• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Nae wonder Britt Ekland emptied him.

Not a budgie in sight.

Yet more proof of how money makes you appealing to the eye. What a ruddy state.

When you wake up at 3am, can’t get back to sleep then get angry at yourself because you can’t get back to sleep. That’s where I’m at right now. ????

11 hours ago, Helzibob said:

When you wake up at 3am, can’t get back to sleep then get angry at yourself because you can’t get back to sleep. That’s where I’m at right now. ????

Are you sleeping now?

Answer straight away please.

6 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

:laugh:deary dear.

He’s no Mr Universe is he?

As Batistuta said ‘what a ruddy state’. :facepalm:

11 hours ago, Helzibob said:

I would’ve gave you some ‘How to get to sleep’ tips but unfortunately  I was sleeping soundly.

:verysmug:

:P

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

I would’ve gave you some ‘How to get to sleep’ tips but unfortunately  I was sleeping soundly.

:verysmug:

:P

Are you still sleeping?

Just now, iantjambo said:

???????

Righto.

Won't disturb you then.

Ssshhhhhh!!!

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He croaked 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy ?'

Do I feck, ya shortarsed wee knobbed Mhank loving welt.

Evenin’ Jonno :lol:

5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Are you sleeping now?

Answer straight away please.

Sadly I was at work when you posted, so was wide awake. I’ve had 2 pints of cider and 2 cocktails after work so I am hoping I’ll sleep tonight ??.

Geoff the Mince

Shite mechanics ,. Shite plumbers and my shite gambling .

and most shitest of all Scottish Power  .

51 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Having a good day Geoff?

:wink:

Geoff the Mince
20 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Having a good day Geoff?

:wink:

It won't be so bad when I wake up tomorrow !! 

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

It won't be so bad when I wake up tomorrow !! 

Cool.

Take care mate :thumbsup:

chubby1973

Wee one's desperate to see solo because she's chewbacca daft. No problem take you saturday with grandad. Goes into odeon luxe at wester hailes tonight to get the tickets. 1 adult, 1 under 12 & 1 pensioner.  £35!!!!!!!!!!! **** sake, asked the boy if he'd rung up 3 tickets & not the whole ****ing cinema!!!

Can superdry no just **** off? Half the population look like ******s with Japanese gibberish written on the arms and shoulders.

Governor Tarkin
On 5/24/2018 at 21:05, Geoff the Mince said:

:lol:

Smashing golf weather though.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Can superdry no just **** off? Half the population look like ******s with Japanese gibberish written on the arms and shoulders.

Any brand  with their name all over it, or in giant lettering. My personal favourite clothing is Hugo Boss, but no matter how smart the item is, if it’s got giant lettering on it, I’m not buying it.

3fingersreid

The new format on radio2 , get the drive time show back to normal & 

the current “holiday” cover presenters are piss poor as well , (although Sara Cox improves the breakfast show ). 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

the current “holiday” cover presenters are piss poor as well , (although Sara Cox improves the breakfast show ). 

Is this sticking Jo Whiley in with Simon Mayo?

Cant understand the reasoning for that as the old format was superb. 

I like Jo Whiley, but Mayo is too good to share the programme with. 

The Internet

Probably quite heavy for this thread but that crash on maybury road. Some low life steals a car, drives it into oncoming traffic and causes a fatal accident where a completely innocent young guy dies, while the thief speeds away and probably won't be caught. Sickening. 

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

One of them ,yes 

this week whilst Trevor Nelson is a great soul presenter , not for the mid-morning thanks .

Matrin Roberts from homes under the hammer !!!!!!!!!

Ana Matronic should really be on radio 1 as should Scott Mills 

who is OJ Borg? on the late night show , get Alex Lester back 

Even bring back Matt the sports presenter 

too  many changes and not for the better , thank goodness for Heart 80's 

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Used to listen to drive, the team of Simon, Matt and Bobby were excellent, would be in stitches laughing. Now for some strange reason, the BBC have ruined what was, IMHO, the best show on radio. Poor Simon is not even being treated as a co-presenter. Wouldn't surprise me if he leaves radio 2. My problem is, up in the islands, I can only get BBC radio stations as well ad local radio. Fwiw, our local radio station, isles FM, is utter mince. I remember once on the local news, the top story was a cat was injured in a hit and run.

I thought I'd nailed it by taking 12 one a day anti-hestamines in 3 days before we went but after just 48 hours at the in-laws in starting to sneeze like a mofo. Allergic to the in-laws hoose, you couldnie make it up. Like it wasnie bad enough having to put up with her dad's shite stories and complaints about substitutions ruining football I've got to feel like shite as well.

28 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I thought I'd nailed it by taking 12 one a day anti-hestamines in 3 days before we went but after just 48 hours at the in-laws in starting to sneeze like a mofo. Allergic to the in-laws hoose, you couldnie make it up. Like it wasnie bad enough having to put up with her dad's shite stories and complaints about substitutions ruining football I've got to feel like shite as well.

Been sneezing like a dust whore for three weeks now. Says to her - ‘ye changed anything recently’? No she says.

Today - the laundry liquid and the fabric conditioner. Cool. Oh, and the bathroom cleaning spray. Right. My shampoo (the one you use) Fine. 

So, you’ve no’ changed anything then?  Nah, no’ really.

:getout:

37 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Been sneezing like a dust whore for three weeks now. Says to her - ‘ye changed anything recently’? No she says.

Today - the laundry liquid and the fabric conditioner. Cool. Oh, and the bathroom cleaning spray. Right. My shampoo (the one you use) Fine. 

So, you’ve no’ changed anything then?  Nah, no’ really.

:getout:

Hahaha women are mental. I've sniffled and sneezed for over ten years at her ma's and every time I'm here I'm falling over different air fresheners and bowls of pot pourri. Ffs, if her ma would wear tenna lady and her dad was more careful with his cathetar bag they maybe wouldnie need to stink the place oot.

20 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

:spoton: 

Drive time is guff now. Absolutely no chemistry between Jo and Simon - despite me liking both presenters individually (to an extent, Jo is a bit of a twat). 

My Dad had a fall today when he was working in the garden, it was witnessed by a neighbour who looked the other way and ignored my nearly 70 year old Dad struggling to get back up on his feet. I always thought she was a bint, now I know she is a bint. Luckily all he has is a bloody elbow and a staved thumb, as he has had 2 hip replacements it could have been much worse. 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Helzibob said:

My Dad had a fall today when he was working in the garden, it was witnessed by a neighbour who looked the other way and ignored my nearly 70 year old Dad struggling to get back up on his feet. I always thought she was a bint, now I know she is a bint. Luckily all he has is a bloody elbow and a staved thumb, as he has had 2 hip replacements it could have been much worse. 

Think you have spelled "cow" incorrectly...

On 29/05/2018 at 21:49, IronJambo said:

The one a day antihistamines are absolutely bollocks and don't work for me. 

Ask your doctor about Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg tablets - I'm allergic to everything under the Sun and they are brilliant. Just take one in the morning, and I'm golden.  Honestly can't believe how well they work, as I used to suffer something awful all through summer, and any time I was near animals. 

I actually bought some online before realising you can get a prescription for them, so you could always check eBay like I did :lol:

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

The one a day antihistamines are absolutely bollocks and don't work for me. 

Ask your doctor about Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg tablets - I'm allergic to everything under the Sun and they are brilliant. Just take one in the morning, and I'm golden.  Honestly can't believe how well they work, as I used to suffer something awful all through summer, and any time I was near animals. 

I actually bought some online before realising you can get a prescription for them, so you could always check eBay like I did :lol:

Oooft it's quite pricey at £13 for 30. At least it'll be worth the prescription cost. I'm taking about 4 x one a day loratadine and it's only just taking the edge off it. Cetirizine is similarly effective/innefective. I'm back here in July so I'll try and sort some for then. 

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Oooft it's quite pricey at £13 for 30. At least it'll be worth the prescription cost. I'm taking about 4 x one a day loratadine and it's only just taking the edge off it. Cetirizine is similarly effective/innefective. I'm back here in July so I'll try and sort some for then. 

It's very pricey just to buy it, but when you think of it as around 50p not to sneeze, sniffle, and have runny eyes all day, it's worth it's weight in gold :thumbsup:

All of the "supermarket" antihistamines are rubbish, at least in my experience.  I went though the exact same thing as you, taking 4 or 5 of them and it still not really doing anything.

If you do make an appointment with your GP and ask about it, make sure to say the Cetirizine and Loratadine don't make the slightest bit of difference and you've heard about, or been recommended, the Fexofenadine.  Worked for me, and haven't looked back since! :)

Must be something to do with the 180mg dose, versus the 10mg tablets you usually get. 

Edited by tian447

3fingersreid
3 hours ago, tian447 said:

It's very pricey just to buy it, but when you think of it as around 50p not to sneeze, sniffle, and have runny eyes all day, it's worth it's weight in gold :thumbsup:

All of the "supermarket" antihistamines are rubbish, at least in my experience.  I went though the exact same thing as you, taking 4 or 5 of them and it still not really doing anything.

If you do make an appointment with your GP and ask about it, make sure to say the Cetirizine and Loratadine don't make the slightest bit of difference and you've heard about, or been recommended, the Fexofenadine.  Worked for me, and haven't looked back since! :)

Must be something to do with the 180mg dose, versus the 10mg tablets you usually get. 

Is that not the antihistamine that causes your balls to shrivel up and your knob to fall off tho ?

Still no sneezing and no runny eyes are the upside ???

6 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Is that not the antihistamine that causes your balls to shrivel up and your knob to fall off tho ?

Still no sneezing and no runny eyes are the upside ???

If it is, it's not a concern, plenty to spare :whistling: 

*frantically bins boxes whilst reading side effects sheet...*

Edited by tian447

3fingersreid
10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

If it is, it's not a concern, plenty to spare :whistling: 

*frantically bins boxes whilst reading side effects sheet...*

?????

Fitzroy Pointon
On 5/26/2018 at 13:14, IronJambo said:

Horrific clobber.  Anyone who didn't stop wearing this in 2008 should be shot.  

I actually had a couple of their t-shirts years ago and the quality was impressive.  Last time I passed their Silverburn store it looked like a jumble sale. 

Der Kaiser
42 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Horrific clobber.  Anyone who didn't stop wearing this in 2008 should be shot.  

I actually had a couple of their t-shirts years ago and the quality was impressive.  Last time I passed their Silverburn store it looked like a jumble sale. 

Superdry Japan.

I wonder why they were never true to themselves and named themselves Superdry Cheltenham?

Harry Potter

Just received my Green flag renewal quote, up 22.40 , and thats 3 years without a call-out. 

Back to AA or RAC , you go loyal to a company and they shaft you, :mad:.  

3fingersreid
3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Just received my Green flag renewal quote, up 22.40 , and thats 3 years without a call-out. 

Back to AA or RAC , you go loyal to a company and they shaft you, :mad:.  

Lucky you AA last year £90 this year £136 no call outs , that’s not happening ?

Folk on Facebook in a group that can’t work out how to post something for sale, and just make a general post.

Theres a few groups I am in and it’s nearly daily. “Not for sale” price - free 

But people will still try to buy it. 

Also, folk that don’t get the point of the group and post things totally irrelevant to the group

facebook in general 

Chicken consistently cooked drier than a closed doon pub, beef destroyed past the point of actually being food. But the woman serves up frozen chips that are still frozen. "Aren't you hungry?" She asks. Naw, I had a big lunch. Ffs. It's nae wonder my Mrs cannie cook when she was taught by that.  

This woman needs to step away from the oven and eat more takeaways. On second thoughts, she needs to lose her fat legs that merge into her feet without the hint of an ankle as well. Mibbes she should just be eating salad if she can find a way not to over or undercook it.

1 minute ago, IronJambo said:

Chicken consistently cooked drier than a closed doon pub, beef destroyed past the point of actually being food. But the woman serves up frozen chips that are still frozen. "Aren't you hungry?" She asks. Naw, I had a big lunch. Ffs. It's nae wonder my Mrs cannie cook when she was taught by that.  

This woman needs to step away from the oven and eat more takeaways. On second thoughts, she needs to lose her fat legs that merge into her feet without the hint of an ankle as well. Mibbes she should just be eating salad if she can find a way not to over or undercook it.

you sound like you are having a lovely time at your in-laws

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you sound like you are having a lovely time at your in-laws

Dinnae start me on her old man. The wee man managed to plant his fingers on the hob and I instantly knew he'd took a sore one. Instant blisters and a lot of screaming. Her old man with a silly squeeky voice constantly saying to him "you'll be ok, you'll be ok..." More bloody vacant than a Chernobyl apartment block that one.

48 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

So, it’s still going well?

:rofl: