The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

34 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

In those days (late 70s) it was mainly Germans that were at it.

Always the Germans Jonno :thumb:

All had blonde  hair and shaved legs too.

So did the women.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

WTF are you doing when sunbathing to get sand under your 4skin you utter deviant? :huh:

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

How the feck did you get sand there?

Up yer erky maybe, but not there....  :huh2:

As soon as you go in the sea to cool down the water puts it there. Then afterwards you're sat there with crappy sand and salt all over you burning in the sun. When a tidy goes by with her titties oot and you get a staunner the sand grates on your helmet. It's nae good lads.

9 hours ago, IronJambo said:

As soon as you go in the sea to cool down the water puts it there. Then afterwards you're sat there with crappy sand and salt all over you burning in the sun. When a tidy goes by with her titties oot and you get a staunner the sand grates on your helmet. It's nae good lads.

staunner :laugh:

One thing that annoys me is the over use of capitalisation.

The Amount Of People Who Type Like This Is Scary.

It just comes across as a very poor understanding of the English language.

1 hour ago, clouston1992 said:

I remember doing this when typing on my computer when I was about seven years old. :facepalm:

7 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

Don't read my handwriting.....

All caps......Big caps where they're supposed to be and small caps everywhere else.

My joined up writing looks like i held the pen inbetween my toes, whilst I had cramp in my leg, while drunk.....

39 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Circumcision is the answer. 

By the way, you must be lying there with a permanent diamond cutter as they all walk out with their threepenny bits oot these days.

But with no helmet the boaby is just going to have no protection against the sand ??

Not been on a beach in years bud, and I refuse to do the sunbathing thing. 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Apparently it gets used to it. 

I've got a callus on my pinky where my wedding ring rubs it, I dinnae want one on my boaby as well.

Samuel Camazzola
On 14/02/2018 at 20:13, Morgan said:

Always the Germans Jonno :thumb:

All had blonde  hair and shaved legs too.

So did the women.

Mainly the English in my recent experience. Their shitty Wolverhampton Wanderers and Arsenal towels are the giveaway. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Mainly the English in my recent experience. Their shitty Wolverhampton Wanderers and Arsenal towels are the giveaway. 

Maybe so SC.

Probably is the feckin English now but, Jonno is correct in saying that, a long time ago, it was the Germans who were the sunbed hoggers.

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Dug shite and fag ends all over the shop. 

The owners and clarts that do this should be birched. 

Also, got the last train home on Friday and a couple of fat gets got on the train eating fish suppers, stinking the carriage out. Should be banned. Plus the fact they were eating like they hadn't seen food for a year. Slobs were eating like feckin pigs. 

Probably their tenth meal of the day judging by the state of them. Grotesque. 

Told my wife and she said I was being judgemental. What a load of pish.

You?

Judgemental?

How dare she!

:gok:

22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Also, got the last train home on Friday and a couple of fat gets got on the train eating fish suppers, stinking the carriage out. Should be banned. Plus the fact they were eating like they hadn't seen food for a year. Slobs were eating like feckin pigs. 

gutted you did not have a fish supper nap

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Oh perish the very thought...

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yeah was good but two of the ladies managed to arse two bottles if Proseco at 30 raps a pop. 

Nothing too spicy but full of flavour but we ordered too much food....

30 notes for a bottle of Prosecco?

FFS, you could get 3 bottles for around 30 feckin Euros just over the border in Italy.

Im ranting about the Chase again. Scottish guy wins 35 grand, 2 absolute scumbags taking the lower offer after him. Knocking 5g off his winnings.

Stoning is too good for these "lower offer" types.

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Arseholes that sit with their foot on the brakes when stopped at traffic lights, queuing traffic etc....

Put yer handbrake on ya tosser and stop blinding me ya cockwomble. 

Probably eating a fish supper whilst sitting at the lights as well.

11 hours ago, milky_26 said:

people who dont have their lights on when driving in mist or fog

and worse those that put their fog lights on when there’s a tiny bit of mist and good visibility ??. I’ve been driving 15+ years and can count on one hand the amount of times I have actually needed to use my fog lights. 

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Arseholes that sit with their foot on the brakes when stopped at traffic lights, queuing traffic etc....

Put yer handbrake on ya tosser and stop blinding me ya cockwomble. 

I'll add to this. 

People that sit at traffic lights with their indicator blinking away for ages. Usually done by people who have just missed the green light, so will sit there for 120 ****ing seconds with it flashing away. At night time, being stuck behind that is ****ing infuriating. 

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

I'll add to this. 

People that sit at traffic lights with their indicator blinking away for ages. Usually done by people who have just missed the green light, so will sit there for 120 ****ing seconds with it flashing away. At night time, being stuck behind that is ****ing infuriating. 

You'll hate me for my brake light being on for 120 second as well. Get roond ye grumpy, I cannae do anything about it. 

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

You'll hate me for my brake light being on for 120 second as well. Get roond ye grumpy, I cannae do anything about it. 

Apart from, oh I don't know, the handbrake?

59 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Apart from, oh I don't know, the handbrake?

Handbrakes electronic and automatic. It puts the brake lights on when it applies and doesn't go off until the gas is hit.

11 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Handbrakes electronic and automatic. It puts the brake lights on when it applies and doesn't go off until the gas is hit.

It's almost as if 99.9% of drivers aren't bothered by brake lights . . .

11 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It's almost as if 99.9% of drivers aren't bothered by brake lights . . .

My eyes are quite sensitive and it irritates me to sit behind someone with them constantly on (only in the dark). Unfortunately I don't have a workaround to not be that dick. It's a huge effort to use it manually :laugh:

2 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

My eyes are quite sensitive and it irritates me to sit behind someone with them constantly on (only in the dark). Unfortunately I don't have a workaround to not be that dick. It's a huge effort to use it manually :laugh:

Huh. Seems strange to me, maybe it's because the vast majority of cars in the States are automatic transmission so foot on brake pedal is by default and I'm used to it. Those wanks who leave their brights on as they approach you and you're blinded for the entire 300 yards they're visible before you finally get past them (and another mile after that while your eyes readjust)? That annoys me to no end. But I've never even noticed brake lights as being particularly bright at any time.

5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Huh. Seems strange to me, maybe it's because the vast majority of cars in the States are automatic transmission so foot on brake pedal is by default and I'm used to it. Those wanks who leave their brights on as they approach you and you're blinded for the entire 300 yards they're visible before you finally get past them (and another mile after that while your eyes readjust)? That annoys me to no end. But I've never even noticed brake lights as being particularly bright at any time.

My cars an auto and that's what makes using the handbrake manually a pain :laugh: it won't release unless you press the brake. Sounds daft but it's not as fluid as releasing a handbrake with manual gears. 

I think it's mainly in newer cars that have exceptionally bright LED light systems that it annoys me to be honest. 

I just don't know why you would want to sit at lights with your foot on the brake pedals if you could get away with coming off all pedals completely and having the handbrake on. Seems like additional effort for no real reason if it can be avoided! 

19 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Im ranting about the Chase again. Scottish guy wins 35 grand, 2 absolute scumbags taking the lower offer after him. Knocking 5g off his winnings.

Stoning is too good for these "lower offer" types.

Did they win in the end or were they caught?

On 20/02/2018 at 18:39, Pennywise said:

Caught with 1 second to go. The Dark Destroyer wasn't messing about. 

Felt sorry for the Scots guy.

The guy who took the minus was a dick taunting the chaser when the chaser got a question wrong.

The chaser was just kidding them on to get his revenge and piss them off imo.

On another day with decent team mates

the Scotsman would have win a right few quid.

HP printers - why are they so crap. All of a sudden the paper won't feed in properly and I get an error message telling me to load paper. Tried the troubleshooting stuff but can't get it working properly again. Don't know why I bought it given I had previous bad experience with HP. Tried a Kodak printer it too was crap as was the Canon one. Anyone recommend an inexpensive reliable printer.

Anyone ever experienced cramp just under their chin?

I just let out a great big yawn and was promptly hit by incredible pain under said chin. CRAMP!!!!!

New craze in Edinburgh, double parking, (sorry not new), but more happening, and folk sitting waiting on someone

with their full beam on, wot on earth is that about, sidelights will do.

And the usual clowns that dont put their lights on when dark 

turmoil.gif

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

HP printers - why are they so crap. All of a sudden the paper won't feed in properly and I get an error message telling me to load paper. Tried the troubleshooting stuff but can't get it working properly again. Don't know why I bought it given I had previous bad experience with HP. Tried a Kodak printer it too was crap as was the Canon one. Anyone recommend an inexpensive reliable printer.

I have the same issue with my HP printer although it usually ends up accepting the paper.  Not without a lot of faffing about and time wasting though.  Infuriating.

Sexton Hardcastle

Paloma Faith. She’s always greeting about something and it’s 9/10 women being victimised. 

Shes an utter cow cow of a women who needs less platforms to spout her shite.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

New craze in Edinburgh, double parking, (sorry not new), but more happening, and folk sitting waiting on someone

with their full beam on, wot on earth is that about, sidelights will do.

turmoil.gif

Similar rant...

I drive the M8 to and from work everyday and the strength of the headlights on some cars are ridiculous.

The newer BMWs are particularly blinding.

28 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Similar rant...

I drive the M8 to and from work everyday and the strength of the headlights on some cars are ridiculous.

M8 every day, brave man, regarding headlights, when they actually work as a few have only one working, there is a setting to dip your lights slightly though.

Most folk probably dont know that..

28 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Similar rant...

The LED headlights on my Skoda are outstanding and easily the best I've ever had on a car. I'm well aware they're "arsehole" lights though, and it doesn't help that they're higher up on a SUV. They shouldn't really be blinding folk though, anti dimming mirrors are pretty normal and it's not like having a full beam in your face on an A road.

4 hours ago, VladMagic said:

I just let out a great big yawn and was promptly hit by incredible pain under said chin. CRAMP!!!!!

Oh yes and by christ it hurts ?

5 hours ago, VladMagic said:

Yup! Almost as bad as getting cramp in your calf during the middle of the night.

Woman on The Chase took the low offer...

... of £3.

Edited by peter_hmfc

2 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Woman on The Chase took the low offer...

... of £3.

Bird today took an offer of £1.

Got emptied.

macphee.png

16 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Bird today took an offer of £1.

Got emptied.

macphee.png

Not enough for her bus or taxi home.

Long walk.

luckyBatistuta
9 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

turmoil.gif

See these idiots  more and more these days. You can drive behind them for miles flashing them and still they don’t put them on. How the hell do they know what speed they’re driving at, can’t understand how they don’t realise.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

See these idiots  more and more these days. You can drive behind them for miles flashing them and still they don’t put them on. How the hell do they know what speed they’re driving at, can’t understand how they don’t realise.

Beyond me:sad: maybe partly due to folk being in such a hurry these days, not enough hours in a day for some.