The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Even better that his father in law trolled him by pretending he wasn't going to bother.

How the feck can you finally grow a backbone at 80 years old and then not even keep it for 24 hours? I've only known him for 12 years but even by his own "stories"(there's not many and certainly none where he took a risk) he's been a gutless prick all his life.

He worked in Rio del Janeiro for months and never left his hotel room other than to go to work because he was advised it was dangerous.

Scabbed through strikes because he thought he was letting his employer down if he didn't show up.

Got fed up working away from home and told his boss that he had to move back because his wife was threatening to leave him. She wasn't, but he just didn't have the balls to speak his mind.

Racist old prick reads the daily mail as well. 

Thank feck he can't finish a sentence as he'd be no role model for his grandson.

Edited by IronJambo

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

How the feck can you finally grow a backbone at 80 years old and then not even keep it for 24 hours? I've only known him for 12 years but even by his own "stories"(there's not many and certainly none where he took a risk) he's been a gutless prick all his life.

He worked in Rio del Janeiro for months and never left his hotel room other than to go to work because he was advised it was dangerous.

Scabbed through strikes because he thought he was letting his employer down if he didn't show up.

Got fed up working away from home and told his boss that he had to move back because his wife was threatening to leave him. She wasn't, but he just didn't have the balls to speak his mind.

Racist old prick reads the daily mail as well. 

Thank feck he can't finish a sentence as he'd be no role model for his grandson.

Not a fan then?

54 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

She's 75. Got calf's like Captain caveman's club and no ankles. Any moisture that women has is leaking out her arse or stuck in her 5 stone feet.

? ? 

55 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

She's 75. Got calf's like Captain caveman's club and no ankles. Any moisture that women has is leaking out her arse or stuck in her 5 stone feet.

You can hear the unresolved sexual tension in that post

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Would! 

22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You can hear the unresolved sexual tension in that post

? she's got an arse like 6 breeze blocks bolted together. The Mrs called her on our way home after we'd been Christmas shopping and told her about a jersey we nearly got her but they didn't have it in a size 20. I pished myself laughing and nearly crashed the car.

44 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

? she's got an arse like 6 breeze blocks bolted together. The Mrs called her on our way home after we'd been Christmas shopping and told her about a jersey we nearly got her but they didn't have it in a size 20. I pished myself laughing and nearly crashed the car.

Pics please 

49 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Pics please 

How about naw. She comes through in the morning in a Wee Willy Winky style nightgown. Except it's no wee as she's 20 times the size of the lad. Geez me the boak:arghh:

Edited by IronJambo

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This is chugging material for Dawnrazor....

He better not be on the Madeira wine or Mrs dawnrazor is in for one hell of a night

36 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

How about naw. She comes through in the morning in a Wee Willy Winky style nightgown. Except it's no wee as she's 20 times the size of the lad. Geez me the boak:arghh:

futurama___disgust_me_go_on.jpg

My place feels like a bloody retirement home. Pinky and Perky are awake for about ten minutes between them before they fall asleep for half an hour. She says she only needs a few hours a night. No bloody wonder when she sleeps for 10 hours between 7am and midnight. I'm sure she's narcoleptic.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The cost of food at the Christmas Market. I thought after the 25th they might come down a bit but no. It is not even unique, most of the things can be found easily at any time of the year.

You are then charged another pound to have a sauce poured over whatever you have purchased. Rip off! 

Governor Tarkin
On 25/12/2018 at 18:22, Sooperstar said:

Even better that his father in law trolled him by pretending he wasn't going to bother.

:glorious:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The cost of food at the Christmas Market. I thought after the 25th they might come down a bit but no. It is not even unique, most of the things can be found easily at any time of the year.

You are then charged another pound to have a sauce poured over whatever you have purchased. Rip off! 

Been ripping folk of for years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/backlash-over-rip-off-christmas-market-mulled-wine-1-3956802/amp

Yesterday I took my boys to Smyths to spend their Christmas vouchers (don't worry....the Seethe isnt queuing for half an hour just to park....we parked 10 minutes away and walked....cos we're not lazy and smart).

They were all like "Five Guys...can we go there for lunch". 

"Sure" (The seethe isn't their prices either).

The three of us sat down in a booth and tucked in.

In walks a couple.....avoids the tables for two and take up a booth.

Then two bursds walk in.....avoid the tables for two and sit in a booth.

Then another two females walk in.....avoid the tables for two.....oh....there's my friends at that booth, they greet, hug, chat then they sit down......in a different booth.

In walks a family of 5....they play tetris with the tables and chairs so they can sit together.

Who takes up a booth when there's just two of you?........c\_/nts.....thats who.

I probably could have just said "Manners".

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That doesn't surprise me. As long as thousands still flock to it nothing will change though. Although one year I got four Stollen for a pound on the last day. :)

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Craig Gordons Gloves

What's really getting on my bits right now is the lack of snow, we've had 2 Christmases with no snow in the last 12 years and one of them we were back in Scotland.  This year, my mum comes out for her first Minnesota Christmas, no friggin snow.  Then we have a snowstorm on Boxing Day night, perfect - 6 inches of the glorious white stuff.  BUT NO, it's followed by 24 hours of ******* rain so everything is brown again. 20 miles up the road they've got 9 inches of the stuff and we've got shag all.

******* climate change. 

18 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

What's really getting on my bits right now is the lack of snow, we've had 2 Christmases with no snow in the last 12 years and one of them we were back in Scotland.  This year, my mum comes out for her first Minnesota Christmas, no friggin snow.  Then we have a snowstorm on Boxing Day night, perfect - 6 inches of the glorious white stuff.  BUT NO, it's followed by 24 hours of ******* rain so everything is brown again. 20 miles up the road they've got 9 inches of the stuff and we've got shag all.

******* climate change. 

Unless you are 8 years old or have investments in a ski resort I'm not sure why you would think this is a bad thing.

All roads lead to Gorgie

When you go to reverse our of a parking space at a retail centre you look carefully both ways and right behind to see it is clear then the bozo in a space across from you decides at that moment to reverse blind into the area you are trying to position your car into. Lucky for me today I kept my eyes on the mirror and avoided a prang by moving forward again but the *%%* drove off regardless. 

8 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

When you go to reverse our of a parking space at a retail centre you look carefully both ways and right behind to see it is clear then the bozo in a space across from you decides at that moment to reverse blind into the area you are trying to position your car into. Lucky for me today I kept my eyes on the mirror and avoided a prang by moving forward again but the *%%* drove off regardless. 

Folk that drive forwards into spaces are the problem here. If everyone would learn to drive properly and reverse in like you should this wouldn't be an issue.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Folk that drive forwards into spaces are the problem here. If everyone would learn to drive properly and reverse in like you should this wouldn't be an issue.

It is still crazy time of the year and you just have to grab a space as quickly as possible. When there are plenty spaces I always try to do that or drive through to an empty space in front. Sometimes when you face forward though someone will park so close that you can't get your boot open, another seethe. 

I find it easier to reverse into spaces, but if you're at Tesco and doing your shopping then that's no good for putting your bags into your boot.

7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I find it easier to reverse into spaces, but if you're at Tesco and doing your shopping then that's no good for putting your bags into your boot.

Aye that's a given. I just can't bring myself to drive in forwards. I'm constantly having to drive a wee bit forward to get in my boot as my car's rather large and I need to use the whole space.

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Agree, problem isn’t just with their parking though. They also drive right up to the back of you when you are trying to reverse in, because they don’t have a clue what they are doing, no fekn spatial awareness whatsoever.

Guy that used to own my flat was in a wheelchair and some of the lights in the house were remote control ones instead of switches (they panel is also touch sensitive and you can use your hands too). The actual remote control for them doesn't work but over the last few weeks they have started reacting to my Virgin remote control. Randomly going on and off when I change channels or the volume etc. It's infuriating and I don't really know what I can do to stop it. I also have no idea why after 4 years it has just started happening!

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

Guy that used to own my flat was in a wheelchair and some of the lights in the house were remote control ones instead of switches (they panel is also touch sensitive and you can use your hands too). The actual remote control for them doesn't work but over the last few weeks they have started reacting to my Virgin remote control. Randomly going on and off when I change channels or the volume etc. It's infuriating and I don't really know what I can do to stop it. I also have no idea why after 4 years it has just started happening!

Its ghosts.

25 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

:lol: 

36 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I rented a house for a while that had touch sensitive "switches" and they used to turn themselves on and off, it's a pain in the hoop.

Can't you just change the switch plates for normal ones? Easy enough to do yourself

11 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I rented a house for a while that had touch sensitive "switches" and they used to turn themselves on and off, it's a pain in the hoop.

Can't you just change the switch plates for normal ones? Easy enough to do yourself

You're talking to a person who has spent at least 18 months with no light in his bedroom because the wee plastic bit that holds the bulb has a wee bit broken off it and doesn't take a bulb anymore.

8 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

You're talking to a person who has spent at least 18 months with no light in his bedroom because the wee plastic bit that holds the bulb has a wee bit broken off it and doesn't take a bulb anymore.

? I have no words

? I have no words

18 months? Some of us haven't been in some rooms of our house in the evening for years due to an ongoing lack of light.

19 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

18 months? Some of us haven't been in some rooms of our house in the evening for years due to an ongoing lack of light.

You live in a cave?

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

:lol: ridiculous

14 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Not at all familiar with the set-up you describe, but could there possibly be a long-life battery somewhere in a control panel that's reaching the end of its working life?

17 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Better go easy on the booze tonight. 

Geoff the Mince
54 minutes ago, Herbert said:

The stupid cow I work with tried to do me out of money today because it's what she would charge ?

I'm sick of her pish.

Put her over your knee and give her a good thrashing .

12 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Put her over your knee and give her a good thrashing .

**** that, I would rather tear her vocal chords out so I didn't have to listen to her nippy voice. What really annoyed me we have a price list and she tried to make me look a dick for moaning.

Please, for the love of humanity, if you hear ANYbody using 'zyne' over the next day or so...put them right.

Ditto for anyone singing '...for the sake of...'

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

Please, for the love of humanity, if you hear ANYbody using 'zyne' over the next day or so...put them right.

Ditto for anyone singing '...for the sake of...'

gulags were made for those types of people

Placed an order with river island said it would be in store 4th January 

email yesterday to say dispatched 

fine still be a few days

have my phone on low battery mode so new emails don’t come through.

tapped in (actually by mistake) at 5pm to see that the order was ready at 1243.

perfect, popped in the car, drove to the fort to see it was all in darkness at 5.22pm

Bloody new year closing hours.

though boots next Superdrug and a whole bunch of other stores were still open.

now have to wait until Wednesday to get them.

tbh that’s not really an issue as it’s nothing I “Have” to have now, but just annoying

its not so much a seethe about the hours, actually applaud them for closing early enough (and closing on NYD) so the staff can go enjoy the bells etc (my work was open until 9pm tonight and 9-7/9 tomorrow) but mainly at me using low battery mode and not having the email auto download as a result

particularly as I was in the house farting about for the majrority of the inbetween ?

Captain Sausage

Didn’t go skiing last year, first time in a decade. Record snow. 

Going in 2 weeks, and it’s doesn’t look like it’ll snow before then and it’s already pretty bare. **** off. 

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Didn’t go skiing last year, first time in a decade. Record snow. 

Going in 2 weeks, and it’s doesn’t look like it’ll snow before then and it’s already pretty bare. **** off. 

Get across to the french alps or switzerland.

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 28/12/2018 at 13:06, Sooperstar said:

Unless you are 8 years old or have investments in a ski resort I'm not sure why you would think this is a bad thing.

Its Minnesota in winter, there’s supposed to be snow, it makes the frigid temps a bit better. Plus we go snowmobiling which is hard to do with no snow. And snow is magic.

Spending my day off today enjoying a trip through my musical past by listening to my Led Zeppelin albums in chronological order. Furious to discover that my copy of Houses Of The Holy is missing, and even worse someone has left a massive scratch right in the middle of When The Levee Breaks.

11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Spending my day off today enjoying a trip through my musical past by listening to my Led Zeppelin albums in chronological order. Furious to discover that my copy of Houses Of The Holy is missing, and even worse someone has left a massive scratch right in the middle of When The Levee Breaks.

no-one would blame you if whoever scratched when the levee breaks had a sudden journey to the stairway to heaven