To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

7 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Had a gander over there, they have a "Huns or Hertz" thread. Quite a few of them preferring a Hearts win over rangers. 

It's good to know that the hatred for the hun *******s runs deep in the city. 

Fair enough :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Wee Mikey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

buzzbomb1958
16 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

A fully grown adult on Hearts or Rangers in the final.😬

image.png.325f0ea17c63f3cd9553d475585f4122.png

We will be underdogs no doubt but remember we were underdogs to a far better Sevco team in 98 and see how that turned out

wee song for our neighbours to the tune of where have all the flowers gone

where have all the hibee's gone

after all there bragging

where have all the hibees gone

on semi final day 

where have all the hibees gone

into hiding every one

when will they ever learn

when will they ever learn.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I think he’s meant the way the ticket sales are handled so it’s more obvious where the unsold tickets are

👍

WorldChampions1902
20 hours ago, sadj said:

Fair play to the kiddo - “Well done Hearts” maybe he needs to commentate on Hibs TV instead of Dave Armstrong the bitter deputy lead comentator of Hibs and Dee TV 🤣🤣

I spotted that too. Credit where it’s due.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Poor as we were in the second half we still created the best clear cut chances. Not counting the not offside! Offsides and the one where simms was clean through and Porto fell over.

if Sibbick hadn’t let them back into the game we’d have have scored 5+

Yip, if Sibbick punts that out and uut stays 2-0 we get a 3rd before before half time. 

They can go on about ifs and buts, but that is also true. They knew it as well and is why half of them chucked it after the second. 

They were 5 minutes from a doing. 

They are lucky Sibbick ****ed up straight after our 2nd.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Percival King

I've been watching Hearts for almost 50 years and whilst we've been the dominant team in Edinburgh for most of the last 40 years, I've honestly been amazed by a lot of Hibs fans' reaction to Saturday. They should be taking the defeat and their attendance on Saturday really badly, calling for clear-outs and sackings and all sorts of changes and whilst a lot of their fans are doing that, I'm staggered by the number that seem to have think that Saturday was somehow a success. And to start getting excited about The Rangers gubbing a team which Hibs couldn't beat less than 48 hours ago is really strange (but predictable) behaviour.

Jambo in Bathgate
16 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Sitting in “ the Grapes”  just now and Some sad c@@@@ has put “ sunshine on leith” on juke box lol still hurting it seems 😂 omg next song is that dreadful “ billy don’t be a hero “ ! 

I would have accidentally spilled my pint on the juke box if I heard that shite playing. 

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip, if Sibbick punts that out and uut stays 2-0 we get a 3rd before before half time. 

They can go on about ifs and buts, but that is also true. They knew it as well and is why half of them chucked it after the second. 

They hit lucky Sibbick ****ed up straight after our 2nd.

Hard to say fact with things like this but certainly very hard to argue surely.

Just 5 mins of keeping it tight after our 2nd and it's over. Similar Boycies chance. A punch to the gut bang on half time, choose your score second half.

Two incidents, somewhat self inflicted* which made it more uncomfy for ourselves but we dug in, were professional and got it done. This team has guts.

*Added to the injuries we suffered and the ref letting them away with murder.

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Put on the Slosh 😉

oh there were a few dancing that dance as well 

5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Just 5 mins of keeping it tight after our 2nd and it's over. Similar Boycies chance. A punch to the gut bang on half time, choose your score second half.

Two incidents, somewhat self inflicted* which made it more uncomfy for ourselves but we dug in, were professional and got it done. This team has guts.

Simple traits are getting more rare in the game. Is the captain on the pitch getting the message out to get it long and turn them for 10 minutes, clear the lines and don’t invite pressure?

Players want to play football on every square inch of grass when sometimes it’s not on. Ball out the park and we regroup in our half.  

It’s still percentages but doing the fundamentals gives you a chance. 

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Simple traits are getting more rare in the game. Is the captain on the pitch getting the message out to get it long and turn them for 10 minutes, clear the lines and don’t invite pressure?

Players want to play football on every square inch of grass when sometimes it’s not on. Ball out the park and we regroup in our half.  

It’s still percentages but doing the fundamentals gives you a chance. 

Yup i think a slight issue was to put it out, it needed to be for a corner and defenders hate doing this. If it had been wider, he'd have put out for a throw. Also If he want to shield it, he needed to plant himself and stick his erse oot as well!! It was a real brainfart.

He did very well from that moment though. Great character shown, so look back, learn from mistake but be proud it didnt sink you. A good sign imo.

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

I would have accidentally spilled my pint on the juke box if I heard that shite playing. 

Just reminded me of this meme :lol: 

Imagine being in a boozer and sticking that pish on. Letting everyone in the gaff know you’re one of those mugs…

:wattie:

4BD51403-416C-4ADD-A3AF-7AD5D628A076.jpeg

Jambo in Bathgate
On 17/04/2022 at 04:04, Salad Fingers said:

My god. That is absolutely beautiful at the end :rofl:

What is that commentator all about. Absolute arse. Hearts have nothing to celebrate. We just got through to a cup final. Beating the dirtiest anti football side in Scotland. 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yup i think a slight issue was to put it out, it needed to be for a corner and defenders hate doing this. If it had been wider, he'd have put out for a throw. Also If he want to shield it, he needed to plant himself and stick his erse oot as well!! It was a real brainfart.

He did very well from that moment though. Great character shown, so look back, learn from mistake but be proud it didnt sink you. A good sign imo.

I agree. The guy has twice recovered from shaky starts to gather himself and do the job well.  The brain needs to start clicking earlier though.  

22 minutes ago, Percival King said:

I've been watching Hearts for almost 50 years and whilst we've been the dominant team in Edinburgh for most of the last 40 years, I've honestly been amazed by a lot of Hibs fans' reaction to Saturday. They should be taking the defeat and their attendance on Saturday really badly, calling for clear-outs and sackings and all sorts of changes and whilst a lot of their fans are doing that, I'm staggered by the number that seem to have think that Saturday was somehow a success. And to start getting excited about The Rangers gubbing a team which Hibs couldn't beat less than 48 hours ago is really strange (but predictable) behaviour.

we have completely broken them. they hold onto a performance knowing even if we are poor we are still likely to beat them

On 17/04/2022 at 00:25, neilnunb said:

Bitter tears at the end of the commentary🤣

Nothing to celebrate? WTF?

Jambo in Bathgate
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Just reminded me of this meme :lol: 

Imagine being in a boozer and sticking that pish on. Letting everyone in the gaff know you’re one of those mugs…

:wattie:

4BD51403-416C-4ADD-A3AF-7AD5D628A076.jpeg

👍

Mr Brightside
2 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

We will be underdogs no doubt but remember we were underdogs to a far better Sevco team in 98 and see how that turned out

We only finished 5 points behind that Rangers team. The gap is much bigger this time but we can win it if we play to our best.

1 hour ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

What is that commentator all about. Absolute arse. Hearts have nothing to celebrate. We just got through to a cup final. Beating the dirtiest anti football side in Scotland. 😂😂😂😂

Will be interesting to see what he says when we lift the cup, still nothing to celebrate?

gashauskis9

I see the dewy eyed, warrior poet, flairmeister pride lasted just 2 days.  They’ve gone from “we performed better than you and sang louder than you” to “**** off Maloney with your pride in defeat pish”. It was do blatantly obvious it would happen after they had time to let it breath, but delicious all the same. 

We have beaten Hibs on 82 more occasions.

To put this into perspective Rangers have bragging rights in the Glasgow derby and have an all time better record of 9 more wins

:rofl:

Oh Hibs

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Yep and even though I would much rather we had made it easier there is a bit of satisfaction in seeing out the game, in the end fairly comfortably, with all we had to deal with.

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

We have beaten Hibs on 82 more occasions.

To put this into perspective Rangers have bragging rights in the Glasgow derby and have an all time better record of 9 more wins

:rofl:

Oh Hibs

It's a horrendous record they have against us.  To put it into perspective, they would need to beat us every league game over the next 20.5 years to equal our record against them.  That is if we both end up top 6 every season, which they won't always do and does not take cup games into consideration.  They will never do this.  They're ruined....ruined I tell you!

Gilberts Fridge

image.thumb.png.03a3537dec9098348bcc00f6fc2c1ce5.png

Latest Hobonomics audit of our finances. 

We're doomed it seems.

Cheers Jambos, its been good while it lasted.

gashauskis9
7 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We're doomed it seems.

Given that our benefactor is now a board member, I’d say that blows most of the argument over 3rd party financial support out the window.  

Maybe they should focus on their own finances.  I’d say putting 2022/23 season tickets on sale before the split (and at the same time as semi tickets) would suggest they’re bricking it and relying on the distraction of a good cup run to plug the gaps.  If they can’t sell more than 14k tickets for a semi how can they expect to sell close to that many season tickets?

Tick tock tramps. 

15 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We're doomed it seems.

Lolololol. 

FOH raced up to 8000 AND STAYED THERE. Trying to spin that as a negative? Hysterical. 

22 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We're doomed it seems.

Image taking the time to write something like that about Hibs? Why?

Brauhauser2012

Choose failure.
Choose getting humped by your city rivals twice in 7 days.
Choose spoon burning.
Choose making films celebrating your fans loser lifestyle of drugs, violence and gay sex.
Choose another countries identity.
Choose not winning 22 games in a row.
Choose not being able to sell your tickets. Choose Crabbies Green Ginger.
Choose jumping about at football games, swinging you arms around to beating drums to disguise the fact you crapped yourself again from the fear of yet another defeat and your working hard to shoogle it down your trouser leg.
Choose Hibs.

11 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Given that our benefactor is now a board member, I’d say that blows most of the argument over 3rd party financial support out the window.  

Maybe they should focus on their own finances.  I’d say putting 2022/23 season tickets on sale before the split (and at the same time as semi tickets) would suggest they’re bricking it and relying on the distraction of a good cup run to plug the gaps.  If they can’t sell more than 14k tickets for a semi how can they expect to sell close to that many season tickets?

Tick tock tramps. 

aren't some of them demanding ron the con spalshes some of his cash to help them?

lost in space

Choose the Gunners for a night out.

Choose to have no teeth.

Choose to be a 40 year old casual.

Choose to sell drugs.

Choose yer sister.

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We're doomed it seems.

Almost seven months until we can crack open the poppy tins too. Looks like we're goosed.

:seething:

2 hours ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We're doomed it seems.

My fave thing about their recent and current wee crutch of oor bennyfactur money is they dont seem to grasp that if we didnt have it, we wouldn’t spend it!!! But we do, so we do!

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

My fave thing about their recent and current wee crutch of oor bennyfactur money is they dont seem to grasp that if we didnt have it, we wouldn’t spend it!!! But we do, so we do!

the thing they spectacularly fail to understand.  Our wage bill materially smaller than theirs.  Our income is materially more..

yes we have benefitted from benefactor donations- most of which have been used to completely rebuild the clubs infrastructure. We won’t keep investing in infrastructure for ever. 😂

we have rebuild the club and have no debt.  

Thye really are absolute spangles.. 

1 hour ago, lost in space said:

Choose the Gunners for a night out.

Choose to have no teeth.

Choose to be a 40 year old casual.

Choose to sell drugs.

Choose yer sister.

:lol: was waiting for that one to come up

4 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

Tick tock tramps. 

It's nearer 9000 FOH members and the benefactors have committed to at least another 3 years. 

Misses the point also about why that is. 

I think the hobos should be more concerned about their own future financial well-being than ours.

They have an owner who at some point will want to sell the club on. Will their owner settle for less money than he has invested? Doubt it. So how does he recoup his investment? 

Already their fantasy valuations of Porteous and Doig have been exposed as nonsense. Their only asset, Boyle has been flogged off to balance the books.

So is Ron likely to throw in more good money after bad to prop up their ailing finances? Again highly doubtful.

Their fans are not going to pony up to subsidise a wealthy owner at a time when their smack bills are rocketing. 

There will be no benefactor to hand over cash as this would simply end up in Ron's back pocket.

So Ron may well have to start stripping the club's assets, for example, selling their training facility land, to get his money back.

Of course there may be a rich hobo out their prepared to take them over lock stock and barrel but that will just eventually lead to a rinse and repeat scenario.

We on the other hand have our own destiny in our hands. Permanently. 

I know which future I would rather have and it's certainly not hibs'.

6 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

I think the hobos should be more concerned about their own future financial well-being than ours.

They have an owner who at some point will want to sell the club on. Will their owner settle for less money than he has invested? Doubt it. So how does he recoup his investment? 

Already their fantasy valuations of Porteous and Doig have been exposed as nonsense. Their only asset, Boyle has been flogged off to balance the books.

So is Ron likely to throw in more good money after bad to prop up their ailing finances? Again highly doubtful.

Their fans are not going to pony up to subsidise a wealthy owner at a time when their smack bills are rocketing. 

There will be no benefactor to hand over cash as this would simply end up in Ron's back pocket.

So Ron may well have to start stripping the club's assets, for example, selling their training facility land, to get his money back.

Of course there may be a rich hobo out their prepared to take them over lock stock and barrel but that will just eventually lead to a rinse and repeat scenario.

We on the other hand have our own destiny in our hands. Permanently. 

I know which future I would rather have and it's certainly not hibs'.

The future is firmly in Hearts supporters hands.

Theirs isn't.

12 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They are lucky Sibbick ****ed up straight after our 2nd.

That's what disappointed me in an otherwise fantastic day.  Had we not conceded so quickly after going 2 up, their end would have been even more empty, and had Boyce put away that chance before half time and we went 3-0 up, we'd have had the stadium pretty much to ourselves.

1 minute ago, RobNox said:

That's what disappointed me in an otherwise fantastic day.  Had we not conceded so quickly after going 2 up, their end would have been even more empty, and had Boyce put away that chance before half time and we went 3-0 up, we'd have had the stadium pretty much to ourselves.

The two most effective players on the field for Hibs were Sibbick and Boyce.  They prevented the Losers from getting a thrashing.

11 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Apparently celebrating after a win in a derby is bad patter, doesn't align with Hibs values as they never celebrate derby wins.  

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic