Official Ashes 2013/14 Thread

Matthew Le Tissier

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tuned in. Australia fighting back (a bit) but nice to see England on top. They'll try and nick another couple out with the new ball I guess

BTW, don't the grounds out here have fabulous names? The Gabba, the WACA, the MCG, all very :pleasing:

Very much so. They sound very exotic and imposing.

Looking forward to how the Courier Mail try to avoid using Broad's name tomorrow :jjyay:

Yip, will be interesting semantics!

A good day for England, but I'm sure they will feel they missed a great opportunity to really bowl Australia out cheaply.

That said, it's a decent batting track so hopefully England can shine with the bat.

Looking forward to how the Courier Mail try to avoid using Broad's name tomorrow :jjyay:

Broad walked into the news conference with a copy of the Courier Mail tucked under his arm and asked what they were going to talk about in the paper tomorrow!!!!

Broad walked into the news conference with a copy of the Courier Mail tucked under his arm and asked what they were going to talk about in the paper tomorrow!!!!

:yas:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Phenomenal ::troll:::'>

:pleasing:

yas!.gif

Phenomenal br=

:pleasing:

Outstanding!

:scenes::verysmug::pleasingao:

Matthew Le Tissier

Day 2

Hoping we can skittle the aussies out for less than 315.

Then let Cook and Carberry do thier thing.

England to be 300+ by end of play

Day 2

Hoping we can skittle the aussies out for less than 315.

Then let Cook and Carberry do thier thing.

England to be 300+ by end of play

First part job done.

Reckon England will easy hit 300+.

Matthew Le Tissier

Hoping Carberry and Pieterson make 100s whilst Cook Bell Trott can make 50 plus

Kenny ******* Powers

Awful from Trott. Never looked comfortable.

Carberry has looked decent though.

England 55-2 at lunch.

England in danger here. I can't understand the overconfidence on this thread at all.

******* hell. Can neither of these ******* sides bat properly? It is a ******* batsman's paradise out there and they are taking it in turns to see who get the worst ******* score!

Am I the only person on here that hopes the Aussies stuff England?

No.......................Aussies right back in it now. Mon The Aussies.

England in danger here. I can't understand the overconfidence on this thread at all.

Yup.

89/7. DISGRACEFUL. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Another................................carnage........................8 down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a turnaround overnight. Englands batting in the summer wasn't great but was kind of overlooked with the win. Abysmal start here

The frequent Aussie collapses in the summer masked some very ordinary English batting. Ian Bell was in Great form but the top order was largely awful all series.

Looks like that has continued. Australia's batting still looks very weak but it won't have to be great at this rate.

Thought it was raining when I put the radio on at 6 and they were replaying some of the England bowling to fill time.

England still useless at batting then.

Aussies 1-0 unless they feck it up.

Archived