• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are all over twitter slagging us off for celebrating a draw yesterday , baring in mind they celebrated a nil nil at Tynecastle like they'd won the league.

And apparently we were singing a HIBS song, Carnival De  Paris, a song nearly every club in the worlds fans sing.

They really are a  bitter deluded bunch or clowns, beyond parody.

There's one of them in a thread calling for the return of Lennon 😂 Boy are they desperate or what ?

20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

They are all over twitter slagging us off for celebrating a draw yesterday , baring in mind they celebrated a nil nil at Tynecastle like they'd won the league.

And apparently we were singing a HIBS song, Carnival De  Paris, a song nearly every club in the worlds fans sing.

They really are a  bitter deluded bunch or clowns, beyond parody.

And a song we sang first.

Cup win in 98 just as it came out.

20 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

And a song we sang first.

Cup win in 98 just as it came out.

same season they got relegated. How very Hibs to have a song to remind them. Whatever next ? A song from their hampden humiliation 🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, whodanny said:

There's one of them in a thread calling for the return of Lennon 😂 Boy are they desperate or what ?

If Glass and Broonaldo get launched by Aberdeen they'll be clammering for Broonie to sign for them. Guaranteed. 

25 minutes ago, Mister T said:

If Glass and Broonaldo get launched by Aberdeen they'll be clammering for Broonie to sign for them. Guaranteed. 

That would be tremendous, think of the hilarity we could have.

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve wound up a few hobbos on my Facebook . They are livid with my posting about their “ dooin “ 😂

Get it right up them, James. 

14 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Get it right up them, James. 

Oh I did ! Think one has unfriendly me now

C0FC3A08-3290-4152-B196-746CC48E2D9A.jpeg

5 hours ago, marcus said:

Jamie Murphy claiming for offside 🤨...

20211017_093247 (1).jpg

Am sorry but when i watched the highlights i went really and burst out laughing

10 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Oh no!  How will you cope?  Lol

Lol very well she’s a miserable so and so anyway ! 😂

8 minutes ago, andi17 said:

Am sorry but when i watched the highlights i went really and burst out laughing

The commentator on TV was bemused too. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol very well she’s a miserable so and so anyway ! 😂

Not helped by the thrashing at the weekend, I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Not helped by the thrashing at the weekend, I'm sure.

Actually she was quite abusive called me a “ prick” ! Must have really got to her . Then another hobbo tried his luck . He got short shrift too 😂

You have to look at Jack Ross. His midfield is bossed and he concedes a late first half goal and his solution is to bring on misfit James Scott, no shock his side shipped another 2. Aberdeen should end their bad run at weekend with a win. 

17 minutes ago, andi17 said:

He should be proud it really is one of the worst offside claims ever

they claim for anything and everything. It’s their way and how they have managed to get points they should never have got. Penalties, free kicks etc etc. you name it they claim for it. Remember Boyles dive at the end of the cup final 🤣 yet they claim he isn’t a cheat. 
Now it’s offsides that are 6 yards from being offsides 🤣 

some club like 

3 hours ago, Longbaws said:

First team to play under floodlights though.

Apart from Stenhousemuir that is.

8 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Ah, but Stenhousemuir didnae teach the Brazilians how tae play the pyoor beautiful game though eh, likesay ken pal.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Gonna go technically off topic and jump over to hibeesbounce- had forgotten it existed until I was in schadenfreude mode last night and .net was locked.

Anyway…

E3C408B5-BAC5-458E-ACB9-3A4253B3A31F.jpeg

Going all out for the sympathy vote apparently :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Gonna go technically off topic and jump over to hibeesbounce- had forgotten it existed until I was in schadenfreude mode last night and .net was locked.

Anyway…

Hope they were impressed with the "real football" Dundee United played though.  

At least the "new converts" would had all the legroom they needed at Easter Road, plenty of space to spread out. 

10 hours ago, Bozi said:

The best thing is, their next 2 is Aberdeen away and celtic at home, whatever way these results go us good for us 

They could be 11 behind us if we take care of business 

I hope Aberdeen pump them as I don't see the mutton molesters being a threat to us this season unless we have a major slump ourselves that puts us out of the running for European places, but I do hope they get something at least against the arsecheek, as I think there's a realistic chance we could give the arsecheek a run for 2nd place (I expect sevco to put together a significant run that pulls them clear at the top eventually).

20 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Anyway…

Brilliant.  Thats frikkin priceless!😍

Just saw this post on hobos.net about Alex Young and Alan Gordon. I know Alan Gordon switched allegiances but is all of this true?:

I said to him one night when he was talking Hibs and calling us "we", "but Alan, you were always a Jambo." To which he replied "I was. Until I signed for Hibs and realised the difference between the fans. Hibs fans appreciated an idea on the pitch even if it didn't come off. Hearts fans would boo if we tried something and lost the ball." He said him and Alex Young left Tynecastle as they were sick of the fans attitude. They were trying to win games and entertain, when winning games was all that mattered to the Gorgie crowd.

4 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Just saw this post on hobos.net about Alex Young and Alan Gordon. I know Alan Gordon switched allegiances but is all of this true?:

I said to him one night when he was talking Hibs and calling us "we", "but Alan, you were always a Jambo." To which he replied "I was. Until I signed for Hibs and realised the difference between the fans. Hibs fans appreciated an idea on the pitch even if it didn't come off. Hearts fans would boo if we tried something and lost the ball." He said him and Alex Young left Tynecastle as they were sick of the fans attitude. They were trying to win games and entertain, when winning games was all that mattered to the Gorgie crowd.

Good spin when your team gets horsed 3-0 at home  

1 minute ago, Drew Wallace said:

Good spin when your team gets horsed 3-0 at home  

I do remember Alan Gordon explaining that he was a Jambo as a young lad but now  "favoured" Hibs in an interview in EEN a few years before he died. Ralph Callachan pretty much the same. Possibly Jim Brown too. However, we always have Sir Paul Hartley who has the opposite view.

11 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I do remember Alan Gordon explaining that he was a Jambo as a young lad but now  "favoured" Hibs in an interview in EEN a few years before he died. Ralph Callachan pretty much the same. Possibly Jim Brown too. However, we always have Sir Paul Hartley who has the opposite view.

Possibly Jim Brown too 😂😂😂

Going back 50yr plus to feel better

Thats the wee teams fans for you

Wonder if they will add cumdog soon  

AllyjamboDerbyshire
50 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I have no way of knowing the truth of this, but Alex Young left Hearts for Everton in November 1960 and Alan Gordon didn't join Hearts until 1961 so it is extremely unlikely they knew each other, and certainly not be close enough for Alex Young to tell a youngster his reason for leaving Hearts, other than the obvious one that he wanted to make more money.

Oh, and Alan Gordon disliked the Hearts supporters so much he came back from Durban United for another season at Hearts.

58 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

The comment about Alex Young is unadulterated nonsense. Alex Young along with George Thomson left before Alan Gordon signed for us. He played in the most successful period in the club history and was well appreciated as a true legend

Montgomery Brewster
53 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I was at a funeral of a good Jambo and JB read during it.  Didn’t give the impression he favoured the vermin

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

1 minute ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

I was at a funeral of a good Jambo and JB read during it.  Didn’t give the impression he favoured the vermin

He was at my table in Hospitality. Maybe it was  all the banter about him being a hibby was a bit tongue in cheek but he was very dead pan if so?

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Anyway…

The Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal fans must have left wondering how a stadium so small and compact have an attendance of 45,000. How else could a ground 1/3 full have a crowd confirmed as 15,000?

2 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

And first and only team to lose 6 goals 3 times in 3 finals to the same team 🤣🤣🤣🤑

7 hours ago, ramrod said:

Carnaval de Paris?

The Carnaval de Paris that first hit the airwaves in 1998?

Aye - I'm sure they had a lot to sing about that summer. :rofl: 

Arseholes.

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic