Goodwillie

jayjay

Never Let Them Forget

What a signing Goodwillie would be even if its only on loan.

The club are defiantly targeting the right players. Signings like these will improve our season ticket sales no end. I wonder if there after Boyd and Goodwillie? Or am i just hoping for too much? :)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually starting to believe this might happen

It just might we'll just have wait & see

What a signing Goodwillie would be even if its only on loan.

The club are defiantly targeting the right players. Signings like these will improve our season ticket sales no end. I wonder if there after Boyd and Goodwillie? Or am i just hoping for too much? :)

Goodwillie on loan and Stevie May permanent would be better :drummer:

Cardiac Rucksack

He's in Ibiza right at this moment I am pretty sure

Servicing Samantha Cameron no doubt :)

Nope. He's in Glasgow but was out bevvied in Edinburgh on Sunday.

I reckon all of this stuff hinges on the new manager at Blackburn, but hey, never trust a drunk dude. :)

***edited Dundee to Glasgow***

Cardiac Rucksack

Nope. He's in Glasgow but was out bevvied in Edinburgh on Sunday.

I reckon all of this stuff hinges on the new manager at Blackburn, but hey, never trust a drunk dude. :)

***edited Dundee to Glasgow***

def due in Ibiza soon. I know a boy who's going with him.

Is Gary bowyer the bloke who wa in temp charge at the end of the season??

If the club has a cash flow issue on the way and has a 2.5m funding gap to fill, how are we able to think about paying for these deals, unless of course this a loan deal with a small or zero payment from hearts?

Sign her!

We could certainly do with a couple of big ones upfront ;)

The Future's Maroon

I've obviously seen all the chat about us wanting him on loan however I didn't think there was nothing in it.

Found out today though that a deal is 90% done. Came from a really good source pretty close to Goodwillie. Apparently there's a clause in the contract that Blackburn can recall him in January if they want. His preference was to stay in England but he's been involved in some baby scandal with a glamour model (**** knows what that's about) so Blackburn want him up the road and out the way of trouble.

Dundee Utd and Aberdeen are also in for him but his preference is to go back to his native Stirling so Aberdeen looks out the question.

I heard

two days ago the following, from a solid source...choose to beleive or not although it does link to the above post.

Webster - Rejected a deal. We will go for an experienced CB.

Boyd - 99% certain.

Goodwillie (dont know if loan) 90%

HMFC will go into Admin in the next two weeks to pave the way for interested parties to move forward with their interest. We need rid of all Lith connections.

David Weir, will take the No 2 job as he is extremely interested in it but wants to wait to see if there is role for him at Everton when Martinez comes in.

Please dont give me the whole 'source' chat, if I said who I got it from I wouldn't get anymore, its very reliable lets just say that.

I heard

two days ago the following, from a solid source...choose to beleive or not although it does link to the above post.

Boyd - 99% certain.

HMFC will go into Admin in the next two weeks to pave the way for interested parties to move forward with their interest. We need rid of all Lith connections.

David Weir, will take the No 2 job as he is extremely interested in it but wants to wait to see if there is role for him at Everton when Martinez comes in.

Please dont give me the whole 'source' chat, if I said who I got it from I wouldn't get anymore, its very reliable lets just say that.

Don't doubt you mate. Just seems bizarre that we'd be signing players knowing we are going into admin which would surely see them paid off?

I heard

Boyd - 99% certain.

Your source obviously doesn't have a clue as if we go into Admin, a signing ban will also be imposed so we won't be able to sign anyone.

The Future's Maroon

Don't doubt you mate. Just seems bizarre that we'd be signing players knowing we are going into admin which would surely see them paid off?

I said the same, was told the lawyers have been asked to check out if we'd get any transfer bans with the admin...looking to get deals done beforehand just in case apparently.

I personally trust the source 110%, so no reason to doubt him.

The Future's Maroon

Your source obviously doesn't have a clue as if we go into Admin, a signing ban will also be imposed so we won't be able to sign anyone.

Read my reply just before yours.

I'm starting to get the feeling (already) I should have just kept my mouth shut!

Read my reply just before yours.

I'm starting to get the feeling (already) I should have just kept my mouth shut!

Fair enough bud :thumb:

Thats possibly why we are trying to do all our business now.

I said the same, was told the lawyers have been asked to check out if we'd get any transfer bans with the admin...looking to get deals done beforehand just in case apparently.

Cheers,lets hope any business we do isn't a waste of time.

:shitwine:

Boyd - 99% certain.

Of signing for Kilmarnock? Because that's the impression his interview gave...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I heard

Boyd - 99% certain.

:rofl:

Thats possibly why we are trying to do all our business now.

I see what you're saying, but surely if we go into Admin most of our players would be made redundant? (I appreciate The Rangers were an exception to this rule)

I see what you're saying, but surely if we go into Admin most of our players would be made redundant? (I appreciate The Rangers were an exception to this rule)

Does that include loans? Technically wont be our players to make redundant

Tommy Brown

Depends if we get top admin men Fluff & Flaps, the only adminteam that increase the debt.

Fxxx the SPFL

I hope your source is correct but I have my doubts unless it's someone at the top at Tynecastle as your comments cover a lot of areas i.e. transfers, admin, Davie Weir etc but i hope you are right.

I heard

Boyd - 99% certain.

dont know who your source was m8 but...............................

there is zero chance of davy weir coming to hearts as a number 2, boyd is using hearts to create interest in himself and goodwillie ? even on loan really..................

i predict there isnt an earthly of any of the three happening.......................

Appreciate you are just passing on what you have heard but Boyd and Goodwillie...really can't see any chance of that whatsoever.

Would be an amazing partnership at SPL level though.

:shitwine:

Imagine if we had a team made from only the players that were 90+% definitely signing for us over the years...

What I remember of Goodwillie was he had very quick feet, great turn of pace, but shooting was a little erratic(well against us it seemed that way).

Chris Benoit

Imagine if we had a team made from only the players that were 90+% definitely signing for us over the years...

With Ruud Gullit managing them they'd be unstoppable

We'd still be gash, Mark McGhee would be in charge ;)

Would be good signing if true, would soon forget about the baggage if he banged in a few against the vermin.

Be a fantastic signing and if he uses the loan spell to prove he is maturing then it would be in his interest

I've obviously seen all the chat about us wanting him on loan however I didn't think there was nothing in it.

Found out today though that a deal is 90% done. Came from a really good source pretty close to Goodwillie. Apparently there's a clause in the contract that Blackburn can recall him in January if they want. His preference was to stay in England but he's been involved in some baby scandal with a glamour model (**** knows what that's about) so Blackburn want him up the road and out the way of trouble.

Dundee Utd and Aberdeen are also in for him but his preference is to go back to his native Stirling so Aberdeen looks out the question.

Here's the story from the sun that I think jay jay is referring to:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4942884/Pregnant-BB-star-Sophie-shows-off-Goodwillie-baby.html

Libertonian_II

I heard

Boyd - 99% certain.

Heard the same as regards Goodwillie & Webster

Goodwillie was out last night with Swanson and his mates and he was saying the only club he would come back up to Scotland to play for is rangers. Danny Swanson was saying the same so as he's a hibee makes me think they where just pished.

at least he nailed her, the best I could manage is to make a mess on her leg.

Mess on my iPhone screen. :(

Destruction Derby

That bird from Big Brother that Goodwillie done the deed with has done a naked photoshoot. The link was getting passed about in the shed ages ago if you asked for a PM. it spread like wild fire.I don't have the link that was getting passed about at the time but sure if you search google with safe search off it will come up with some pleasing results :10900:

Archived