• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Dan Walker. 

Difficult to find a smarmier twat anywhere. 

A swift boot in the Leightons would wipe that smug grin off his condescending treble chance. 

The wank has aboot three jobs and is shite at them all. 

Toaly featured phallus. 

Switch over to ITV when BBC Breakfast is on. You'll find one. 

Dan recently roasted him on Twitter too when PM tried to be clever. 

The_razors_edge
41 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Did you pay to get in?

No or else i'd be demanding my money back. Truth be told, as someone who doesn't believe in all that bollocks i grudge taking time off work to attend but my kids want me there so i do it to please them. 

Arseholes who drive at 30 mph on a 60 road when it is quiet and good conditions. If that's the best you can do, you shouldn't be on the road. You've probably already been issued a free bus pass, use that instead of causing massive tailbacks (well as massive a tailback as you can get up here, there was at least 3 cars behind them).

22 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Dan Walker. 

A swift boot in the Leightons would wipe that smug grin off his condescending treble chance. 

Toaly featured phallus. 

Jake Humphries.

18 hours ago, The_razors_edge said:

No or else i'd be demanding my money back. Truth be told, as someone who doesn't believe in all that bollocks i grudge taking time off work to attend but my kids want me there so i do it to please them. 

I was a quid to get in and watch a shit strictly come dancing nativity. I got held there against my will after my sons class had finished. I don't think kids should get the baby jesus story forced upon them its outdated and cruel to those having to watch.

On 14/12/2018 at 13:01, jonnothejambo said:

Dan Walker. 

Toaly featured phallus. 

Him and naga munchetti on bbc breakfast together makes me want to tell them to stick your tv licence up your a&#*.

The_razors_edge
4 hours ago, Herbert said:

I was a quid to get in and watch a shit strictly come dancing nativity. I got held there against my will after my sons class had finished. I don't think kids should get the baby jesus story forced upon them its outdated and cruel to those having to watch.

I feel your pain, I had to watch that one last year, or maybe the year before. I can’t remember. Totally agree with your last sentence. 

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Bury let me down for £200. I've not won a bet in ages 

I gave up on 5 folds at the end of last month as didn't make much more than £500 in two months. £1350 up with trebles this month ?

So a friend of mine died just under 2 years ago. Someone plead guilty to manslaughter for his death and he got sentenced to 5 years. I just found out he’s now in an open prison and gets home visits. Raging is an understatement. 

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I gave up on 5 folds at the end of last month as didn't make much more than £500 in two months. £1350 up with trebles this month ?

You need to share your bets with me :D

I bet £10 on a Saturday and I've won nowt for ages.

The_razors_edge
5 hours ago, Herbert said:

St Johnstone let me down for £835! Pricks 

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

You need to share your bets with me :D

I bet £10 on a Saturday and I've won nowt for ages.

I sometimes put them in the betting thread but it often feels like it's just me posting so I usually don't bother. 

26 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I sometimes put them in the betting thread but it often feels like it's just me posting so I usually don't bother. 

I will look out for that.

7 hours ago, Herbert said:

7 hours ago, Herbert said:

My bets probably don't represent much value for you to be honest, I don't think my trebles would make your ordinary Joe any money. 

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

My bets probably don't represent much value for you to be honest, I don't think my trebles would make your ordinary Joe any money. 

Any collections from a bookies is fine by me. Keep posting !

Half self seethe/half someone else

classic football shirts had a 2001 home top listed in good condition (small mark to the letter N on the strongbow in sponsor and some bobbling) for £19.99

hummed and hawed for a couple of days about it (hence the self seethe) and decided that I was going to buy it, I have £18 of website credit that I’ve been waiting for something worthwhile to use, a discount code so I would have effectively got it for £0.23+ postage) 

checked 20 mins ago and it was there, added to basket and Watched the first bit of match of the day

went to proceed to payment and someone has bought it

awell

53 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Avoiding two and half hours of strickly come dancing, my tv licence fee money getting used well NOT,

who watches this tripe.

seething.gif

seething.gif

My bloody sister-in-law does.  :vrface:

3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

if you dont mind me asking how much do you normally bet on the treble? and what rough odds do you get?

41 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

if you dont mind me asking how much do you normally bet on the treble? and what rough odds do you get?

£125 on a treble, 4 per week. Mostly odds between 2.7 and 3.5. I use free bets that take up between an hour and an hour and a half per day to get. I'm not going to tell you how and where I get the free bets from though as it's too good a 2nd income to blow.

20 hours ago, Herbert said:

I put £1.50 on for £691 on a 13fold. Inter weren't getting the job done against Udinese so I cashed in for £71 after the bird pressured me into it. Everything came in

29 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The word 'yous'.  As in 'yous lot'.

It sounds so common.

I bought my dog from a lady in Greenock and we are friends on Facebook. She says yous all the time. She also types as she would speak such as “ats wot ah thot too”. It’s just awful.

9 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

I bought my dog from a lady in Greenock and we are friends on Facebook. She says yous all the time. She also types as she would speak such as “ats wot ah thot too”. It’s just awful.

So not much of a lady then. Unless you apply Greenock standards. 

Female cyclist in middle of the road at pedestrian/cyclist crossing at foot of Marchmont Road when the lights were clearly against her! I thought at one stage she was going to try and get between me and the taxi in front!

11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

BBC sports personality of the year. 

It's an absolute pile of shite so far apart from Billy Monger. Clare Feckin Balding then went and cut him off. 

Billy Jean King slavering a load of shite while being rimmed by Sue Barker. 

Total pish. 

:seething:

And an embarrassing piece on the World Cup.

38 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

It's an absolute pile of shite so far apart from Billy Monger. Clare Feckin Balding then went and cut him off. 

Total pish. 

maybe a bad choice of words

14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Total pish. 

Not gonna lie, i'd watch that.

Samuel Camazzola
21 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Total pish. 

A shambles that Georgia Hall wasn't on the shortlist. Her British Open win only got seconds of coverage too. Harry Kane is one who should not have been on it. 

21 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Total pish. 

Not even close to making my ‘wouldometer:

Not close.

Chris Evert though...  :) 

12 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Scotrail 

Constant cancellations due to “lack of train crew”

I concur with this seethe. My train was cancelled this morning, I rushed to try and get the earlier train and stepped out my car just as the train pulled away. I would have made it had it not been so icey ?. Not one of my trains last week arrived on time. Looks like more of the same this week, luckily I have flexible working or I’d be stuffed. 

Literally came on to this thread to say Scotrail... utter pish. 

7.34 and 7.58 from Dalmeny to Waverley have only been 3 carriages the last week and a half or so and literally can't get on as they're already packed in like sardines by the time it leaves Fife.

Given up even trying to get them but the "8.15" rocks up at 8.25 meaning I'll be half an hour late for work. Can't remember the last day I was on time tbh. Pay £95 for a monthly pass for a service they can't even provide so I'll be looking for a refund... Pricks. 

Did I mention I ****ing hate public transport ??

2 hours ago, Simo said:

Literally came on to this thread to say Scotrail... utter pish. 

7.34 and 7.58 from Dalmeny to Waverley have only been 3 carriages the last week and a half or so and literally can't get on as they're already packed in like sardines by the time it leaves Fife.

Given up even trying to get them but the "8.15" rocks up at 8.25 meaning I'll be half an hour late for work. Can't remember the last day I was on time tbh. Pay £95 for a monthly pass for a service they can't even provide so I'll be looking for a refund... Pricks. 

Did I mention I ****ing hate public transport ??

Also sure there are a number of timetables where trains are scheduled in a way that makes it easy to cancel them without having to issue refunds as refunds are due for delays of 30 mins or more so if they create a timetable that leaves every 25-29mins then so long as the train after the one cancelled leaves on time then they don't have to refund anyone.

NPower!

Shower of *****!

My electricity key is on its last legs, so got onto live chat to see about getting a new one.

All well and good, got a reference number and told which store to collect from. “**** me” I thought “That’s a bit of a distance” but needs must and off I toddle.

A bus journey and about a mile and a half walk in the pissing rain later, I get to the shop. “ Sorry mate , we don’t do the keys here...These electricity companies always do this”.

So, more than a little pissed off, I go back home and find that the shop that’s just 5 minutes along the road has them...THE ****** SHOP I WENT INTO TO GET CHANGE FOR THE BUS TO THE OTHER PLACE!!!  (Even I found that a bit funny to be fair).

I should’ve checked their first but I genuinely thought that by being given a specific store, I had to go to that one. Maybe the ref number would only be accepted on that terminal or some shite!

Needless to say, Npower are now in receipt of a very unchristmasy email!

Fitzroy Pointon

Scotrail are f****** winding me up these days with delays, lack of trains etc. 

My local bus company are streets ahead on the seethe-o-meter though.  Recently, the busses have been 30-40 mins late or not turning up at all.  This means that by the time it comes, it's packed and I am late for my train.  So getting in at least an hour later at night.  Just found out that this is due to busses breaking down so they can't cover their routes.  I mean, not just one or two, hundreds breaking down. 

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

NPower!

Shower of *****!

My electricity key is on its last legs, so got onto live chat to see about getting a new one.

All well and good, got a reference number and told which store to collect from. “**** me” I thought “That’s a bit of a distance” but needs must and off I toddle.

A bus journey and about a mile and a half walk in the pissing rain later, I get to the shop. “ Sorry mate , we don’t do the keys here...These electricity companies always do this”.

So, more than a little pissed off, I go back home and find that the shop that’s just 5 minutes along the road has them...THE ****** SHOP I WENT INTO TO GET CHANGE FOR THE BUS TO THE OTHER PLACE!!!  (Even I found that a bit funny to be fair).

I should’ve checked their first but I genuinely thought that by being given a specific store, I had to go to that one. Maybe the ref number would only be accepted on that terminal or some shite!

Needless to say, Npower are now in receipt of a very unchristmasy email!

Shouldn’t, but :4_1_72:

luckyBatistuta

Give Vodafone a wide berth as your internet provider. Decided to switch from BT to them, as BT weren’t giving me the speed they said they would. All seemed well when I first started it up, but since then, its just constantly kicking us off. It just constantly hangs every

36 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Shouldn’t, but :4_1_72:

It’s cool bud.

Now that my snotty email has been sent, I see the funny side of it myself.

I was ****** furious at the time though :lol:

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It’s cool bud.

Now that my snotty email has been sent, I see the funny side of it myself.

I was ****** furious at the time though :lol:

Would love to have been in the shop 5 mins away when you found out they had them ?

48 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Would love to have been in the shop 5 mins away when you found out they had them ?

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

A lot of travel seethe from the out of town commuters. Makes you wonder if being a cheapskate is worth all the stress.

Edited by Sooperstar