The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

40 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:rofl:

Not a nap as such, but a couple of hours on the beach each afternoon is pretty relaxing.

even with the italian boys in their speedos?

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I ask the wife if she wants anything to eat.

She says "no", so  I go  and make myself something, then she asks for some of it.........

On 17/02/2019 at 16:11, LeftBack said:

Sure this has been covered on this thread before but folk on trains who sit on outside seat and put coat bag etc on seat next to them. Rude and ignorant. 

This. Just got on the train. A friend was sat in one aisle seat. The opposite aisle seat had some bints coat on it and she was arsey when I kindly asked “may I sit down here”. Some people have no manners. 

4 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

This. Just got on the train. A friend was sat in one aisle seat. The opposite aisle seat had some bints coat on it and she was arsey when I kindly asked “may I sit down here”. Some people have no manners. 

Some folk dont know the time of day. clueless.

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What an ignorant person.....

She also just stood up, no excuse me, I moved my legs out the way, she barged passed with no thank you. I said loudly, excuse me and thank you coat nothing you know. ?

I am turning into my mother! 

On 17/02/2019 at 16:11, LeftBack said:

Sure this has been covered on this thread before but folk on trains who sit on outside seat and put coat bag etc on seat next to them. Rude and ignorant. 

Trains are in the main utterly manky, only a fool would put their bag on the floor, i'll stick my bag on the seat next to me and move it if required. Not going to sit with my bag on my knee just in case the train gets busy.

oh and folk that sit on the outside/aisle seat when there is a free window seat are utter weirdos! 

Edited by Ribble

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

even with the italian boys in their speedos?

I can assure you, this has a far higher level of interest to my wife, than I.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Wow that is early retirement, no wonder you come across all cheery and happy, brilliant mate.

:thumb: Harry.

Mind you, try telling my wife that I am cheery and happy!  ?

On 08/02/2019 at 15:14, Herbert said:

I hate when someone comes into work just as were closing or try to get in the door when we've shut. It's always the same ones aswell. I close at 5 and want to be home by 5.05 not standing listening to someones pish.

? 

On 17/02/2019 at 01:41, peter_hmfc said:

Rangers fans.

I saw two earlier when I was out, one had an orange "We Will Never Surrender" scarf. They weren't doing anything interesting, they weren't hurting anyone, they weren't being a nuisance, but **** me I just absolutely hate them.

Filth.

I feel the same about Hipsters. 

I'm currently struggling with an awful cold/flu/chest infection thingy.

I'm struggling to talk.

So if folk could stop jokingly saying "pardon" every time I try to talk.....that would be great......otherwise I'm spitting into your mouth. Laugh at that you dicks.

luckyBatistuta

Not got my iPad with me today, so having to use phone. I don’t know how folk can stand this, takes forever for one post. Site is so slow, it’s a joke. Have to wait about 20 secs to find out what you’ve typed. If I ever lose my iPad and the site is still like this, I’ll be binning it???

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Using an iPad whilst driving, is even worse than using a phone.

I thought you were one of the responsible taxi drivers out there. Another JKB myth, busted. :(

Tbf mate, navigating JKB on a 3510 must be a ***** at the best of times, never mind whilst stalking for prey behind the wheel of a Ponzi scheme travel system.

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, Barack said:

Using an iPad whilst driving, is even worse than using a phone.

I thought you were one of the responsible taxi drivers out there. Another JKB myth, busted. :(

:lol: for once I was the passenger, albeit a seriously disgruntled one.

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:lol: for once I was the passenger, albeit a seriously disgruntled one.

Taxi drivers are the worst passengers 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Taxi drivers are the worst passengers 

It’s like being on a driving test with them in the back. Had to threaten a driver, if he didn’t shut his mouth he’d be out. Also had a driver pish himself in the back :facepalm:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s like being on a driving test with them in the back. Had to threaten a driver, if he didn’t shut his mouth he’d be out. Also had a driver pish himself in the back :facepalm:

That'll be Pishy Pants Stanton then.

...a bit disco
20 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:laugh2:  he wouldn’t even be picked up

:biggrin:

I dropped my phone getting out of the car. The wallet case opened mid flight, and it landed face down. Broken screen protector and a wee chip out of the corner of the screen. The phone still works ok, and it's hardly noticeable, but I know it's there.    £260 for a new screen from Samsung, which I'll have to pay if I want my 2 month old phone to still be covered by warranty.  Why, oh why didn't I take out insurance?

:facepalm: :seething: :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I dropped my phone getting out of the car. The wallet case opened mid flight, and it landed face down. Broken screen protector and a wee chip out of the corner of the screen. The phone still works ok, and it's hardly noticeable, but I know it's there.    £260 for a new screen from Samsung, which I'll have to pay if I want my 2 month old phone to still be covered by warranty.  Why, oh why didn't I take out insurance?

How chuffing annoying. I feel your pain, I was less than a week with my new phone when I dropped it and smashed the screen. Now I get “military grade” covers to try and stop it happening again.

50 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Does your home insurance not cover it?

9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Does your home insurance not cover it?

No, that was the first thing I checked. :( 

On 19/02/2019 at 00:08, jonesy said:

Use of the word 'invest' when folk mean they bought something.

Almost walked out the shop when I was buying a new suit and the sales woman described it as an investment. Unless it's going to make a profit should I come to sell it, it's not really an investment. But it sounds vaguely professional, so is picked up by others who want to sound swish. Bollocks!

See also: people who say they go running, not jogging.

Depending on the work environment, being better dressed than your peers by investing in a higher quality suit can set you apart and therefore you can make a profit as such. Not everywhere but some places it can make a difference.

On 19/02/2019 at 00:08, jonesy said:

Use of the word 'invest' when folk mean they bought something.

Almost walked out the shop when I was buying a new suit and the sales woman described it as an investment. Unless it's going to make a profit should I come to sell it, it's not really an investment. But it sounds vaguely professional, so is picked up by others who want to sound swish. Bollocks!

See also: people who say they go running, not jogging.

I run, I don’t jog. 

There is a difference. 

30 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

I truss you will get over it!

Hahaha thankfully I've never had to wear one of them. I get 6 months full sick pay as well so I've not got any worries other than boy being able to be a proper daddy to my boy

luckyBatistuta

Just been told by Mercedes that my taxi needs a new Diesel Particle Filter and it’s not covered under warranty. They want £1135.39+ vat for it, robbing barstewards???

24 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just been told by Mercedes that my taxi needs a new Diesel Particle Filter and it’s not covered under warranty. They want £1135.39+ vat for it, robbing barstewards???

Looks like these add ons are another huge rip off by the motor industry, you have to belt up the motorway daily to stop them

clogging up.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Looks like these add ons are another huge rip off by the motor industry, you have to belt up the motorway daily to stop them

clogging up.

I’ve found the DPF online for £190 inc vat and fittings and Merc want over £900 for it. Now obviously they aren’t Mercedes parts, but don’t give a shit. I’ve started getting my brake pads and discs fitted by a really great guy who comes to your house and does it and his pads are lasting 3 times longer than Mercedes shitty pads. Only problem I’ve got is that when I go to buy these parts, are they actually available, had that before when you go to the online checkout.

9 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve found the DPF online for £190 inc vat and fittings and Merc want over £900 for it. Now obviously they aren’t Mercedes parts, but don’t give a shit. I’ve started getting my brake pads and discs fitted by a really great guy who comes to your house and does it and his pads are lasting 3 times longer than Mercedes shitty pads. Only problem I’ve got is that when I go to buy these parts, are they actually available, had that before when you go to the online checkout.

Trash **** out of it, should clear the filter no? I occasionally get it on my work van and my beemer. A good drive at 60 odd in 4th for a while seems to clear my car fine. 

33 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Thats a huge saving bud, well done on shopping arround.

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Trash **** out of it, should clear the filter no? I occasionally get it on my work van and my beemer. A good drive at 60 odd in 4th for a while seems to clear my car fine. 

That’s pretty much what we’ve  just done all the way to Harthill and back in 4th hooked up to computer. All working fine at the moment, but still got the seethe about Mercedes.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Thats a huge saving bud, well done on shopping arround.

Sure is, but fingers crossed that’s it sorted, light off at the moment.

The cost of the fuel was astronomical whilst light was on. Normally 21p a mile and it went up to 26p a mile

59 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That’s pretty much what we’ve  just done all the way to Harthill and back in 4th hooked up to computer. All working fine at the moment, but still got the seethe about Mercedes.

The cost of the fuel was astronomical whilst light was on. Normally 21p a mile and it went up to 26p a mile

Nice one ?. I’ll pm you my bank details and the bill for my time . 

luckyBatistuta
31 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Nice one ?. I’ll pm you my bank details and the bill for my time . 

You not taken enough money off folk on here :lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Switch your engine off when you’re sitting outside McDonalds and you’ll save even more ?

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Switch your engine off when you’re sitting outside McDonalds and you’ll save even more ?

C695A358-A3CE-46BB-8890-C573F82D4A3F.gif

;)

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

or get off your erse and go inside for your mcflurry

On 20/02/2019 at 16:17, Nookie Bear said:

I run, I don’t jog. 

There is a difference. 

What's the qualifications for a run rather than a jog? Is it distance/speed or a combination of the two?

Smacked my head at work and took a gouge out of my upper forehead (where the hair used to be) and now have a large dressing in it that makes me look a bigger arse than usual. I’m sure people are looking at me and smirking. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Smacked my head at work and took a gouge out of my upper forehead (where the hair used to be) and now have a large dressing in it that makes me look a bigger arse than usual. I’m sure people are looking at me and smirking. 

are you sure that is the bandage?