To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

Always have a bit of banter with my Hibee pals and sing the first line of Sunshine on Leith for them whenever they lose - literally the only time I sing it but in situations like this it's pure ****ing ecstasy

Edited by Halliphax

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions

How did that humping look on yer big "Brighthouse" TV screens..

Size matters

When picking your new TV's size it's important to consider where it will be. Not only do you need to fit it into the space you've got, but you also want to get the best viewing experience possible. Check out our tips to find the perfect fit for your Breeze Block stadium.

:rofl::greggy:

Edited by maroonlegions

I'm assuming there is now no egg on Craig's face for letting a £5m+ teenage left back go to Hibs.

As he never did such a thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They have absolutely no strength in depth. Their bench today was utterly honking compared with ours

Haring > Gogic

Mackay Steven > Wright

Ginnelly > Gullan

Moore > McGregor

Gnanduillet >Scott

Stewart = Dabrowski *

Halliday > Stevenson.

* Will give them a draw here as both keepers have been no better than lower league mediocrity in the last few seasons.

We had McEneff, and Walker not able to make the bench. They had Doidge and Porteous missing. 

Our squad is still gelling and I suspect will be added to positively again in January. 

They thought that demoting us would be a near fatal blow. We have bounced back stronger than we've been in more than a decade. They must be gutted.

Any highlights of the wee team taking it dry

Send me to sleep happy  or happier

FTH

Brilliant

The packed Er with most be  leaving gutted and chuffed it wasnt more

18 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

D Utd doing to Hibs on their patch what we did to D Utd on theirs.

funny-animals.gif

If my juvinilistic football logic is correct: we beat Dun U 0-2; Dun U beat Hibs 0-3.

So, the next Derby away at Albion Place Stadium on 3rd Jan should result in a 0-5 scoreline? (1-5, if we allow a late consolation goal for us to cheer ironically)

That makes total sense to me. 🙃

Edited by Wee Mikey

wentworth jambo

You watch that video and the BBC are still quoting a crowd of over 15,000… must have been about 10,000 hiding behind the camera !!!

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Still down ffs :laugh:

It’s pathetic from the Hibs forum. Get beat and they all go in the cream puff like a bunch of toddlers. 

The Mighty Thor

By the looks of that highlights package the vermin got absolutely dismantled. 

It showed that much of D utd I thought it was their TV feed.

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

By the looks of that highlights package the vermin got absolutely dismantled. 

It showed that much of D utd I thought it was their TV feed.

The sort of performance that can really impact confidence abs be difficult to recover from.  Their next performance is going to be very telling. Couple of tough games coming up.   Chance to put some daylight byeeen us. What Hibs fans have been failing to realise is they’ve had it easy for a while with us and Aberdeen being poor,  and a media love in has created a false narrative.    Penny is now dropping! 😊

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

The sort of performance that can really impact confidence abs be difficult to recover from.  Their next performance is going to be very telling. Couple of tough games coming up.   Chance to put some daylight byeeen us. What Hibs fans have been failing to realise is they’ve had it easy for a while with us and Aberdeen being poor,  and a media love in has created a false narrative.    Penny is now dropping! 😊

Could we’ll be 7-10 points between us after the first round of fixtures. Wonder what spin Tam McAnus will put on it. 

8 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

You watch that video and the BBC are still quoting a crowd of over 15,000… must have been about 10,000 hiding behind the camera !!!

It looks like they are still social distancing.. easily 15k, if you count each empty seat aroubd the filled one as 2

.net has finally realised they can't hide forever.

I'm off to enjoy their realisation that they're not the Brazil '70 side reincarnated after all.

UvBHt9.gif

Edited by Beni

The best thing is, their next 2 is Aberdeen away and celtic at home, whatever way these results go us good for us 

They could be 11 behind us if we take care of business 

16 minutes ago, marcus said:

Jamie Murphy claiming for offside 🤨...

20211017_093247 (1).jpg

Saw that last night and didn't quite believe that I actually saw it correctly. Had that been at Ibrox and had that been Hearts on the attack, it really would have been given off-side. No sh**!

9 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Must have been one hell of a queue at the pie stand

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, marcus said:

Jamie Murphy claiming for offside 🤨...

20211017_093247 (1).jpg

I think he’s saying he wasn’t interfering with play so the guys offside 😂

Gordon Ramsay

Open again. The match thread from yesterday is a particular highlight. 

Think they are now realising they are mid-table pish. 

12 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Genuine 'just after the final whistle' photos.

Screenshot_20211016-221541_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-221549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-221559_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-221610_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-221616_Gallery.jpg

Good job they have those screens to display "thank you for your support" messages to the fans dressed up as seats.

1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

Good job they have those screens to display "thank you for your support" messages to the fans dressed up as seats.

Well spotted. 👍

In all fairness, the resolution on these screens is really good. All the better for seeing the goals conceded. 🤭 But, the one at the away end is off kilter resulting in a black strip down the right, and the one at the home end seems to be not quite centred. That upsets my OCD-ness and yet simultaneously gives me a chuckle.

Mind you, it must be something of a draw for the home support:-

"C'moan doon tae Easter Road fer the match. Wuv goat barrie deekie big screens, likesay. Wur the 1st tae hae thum. Eywis the 1st, even when wur 5th efter bein' 4th fur ages. The Yams must be richt beelin' at us gettin' anither 1st. Cannae wait tae see us stick 3 past Dundee United in glorious technaycullur". GGTTH 

I’ve wound up a few hobbos on my Facebook . They are livid with my posting about their “ dooin “ 😂

11 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

15000? Was that the empty seat count?

11 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

They must count the non-attenders who can't bear to go and have no success in dumping their ticket on some other unfortunate (nae surprises there then!). There's a bit of that, but how do you explain all the many thousands of folk copying each other by dressing as empty seats? - more empty seats than fans in the home end behind the goal !

14 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Personal highlight:

circa 20 seconds. Utd player cleans out Hibs player and gets nothing of the ball: “Crude play by Edwards”

15 seconds later: almost carbon copy of the challenge but in the opposite direction: “Great challenge by Nathan Wood”. :lol: 

Apparently Mathie was emptied because he signed dross like Nathan Wood and James Scott.

Absolutely nothing to do with Ron the Con asserting his power and appointing his laddie.

I see Ron Gordon's laddie has disappeared from that directory.

We all know the truth though :laugh:

Dross will jump at the first chance he gets. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Aberdeen.

Just now, Longbaws said:

First team to play under floodlights though.

That makes me laugh 😄

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic