(Yams) Financial Meltdown- UBIG shares remain frozen/Transfer ban remains (The Highlight Reel)

Gregory House M.D.

251 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

• I get scammed for a pretend Lithuanians inside scoop
    • I make an arse of myself kidding on I'm in the know
    • I end up a figure of ridicule on JKB
    • I see my hopes and dreams slowly fade into the distance

Peach!

Obviously worried that the results of his quick ham-fisted Google search may come as a massive surprising epiphany to BDO, who have just been sitting in their office playing hacky-Sack and eating crisps each day.

:rofl:

To be fair, all Bryan Jackson does all day is sit on the phone to the four dozen hibs.net posters who are close, personal friends of his.

:laugh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally, Johnny Yam is not known for sticking by his club when it looks like those Methadone swilling Hobos are likely to be in the ascendancy.

:facepalm:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

To be fair, all Bryan Jackson does all day is sit on the phone to the four dozen hibs.net posters who are close, personal friends of his.

:laugh:

True... Except of that four dozen, 46 are probably all Pervy Sergey. :D

Another beauty from another loser:

"I would prefer them to be relegated before we play them. The reason being that we can rub it in from the get go. As well as that, they will have no fight left in them, and will be our easiest victory of the season.

Finally, Johnny Yam is not known for sticking by his club when it looks like those Methadone swilling Hobos are likely to be in the ascendancy. Result will be many empty seats at the PBS, and a clamour from the Peg Selling Docksiders for tickets.

They will have no option but to sell those tickets to us, and hope that our giros arrive in time to pay them. We will be the saviours of their club and the only option they have to cobble together enough cash to get them to the end of the season.

Of course, it's in our interests too. We are forever in their shadow, and rely on them desperately or our poxy little club wouldn't exist. They are what keeps us going (and Heroin).

Seething, biitter, 5-1, 1902, Famous Old Club haw haw haw.

:rudi:

Not known for Sticking by our club when the going gets rough?

Second biggest crowds in the league during a season when we've been doomed from the start. Hundreds of Thousands of pounds raised already and momentum keeps building.

We're not just sticking by this club we're buying it.

When in the sweet shiting world of **** have those risible bunch of circus clowns EVER been in the ascendancy from us?

You'd need to be about 80 to remember the five minutes that actually happened!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tbf they had a strong team 1890's

then came the 20th century

:kirklol:

just seen this posted on hoboexperts.net

Not sure about loan to a Company in Administration but I m sure there will be a way. If the section you quote from ,H.M.R.C. applies V.A.T. will be due on this "income".

I have now confirmed that a loan would not be legal however there may be another way but I am not posting it on here.

Thet are so delusional they even have the answers but are no telling.

Surely he doesn't think that he's spotted a plan that Jackson, Budge, Mackie, Murray et al. couldn't figure out for themselves.

Sergey's been trying to predict our finances for years, before he had ever heard of Bryan Jackson, now apparently he has sources close to Jackson and BDO? How convenient. :rofl:

You couldn't make it up. But they still lap it up.

A good "Butchering", surprised the losers can remember that far back... :rudi:

"I was watching the 6.2 complete game after reminiscing about Latapy, Sauzee and the team then under McLeish and heard the Hibs fans singing "You've got no f....... money" to the maroon twirliegigs. No matter how many times these cheating ***** try to build an advantage through their financial fraud, we always come back and give them a good doing. AND, with absolutely no cheating! Just fielding football players willing to pull on a famous green shirt and play their hearts out knowing they will get fairly paid for their efforts.

No tax scams, no loan player scams, no salary delays, no "voluntary" salary cuts, no free council land, no council assistance whatsoever, no free policing, no free ambulance service, no free training facilities, no charity stealing, no money laundering, no media propaganda, no political connivance and no biased referees.

GIRFUY HMFC #footballcheats - the next massacre is going to be a Butchering!"

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"I was watching the 6.2 complete game after reminiscing about Latapy, Sauzee and the team then under McLeish and heard the Hibs fans singing "You've got no f....... money" to the maroon twirliegigs. No matter how many times these cheating ***** try to build an advantage through their financial fraud, we always come back and give them a good doing. AND, with absolutely no cheating! Just fielding football players willing to pull on a famous green shirt and play their hearts out knowing they will get fairly paid for their efforts.

No tax scams, no loan player scams, no salary delays, no "voluntary" salary cuts, no free council land, no council assistance whatsoever, no free policing, no free ambulance service, no free training facilities, no charity stealing, no money laundering, no media propaganda, no political connivance and no biased referees.

That poor lad has been fillited.

:sob:

That poor lad has been fillited.

:sob:

He has been rode like Seabiscuit.

I would feel sympathy for him, but I blame his parents for allowing him to follow that shite.

kid_snot_bubbles-8x6.jpg

:pleasing:

Some of the more recent posts still don't seem to gasp it........for example which group do you see yourself in from Dashing Bob.........as if he has any Hearts friends !!!!!!........own up who is in Category 3 and has spoken to this blithering fool and shared their feelings with him...of course we have !!!!!!!

'Here's my take on it from a reasonable mix of Yam friends, neighbours and family members:

YATAGORY 1 - declining number of Yams who think the takeover will herald 'normality' where they are spearheaded by the MacKay-May strike force to a galvanizing season in the Championship, spending the Budge /FOH war chest freely, pipping the stricken Huns by a dozen points and looking forward to challenging Celtic for SPL title.

YATAGORY 2 - the Yams who accept it'll be a hard slog back but are looking forward to the Budge/FOH stewardship taking a well run club forward, after some doldrum years.

YATAGORY 3 - the quietest ones, where you have to dig their feelings out off them. It's an uncomfortable process; you feel like a psychoanalyst trying to get a resistant patient to revisit some childhood trauma. These people genuinely fear for the future of the club and believe that liquidation is a very distinct option. One Yam chum who works in finance at a fairly senior level (wouldn't be seen dead on Kickback) told me: "liquidation is inevitable. All this other stuff is just jockeying for position regarding the resurrected Hearts." '

Given their non appearances at Tynie in recent seasons this takes the biscuit..........they will be 'clamouring for tickets' :bomb2:

Guess we'll all be giving up our seats to them................................................................................................................................really !!

'Finally, Johnny Yam is not known for sticking by his club when it looks like those Methadone swilling Hobos are likely to be in the ascendancy. Result will be many empty seats at the PBS, and a clamour from the Peg Selling Docksiders for tickets.

They will have no option but to sell those tickets to us, and hope that our giros arrive in time to pay them. We will be the saviours of their club and the only option they have to cobble together enough cash to get them to the end of the season'

I have now confirmed that a loan would not be legal however there may be another way but I am not posting it on here.

Apparentlly he has posted it in the .net membership. Only ?10 to see another scoop :laugh:

:jjyay:

:oohmatron:

Someone's still got an itchy ring from 19/05/12.

Oh yes and NO SCOTTISH CUPS

:oohmatron:

Someone's still got an itchy ring from 19/05/12.

It doesn't even touch the sides anymore I heard, like throwing a sausage up a close. :(

Walter Bishop

Shut the doors, its all over. This is the end.....

"The budgie will help them out short term unless. B J is reporting back from Lith Land the the frozen shares issue has become insurmountable unless she puts in another chunk of her fortune .Then we will see how big a fan she really is .The PR machine clearly isn't going to tackle this perplexing conundrum until it has a solution , not withstanding the infamous Memorandam of Understading If they do go into the big L we will need to do something around that ,a bit like the Romanov bank notes at last Derby at Tynie that we didn't sell out as I was able to get a ticket ,but won't for next one no doubt .Might see if I can get one in the Hearts end or will they sell out on basis that by then they will have had good news about thier frozen shares and they will be ****** a hoop"

Shut the doors, its all over. This is the end.....

"The budgie will help them out short term unless. B J is reporting back from Lith Land the the frozen shares issue has become insurmountable unless she puts in another chunk of her fortune .Then we will see how big a fan she really is .The PR machine clearly isn't going to tackle this perplexing conundrum until it has a solution , not withstanding the infamous Memorandam of Understading If they do go into the big L we will need to do something around that ,a bit like the Romanov bank notes at last Derby at Tynie that we didn't sell out as I was able to get a ticket ,but won't for next one no doubt .Might see if I can get one in the Hearts end or will they sell out on basis that by then they will have had good news about thier frozen shares and they will be ****** a hoop"

Wait a minute - they wont unfreeze the shares as its a long drawn out complex legal process in "Lith Land" could take "years" - Portsmouth's are still in the freezer. But wait if we pay them they'll unfreeze them straight away. Amazing turn of events - whose up for a whip round ??

I'm sure even the blind followers of Sergey and his many alter egos can see through this one!!

Wait a minute - they wont unfreeze the shares as its a long drawn out complex legal process in "Lith Land" could take "years" - Portsmouth's are still in the freezer. But wait if we pay them they'll unfreeze them straight away. Amazing turn of events - whose up for a whip round ??

I'm sure even the blind followers of Sergey and his many alter egos can see through this one!!

Sirgays loyal followers most of them are sirgays alter egos we dont know how many aliases sirgay has it could be dozens he is preaching to himself its the net way.

ToadKiller Dog

Hibs.net is really a parody site created by Hearts fans for a laugh ? .

Has to be it's got more and more bizarre over the years . Hobos paying ?10 to get into see the fantasy stuff made up by Sirgay and his many personas .

Hibs fans being taken for a jolly ride with out question by their delusions of reality .

The shares will be frozen for years...unless anne budge chucks a bit of spare change at it and they will be unfrozen immediately? :what:

Now the experts over at the net are spouting this.

I understand that on the Hearts strips underneath the logo the words "use of this product could render your finances unsound" must appear, that's under the Wonga logo not the HoMFC logo.

*hs anyone ever thought that choosing wonga as sponsors was a wee last joke from VR?

Clerry Jambo

Poor wee loser really is "hurting badly"....

They don't need to sell any tickets to us. Don't you know that they sell out Tynecastle every week with their own fans? With many thousands more desperately trying to get in after kick off?

f Ann had waited one more day...She could have sent all our emails dated 19/02/14 (1+4 = 5), That would get it right up the Hobbos

Glad she never then Clearly she's too clever for them and knows that if you reversed the individual figures,91/20/41 and took the last from the first and added the middle, you'd get 70.

reverse it back and the smart folk ken whits goin on.

A mathematical genius!!!

scottish_chicP

I genuinely had a Lawyer from work mention Sergey and Bajillions (or whatever his name is). My reaction told him everything he needed to know. He's a Lawyer FFS and listens to the shite they are peddling!

...a bit disco

What the actual...????

kdhibees1user-online.pngFirst Team Regular Join Date Nov 2012 Age 30 Posts 615

Last night a yam was singin' loud that admin won't last too long....

''Ooh ee Budgies gonna buy us on the cheap, cheap''

Woke up this morning still they think there woes are all gone...

''Ooh ee, shares still frozen , deep, deep''
poo.gif

Where's yer Vladdie gone? (where's yer Vladdie gone?)

Where's yer savings gone? (where's yer savings gone?)

Far, far away, far far away.

:hibsfud:

:cornette:

What the actual...????

poo.gif

I've said before that I genuinely don't think they're the same species as us.

Evidence is beginning to become overwhelming.

What the actual...????

poo.gif

The pain of 5-1 has caused some of them to lose there minds.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What the actual...????

poo.gif

Terribly brutal gashes around wrecked anus

What the actual...????

poo.gif

What happened to this fud recently?

6kvg.gif

I genuinely had a Lawyer from work mention Sergey and Bajillions (or whatever his name is). My reaction told him everything he needed to know. He's a Lawyer FFS and listens to the shite they are peddling!

One day someone with way too much time of their hands will go through that thread and work out how well Sergey has played the masses - his latest nugget is to hold on to the time frame on the creditors meeting - from his absolute certainty that we were to be liquidated its all now down to timing and only this can invoke the possibility of liquidation, he truly has played them all like a fiddle. As for Bajillions he didn't seem to know his best mate Bryan Jackson was in Lithuania - strange that one......

I don't think Sergey ever posts about Hibs - does he use another alias for that ??

What the actual...????

poo.gif

That truly is one of the most tragic things I've ever seen in my life.

Pitiful.

That truly is one of the most tragic things I've ever seen in my life.

Pitiful.

Its the net way. it is all they have left after the 5-1 Humiliation.

I don't think Sergey ever posts about Hibs - does he use another alias for that ??

After reading a fair bit about sergey on here I took a cursory glance over by. WTF is that thread all about ? It's obviously not a serious discussion, it's a thread for those that suffer from Tourettes to involuntary blurt out "frozun shayres" in text form in response to the ramblings of sergey (or is it bajillions?). His latest contribution is so bizarre.That nobody on there has called him out on it would indicate that thread only exists for us and the feckwits actually think we take it seriously.

His "source" supplied him with the following;

There is a worry that the money will run out in the off season if not before and they'll be liquidated. Staff have been told it's unlikely the FOH will be able (or willing) to help them out because it would hurt the business plan going forward.

Does anybody (here or at .net) really take this plum seriously ? Is it not the case that the thread is some sort of running gag ?

I curse myself for wasting two minutes even reading that nonsense.

Clerry Jambo

The latest from inside the BDO fortress

My source has been in contact today.

Everything is just ticking over at the moment as they can't really do much else. Everyone feels like they are stuck in limbo. They can't sell Season Tickets, they can't talk to players about contract extensions, in fact they can't do much of anything as they don't want to do anything that would upset Budge and jeopardise the take over.

There is a worry that the money will run out in the off season if not before and they'll be liquidated. Staff have been told it's unlikely the FOH will be able (or willing) to help them out because it would hurt the business plan going forward.

BDO are saying there is still every chance they'll survive all of this but with every passing day it gets less and less likely.

I'm not saying they will be liquidated or that they will survive. I'm just passing the information on. I'm sure some on here and all over the road will find a way to twist all if it but that's their prerogative

Everything is just ticking over at the moment as they can't really do much else. Everyone feels like they are stuck in limbo. They can't sell Season Tickets, they can't talk to players about contract extensions, in fact they can't do much of anything as they don't want to do anything that would upset Budge and jeopardise the take over.

BDO are saying there is still every chance they'll survive all of this but with every passing day it gets less and less likely.

I'm not saying they will be liquidated or that they will survive. I'm just passing the information on. I'm sure some on here and all over the road will find a way to twist all if it but that's their prerogative

That's a lot of words which essentially say - "I know **** all, just like everyone else"

:lol:

Skivingatwork

Is this another way of saying, "I've no idea what's going on but I'm predicting impending liquidation as that's the only butt savlon available after 19/5/2012."

Ha ha ha they do have a weird view of their history. Sauzzee, latapy et all where playing when hibs where living beyond there means. Do effectively they cheated there way out of the first division.

The tool academy known as hibs.net really is laughable

What a lot of shite, or it might not be shite. This tube has some imagination, or maybe he hasn't. I think he's obviously got over 19/5/12, has he ****.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He's the guy that all the stupid and unpopular kids bullied at school. :lol:

I'm sure BDO will be happy that they have a "source" that is leaking information to some train spotter who posts on infectedtracks.net. This space cadet is talking mince as anyone who is following our story can come up with that summary. BDO are a world renowned name and any "leaks" would be followed up by the bullet.

Archived