the savvy to go down the same route. I haven't been aware of any of the papers reporting that there is no such meeting planned for Friday. Bullshit merchant.

Bullshit indeed and he's tripped himself up by claiming to be fluent in Lithuanian and then admitting to using google translate.

Incredible that none of the pond dwelling sycophants over there have questioned him on this.

Generic Username

Filled Rolls

user-online.png @hibs.net private member avatar4614_35.gif Join Date Feb 2005 Location Edinburgh Age 52 Posts 20,554 Blog Entries 7

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Sergey
viewpost-right.png

this member.

Irene (the UBIG insolvency administrator) sent me another reply earlier this morning after I made her aware FoH are also stating there's a meeting. Here's her reply (which doesn't translate well using Google)

That translates as "I have no information about any UBIG creditors' meeting to be held on March 28."Sorry to ask you this Sergey. Can you speak Lithuanian. If you can, why use Google translate?

It's just that there is some hope on JKB, based on the fact that someone over there said you can speak Lithuanian.

It's not ****ing hope, it's fact. He can't speak Lithuanian, however the Lithuanian administrator CAN speak English.

Honest to ****, how hollow is your life that you have to pin all your hopes and dreams on some ****ing fantasist on the internet?

Generic Username

It was himself who said he could speak Lithuanian you bumhammer.

We're not doubting he's speaking to "someone" in Lithuania but the fantasy he's dragged you all into, that he's somehow in cahoots with the liquidators and is ITK is several shades of shite.

Are folk honestly telling me they think it's plausible that he's emailed someone in Lithuania, asked for specifics regarding what's probably the most/one of the most high profile cases in that country, and they're just slopping it out to him?

Honestly?

For reals?

I can hear a truth gun being loaded with a few fact bullets in the distance...

Generic Username

Sergey

user-offline.png Jambo Kickback's Flump of the Year 2008 avatar10094_29.gif Join Date Mar 2007 Location AllanCosgrove 119 Ringmer Road Posts 7,117

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Filled Rolls
viewpost-right.png

this member.

Sorry to ask you this Sergey. Can you speak Lithuanian. If you can, why use Google translate?

It's just that there is some hope on JKB, based on the fact that someone over there said you can speak Lithuanian.I don't know a single word of Lithuanian, FR...but having several contacts in Kaunas who are fluent, it's easy enough to get them to do the necessary translations.

Generic Username

So eh, why are you having to resort to using Google all of a sudden...

Seriously. This shit is about to get debunked in the most horrific of circumstances.

So eh, why are you having to resort to using Google all of a sudden...

Seriously. This shit is about to get debunked in the most horrific of circumstances.

You're right. Coming on this thread was a good idea.

Sergey is a creepy ****, eh? Loves an internet stalk.

Sirgay will still be claiming he was bang on the money as it is a Ukio meeting this friday and not UBIG as he clearly stated :laugh4:

sandylejambo

'Nest of vermin'

I always thought it was an INCEST

scott_jambo

GREEN LIGHTS. ALL.THE.WAY.

What did bajillions say? It will take years for the shares to defrost. :rofl:

Green. Such a pleasing colour. Ever so pleasing.

"But, but, but...he's not the UBIG admin, some bint called Irene told me on a premium rate line that she was and would do whatever I wanted!"

scott_jambo

That Lithuanian lassies inbox will be piling up with sergey/bajillions seethe. :laugh: Trolled. Both trolled big time as the meeting is the following week. :rofl:

Will the nest.net subscribers have a ?10 mis-selling claim against sirgay?

Absolutely PPI or in this case PIP, Piss in Pocket!!

Those Lithuanian contacts have let them down, huh?

:jjyay:

I would love a giant jjyay flag for the derby.

Having had a quick look over there it seems that there is more confusion over there than there is on Fathers Day. The penny seems to have dropped with some. As for the rest...........!

Archived