The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Just went to my local Tesco to get a 2 litre bottle of their cheap cider to keep in the fridge as I quite like a cold glass of cider on a hot day and it's a bargain at £2.09 and most cider tastes the same to me anyway. 

Nope, not any more it isn't. The cheapest big bottle of cider you can get now is £5 due to the new booze laws. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just went to my local Tesco to get a 2 litre bottle of their cheap cider to keep in the fridge as I quite like a cold glass of cider on a hot day and it's a bargain at £2.09 and most cider tastes the same to me anyway. 

Nope, not any more it isn't. The cheapest big bottle of cider you can get now is £5 due to the new booze laws. 

Fivers hardly that expensive if your choking on a drink.:huh2::huh2:

35 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

As I said I'm not a cider drinker generally but just like a cold one occasionally so liked the fact it was so cheap, a price rise of way over 100% was a bit of a shock. 

Still bought it though. 

I dug out a small piece of the lawn to make a flower bed. The neighbours cat is a manky bugger and keeps having a shite in it. It should at least have the decency, like my cats, to shite in the neighbours garden and not mine.

luckyBatistuta
57 minutes ago, Tazio said:

As I said I'm not a cider drinker generally but just like a cold one occasionally so liked the fact it was so cheap, a price rise of way over 100% was a bit of a shock. 

Still bought it though. 

As most would bud, that’s why just chucking the price up on alcohol  isn’t going to solve the problems.

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Still bought it though. 

You'll be happy to know that some of the service users who attend my work share you're seethe. The cans of HTC are extortionate now.

Fitzroy Pointon

Watching Pulp Fiction on Channel 5 on Friday night. Turn up the volume to hear the dialogue, then the adverts come on and nearly wake up the whole block so I turn it back down, only to have to turn it back up when the film comes back on. Repeated this about five times before I got annoyed with it and went to sleep.

In this day and age can they not have the volume at the same level throughout. 

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Do folk actually ‘choke on a drink’ Harold?   :qqb004: 

Seriously, if folk are that desperate on an alcoholic drink, they probably shouldn’t be having it.

:wink: 

Mars plastic

Vermin who let their dogs shit in the street and just leave it. These people need violently assaulted to their severe impairment Also, folk who bag it then throw away the bag or leave it hanging on a tree. Why? 

Harry Potter
9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Do folk actually ‘choke on a drink’ Harold?   :qqb004: 

Seriously, if folk are that desperate on an alcoholic drink, they probably shouldn’t be having it.

:wink: 

Dunno where that saying comes from, ive never needed a drink that much :huh2:bit like that

hair o the dug, wots thats about.

Seething at rain or in this case lack of it.

Just back from a weeks Salmon fishing. No rain = no salmon. River was just a trickle. You dont get your money back so we ended up getting well n truly lathered the whole week. Not such a bad thing but I really wanted to get fishing!!!

On the plus side I discovered Dark and Stormys!! Delicious :)

11 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Watching Pulp Fiction on Channel 5 on Friday night. Turn up the volume to hear the dialogue, then the adverts come on and nearly wake up the whole block so I turn it back down, only to have to turn it back up when the film comes back on. Repeated this about five times before I got annoyed with it and went to sleep.

In this day and age can they not have the volume at the same level throughout. 

The issue is that technically the volume is the same, based on maximum volume. You only notice the difference because shows will only hit the maximum volume level once or twice for split seconds (shouting, screams, gunshots, explosions etc) but then adverts that are allowed to match that maximum volume then do so for the whole advert.

Harry Potter
9 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Vermin who let their dogs shit in the street and just leave it. These people need violently assaulted to their severe impairment Also, folk who bag it then throw away the bag or leave it hanging on a tree. Why? 

Good for the trees, it it not , must agree , but probably the same kind o folk that hoovered up water in to my garage vacuum, 

worked there 5 years and thats a 1st.:cornette_dog:

On 6/10/2018 at 04:32, luckyBatistuta said:

Speaking to a girl tonight who organises pub crawls and she was telling me that in the first pub tonight, yes the first pub, the manager came over to tell her that one of the party had just shit in the middle of the pub floor. What the hell is wrong with some folk, why would someone do something like that?

Maybe the pub was a total dump...

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Dunno where that saying comes from, ive never needed a drink that much :huh2:bit like that

hair o the dug, wots thats about.

Aye, it’s a strange one Harold.

Hair of the dog though?  Has helped me a few times I’m afraid to admit :lol: 

People who say “pre loved” when trying to sell something. You’re freaking chair is pre loved?  No it’s not. You are trying to sell it. It’s sh1t€ and you don’t want it any more. Just be honest  

Oh. And people who call their dogs ‘furkids’.

Fur kids sake get a grip of yourselves.

Maybe they should just go and pre love the heck  out of their fur kids. 

775BA45C-2007-4927-A9DB-1F33C31B866C.thumb.png.e8d39e1c96a252735172c9f7ea303514.png

luckyBatistuta

Why the hell does every single house I look at on the ESPC have a ruddy chair in the bedroom. Why does anybody need a chair in a bedroom, mental behaviour :th_Rage2:

20 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Why the hell does every single house I look at on the ESPC have a ruddy chair in the bedroom. Why does anybody need a chair in a bedroom, mental behaviour :th_Rage2:

Chair is better than the floor for dumping clothes

Modern cars not having a spare wheel! Got a puncture last week and tried to use the contraption I found in the boot where the spare wheel should be.I would have been better blowing into the tyre for all the use it was! 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Chair is better than the floor for dumping clothes

That’s what wash baskets and wardrobes are for. So a chair is for untidy barstewards, cheers for clarifying.

10 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That’s what wash baskets and wardrobes are for. So a chair is for untidy barstewards, cheers for clarifying.

Or those of us that have different work patterns to the Mrs and don't want to rattle about in drawers and wardrobes in the morning so lay out the next days clothes on the strategically placed chair in the bedroom.

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Or those of us that have different work patterns to the Mrs and don't want to rattle about in drawers and wardrobes in the morning so lay out the next days clothes on the strategically placed chair in the bedroom.

Nope, not having that, could hang the stuff up in another room for the following day. No chairs in the bedroom :yadayada: 

Anyway, that’s what spare rooms are for...peace and tranquillity :pleased:

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Nope, not having that, could hang the stuff up in another room for the following day. No chairs in the bedroom :yadayada: 

Not got a spare room! Do you have a chair in your spare room to sit and enjoy the peace and tranquility?

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Ribble said:

Not got a spare room! Do you have a chair in your spare room to sit and enjoy the peace and tranquility?

Nope, anyone who comes in there, with or without a chair is firmly told to :getout:

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

What about sex chairs? :D

luckyBatistuta
42 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

What about sex chairs? :D

Not got one, thought about it after trying yours, but couldn’t believe how easy it fell apart.

4 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Not got one, thought about it after trying yours, but couldn’t believe how easy it fell apart.

You *******, you complete ******** ******!

You’re the **** that broke my chair? ?

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

You *******, you complete ******** ******!

You’re the **** that broke my chair? ?

Not the only thing I destroyed  :wave1:

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

the black forest gateau in the fridge?

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

My beer supply? ?

Edited by iantjambo

55 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Sex chairs :wtf: 

My wife thought she had purchased a multi sex chair, can diddle 4 bursd at once, however, turns out it was just a normal stool placed upside down.

Edited by superjack

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

:4_1_72::clap:

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

My beer supply? ?

There was definitely a head on it  :blink:

10 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

My beer supply? ?

Christ! I go away for a feckin shower and miss all this.

Never again.

1 minute ago, superjack said:

My wife thought she had purchased a multi sex chair, can diddle 4 bursd at once, however, turns out it was just a normal stool placed upside down.

And this :facepalm: 

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Stop!

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I got informed that it was a bit flat ?

When did ‘definitely’ become ‘defo’?

I mean, really :no: :qqb004:

Aka, documentary is now apparently ‘doco’.  Oh FFS.

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

When did ‘definitely’ become ‘defo’?

I mean, really :no: :qqb004:

Aka, documentary is now apparently ‘doco’.  Oh FFS.

Its like "Pen'" instead of Penalty, that annoys me no end. 

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Its like "Pen'" instead of Penalty, that annoys me no end. 

There’s just so many nowadays Dawn.

We were told, only this evening by a relative of ours, that she was ‘well jealous’.

I take it that ‘well’ has replaced the correct and proper English word ‘very’?

Honestly, It’s such a sad demise of a language. :sadrobbo:

Just now, Morgan said:

We were told, only this evening by a relative of ours, that she was ‘well jealous’.

I blame the tories. 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Are you sure she didn't say 'well jel'?

A whole bunch of adverts that claim to make your hair/teeth/clothes "three shades whiter/lighter"

Define what a "shade" is, you cretins. On a colour chart of three million colours, a single "shade" is a tiny percentage of difference, un-noticible to the human eye. Or are they going by a simple white->grey->black colour chart?

:seething: 

3fingersreid

Get the temporary traffic lights shifted from outside the western general hospital , total ****ing joke the length of time they’ve been there ???

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

We’re currently recruiting at my work and it’s me and this stupid bint that’s dealing with the process.

She said to me this morning “have you got any new apps” so I’m thinking she means apps for my phone turns out she meant applications.

She keeps using the term apps as well.

:seething: