• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kenny ******* Powers

11-4 now, follow on guaranteed?

How many do they need?

Another 255 to avoid the follow on.

Turned the radio on at 12.40am..

All I heard was Sir Geoff seething, figured it wasn't going well. And doesn't appear to be getting any better.

Well done Australia on regaining the Ashes, took you a while but deserved. :mellow:

Anyway, Scotland lost to Netherlands in the Twenty20 World Cup play-off (no idea if mentioned) but their qualifying group for the proper World Cup in 2015 (which is why there's a double Ashes) is: UAE, Canada, Honk Kong and Nepal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ricket/25217473

stirlingshirejambo

Prior will not play next test match but there are many others need to look at themselves

Pathetic spineless batting

Shanks said no

I'm no expert, will the Aussies make England bat again? - trying to decide whether to go to bed or not, as this might be finished by the time I wake up.

I'm no expert, will the Aussies make England bat again? - trying to decide whether to go to bed or not, as this might be finished by the time I wake up.

I'm no expert either but pretty sure the answer if most definitely.

Selkirk_Jambo

They will.

Would be crazy not to

They'll go for the win and as there's still 2 and a half days left and with the shite England batting...

I'm no expert either.

Kenny ******* Powers

I've a feeling they may not enforce the follow on. If by some miracle England manage to bat themselves into a lead if made to follow on Australia would need to bat last on that pitch. I reckon they will bat again and pile on the runs.

Might be talking shite though.

Kenny ******* Powers

And another. May get the hat-trick this time with monty coming in. Bell needs to make sure he is facing johnsons next ball.

Did I say England 5-0?

Sure I meant Australia 5-0... :blink:

How pathetic are England batting? Here's how..

BBC TMS ?@bbctms1m

Mitchell Johnson has 5 for 12 in last three overs. 5 for 19 have gone down since lunch #ashes

The only bright note is that Geoffrey goes to town with massive rants. :jj:

One of the joys of listening to TMS.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Monty has faced the fourth highest total of deliveries in this "innings". Take note KP you arsehole!

Archived