To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

15 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

saw this earlier. Whilst not very nice for him to read that I think it’s a slight over reaction.  Quite why any footballer would look at football forums etc on social media I have no idea . When you read what some folk on here write about hearts players sometimes it’s a disgrace, and if I was a player I’d go nowhere near these places.

I think Youan gets a hard time from a lot of hibs fans. 
He will be off in the summer anyway , replaced by some teenager from Bournemouths reserves

He gets it absolutely right from them on social media . He posts reels of himself doing showpony stuff , even when they get humped . What was quite funny in this instance , is they were not even tagging him , it was just a conversation between the two of them and he has seen it and said his bit . You are right about the levels of abuse though in other occasions . Some of the stuff aimed at Savage and Levein in recent times was well beyond the pale imo 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nelly Terraces

Well done hibs on their win yesterday...

...only just the 21 points behind us.:lol:

copa-mundial
2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He shouldn't have said those words that incentivised them, but they'll forget

On a related note, anyone remember if any other team from the 2nd tier ever won the play-off and gained promotion? except hamilton, obviously :smuggy:

-

1 hour ago, martoon said:

I think Dundee were the only other. They came up with us in 2021 after beating Kilmarnock in the play-off final.

Did Livingston beat Partick via the playoffs too, or is my memory failing badly 

milky_26
10 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

2017/18 season won 2-1 and 1-0 v partick

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Was a disappointing result . Partick bring a lot more to the party than Livi . Would like to see them back at some point 

mscjambo

Heard a hibs caller on radio Scotland last night. He was asked for his poty 

He said Obita but in reality it should be a no award as they were chronic...

JamboAndrew
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Well done hibs on their win yesterday...

...only just the 21 points behind us.:lol:

But they have the momentum now. What will we do!

Edited by JamboAndrew

copa-mundial
3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Was a disappointing result . Partick bring a lot more to the party than Livi . Would like to see them back at some point 

Old age isn't kicking just yet 😁 

And yes I agree r.e. Partick in the top league over Livvy. Thankfully we may just never see them in the top division again. Good riddance to that pitch! 

gorgieroar
5 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Is that him out of Dumb and Dumber

I fink its him 😆 

Buzzing about Bournemouths win, forgetting that the amazing BK group are currently involved in putting Lorient down the pan. 

Looking forward to about a years time when the penny drops on the BK group.

1 hour ago, copa-mundial said:

Old age isn't kicking just yet 😁 

And yes I agree r.e. Partick in the top league over Livvy. Thankfully we may just never see them in the top division again. Good riddance to that pitch! 

Hear hear

wentworth jambo

Surprised there hasn’t been more made, on here or on flumps.net, how shockingly bad their ST sales are going - they’re on general sale, they’ve closed finance options now and early bird discount ends on Wednesday- lucky if they’ve sold 8k. They’ll still report 18.5k crowds

If carlsberg did rivals...

Just had a look at hubs.net there's a Shanks thread. I don't know who make the worst point,the guy who claims Doidge is better then Shanks or the guy who claims Shanks goes missing in big games! Big games IMO being European ties, Derby and games V the bigot brothers, his record this season is 11 goals in 16 games, oh aye he vanishes right enough, bunch of absolute slavers.

ToadKiller Dog
52 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Surprised there hasn’t been more made, on here or on flumps.net, how shockingly bad their ST sales are going - they’re on general sale, they’ve closed finance options now and early bird discount ends on Wednesday- lucky if they’ve sold 8k. They’ll still report 18.5k crowds

Hibs maybe have finally stopped adults buying kids ST for themselves 

Australis

Just noticed Lorient lost their latest match.

In the relegation zone with three games to go.

Good luck to their opponents in the last three games.

Keep doing what you are doing Mr Foley. 🙂😀😃😄🙂😀😃

Edited by Australis

tian447
2 minutes ago, Australis said:

Just noticed Lorient lost their latest match.

In the relegation zone with three games to go.

Good luck to their opponents in the last three games.

Keep doing what you are doing Mr Folley. 🙂😀😃😄🙂😀😃

In the bottom half of their league you say? 

Sounds familiar, eh Hibs? :lol:

They can win every game until the end of the season, and yet they still know it's been a ****ing failure of a campaign. 

"Best of the Bottom 6".  Scrotums :jj:

Australis
5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

In the bottom half of their league you say? 

Sounds familiar, eh Hibs? :lol:

They can win every game until the end of the season, and yet they still know it's been a ****ing failure of a campaign. 

"Best of the Bottom 6".  Scrotums :jj:

Currently 2nd bottom.

I love Foley.

tian447
2 minutes ago, Australis said:

Currently 2nd bottom.

I love Foley.

Hibs have something to aspire to then :jj:

They are really, really pish. 

Long live the Foley Revolution. 

Rick Sanchez

Away at Lens and Marseille next. Home against the bottom of the league team last.

Could be relegated by then.

23 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

They're a club in decline and their fans are clutching at spoons:rudi:

FTFY

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, I enjoy a trip to Maryhill and the Jags fans are a decent lot.  Did Partick not help us out when we were in Admin?  I seem to recall they handed us a share of the away gate receipts when we payed there.  

5 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Yeah, I enjoy a trip to Maryhill and the Jags fans are a decent lot.  Did Partick not help us out when we were in Admin?  I seem to recall they handed us a share of the away gate receipts when we payed there.  

I think they did yes . I like away trips to Glasgows West End too

3 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

Eight thousand ? That is very poor actually . Aberdeen or Dundee United numbers 

If carlsberg did rivals...
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Away at Lens and Marseille next. Home against the bottom of the league team last.

Could be relegated by then.

Currently 6th and 7th and fighting it out for European spots, Lorient will lose both.

trotter
3 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

That’d be smashing. 

:isee:

TheBigO
11 hours ago, If carlsberg did rivals... said:

Currently 6th and 7th and fighting it out for European spots, Lorient will lose both.

Is there any world of argument where we'd rather Lorient stay up?  My thinking being that if they go down, do Hibs become more attractive within the group for a loan than a 2nd tier team in France?

Overthinking it probs.  Though, any thoughts on hibs are technically an overthink, I guess, they should be nowhere near my heid, really.

9 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Is there any world of argument where we'd rather Lorient stay up?  My thinking being that if they go down, do Hibs become more attractive within the group for a loan than a 2nd tier team in France?

Overthinking it probs.  Though, any thoughts on hibs are technically an overthink, I guess, they should be nowhere near my heid, really.

I might be wrong here , but I think TBK own all the other teams in the group , but not Hibs 

RustyRightPeg
12 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

He's on the verge of buying Standard Liege now. Hibs will go further down the pecking order.

This interview sounds like the same drivel he spouted when he invested in Hibs, Europe etc. 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2023/bournemouth-owner-bill-foley-outlines-plans-for-lorient/ 

He has went onto asset strip them essentially leaving them languishing on the verge of relegation. Fair enough there is nothing to strip player wise at Easter Road but I reckon he will be firing his projects at Hibs and hoping to get a couple of success that are able to step up to the premier league ( probably the championship soon enough) 

League success for his teams is not his priority Hibs are now a franchise with their main goal as player trading. 

Mikey1874
13 minutes ago, Rods said:

This interview sounds like the same drivel he spouted when he invested in Hibs, Europe etc. 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2023/bournemouth-owner-bill-foley-outlines-plans-for-lorient/ 

He has went onto asset strip them essentially leaving them languishing on the verge of relegation. Fair enough there is nothing to strip player wise at Easter Road but I reckon he will be firing his projects at Hibs and hoping to get a couple of success that are able to step up to the premier league ( probably the championship soon enough) 

League success for his teams is not his priority Hibs are now a franchise with their main goal as player trading. 

"I might take majority ownership in the future".

17 minutes ago, Rods said:

Basically he wants to turn Hibs in to a training and development camp for Bournemouth . Not the main one either , one way down the ladder . Something akin to that Rainbow set up that they got Bojang from 

Ricardo Quaresma

On 28/04/2024 at 09:04, martoon said:

I think Dundee were the only other. They came up with us in 2021 after beating Kilmarnock in the play-off final.

On 28/04/2024 at 10:29, copa-mundial said:

Thanks; vague memories of these, now I am reminded; killie one was particularly pleasing :kirklol:

9 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Check this cracker 😂😂😂

IMG_5284.png

He got one thing right “ the Rocky one is appalling “

Ricardo Quaresma
17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Check this cracker 😂😂😂

IMG_5284.png

:rofl:

Wee Mikey
3 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

May as well have been a Hearts Fan :rofl:

At least it was raised. I wonder what the reply was?

4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

At least it was raised. I wonder what the reply was?

Probably single handedly cut his valuation in half to just ten million with that one comment :( 

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Another absolute belter 😂😂

IMG_5290.jpeg

It's beginning to sound like their event was fractious ... no surprises there!

Our POTY do was a total hoot ... with some magnificent v h1b5 moments on the big screens and nae embarrassing fan outbursts.

Time to reprise an old favourite. 👇

Screenshot_20240430_123209_Gallery.jpg

Expect to see some nearly new IPads on sale at Greenside market this weekend then 

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Expect to see some nearly new IPads on sale at Greenside market this weekend then 

The ones with Wee Lee's app installed?

I think the biggest issue is calling it Hibs First. A lot of these morons would have turned up expecting something else. Must have been Shocked to see Rocky lol 

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

The ones with Wee Lee's app installed?

Yip . Available for a green fingered discount 

wentworth jambo
5 minutes ago, Rods said:

I think the biggest issue is calling it Hibs First (in the bottom 6). A lot of these morons would have turned up expecting something else. Must have been Shocked to see Rocky lol 

FTFY

Mikey1874

I think it's fantastic Hibs fans are coming up with lots of ideas.

Thinking anyone will listen is certainly funny. 

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think it's fantastic Hibs fans are coming up with lots of ideas.

Thinking anyone will listen is certainly funny. 

The sensible h1b5 supporters know the score, and it must be driving them bonkers.

Wee Mikey
28 minutes ago, Rods said:

I think the biggest issue is calling it Hibs First. A lot of these morons would have turned up expecting something else. Must have been Shocked to see Rocky lol 

"h1b5 last", more like!

Shocked? No way!!!

That lad is responsible for not one, but TWO, of this season's stand-out headers.

#1 ... nutmegging himself. A skill unsurpassed.

#2 ... a truly skillful downwards header for Shanks to steal the ball, score a late, late winner at their gaff, and scunner the hibb1e5 no end. Outstanding!

Rocky is a legend. But, is he on a par with Zibbi? Is he a Jambo 5th columnist?

"And tonight's special award for entertaining the Hearts fans goes to ....

ROCKY"

Bunch o' muppets. 🤭