Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Morgan said:

Who the feck cares what some random, anonymous arsehole on a football forum posts?

This Greenginger, this Hibs prick, gets far too much attention on here.

Feck him and feck his wee team.

I agree but it is in keeping with this thread.  Somewhat related, there was an SPFL highlights programme on here today.  Really enjoyed it.

Apart from Hearts and Hibs of course, the highlight was former Hibs legend McPake starting a fight with an opposition player.

Not far off a jail time offence.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Greenginger once posted that FoH hadn't been paying tax on our subs and when the bill came in it would bankrupt us.

An absolute rocket. One of the saddest individuals on that site. Too far gone to get a life. Complete weirdo

10 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

That thread is unbelievable. They really think Boyle is the Messiah. 

Not read the thread but another way to look at it is that they rely on him very heavily. If he gets injured they are absolutely ****ed and can kiss goodbye to top 6 never mind europe.

On 17/10/2021 at 20:18, Longbaws said:

Ah, but Stenhousemuir didnae teach the Brazilians how tae play the pyoor beautiful game though eh, likesay ken pal.

Nah, that was Cowdenbeath. 😉 

4 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Nah, that was Cowdenbeath. 😉 

So no floodlight first.

Neither are they pioneers of the beautiful game.

What do they actually have? You can't be telling me their history is built on myth. 

First team to go over a century between cup wins??

First team to scrap matchday programmes??

First team to vote themselves down a league position??

There not even our rivals anymore, are they.

gordon simpson
7 hours ago, Longbaws said:

So no floodlight first.

What do they actually have? You can't be telling me their history is built on myth. 

first team to have 15000 in a empty stadium 

Their “Our pathetic neighbours” thread is quite enjoyable 😂 going on about how petty we are etc. Amazing coming from a set of support that actually emailed Lithuanian authorities about us 😂😂   

Samuel Camazzola
10 hours ago, Longbaws said:

So no floodlight first.

First Scottish team to get dumped out new European competition. 

Guest ToqueJambo
41 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Their “Our pathetic neighbours” thread is quite enjoyable 😂 going on about how petty we are etc. Amazing coming from a set of support that actually emailed Lithuanian authorities about us 😂😂   

We might get the opportunity to email Joe Biden before long the way Gordon is going. Fans are not responding well to any of his "initiatives". The impressions I have of some of these owners is they love to be loved.

Question is how soon before he gets pissed off and decides to pack it in, at which point he'll realise he won't get his money back unless he does a bit of asset stripping.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20211022-203407.thumb.jpg.0557f372e43347fe5be7585996eeecbe.jpg

Broken. 

Is he talking about the Rebel Alliance? If so, someone should point out that was a long time ago. Different galaxy, too.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Broken. 

They seem to think fans saving their own club and continuing to pour 130 grand or so a month into the club's coffers is "luck"

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Broken. 

Who is Skywalker?  If they are meaning Jamie, then we've not relied on him for a long time.

will-i-am-a-jambo
3 hours ago, Yoda said:

Who is Skywalker?  If they are meaning Jamie, then we've not relied on him for a long time.

Kinda ironic what with you being Yoda in all. Tbf l was wondering who they were referring too as well.

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Yoda said:

Must be GC? 

10 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Broken. 

Love this kind of post.  Cheers me up.  0762? Should I change mine to 22-17-51.

What I suspect he hates with a real passion is 4-0, 5-1, 3-1, 2-1 and the FoH.

Or one Scottish Cup in 120 years.

10 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Broken. 

You know we've got under their skin when they post shite like this. It also means we're doing something right. HIBERNIAN-4015 really must be hurting. I do hope he was around to see 22 & 18 in a row. I hope he was there when Robbo banged in 27 goals against his crummy team. I hope he hurts for the rest of time. FTH. 

kingantti1874

Man for man we are better than them in every single area on the pitch.  Boyle is a good player but Boyle aside they are bang average.. 

Pleasing how swiftly we’ve put them back in their box

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Man for man we are better than them in every single area on the pitch.  Boyle is a good player but Boyle aside they are bang average.. 

Ryan Edwards demonstrated how to deal with Boyle last week. Go in hard early on, he doesn’t fancy it after that and disappears 

People are reading too much into the Skywalker thing.

Have you all forgotten that they spent most of their time surrounded by bits of burnt tin foil?

The guy won't have a clue what he's on about either.

Ronald Villiers
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

All Boyle has is pace.  Take his pace away and he wouldnae make my 5's team.  

19 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Absolutely this. That’s the thing about player who have little or no natural ability. Pace is literally all he has and would be league 1 level without it. That’s why no one apart from Aberdeen has ever made a bid for him. He’s ten-a-penny down south. 

Funny thing is that he’s 28 now. In a year or two he’ll have lost his pace and be rendered useless. Hibs will still have him on a lengthy contract as their highest paid player 😂. FTH

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

You know we've got under their skin when they post shite like this. It also means we're doing something right. HIBERNIAN-4015 really must be hurting. I do hope he was around to see 22 & 18 in a row. I hope he was there when Robbo banged in 27 goals against his crummy team. I hope he hurts for the rest of time. FTH. 

The commanders in chief on .net have been sending out orders.

Limit the number of threads about us to a minimum. 

No mention of the word Hearts. It’s “them” or “our neighbours”.

Amusing how much we rile them just by being better then them.

13 hours ago, Yoda said:

Do you not think Boyle has got a bit Salacious B Crumb about him?

36 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

They can say what about Craig but fact is thats just having a really good goalie. Lots of teams do, the best teams especially. Why wouldn't you?!

What we dont do is base our entire system and approach around one player.

If we lost cg itd be a blow and youd be daft to say we wouldn't drop some points, but would we need to totally rethink our gameplan?! Na. Would we still have a solid defence, energy and poise in midfield and threat up top? Yup.

Hibs lose Boyle, what else they got? No doubt some other players could and do dive, but getting them in the box to do it will be the trick

Fitzroy Pointon
21 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

:laugh:

That is absolutely pathetic.

45 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You could tell their forum was drastically cleaned up before reopening last week.

4 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Rudi was right about them.  :rudi:

• 1 month later...
Ronald Villiers

Apparently the ref had it in for them in Dingwall last night.  They're aw cheeturz likesy!  They've got some tasty games coming up.  5 defeats on the trot and without their main man against St Johnstone this weekend.  Then Rangers will be looking for revenge.  I'd love them to go winless until the derby.  Lovely.

4 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Apparently the ref had it in for them in Dingwall last night.  They're aw cheeturz likesy!  They've got some tasty games coming up.  5 defeats on the trot and without their main man against St Johnstone this weekend.  Then Rangers will be looking for revenge.  I'd love them to go winless until the derby.  Lovely.

2 straight reds.... does that not mean next 2 games missed for both players? Ouch.... 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Rogue Daddy

Ronald Villiers

I thought that RD but I think you only miss 2 games for violent conduct, so Doidge will miss 2 and Boyle 1.  I could be wrong.  

The Old Tolbooth

Boyle and Doidge out, wherever will their threat come from? Be a shame if they were to be injured long term as well eh, they'd sink quicker than the Titanic, it's all they have! 

Come on Ropey Ron, pull the plug on this lot and put them out of their misery ;) 

34 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I thought that RD but I think you only miss 2 games for violent conduct, so Doidge will miss 2 and Boyle 1.  I could be wrong.  

You’re right. 2 match ban for violent conduct. 1 match ban for foul and abusive language. Shame. C8B4703D-CE53-429D-89B6-8419FB4E89DE.gif.b18bdde83bb27736979918bf1bf840ad.gif

50 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Had it in for them that much that he denied Ross County a stonewall penalty! 

1 hour ago, Ronald Villiers said:

28 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

You’re right. 2 match ban for violent conduct. 1 match ban for foul and abusive language. Shame. C8B4703D-CE53-429D-89B6-8419FB4E89DE.gif.b18bdde83bb27736979918bf1bf840ad.gif

...don't doubt both of you. I've tried to find the rules on a straight red, but cant see anything for Scottish football.

Apparently, in the EPL, it seems to be 3 match ban for violent conduct and 2 match ban for dissent.

How many matches does a player miss after a red card?

If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they're through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban.

Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two-match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases.

48 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...don't doubt both of you. I've tried to find the rules on a straight red, but cant see anything for Scottish football.

Apparently, in the EPL, it seems to be 3 match ban for violent conduct and 2 match ban for dissent.

How many matches does a player miss after a red card?

If a player is sent off for a professional foul (eg holding an opponent back when they're through on goal) or a second bookable offence they will be handed a one-match ban.

Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two-match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases.

I am only sure as this was clarified on BBC sport Scotland last night after the game (although I have no idea where they sourced their info!) 

Just now, MattyK82 said:

I am only sure as this was clarified on BBC sport Scotland last night after the game (although I have no idea where they sourced their info!) 

👍

I have to give credit to Jack Dross.  Earlier in the season he was looking for consistency and now he has achieved it - with 5 defeats on the trot.   I wish him further success with his consistency target.

Ex member of the SaS
On 23/10/2021 at 09:15, kingantti1874 said:

Said as much on the cup semi thread, Boyle was their only asset and the rest defended like their lives depended on it. It's only reason they won, apart from Sevco being dug sh!te. Hibs rely heavily on the two players red carded last night and have hard games coming up, could soon be in a relegation battle ( again ) 

Sorry forgot, FTH.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

On 23/10/2021 at 07:05, Kiwidoug said:

Love this kind of post.  Cheers me up.  0762? Should I change mine to 22-17-51.

What I suspect he hates with a real passion is 4-0, 5-1, 3-1, 2-1 and the FoH.

Or one Scottish Cup in 120 years.

It always amuses me that a four-goal winning margin in Hibs Land only exists in the form of their 6-2 result.

Any mention of Hearts’ 4-0 or 5-1 wins is met with “Move along, nothing to see here…” 

Sad and delusional, alas…

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic