• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Better idea is to just have the bacon, garlic and chestnuts and throw the sprouts out the window. 

:laugh2: well said

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:getout:

Sprouts are the King of the Christmas table.

Worst food in the whole world, vile little things.

on ma way oot ?

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Worst food in the whole world, vile little things.

on ma way oot ?

The worst food in the whole world is pineapple.

:) 

luckyBatistuta

I vowed I’d never ever get a KFC ever again, but after so many choosing KFC over McD’s on the 10 things thread, I decided I’d give it another go. On Saturday night after dropping a fare off, I dropped in to the one at Hermiston. I placed my order and drove around to the collection window and there was only one car in front of me, but sat there waiting for what seemed like an eternity. I finally got my Zinger meal and off I went. I drove along the road to a quiet spot and pulled over to tuck in. Upon opening the box I was confronted with a burger with no bun on it :vangry:

I drove straight back, but after sitting waiting at the order window and nobody coming, I decided to drive around to the pick up window. I had to sit for about 10 minutes behind a guy who looked like he had bought about half their stock. I handed the girl the box and she opened and walked off. She gave it to the chef who started ranting,and waving his arms around, basically saying he had put the bun in. Two seconds later, she walks over and hands me the same (now cold) burger back. I refused this and she took it back to the chef, who now seemed like his head was going to explode. He wasn’t accepting any responsibility for the #### up. She eventually handed me another one. Over half an hour wasted, for a fast food item, that was shite anyway. I will never be back to KFC in my lifetime.

F46A8532-E613-4FB0-A5AE-104B6800A42B.jpeg

43 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I vowed I’d never ever get a KFC ever again, but after so many choosing KFC over McD’s on the 10 things thread, I decided I’d give it another go. On Saturday night after dropping a fare off, I dropped in to the one at Hermiston. I placed my order and drove around to the collection window and there was only one car in front of me, but sat there waiting for what seemed like an eternity. I finally got my Zinger meal and off I went. I drove along the road to a quiet spot and pulled over to tuck in. Upon opening the box I was confronted with a burger with no bun on it :vangry:

I drove straight back, but after sitting waiting at the order window and nobody coming, I decided to drive around to the pick up window. I had to sit for about 10 minutes behind a guy who looked like he had bought about half their stock. I handed the girl the box and she opened and walked off. She gave it to the chef who started ranting,and waving his arms around, basically saying he had put the bun in. Two seconds later, she walks over and hands me the same (now cold) burger back. I refused this and she took it back to the chef, who now seemed like his head was going to explode. He wasn’t accepting any responsibility for the #### up. She eventually handed me another one. Over half an hour wasted, for a fast food item, that was shite anyway. I will never be back to KFC in my lifetime.

After pissing off the chef, I hope you didn’t eat what you finally got! :lol:

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

After pissing off the chef, I hope you didn’t eat what you finally got! :lol:

Never took my eyes off him bud and he knew it, was thinking he might give me a little extra if I didn’t. It really is crap though, just a pile of grease in a box.

39 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Never took my eyes off him bud and he knew it, was thinking he might give me a little extra if I didn’t. It really is crap though, just a pile of grease in a box.

You sure he didn’t slip in a nice “surprise”?

:D

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

The kids love a KFC now and again but I have stopped getting anything when we go due to similar issues.  Complete shitemongers in there.  We were out in Glasgow last week and I asked them what they wanted to eat.  KFC of course.  Two three piece boneless strip meals - £14.  Opened them up and the batter was soggy and falling off, so took them straight back to the counter and asked for fresh ones.  Do they really expect people to accept that shite?  It's even worse when they are looking forward to a Krushem afterwards cos they rarely have the ingredients and when you ask for an alternative they offer a bloody cookie.  

luckyBatistuta
29 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You sure he didn’t slip in a nice “surprise”?

:D

There was certainly enough lubricant in the meal, was dripping.

9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The kids love a KFC now and again but I have stopped getting anything when we go due to similar issues.  Complete shitemongers in there.  We were out in Glasgow last week and I asked them what they wanted to eat.  KFC of course.  Two three piece boneless strip meals - £14.  Opened them up and the batter was soggy and falling off, so took them straight back to the counter and asked for fresh ones.  Do they really expect people to accept that shite?  It's even worse when they are looking forward to a Krushem afterwards cos they rarely have the ingredients and when you ask for an alternative they offer a bloody cookie.  

Have always found it soggy. The chips were awful too. My hands were covered in grease eating them, yet the fekrs never even gave me a napkin. There really is no need for the batter to be so soggy.

Can’t believe I went near them anyway with what i’ve witnessed with my own eyes. It would make front page of the Evening News, but I can’t post it on here sadly.

I was at my boys nativity tonight and got made to pay to watch it then got grieff from the head teacher for asking to take him home when his class finished the p2 class came on.

Arseholes 

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

I was at my boys nativity tonight and got made to pay to watch it then got grieff from the head teacher for asking to take him home when his class finished the p2 class came on.

Arseholes 

My 4 year olds arsehole nursery had him playing a camel. A bloody camel. So we bought him a ridiculous camel suit to wear. 

His Nativity play is tomorrow and the wee arsehole came down with chicken pox on Saturday. Cost me a packet of pasta, a tin of soup and something else I didn't want in a foodbank donation, along with a tenner on the daftest costume going and the wee dick isn't even going to be in it anymore.

Still, he's got an itchy spot on his boaby ?

1 minute ago, IronJambo said:

My 4 year olds arsehole nursery had him playing a camel. A bloody camel. So we bought him a ridiculous camel suit to wear. 

His Nativity play is tomorrow and the wee arsehole came down with chicken pox on Saturday. Cost me a packet of pasta, a tin of soup and something else I didn't want in a foodbank donation, along with a tenner on the daftest costume going and the wee dick isn't even going to be in it anymore.

Still, he's got an itchy spot on his boaby ?

My boy could only wish to be a camel. He played a stereotype and only had 1 line. He had a show this morning so doing 2 in one day is a bit much especially when it ran past his bed time. At least you could give your kid the camel outfit for a Christmas present ?

3 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Iron Jambo has the hump or is it the humps?

Aye, plural. No managed to get to the bookies any day this week yet either so irs costing me money as well ?

Price of merchandise at gigs. I am used to expecting to pay £20 for a t-shirt and £40-45 for a hoodie at a gig. The prices where I am just now £45 for a t-shirt and £75 for a hoodie. And people are actually paying it. They also have signs to be aware of fake merchandise being sold outside the venue

55 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Price of merchandise at gigs. I am used to expecting to pay £20 for a t-shirt and £40-45 for a hoodie at a gig. The prices where I am just now £45 for a t-shirt and £75 for a hoodie. And people are actually paying it. They also have signs to be aware of fake merchandise being sold outside the venue

band merchandise usually is the uniform of the fat and smelly. Save your money.

1 hour ago, Captain Sausage said:

Other people playing the Christmas Cracker Draw. And winning it. 

**** off and let me win. 

:seething:

Apparently I win the hospitality tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

**** off and let me win. 

:smugger:

If its any consolation, you have 100% more chance of winning one of the remaining prizes than those who've won. 

:verysmug:

DIP YOUR HEADLIGHTS!

every feckin morning I feel like the car behind is interrogating me.

I'm gonna start throwing nails out my window soon.

Fitzroy Pointon
15 hours ago, Herbert said:

band merchandise usually is the uniform of the fat and smelly. Save your money.

Excuse me but my Wet Wet Wet, Popped In Souled Out t-shirt is a fresh as it always was.  

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Excuse me but my Wet Wet Wet, Popped In Souled Out t-shirt is a fresh as it always was.  

What size is it?

13 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

**** off and let me win. 

:smugger:

Fitzroy Pointon
7 minutes ago, Herbert said:

What size is it?

That will just need to remain a Sweet Little Mystery. 

Samuel Camazzola
9 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

That will just need to remain a Sweet Little Mystery. 

You must have a "Temptation" to reveal... 

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I'd actually take the Lego Bus.

Say hello to Ray, he should be downstairs, too steep a climb.

Captain Sausage
25 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

When you win a gnome and not a Lego bus

:pleasing:

Thanks for getting the diddy prizes out the way. I hope the other two gnomes aren’t on offer...

6 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Contestants on The Chase who opt for the lower offer! 

Not just the lower offer, but a minus offer. I end up hoping the chaser wins just to spite that one little prick, providing they get through of course 

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Contestants on The Chase who opt for the lower offer! 

‘Contestants on Tipping Point who go for two counters and not three in the final...you’ve got a multiple choice you numpty

4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

‘Contestants on Tipping Point who go for two counters and not three in the final...you’ve got a multiple choice you numpty

I’m glad I’m not alone with this.

Drives me nuts!

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Dan Walker. 

Difficult to find a smarmier twat anywhere. 

A swift boot in the Leightons would wipe that smug grin off his condescending treble chance. 

The wank has aboot three jobs and is shite at them all. 

Toaly featured phallus. 

Creationist arsehole