Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I hope Aberdeen pump them as I don't see the mutton molesters being a threat to us this season unless we have a major slump ourselves that puts us out of the running for European places, but I do hope they get something at least against the arsecheek, as I think there's a realistic chance we could give the arsecheek a run for 2nd place (I expect sevco to put together a significant run that pulls them clear at the top eventually).

Sorry but I want Hibs pumped by any team every time!

6 hours ago, andi17 said:

Am sorry but when i watched the highlights i went really and burst out laughing

Most of my career played out at Saughton Park.

I always played in front of bigger crowds than that.

What an utter shambles they are.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

There is no way Jim Brown was Hibs.

I have it on good contemporary authority that Jim described signing for Hibs from Hearts as "like coming back from the dead". Whether he became a confirmed Hibbie I couldn't say but he certainly had formed a very low opinion of the Hearts and found Hibs much the better club at which to be a player.

Alan Gordon was a super guy but it is hardly surprising that he should incline to the dark side after being a key player in the most feted Hibs side of the past sixty years. However, he was also a very bright guy and unlikely to be unaware that the supporters of an exciting and relatively successful side tend to be more indulged by their fans. It is likely also that he would tell a Hibs audience something which they wanted to hear in a spirit of conviviality. Also a bit difficult for Alan as a Hearts man having first failed to score and then scored twice on arguably Tynecastle's two darkest days!

To suggest that Alex Young was other than a Hearts (and Everton) man is nonsense.

12 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh I did ! Think one has unfriendly me now

C0FC3A08-3290-4152-B196-746CC48E2D9A.jpeg

I got their favourite comfort blanket, you know the result from 1973 thrown at me on Twitter by one. Then another came in with a Dundee reference. Told him there's a huge difference between being 7 minutes from winning the league and being 7 minutes away from being bought by your biggest rivals. Shyster soon disappeared with no retort. 

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Is the correct and only answer 

Alan Gordon's been to my hoose.  He went to Heriots and was a friend of my brother.

I thought he was a terrific player years later and was distraught when he left.

RIP

47 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I got their favourite comfort blanket, you know the result from 1973 thrown at me on Twitter by one. Then another came in with a Dundee reference. Told him there's a huge difference between being 7 minutes from winning the league and being 7 minutes away from being bought by your biggest rivals. Shyster soon disappeared with no retort. 

😂👍😎

8 hours ago, Thomaso said:

I generally share the sentiment, but more important to me is what's good for Hearts! Here's a scenario for you: Hearts are a point behind sevco at the top going into the last day of the season. We're at home to Motherwell, sevco are at home to hibs.  Do you still want hibs to get pumped, even though that would mean sevco win the league even if we beat Motherwell? 

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, Marvin said:

iv'e had that as well and usually give them the two fingers and say Two points that's all it got you no response to that.

13 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Just saw this post on hobos.net about Alex Young and Alan Gordon. I know Alan Gordon switched allegiances but is all of this true?:

I said to him one night when he was talking Hibs and calling us "we", "but Alan, you were always a Jambo." To which he replied "I was. Until I signed for Hibs and realised the difference between the fans. Hibs fans appreciated an idea on the pitch even if it didn't come off. Hearts fans would boo if we tried something and lost the ball." He said him and Alex Young left Tynecastle as they were sick of the fans attitude. They were trying to win games and entertain, when winning games was all that mattered to the Gorgie crowd.

“An idea on the pitch that didn’t come off.”

Sounds like a decent, if slightly wordy, working title for a history of that pointless shower of shite. If anyone could ever be bothered writing one.

Although if the task fell to me, I’d simply call it “Pumped”.

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I generally share the sentiment, but more important to me is what's good for Hearts! Here's a scenario for you: Hearts are a point behind sevco at the top going into the last day of the season. We're at home to Motherwell, sevco are at home to hibs.  Do you still want hibs to get pumped, even though that would mean sevco win the league even if we beat Motherwell? 

Nah feck winning the league - I want Hibs pumped!!!

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Nah feck winning the league - I want Hibs pumped!!!

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

They'll just Hibsit anyway as per. 

August Landmesser
4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

In that scenario I would like for Hibs to have something to play for - like a Euro qualifying spot, forcing them to try and win the game, and therefore contributing to our winning the league.

3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

My absolute favourite 😂:

You’re right we’ve not become a bad team. We had a mare today, but we’ll still comfortably finish third

Keep this bookmarked  👍

58 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Good to see some have accepted their place.... Is meltdown the same as lockdown?

Screenshot_20211018-134312.png

Could be fun next weekend, Aberdeen's turn

3 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

My absolute favourite 😂:

You’re right we’ve not become a bad team. We had a mare today, but we’ll still comfortably finish third bottom.

Fixed that for him/her/them.

We cheated our way out of administration, cheated Dundee out of the Premier in 2013 and we're cheating now by having investors.

A new Hearts thread on dotnut, "Our Pathetic Neighbours", but the usual drivel.

Edited by martoon

1 minute ago, martoon said:

We cheated our way out of administration, cheated Dundee out of out of the Premier in 2013 and we're cheating now by having investors.

A new Hearts thread on dotnut, "Our Annoying Neighbours", but the usual drivel.

If nothing else, they’re always good for a laugh. Always have a gander in there when they get beat and it’s not going to take much for them to turn on Jack Ross. I think his version of hoofball is eating away at them. 😂

Just now, GinRummy said:

If nothing else, they’re always good for a laugh. Always have a gander in there when they get beat and it’s not going to take much for them to turn on Jack Ross. I think his version of hoofball is eating away at them. 😂

Aye.

Good read.

When it finally opened. 

Just read it

As desperate as it gets

Suppose it deflects the reality of being done 3-0 at home 

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, martoon said:

We cheated our way out of administration, cheated Dundee out of the Premier in 2013 and we're cheating now by having investors.

A new Hearts thread on dotnut, "Our Pathetic Neighbours", but the usual drivel.

cheating by having fans who care and not a bunch of scaffs looking to shaft their own club out of money.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

cheating by having fans who care and not a bunch of scaffs looking to shaft their own club out of money.

Scaffs is how Hearts fans describes them, students is how they describe themselves 😀

4 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Just read it

As desperate as it gets

Suppose it deflects the reality of being done 3-0 at home 

What, I wonder, would the dotnut position have been on certain issues if they'd been in our shoes:

a) Jump into admin ASAP in 2013 to keep Dundee in the Premier and relegate themselves, presumably?

No chance.

b) Say not one word in protest about being voted out of the Premier by relegation rivals and a bitter, twisted local rival, presumably?

No chance.

One of them even has the brass neck to suggest Hibs sacrificed a league placing and £100k+ for the greater good. :rofl:

No chance.

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

FOH has been called cheating on dotnut, antti.

I kid you not.

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Weirdos. 

That's Edinburgh's moral compass you're talking about, SF. :rofl:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
On 18/10/2021 at 14:56, Boof said:

Fixed that for him/her/them/it.

Fixed that even further.

They have a 1 page thread about us still going on about us  bumping people

We a have a 73  page thread of sheer joy 

To any hobos looking in, enjoy

I see the 'cheating' accusation has resurfaced. also have several messages from friends of a hibs persuasion saying the same, they seem to think something untoward is happening and have gone off the rails about it. I am now concerned for their mental health. it is a clear deflection tactic for realising how shite they now are. I think they thought it would be easy and that we wouldn;t land on our feet as quickly as we did and are now desperately playing the cheating card to try and compensate.

In response I only say this. :jjyay:

On 18/10/2021 at 11:32, Batistuta87 said:

My absolute favourite 😂:

You’re right we’ve not become a bad team. We had a mare today, but we’ll still comfortably finish third.

Rangers...Hibs or Rangers...Celtic. I don't really care which order 2nd & 3rd go beneath us tbh.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

FOH has been called cheating on dotnut, antti.

I kid you not.

Talking of cheating, what happened to the piss-pence they raised in their ponzi scheme version of FOH? 

10 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Must win game for both teams this weekend. Should be interesting😂

I love these sort of games, where regardless of the result, I'll be happy.  I'm hoping the sheep win, as that will raise seethe levels to new highs on fuds.net

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Rangers...Hibs or Rangers...Celtic. I don't really care which order 2nd & 3rd go beneath us tbh.

Talking of cheating, what happened to the piss-pence they raised in their ponzi scheme version of FOH? 

Didn't raise anywhere near enough to call it cheating.

Hibs sacking staff, borrowing money from the Scottish Government then splashing out on players they can't afford isn't cheating either.

Apparently.

Aberdeen (a)

Celtic (h)

Ross County (a)

Livingston (a)

St Johnstone (a)

Rangers (h)

let’s see how the hobbits feel after their next 6 games. Can genuinely see them getting 0 points

Fort Vallance
On 18/10/2021 at 11:32, Batistuta87 said:

My absolute favourite 😂:

You’re right we’ve not become a bad team. We had a mare today, but we’ll still comfortably finish third.

That thread is unbelievable. They really think Boyle is the Messiah. 

4 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

That thread is unbelievable. They really think Boyle’s fake hair isn’t a mess.

FTFY :thumbsup: 

Greenginger once posted that FoH hadn't been paying tax on our subs and when the bill came in it would bankrupt us.

17 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

That thread is unbelievable. They really think Boyle is the Messiah. 

...he's just a very naughty boy.

All that diving.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Greenginger once posted that FoH hadn't been paying tax on our subs and when the bill came in it would bankrupt us.

Who the feck cares what some random, anonymous arsehole on a football forum posts?

This Greenginger, this Hibs prick, gets far too much attention on here.

Feck him and feck his wee team.

4 minutes ago, martoon said:

...he's just a very naughty boy.

All that diving.

Muffs.

And diving.

A duo made in Lochend.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic