The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Not sure how a username precludes someone coming from Shetland?

It doesn't. The poster that offends me does. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

There is a poster on here who uses the word 'da' instead of 'the'. 

It ****ing annoys me so much. I'm so petty I think I will put him on ignore. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4468549

49 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Still no dipped cones. How long do we have to wait...get your finger out McD’s ??

Have a beer instead , oh wait you’ll be working , forgetting it’s Saturday night ??

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Have a beer instead , oh wait you’ll be working , forgetting it’s Saturday night ??

:bolt:

56 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Folk driving about with their full beam on, whats that about, as bad as folk with faulty lights, 

do you never check them.

It might be the car has xenon or LED lights that are bright as ****. Cars that are a bit higher like the Nissan juke do that ugly mini really piss me off because they are right at eye level

37 minutes ago, Herbert said:

It might be the car has xenon or LED lights that are bright as ****. Cars that are a bit higher like the Nissan juke do that ugly mini really piss me off because they are right at eye level

Sounds like many have their lights set wrong. My car's high up with LED's that could light up a football pitch but the beam is never aimed in a way that it would blind other drivers. 

Just made it to season 3 of Arrested Development but had to give up because it's unwatchable at this point.

And it really ****s me off when you start watching a show, get to know the characters and get really into it and half way through, they jump the shark and kill any interest in watching the rest of it. Thanks guys, that wasn't a ****ing waste of my time.

13 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Just made it to season 3 of Arrested Development but had to give up because it's unwatchable at this point.

And it really ****s me off when you start watching a show, get to know the characters and get really into it and half way through, they jump the shark and kill any interest in watching the rest of it. Thanks guys, that wasn't a ****ing waste of my time.

Season 4's worse, it's such a shame

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Season 4's worse, it's such a shame

giphy.gif

I got as far as the British girl being mentally retarded and just switched it off.

Shame, because the first two seasons were great.

Season 3 was still watchable. Still had some good GOB moments.

Season 4 was pish. Haven't bothered watching the latest one.

0isctbqipzwz.gif

Edited by Ray Gin

Parks and Recreation was the same for me. Quite enjoyed seasons 1 and 2. 3 was just about watchable, and from then on it's a cringefest.

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hopefully someone with a pram accidentally scrapes along the side of the car. 

That would be a real shame........

Anyone got twin pram for sale? If a jobs worth doing eh?

38 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Aye, a ken, ordered size 11's, sent 10's.

Did you get a jumbo cup with your order?

I went I today and while the girl behind the counter was very nice i had 2 other glakit staff members doing some sort of squat/excersize regime at the front door ignoring me completely.

7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Did you get a jumbo cup with your order?

I went I today and while the girl behind the counter was very nice i had 2 other glakit staff members doing some sort of squat/excersize regime at the front door ignoring me completely.

Nah, online order, had to fight for the refund for the return postage, amateurs.

Салатные палочки

Trying to cancel an xbox gold account has to be the most frustrating thing ever. Still haven't managed it after two days. It's like the *******s don't want you to cancel it. 

RBS Corstorphine branch ( probably rbs in general tho ) after closing 4 branches in west Edinburgh everyone who banks with them has to use this branch . There are always queues as they only have 2 tellers on . Told today that this is changing and there will only be ONE teller available in future. 

Do the managers at this comedy show really have a ****ing clue  to how to deal with their customers? 

No wonder the posters on the walls of said branch show just how unhappy their customers are with the service provided . 

Dicks !!!!!

Birthday cards/presents for babies. Is it just me or is this mental behaviour? The baby has no ****ing idea what the card is or how the day is any different from any other. Pointless. Same as birthday 'parties' for babies. WTF.

Edited by Ray Gin

I hate when someone comes into work just as were closing or try to get in the door when we've shut. It's always the same ones aswell. I close at 5 and want to be home by 5.05 not standing listening to someones pish.

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Birthday cards/presents for babies. Is it just me or is this mental behaviour? The baby has no ****ing idea what the card is or how the day is any different from any other. Pointless. Same as birthday 'parties' for babies. WTF.

i dont give cards and when my neices were babies i gave them money that went into their accounts so they can use it later when they know what money is

Rangers fans.

I saw two earlier when I was out, one had an orange "We Will Never Surrender" scarf. They weren't doing anything interesting, they weren't hurting anyone, they weren't being a nuisance, but **** me I just absolutely hate them.

Filth.

I got a phone call this morning that a good friend of mine was found dead. The way I'm feeling is a major seethe, not directed at anyone, I just can't stop thinking how his kids feel right now. 

He was only 52 FFS.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Thats nothing wait till 60 is knocking on your door.

:sob:

Sure this has been covered on this thread before but folk on trains who sit on outside seat and put coat bag etc on seat next to them. Rude and ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Nothing to fear mate. 

I'm 62, look about 50, take plenty exercise, no longer work, and have many enjoyable plans regarding travelling the globe. 

I appreciate I am fortunate in many ways as I have a wonderful family and take nothing for granted, but age to me is just a number. 

If you want the best example on here, then I give you our JKB friend, Bob Sharp.

cheers mate.

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Nothing to fear mate. 

I'm 62, look about 50, take plenty exercise, no longer work, and have many enjoyable plans regarding travelling the globe. 

I appreciate I am fortunate in many ways as I have a wonderful family and take nothing for granted, but age to me is just a number. 

If you want the best example on here, then I give you our JKB friend, Bob Sharp.

one thing that seems to be key to a long life is once you have retired is to keep doing things. Don't just sit about the house in front of the tv. things like grandkids help.

Note i am going by my parents here (i'm only 34)

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Or a family of two well dressed adults with children who run about in Tesco then proceed to all rush from the shop laughing and joking before going into their fancy Car, parked in a disable bay in the car park. 

Shitehawks.

Someone on here will probably say they had a hidden condition.....

yep arseholery

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Or a family of two well dressed adults with children who run about in Tesco then proceed to all rush from the shop laughing and joking before going into their fancy Car, parked in a disable bay in the car park. 

Shitehawks.

They probably had a hidden condition 

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Bang on. We are always on the go. 

I was asked what I did these days ? 

Whatever I want, was my reply.

I'll die quickly if I reach retirement. I'm a lazy bassa and will only crawl out of bed by 11 most days.

Edited by IronJambo

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I'll die quickly if I reach retirement. I'm a lazy bassa and will only crawl out of bed by 11 most days.

We ‘retired’ / stopped working at 42 years old. 

We are up by 6.45am each morning.  It’s brilliant.

Edited by Morgan

William H. Bonney
4 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I aim to be like the grandfather in little miss sunshine and become a heroin addict when I retire. 

10 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Sure this has been covered on this thread before but folk on trains who sit on outside seat and put coat bag etc on seat next to them. Rude and ignorant. 

Don't understand how people think this is okay. Common sense and logic would quickly hint why that's an arsehole thing to do.

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

You have afternoon naps though? That's what I'm most looking forward to. A one o'clock wank and then a sleep

5 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Don't understand how people think this is okay. Common sense and logic would quickly hint why that's an arsehole thing to do.

It's up there with the ***** that are travelling alone that decide to plant their arse in one of the table areas with seating for four. Fair enough if the train is quiet but if it gets busy and you see a family of four get on, at least have the decency to give the seat up for them and sit elsewhere.

12 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You can spend more time with the in laws to keep yourself active. 

It also gives us lot some quality reading on here.

It's win/win 

:D

14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Shitehawks.

aye selfishness.

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Wow that is early retirement, no wonder you come across all cheery and happy, brilliant mate.

3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

You can spend more time with the in laws to keep yourself active. 

It also gives us lot some quality reading on here.

It's win/win 

:D

:nojustno:

8 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You have afternoon naps though? That's what I'm most looking forward to. A one o'clock wank and then a sleep

:rofl:

Not a nap as such, but a couple of hours on the beach each afternoon is pretty relaxing.