The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

14 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Can we please go back to "Baskets Only" tills at supermarkets?

Now they're just "Self Service" which means utter fookwits take fully loaded trolleys into them!

Like tonight. Is the woman in front so feckin dumb to realise that by doing that full trolley it'll take her much more time than at a till? Plus she won't have to keep shouting down her insolent spawn who wants to help but isn't allowed to because she's in a foul mood....and let's be honest....your son looks like a future "Sorry but McDonalds have declined your recent job application" large foreheaded welt so why would you want him helping.

I'll make history soon when I'll be the first person sentenced to life in prison following a mass killing spree but applauded out the courtroom for bumping off so many of life's erseholes.

I imagine the government will probably fabricate a number of jail breaks by me to release me back into society to bring the feckwit population down.

Sainsbury's smart shop is your friend. Scan and bag as you go then stroll up to an empty till and pay. The inevitable job losses are a shame but it's fantastic.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Can we please go back to "Baskets Only" tills at supermarkets?

Now they're just "Self Service" which means utter fookwits take fully loaded trolleys into them!

Like tonight. Is the woman in front so feckin dumb to realise that by doing that full trolley it'll take her much more time than at a till? Plus she won't have to keep shouting down her insolent spawn who wants to help but isn't allowed to because she's in a foul mood....and let's be honest....your son looks like a future "Sorry but McDonalds have declined your recent job application" large foreheaded welt so why would you want him helping.

I'll make history soon when I'll be the first person sentenced to life in prison following a mass killing spree but applauded out the courtroom for bumping off so many of life's erseholes.

I imagine the government will probably fabricate a number of jail breaks by me to release me back into society to bring the feckwit population down.

:gok:

Staying on the supermarket theme.

People pushing the their trolley around the supermarket eating and drinking stuff they've yet to pay for. Fecking animals.

4 minutes ago, pablo said:

People pushing the their trolley around the supermarket eating and drinking stuff they've yet to pay for. Fecking animals.

My girlfriend has tried to let this slide with the kids... Just no

2 hours ago, pablo said:

Rancid trampy behaviour.

3 hours ago, pablo said:

:spoton:

An absolute disgrace. 

The Future's Maroon

Me + supermarkets = trolley rage.

my wee gripe tonight, if you have mispleasure of staying in a stair.....***** who slam doors in the stair, there could be a murder at my  neck of the woods very soon. 

Whats worse is i I stay on top flat, so least affected....If I stayed on ground floor, Josef Fritzel wouldn't have a look in. ?

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Supermarket themed.

People (generally scabby, fat, tracksuited, onesy wearing couples) talking really loudly about what they are buying and when it will be used.

Yes discussions need to be had about certain items for example food but do it quietly? What does my bonce in are these inbreds who insist on shouting about how many nappies there 7 year old needs a week or how many packs of strongbow he needs to watch Jeremy Kyle each day.

The amount of people who overuse the word literally.

I'm literally doing this...

He literally said this...

I literally did that...

If they start chucking in a few actuallys as well I want to shout at them. 

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, King prawn said:

I literally did that...

This.  I remember a very loud female telling her friend about a scary moment she'd had  "I was literally petrified..."  Ok - so you were actually turned to stone?

18 hours ago, pablo said:

I wonder how many do actually pay for it too?

Probably quite easy to dispose of the packaging before hitting the check-out.

It’s disgusting behaviour also.

ATMs

you select the cash only option not the balance and cash option, or the cash and slip option, yet it says do you want to see your balance. NO I DONT, then do you want a slip with this NO I BLOODY WELL DONT IF I DID I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN THAT OPTION. 

there is points i'm ready to go all, how this guy in the clip is on ATMs

Konrad von Carstein

Me and Mrs KvC ate a bag of McVities Nibbles on our trip round Asda tonight....white chocolate covered I think they were...absolument delicieux!

To calm your outrage, we did put the EMPTY packet through the till..... loadsy grumpy auld t.ts on here :laugh:

...a bit disco

This eating stuff in supermarkets has raised quite the debate on here in the past.

Inflammatory, to say the least!

4 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

This eating stuff in supermarkets has raised quite the debate on here in the past.

Inflammatory, to say the least!

Never really thought about it before.  No doubt it will now infuriate me every time I see it. And that's a seethe about 'the all new seethe thread'!  It keeps giving me new things to seethe about!

I was in Hong Long the other week and on the way there I read a 'what makes local Hong Kongers hate visitors" type article.  A big one was visitors leaning with their backs on the  poles  in the metro carriages meaning that no one else could hold on to them for support.  At the time I thought it wasn't that big of a deal. 

Next thing I know I'm on the Metro and there is some guy doing precisely that.  Even had the pole wedged in his butt crack for extra annoyance.  Worst thing was I was seething!  Literally (yes literally) an hour earlier I wouldn't have noticed and now I would (literally) have happily smashed a window and thrown the guy under the train behind. 

Think this thread is getting to me......

Edited by alyp

On 06/02/2018 at 11:16, King prawn said:

I literally did that...

Actually the definition for literally was changed a few years back to effectively mean something other than literally now. So, whilst it may be overused, people are now literally using it correctly. Literally evidence that it is easier to just change a definition and let people be right than it is to educate them on why they are wrong.

14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Me and Mrs KvC ate a bag of McVities Nibbles on our trip round Asda tonight....white chocolate covered I think they were...absolument delicieux!

To calm your outrage, we did put the EMPTY packet through the till..... loadsy grumpy auld t.ts on here :laugh:

:laugh:you must have been hungry, fair enough , i normally have my tea 1st.

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Are you giving him some Tips ;)

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

People that use the word 'absolutely'.....

Arseholes.

Nearly as bad as the people that start every conversation or statement with  'So'......

Even bigger arseholes.

So, what makes you think that?

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Fish supper Harold?

:tongue:

17 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

original_345222_TiliEQlSutEprHbEEPaRVHB9

20 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Utter tramps

Stupid Sexy Flanders
6 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Actually the definition for literally was changed a few years back to effectively mean something other than literally now. So, whilst it may be overused, people are now literally using it correctly. Literally evidence that it is easier to just change a definition and let people be right than it is to educate them on why they are wrong.

So it now means the opposite of what it used to mean? No chance.

26 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

So it now means the opposite of what it used to mean? No chance.

Naw, it's been watered down for idiots. The meaning still applies but for the purpose of emphasis it's allowed to be used..... Well, not literally.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Monsieur Morgan even called me a Hibby the other day.  

What is the world coming to ffs ?

It's being taken over by the new Puritans who are persecuting us supermarket munchers for making a dull shopping trip more bearable by eating as we go....

Quite often in my work folk will come to the till eating the pastry they are about to buy, because they are that desperate to eat it but yet have no manners when your asking them for payment £0.75-0.80p and just dump money down, whilst spilling the crumbs from their pastry all over the till!

or

undesireable characters marching in, picking up a can of juice and instead of joining a queue to pay for it, saunter right up to the tillpoint ignoring someone else who is currently being served and tell the cashier “it’s 70p for this can, there’s £1 put the change in the box” and marching out

really that he’s to wait 2 Mins at absolute most? 

Got given a grooming kit for Christmas and decided to put it to use the night and lower my ears a bit. Went for quite a respectable number 4...came to bed looking like Phil fecking Mitchell. Cheers babyliss... Prixxx! 

Konrad von Carstein
8 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Eating something that doesn’t belong to you as you walk around the aisles is weirdo behaviour. 

The fact that you both do it is even weirder.

For all of you who appear to be getting their panties in a knot,  this is not a regular occurrence for us. :mellow:

Have never behaved as described by BM1874, THAT is disgusting!

Sorry but it shows a distinct lack of class, patience and self discipline to rip into food you haven't even paid for yet and scoff it while walking around the store. Really poor etiquette.

26 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Sorry but it shows a distinct lack of class, patience and self discipline to rip into food you haven't even paid for yet and scoff it while walking around the store. Really poor etiquette.

Lacking class in a supermarket, the bloody nerve!

...a bit disco

Careful now.

I got ripped for calling it 'scummy behaviour'.

:unsure2:

14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Careful now.

I got ripped for calling it 'scummy behaviour'.

:unsure2:

The sort of behaviour I'd expect of people who think it is acceptable to go to the supermarket in their pyjamas.

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The sort of behaviour I'd expect of people who think it is acceptable to go to the supermarket in their pyjamas.

Agreed.

Bacon that curls up when under the grill. Ends up rolling into a mess that wont cook evenly with that lovely crispy fat edge to it. Only way round is to cut it with scissors delaying the anticipated bacon butty.

SEETHE!!

The supermarket munchers have rattled quite a few chains here :lol:

Never done it myself but can’t say it particularly bothers me when I see others doing it though.

19 hours ago, superjack said:

Don't be like that Morgan, jonno will be absolutely raging.

So, who cares? :whistling:

19 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Monsieur Morgan even called me a Hibby the other day.  

What is the world coming to ffs ?

If the tammy fits...

:wink:

Maiden Gorgie
11 hours ago, VladMagic said:

Bacon that curls up when under the grill. Ends up rolling into a mess that wont cook evenly with that lovely crispy fat edge to it. Only way round is to cut it with scissors delaying the anticipated bacon butty.

SEETHE!!

I'll add gammon steak to that - ends up looking like the 02 Arena

Women in supermarket queues who stand in the check-out queue waiting their turn then are served and only after packing everything do they think of searching for their purse, rummaging around for payment (card or cash) and then start chatting to the check-out bird about everything under the sun before they get around to paying !!!!     :tlj:!

It's the clowns that don't know what the next customer sign is for and don't put one down at the end of their shopping. Then they greet to the lassie on the checkout that my copies of Razzler and Readers Wives are no theirs. Rsbiscuits. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

***** hate gammon. I ordered ham egg and chips in a fairly upmarket bar in England the other week.

it wasn’t ham, it was weirdo tasting gammon. Smoky, watery pish that tasted like I was sooking on a tramp’s pus filled bandage. 

‘Can’t beat a lovely gammon cooked in Red bull, Irn Bru, or coke

Konrad von Carstein
6 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

***** hate gammon. I ordered ham egg and chips in a fairly upmarket bar in England the other week.

it wasn’t ham, it was weirdo tasting gammon. Smoky, watery pish that tasted like I was sooking on a tramp’s pus filled bandage. 

You've tasted that and you have the affrontery to moan about folk eating bits and bobs from their trolley while walking round the supermarket?

:kirk:

People out on their bikes at 8pm at night blocking the road when your trying to get your wife to work,

Its 1C  raining, this was not folk coming from work but out for a joyfull ride on their bikes.:o:o

Spotify: Sat on a train and my Mrs is on her fat arse at home using her phone to mess with my music :mad:

Going to have to get Google Home and start messing with the lights and stuff.

Edited by IronJambo