The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

8 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Having the same issue. Have started putting him down at half 6 instead 

You're lucky that works. It would just give my dickhead an extra half hour to take the piss. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hayfever just came on the last few days. My eyes are itchy and my nose is running like Ivan sproule, fast but pointless

15 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

But ultimately you must not drop the ball and remain on point. 

Get with the program. 

Did you stop working 10 years ago?  Your work jargon is like listening to someone from 1995.

(Yes, yes, I know that is more than 20 years ago)

29 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I worked mainly with Americans and travelled over there quite a bit. 

I used to come home and come out with a few Americanisms but the family put me right.

I finished work last year but that really is how some of them spoke. 

:lol:

:sadrobbo: americans.

4 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You're lucky that works. It would just give my dickhead an extra half hour to take the piss. 

Mines does still take the piss, so I set his mother on him while I go back through to watch the football.

How old is yours?

3 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Hayfever just came on the last few days. My eyes are itchy and my nose is running like Ivan sproule, fast but pointless

Been like this for 2 weeks now...nightmare 

Had an appointment at the hospital this morning and the daft hint sent me to the wrong waiting room meaning I missed my appointment. Luckily they were still able to see me an hour later. Some peoe are too thick to work with the public.

5 hours ago, IronJambo said:

The words of a loving father :lol:

1 hour ago, Thommo414 said:

Mines does still take the piss, so I set his mother on him while I go back through to watch the football.

How old is yours?

Mine is 3 and a half. My Mrs works earlier or later to get around my shifts so I'm generally on my own with him if I doing bedtime. I gave up at 8 last night and left him talking rescue bots and paw patrol dugs. Seen most of the 2nd half. 

Harry Potter
38 minutes ago, superjack said:

Had an appointment at the hospital this morning and the daft hint sent me to the wrong waiting room meaning I missed my appointment. Luckily they were still able to see me an hour later. Some peoe are too thick to work with the public.

Believe me working with the public is a challenge. 

19 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Mine is 3 and a half. My Mrs works earlier or later to get around my shifts so I'm generally on my own with him if I doing bedtime. I gave up at 8 last night and left him talking rescue bots and paw patrol dugs. Seen most of the 2nd half. 

4 for me. Must just be at that age

Think a jkb parenting thread could be on the agenda for us and the many more that need a vent

7 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Believe me working with the public is a challenge. 

Not when the public is me though, I'm great.

Instead of owing 2 hours at work, by the time everything was finally finished, I now owe 4 hours.

A late nightplaying with myself in the toilets tomorrow then.

Harry Potter
10 hours ago, superjack said:

Instead of owing 2 hours at work, by the time everything was finally finished, I now owe 4 hours.

Im sure your a super public person, put in for a half day with your 4 hours.

Going to seeth before my drive to work, no doubt someone will cut me up or toot at me on the drumbrae

roundabout, its only a mile as well.:huh2:

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Im sure your a super public person, put in for a half day with your 4 hours.

Going to seeth before my drive to work, no doubt someone will cut me up or toot at me on the drumbrae

roundabout, its only a mile as well.:huh2:

Drive to work for a mile? That’s only a 15 minute walk that you could do every day and help your health. 

16 hours ago, superjack said:

Too much information there Jack.

Harry Potter
5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Drive to work for a mile? That’s only a 15 minute walk that you could do every day and help your health. 

I know , but im on my feet all day Tazio constantly walking, :pleased:. 15 min fast walk, 20 slow walk.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

I know , but im on my feet all day Tazio constantly walking, :pleased:. 15 min fast walk, 20 slow walk.

:facepalm:  Excuses, excuses Harold :vrface: 

Cut down on yer pork scratchings mate, get some exercise :D

Parklife.

Harry Potter
25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:facepalm:  Excuses, excuses Harold :vrface: 

Cut down on yer pork scratchings mate, get some exercise :D

Parklife.

Ok pal, will do, leave the car the morra.

3fingersreid

It's been around 6 months since Chesser Ave was resurfaced from Gorgie Road to Slateford Rd and it's been dug up twice already by Scottish Power , whatever happened to the planning dept getting the utility companies to tie up their work ?

chester copperpot

Cannae wait till the school holidays so I can start watching some of these 1 o'clock games ffs. 

Konrad von Carstein
14 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

It's been around 6 months since Chesser Ave was resurfaced from Gorgie Road to Slateford Rd and it's been dug up twice already by Scottish Power , whatever happened to the planning dept getting the utility companies to tie up their work ?

I was thinking the same...they are also making an arse of the traffic light sequence at the bottom of Chesser Ave, with their 4 way lights, trying to turn right onto it yesterday was a joke!

Geoff the Mince
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I was thinking the same...they are also making an arse of the traffic light sequence at the bottom of Chesser Ave, with their 4 way lights, trying to turn right onto it yesterday was a joke!

It's been terrible all week;  

5 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Cannae wait till the school holidays so I can start watching some of these 1 o'clock games ffs. 

The last 1 o'clock game is tomorrow. Then it's 3 and 7 for pretty much the rest of the tournament.

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

The last 1 o'clock game is tomorrow. Then it's 3 and 7 for pretty much the rest of the tournament.

:lol:

ffs. Just my luck

Absolutely vicious pollen yesterday and today. Popped out to the shop for a few minutes and feel like I've got bits of glass in my eyes. 

Heading to Krakow in just over a week

mrs asks (honestly it was her) If there’s any football on when we are there to go to, I check and say no.

wisla Krakow have just announced a friendly with Monaco. 

The night we arrive. We will get in about 20 Mins after the game finishes.

tickets for the 4 of us (2 boys) would have came in at £14.32 or there abouts) and would have been a decent option (have been to Krakow before so have options of things to do)

—————————

area manager relentlessly chasing missed targets, but ignoring the 2 departments that are £100+ or double my department and demanding that (despite have a £20 budget, that hasn’t been hit in 5 days) my department cuts back and reviews things. 

Evidence was sent of this, and the whole content of the message was ignored to ask if there was reviews being done....seethe

Lassie at my work wearing tight t shirt and tiny shorts two days in a row.

I'm already struggling with the heat now I've got to worry about getting a sweaty erection....

:raging:

1 hour ago, BM1874 said:

Heading to Krakow in just over a week

mrs asks (honestly it was her) If there’s any football on when we are there to go to, I check and say no.

wisla Krakow have just announced a friendly with Monaco. 

The night we arrive. We will get in about 20 Mins after the game finishes.

tickets for the 4 of us (2 boys) would have came in at £14.32 or there abouts) and would have been a decent option (have been to Krakow before so have options of things to do)

—————————

area manager relentlessly chasing missed targets, but ignoring the 2 departments that are £100+ or double my department and demanding that (despite have a £20 budget, that hasn’t been hit in 5 days) my department cuts back and reviews things. 

Evidence was sent of this, and the whole content of the message was ignored to ask if there was reviews being done....seethe

Because you're not spending the budget it looks like you don't need it, therefore there are more savings to be made. Spend the budget. Ask for more. 

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm already struggling with the heat now I've got to worry about getting a sweaty erection....

You should wear the same....watch her struggling to maintain a veneer of self control...all the while biting her bottom lip in a seductive fashion while playing with a pencil....

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Because you're not spending the budget it looks like you don't need it, therefore there are more savings to be made. Spend the budget. Ask for more. 

Actually the other end of the spectrum. I have an absolute limit of £20 I can use, but ideally I don’t want to use any (it’s a waste budget) but when 2 other departments are wasting over £100 or £40 and they (area manager)!are not batting an eyelid it infuriates. Because if i decide to withhold production they will then ask why the availability is not there. 

Literally cannot win

8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You should wear the same....watch her struggling to maintain a veneer of self control...all the while biting her bottom lip in a seductive fashion while playing with a pencil....

Next she'll just have bananas and ice lollies for her lunch

12 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

:clyay:

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

:rofl:

I still mark her homework fairly......

?

Seriously though....it's a support staff member.....Honest!

35 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I still mark her homework fairly......

?

Seriously though....it's a support staff member.....Honest!

She supports your stiff member, aye? :wow: 

20 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

7 hours ago, Barack said:

Don't you work as a teacher?

:rofl:

Sneaky beggars at my work keep stealing my fan. I bought it with my own money and it has my name on it. It keeps going walk about, I keep on finding it. 

1 hour ago, Helzibob said:

Sneaky beggars at my work keep stealing my fan. I bought it with my own money and it has my name on it. It keeps going walk about, I keep on finding it. 

Leave it lying somewhere with a load of chilli powder on it. Next time someone chories it, you'll soon hear where it is.

i must have hit a bird with my car some point this week. it has left a nice hole in the plastic grill at the front and will cost £155 to replace. 

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i must have hit a bird with my car some point this week. it has left a nice hole in the plastic grill at the front and will cost £155 to replace. 

Really?

Surely dinner and a bunch of flowers will keep her sweet?

Harry Potter
On 6/28/2018 at 20:52, Helzibob said:

Name on it, brilliant.

2 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

People in your work obviously don't recognise the name Helzibob!

That’s where I went wrong. I should have used my real name and not my nickname, damn it!