The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

20 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

no-one would blame you if whoever scratched when the levee breaks had a sudden journey to the stairway to heaven

They'll be trampled underfoot if I find them.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter

Waiting 18 minutes on the landline to get though to Inland revenue and son tells me theres

another number which they answer right away , tested it today and he was correct ,  no good with landline 

as its for international callers so would not answer as i was inside britain, tried my mobile and was answered

right away and i got my tax code sorted. 

Litter everywhere.

Vermin who dump contents of car ashtrays in car parks. Scum!

Can't wait to see all the dead Christmas trees lying at the side of the road ready for collection.

A very depressing sight at this time of the year.

Shopping car park - When some stupid obese bint decides to open her car door fully and hit your door thus denting door and not giving 2 hoots. Her face when I put my window down and caught her out was priceless.

On 01/01/2019 at 20:34, Captain Sausage said:

Didn’t go skiing last year, first time in a decade. Record snow. 

Going in 2 weeks, and it’s doesn’t look like it’ll snow before then and it’s already pretty bare. **** off. 

First world problems eh?

:lol: :D

On 05/01/2019 at 04:38, jonesy said:

Currently visiting Chinese in laws. Bored out of my skull.

The day revolves around deciding what to eat, cooking it, eating it and then repeat. 3 times. Haven't been here for five years and might look to double that for next time.

It's also ****ing freezing.

And they shout when they speak.

And my Chinese is really rusty meaning I can't join in the exciting chat.

Home on Tuesday :)

He makes Chinese look easy, give it a shot.

Harry Potter

Front door broken as son was sleeping , no other way to get in but a dennis waterman shoulder charge.

only night out since the last one which was years ago, ragin

hibsfud.jpg

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Front door broken as son was sleeping , no other way to get in but a dennis waterman shoulder charge.

hibsfud.jpg

What's a Dennis Waterman shoulder charge? it sounds like a cocktail involving redbull.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Herbert said:

What's a Dennis Waterman shoulder charge? it sounds like a cocktail involving redbull.

Pure bear in the sweeney with John Thaw lol.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

hibsfud.jpg

What happened to the door Harry?  

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What happened to the door Harry?  

oldest Son was in bed oot the box, i pushed it in, youngest son,(joiner) now getting me out the shit ha ha

Ma Ha i feel like a hobo up the grass market

Edited by Harry Potter

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

oldest Son was in bed oot the box, i pushed it in, youngest son,(joiner) now getting me out the shit ha ha

Ma Ha

Ah, right!

Harry Potter
Just now, Morgan said:

Ah, right!

was that or stand like a dick at a wedding at 3-30 in the morning, wife still loves me so its all good mate

turmoil.gif

Just now, Harry Potter said:

was that or stand like a dick at a wedding at 3-30 in the morning, wife still loves me so its all good mate

turmoil.gif

Good to hear, Harold. :thumbsup:

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Good to hear, Harold. :thumbsup:

1st drink since the st midden game, catch up wi my brothers, was always going to be a mare.

• 2 weeks later...
All roads lead to Gorgie

Trying to secure a better job, so I fill in an online application including a series of multiple answer questions. This takes quite a while and when I press apply it says because I applied for a similar job with the company less than six months ago I am excluded. What a waste of time!

7 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Trying to secure a better job, so I fill in an online application including a series of multiple answer questions. This takes quite a while and when I press apply it says because I applied for a similar job with the company less than six months ago I am excluded. What a waste of time!

Quite a common one that tbh. When I was 16/17 I used to apply to supermarkets etc and Asda had the whole 6 month embargo if you failed the application. Glad it never worked out tbh, wouldn't have looked good in green

8 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Do it again with a different email address 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have other options so might give the company involved a miss anyway. Just that they don't make it clear and say to keep trying other vacancies elsewhere. Maybe it is just the same location and the management there that won't take replies for posts within the period. Appreciate the replies guys. 

Quote didn't work. Sorry. 

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

luckyBatistuta
On 06/01/2019 at 12:31, Harry Potter said:

Must remember to read from the top top of the latest page first, I started reading this and was....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

Shitebags at work who leave their mobile phone, on loud on their desk then walk away for a longer period of time and leave it chiming away.

Put the bloody thing in your pocket and take it with you and leave it on silent aswell to be polite. You're in an open plan office where people are working. Not in your bloody house.

8 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Shitebags at work who leave their mobile phone, on loud on their desk then walk away for a longer period of time and leave it chiming away.

Put the bloody thing in your pocket and take it with you and leave it on silent aswell to be polite. You're in an open plan office where people are working. Not in your bloody house.

It's always the bosses too. Regular reminders that it's called a mobile phone for a reason.

8 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

There’s a woman in my office does just that. She’s got a really annoying ringtone which makes it ten times worse. ??

9 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Must remember to read from the top top of the latest page first, I started reading this and was....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

Ha Ha.

On 06/01/2019 at 12:31, Harry Potter said:

10 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

got some leftover credit from

classicfootballshirts but nothing i like,  or already have.(only but hearts tops)

check the newly added incase something comes up and today a 11/12 Away top without sponsor in my size at a good price and I looked at it, 

within 2 minutes (of closing my browser and reopening) someone has swooped in and bought it and it’s gone.

guess there’s another Jambo keeping tabs ?

24 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Been kicked off the Alex Salmond thread??

What do you say that's bad enough to be booted from a thread? :lol:

3 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

What do you say that's bad enough to be booted from a thread? :lol:

I "alledged" that Nicola Sturgeon took it up the banana fritter, it was a highly witty, pertinent, post modernist retort to someone who said "people must really be careful what they say on this thread" some folk have no sense of humour, seriously, do the Mods actually think she takes anything up a sweet that one after has after a Chinese meal??? 

Edited by Dawnrazor

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I "alledged" that Nicola Sturgeon took it up the banana fritter, it was a highly witty, pertinent, post modernist retort to someone who said "people must really be careful what they say on this thread" some folk have no sense of humour, seriously, do the Mods actually think she takes anything up a sweet that one after has after a Chinese meal??? 

I had a retort lined up but for fear of getting booted off this thread like your good self, I think I'll refrain :lol:

...a bit disco
12 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Interestingly, I never received a ban for my reply to your retort.

Go figure!

:biggrin:

Edited by ...a bit disco

been getting at least one call a day from this shower of shit telling me I’m due money from my bank and they will help me get it , they don’t even call me by the correct first name ffs ???

last one just got a refs whistle blown down the phone at them , seriously is there anyway you can block them or even better report them ? 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

been getting at least one call a day from this shower of shit telling me I’m due money from my bank and they will help me get it , they don’t even call me by the correct first name ffs ???

last one just got a refs whistle blown down the phone at them , seriously is there anyway you can block them or even better report them ? 

If they are calling on your mobile you can block the number (depending on the model of course)

10 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Are you registered with the Telephone Preference Service? If so you can report them.

6 minutes ago, Ribble said:

If they are calling on your mobile you can block the number (depending on the model of course)

Home phone line mate , 

Just has another one 2mins ago , ****ing whistle didn’t help ???

1 minute ago, Lemongrab said:

Are you registered with the Telephone Preference Service? If so you can report them.

Called them up a few months back but the guy I got was useless , might give it another go but it seems over kill for one nippy call . 

7 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Home phone line mate , 

Just has another one 2mins ago , ****ing whistle didn’t help ???

If it is the exact same number each time check with your phone provider to see if they can block it

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

If it is the exact same number each time check with your phone provider to see if they can block it

Asked virgin about that but they can’t ( won’t) do anything , it was them that put me onto the preference number 

...a bit disco
20 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Called them up a few months back but the guy I got was useless , might give it another go but it seems over kill for one nippy call . 

We did and it cut our nuisance calls to zero for a long time.

Now anytime we get an unwanted call, I just tell them we're signed up to TPS and they usually change their tune.

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

We did and it cut our nuisance calls to zero for a long time.

Now anytime we get an unwanted call, I just tell them we're signed up to TPS and they usually change their tune.

I’m running out of friendly abuse I can give them , however I might mention that I’ve signed up to the TPS and see how that goes . 

Failing that I might go online and actually sign up to see if it helps 

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

I get tons of cold calls, I just blather shit to them. no point stressing out about it or being a dick to them they just annoy you more then.

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I’m running out of friendly abuse I can give them , however I might mention that I’ve signed up to the TPS and see how that goes . 

Failing that I might go online and actually sign up to see if it helps 

:thumbsup:

Certainly works for me.

8 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Interestingly, I never received a ban for my reply to your retort.

Go figure!

:biggrin:

I think it's because I live in England, I think I may have to consult my legal team about the obvious anti English slant to the page??

23 minutes ago, Barack said:

The Greatest Showman...?

You owe your kid a grand, mate.

Aye, I expected him to pick the obvious answers.

21 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

You are not supposed to discuss moderator actions with other posters ?

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You are not supposed to discuss moderator actions with other posters ?

Oh.............