To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

56 minutes ago, Skivingatwork said:

Anyone with a covert account on .net able to give us a flavour of how the Brazilian flair boys managed to lose 3-0 at home to Dundee Utd?

They lacked energy in midfield and Utd dominated them.  Two new guys playing for Hibs were dugshit, and they are moaning about their poor recruitment and lack of depth, which was shown up today with 3 regulars missing.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

They lacked energy in midfield and Utd dominated them.  Two new guys playing for Hibs were dugshit, and they are moaning about their poor recruitment and lack of depth, which was shown up today with 3 regulars missing.

Oh well, at least they're hiring a highly experienced Head of Recruitment who knows Scottish football inside out to rectify things.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Oh well, at least they're hiring a highly experienced Head of Recruitment who knows Scottish football inside out to rectify things.

True, and they do have a couple of easy matches to finish off the first round of fixtures.  In the unlikely event they lose to the sheep and the tims, they could find themselves in the bottom 6, but that surely won't happen.

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

True, and they do have a couple of easy matches to finish off the first round of fixtures.  In the unlikely event they lose to the sheep and the tims, they could find themselves in the bottom 6, but that surely won't happen.

To think the media were bumming them up as challengers when the played rangers and now they are going the opposite way 🤣

Brilliant in it

That is seeing Hibs demise earlier than the post crimbo capitulation that is as regular as the Thumb making negative headlines 

Next two fixtures are Aberdeen (away) and then Celtic (home). Tricky couple of matches to wrap up the first round of fixtures.                   :jjyay:

2 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Next two fixtures are Aberdeen (away) and then Celtic (home). Tricky couple of matches to wrap up the first round of fixtures.                   :jjyay:

They'll be so far behind us I'll need to get my magnifying glass out.

Fester Road apparently nearly empty at the end.  One guy says he left after the 3rd goal and it felt like FT with the number of fans streaming into Easter Road.

😂

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They'll be so far behind us I'll need to get my magnifying glass out.

Yes, it would be fun if, having been level with us and unbeaten after 7 games, they lose 4 on the bounce and find themselves in the bottom half, 12 points behind us.

1 hour ago, Skivingatwork said:

Anyone with a covert account on .net able to give us a flavour of how the Brazilian flair boys managed to lose 3-0 at home to Dundee Utd?

🤣

1B832041-2415-423D-90B2-E537FCCA139F.jpeg

I like these sort of posts, sounds encouraging...

Today 05:40 PM#471
Badge 
 Originally Posted by Leith Green 
The last 3 or 4 home games have been every bit as bad as your calderwood, fenlon , or butcher sides. So slow and ponderous sideyways and back the way. Absolute rubbish and im still not convinced in jack ross.
Spot on.

12 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Fester Road apparently nearly empty at the end.  One guy says he left after the 3rd goal and it felt like FT with the number of fans streaming into Easter Road.

😂

Yes but there would still be more than remained to the end in a certain cup final.

"Left 10 mins from the end, looked like we couldn't be arsed from start to finish. "   

Not sure how he could tell about the finish since he left 10 minutes before it.:HeartsManspotrun:

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Bottom six looming for that shower of shite.

The only thing in their favour is that the present bottom six are a shittier shower.

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Bottom six looming for that shower of shite.

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

These wanks should advise the Scottish Government on how to perfect evacuation plans. 

They are feckin peerless. 

:yas:   :fth: : :robboyas:

1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

They like a good lockdown on .det lol.  They'd be raging about the dry humping they took at home but would have one eye on our score as a comfort blanket...... until CH equalised.  Love it.  Get it round ye H1b5!  

Screenshot_20210831-201538_Gallery.thumb.jpg.34d962533da9971efc36e3d63365eff2.jpg

Didn't realise Dominic Cumberbatch was a Hibbie.

The Goalscoring Knee
12 minutes ago, argyjambo said:
1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

They like a good lockdown on .det lol.  They'd be raging about the dry humping they took at home but would have one eye on our score as a comfort blanket...... until CH equalised.  Love it.  Get it round ye H1b5!  

Screenshot_20210831-201538_Gallery.thumb.jpg.34d962533da9971efc36e3d63365eff2.jpg

Expand  

Didn't realise Dominic Cumberbatch was a Hibbie.

:bravo:

jambo-in-furness

I don’t know where I get most pleasure,  reading/knowing that they lost or

the knowledge that they are so ashamed they’ve locked down.

Niemi’s gloves

Great commentator on the Hibs game on Sportscene. “Have a bit of that” as DU go two up. Think he might just be a United fan. 

manaliveits105
8 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Great commentator on the Hibs game on Sportscene. “Have a bit of that” as DU go two up. Think he might just be a United fan. 

Hibs looked mince and as for their £5m full back …. deary me 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

never in a million years.  More unused freebies I think 😂

Probably looked nowhere near it saddos

12 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Lock down but nothing to do with covid.  

Hahaha 

If only someone had a log-in.  ☹️

We could all read their shite.

Terry?

Terry??

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm sure their new head of recruitment will have some linebackers targeted for the January window.

Creepy Jack likes a wee target too.  👍

1 hour ago, sac said:

More empty seats than people today.

15,000 plus crowd announced. 

Absolute a joke - the amount of empty seats was jaw dropping.

I genuinely believe they are trying to paint a better picture of events down Easter Road. There seems to be a slight malaise with their support over the way things are run at boardroom level. Nothing huge but just a small disengagement.

14 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I genuinely believe they are trying to paint a better picture of events down Easter Road. There seems to be a slight malaise with their support over the way things are run at boardroom level. Nothing huge but just a small disengagement.

Empty seat fancy dress costumes sold out down Leith way. 

14 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Hopefully the stirrings of something bigger. Horrible club 

They are ding dongs. 

Get some fkkin balls ffs.  We don't close this forum if we lose a game. 

Must the only forum that hides after defeats.  

Edited by Smoked-Glass

12 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

How's them new big screens working out for ya?

About as good as Celtics disco lights :rofl:

Just as I started scrolling down this wonderful thread, the radio played that wonderful song, believe it or not I'm walking on air.

Very catchy.  Sang along and made up my own lyrics.

Don't think I am going to grow up.  Should have happened years ago.

What a day.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic