• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fitzroy Pointon
7 hours ago, Herbert said:

I just got my hand covered in shit water.

I don't know why they fill the pan with water so when you wipe your arse you get a horrible surprise.

You flush when you're sitting on the pan? Are you in the jail or something? 

Geoff the Mince

A certain Conservatory company from Glasgow who are anything but "Perfect"

These guys are gold star cowboys . . Geoff aint happy !!!!

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

You flush when you're sitting on the pan? Are you in the jail or something? 

No. The pan is always full of water. You can feel the coldness on your cheeks when your having a crap.

25 minutes ago, Herbert said:

No. The pan is always full of water. You can feel the coldness on your cheeks when your having a crap.

What kind of toilet is this?

10 hours ago, Herbert said:

I just got my hand covered in shit water.

I don't know why they fill the pan with water so when you wipe your arse you get a horrible surprise.

what_the_hell_parks_rec.gif

11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

What kind of toilet is this?

Just a normal toilet. All the toilets are the same here they are full of water, splashback must be a real issue here

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Or what size is his arse? 

Its smaller than the seat. I've seen some jumbo people the last few days, the pans must be made extra wide.

Captain Sausage
36 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Just a normal toilet. All the toilets are the same here they are full of water, splashback must be a real issue here

Its smaller than the seat. I've seen some jumbo people the last few days, the pans must be made extra wide.

Which country is this? Good grief. 

16 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

A lot of travel seethe from the out of town commuters. Makes you wonder if being a cheapskate is worth all the stress.

Sadly I'm the opposite in that I work out of town but live in the city, pay the extra but still spend half my day in the sticks!

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Told you you'd be better off doing it yourself, Geoff.

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

Which country is this? Good grief. 

I know FFS I'm on tenterhooks waiting to find out where this lavvie pan is. Maybe I should get out more.

6 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

in other words the company is mince

3 hours ago, whodanny said:

I know FFS I'm on tenterhooks waiting to find out where this lavvie pan is. Maybe I should get out more.

Pretty sure he's in Philadelphia.

17 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

I can confirm I have a massive arse and have never got water on it......ever.

Shower ? Bath ? no even skinny dipping ?

Just now, Helzibob said:

Should have been more specific. My fat arse has never had toilet water on it. 

? That's as it should be. Have to be wary of splashback when in unfamiliar "facilities" though.

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The US shitehouses are designed so that yer Thora Hurd floats aboot in a mini pool of water.

A bit like Robert Maxwell.

On flushing its like Niagara Falls. 

The doors are a joke too. A two foot gap under the door is very disconcerting during a Forrest 

I can see the Thora Hurd / Robert Maxwell analogy clearly. Well put Jonno.

Governor Tarkin
On 19/12/2018 at 19:33, jonnothejambo said:

The US shitehouses are designed so that yer Thora Hurd floats aboot in a mini pool of water.

A bit like Robert Maxwell.

On flushing its like Niagara Falls. 

The doors are a joke too. A two foot gap under the door is very disconcerting during a Forrest 

As an aside Jonno, I've seen you use 'Sir John' to describe a good toley but I don't get which Sir John you're on about.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me so I can see how stupid I am.

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Fitzroy Pointon
17 minutes ago, FWJ said:

50p for a slash in the public bogs in Viewforth Car Park in Fort William.

50 pence!

They take credit cards I kid you not.

50 ****ing pence!

Small price to pay for your hole. 

44 minutes ago, FWJ said:

50p for a slash in the public bogs in Viewforth Car Park in Fort William.

50 pence!

They take credit cards I kid you not.

50 ****ing pence!

its that damn inflation you used to be able to spend a penny

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not stupid at all, Governor. 

It derives from the English conductor and cellist, Sir John  Barbarolli.  

My dad takes the credit. 

:thumbsup:

Ah, there's absolutely no chance a base simpleton such as myself would get such a high-brow reference.

Cheers :thumbsup:

At 80 my father-in-law finally grew a backbone and refused to leave his house, meaning him and Tweedledum weren't making it here for Christmas. Unfortunately his bravour was short lived and the mad old cow marched him onto a train today.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee have now arrived for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to talcum powder all over the family bathroom and her manky tights on the towel radiator. Not to mention wee jobbies on the floor and the presence of the giant jug that his pish gets emptied into. 

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

At 80 my father-in-law finally grew a backbone and refused to leave his house, meaning him and Tweedledum weren't making it here for Christmas. Unfortunately his bravour was short lived and the mad old cow marched him onto a train today.

Tweedledum and Tweedledee have now arrived for Christmas. I'm now looking forward to talcum powder all over the family bathroom and her manky tights on the towel radiator. Not to mention wee jobbies on the floor and the presence of the giant jug that his pish gets emptied into. 

:pleasing:

Samuel Camazzola
15 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

50 pence for a pish ! 

Q. How much for a wank ? 

A. £10.

Q. How much if yer no a wank ? 

Robbo's wee tale at the 'This Is Your Life' celebration. Taking about a night out at the strippers with Mickey Weir:

MW. "How much for a wee wank?" 

Stripper. "£50"

Robbo. "How much for a ****in' legend?" 

?

11 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I want to hear more about this jug. And the jobbies. 

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I want to hear more about this jug. And the jobbies. 

The poor old guy keeps getting urine infections so he has an almost permanent catheter in. Pishy jug comes with it but between the pair of them they can't seem to put it somewhere out of sight.

On one of their previous visits I tried to pick up a small "leave" from the bathroom floor and it turned out to be a small jobby. I only realised after picking it up and getting it behind my fingernail ?

8 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

The poor old guy keeps getting urine infections so he has an almost permanent catheter in. Pishy jug comes with it but between the pair of them they can't seem to put it somewhere out of sight.

On one of their previous visits I tried to pick up a small "leave" from the bathroom floor and it turned out to be a small jobby. I only realised after picking it up and getting it behind my fingernail ?

Hope your ok bud, 

On 18/12/2018 at 20:42, Sooperstar said:

A lot of travel seethe from the out of town commuters. Makes you wonder if being a cheapskate is worth all the stress.

Hardly being cheapskate when likelyhood is that they can’t afford to live in the city. 

Does Edinburgh have lots of affordable housing? 

I see  lots of trains cancelled up to Aberdeen. 

Cheapskates too? 

Edited by GBJambo

56 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Hardly being cheapskate when likelyhood is that they can’t afford to live in the city. 

Does Edinburgh have lots of affordable housing? 

I see  lots of trains cancelled up to Aberdeen. 

Cheapskates too? 

Train fares are expensive these days too, I paid £25 for an off-peak anytime return from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Edited by peter_hmfc

15 hours ago, IronJambo said:

:pleasing:

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

just seen an advert for a app controlled set of hair straighteners. Why? there is no need arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You obviously don't have to deal with the inevitable 'did I turn my straighteners off?' question as soon as the front door is closed.

The mother-in-law insisting the turkey stays in for another half hour. Oot my kitchen ya bint.

The turkey came out when it was ready, no before and no after. The result was a properly cooked bird, moist to levels the old cow hasn't reached in over 30 years.

13 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

The mother-in-law insisting the turkey stays in for another half hour. Oot my kitchen ya bint.

The turkey came out when it was ready, no before and no after. The result was a properly cooked bird, moist to levels the old cow hasn't reached in over 30 years.

How do you know your mother in law isn't moist?

20 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

? 

14 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

How do you know your mother in law isn't moist?

She's 75. Got calf's like Captain caveman's club and no ankles. Any moisture that women has is leaking out her arse or stuck in her 5 stone feet.

5 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

She's 75. Got calf's like Captain caveman's club and no ankles. Any moisture that women has is leaking out her arse or stuck in her 5 stone feet.

?

38 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I love it when IronJambo’s in-laws visit for Christmas.

?

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I love it when IronJambo’s in-laws visit for Christmas.

?

Even better that his father in law trolled him by pretending he wasn't going to bother.