The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

People who don't clear the snow off their car and just set off on a drive. 

Had someone today in front of me who hadn't cleared the snow off their rear lights, which therefore had the lighting ability of a glowworm.  Their rear window was totally iced over as well, and they had about 4 inches of snow on their roof, and when I pulled up beside them at a set of lights, they were driving using a 5 square inch hole they had cleared in their windscreen. 

How on earth can anyone feel safe driving like that.  Oblivious to everything except themselves. Arseholes. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, tian447 said:

People who don't clear the snow off their car and just set off on a drive. 

Had someone today in front of me who hadn't cleared the snow off their rear lights, which therefore had the lighting ability of a glowworm.  Their rear window was totally iced over as well, and they had about 4 inches of snow on their roof, and when I pulled up beside them at a set of lights, they were driving using a 5 square inch hole they had cleared in their windscreen. 

How on earth can anyone feel safe driving like that.  Oblivious to everything except themselves. Arseholes. 

These folk need shot, they could kill themselves or someone else. You dinnae need big clumps of snow blowing into your windscreen from their bonnet.

Ice on the back windows not an issue though, you don't have any real need to see through it. Door mirrors are more than sufficient.

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

These folk need shot, they could kill themselves or someone else. You dinnae need big clumps of snow blowing into your windscreen from their bonnet.

Ice on the back windows not an issue though, you don't have any real need to see through it. Door mirrors are more than sufficient.

The snow and ice on the back window can come loose whilst driving and hit the car behind as well though. 

Plus I always find it safer to be able to use all mirrors, and don't like having the back windscreen obstructed :(

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

These folk need shot.

Agree with this though. 

At the very minimum, a 6 point penalty and a £1000 fine for dangerous driving, because that's what it ****ing is! 

7 hours ago, tian447 said:

The snow and ice on the back window can come loose whilst driving and hit the car behind as well though. 

Plus I always find it safer to be able to use all mirrors, and don't like having the back windscreen obstructed :(

I misunderstood it to be like thick frost.

I drove a van for a couple of years and didn't have a back window. You find when you go back to a car that you see a lot more with just your door mirrors (and the occasional look at the obscured view from the rear view mirror) and have a much better awareness of what's around you. 

3fingersreid

Just cleared the paths for 3 of my neighbours all elderly , whilst doing one the guy who lives above my neighbour and through the wall from me , walks past me says I’m doing a grand job and heads off to the shops . He’s back 10 mins later with what he needs but he never thought of asking the wee old lady if she needs anything , given he likes his drink and weed ,food is not his priority it would seem ,but she’ll cook him a meal to make sure he’s okay ,yet he couldn’t just ask if she needed bread or milk . My missus picked up some stuff for her , I couldn’t ,as I was too busy piling snow on his path . 

Selfish ****ing prick that he is ??

Nookie Bear
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

The snow slowing down. 

I'd like it to keep belting down so there's no chance of work tomorrow. 

My work has already called it off for tomorrow. :smile:

Got mates who work in various financial services companies and they are all expected to get in somehow. It’s a bloody scandal that the need for huge company to squeeze a few more pennies out of its investments overrides a red warning, and puts staff in an impossible situation. 

Snow..

knocked the Ariel so I have no tv signal in the house.

was absolutely fine until 1630 yesterday and it just went 

thankfully the internet is fine so can still watch Netflix etc but a Bit of a pain in the farter

Harry Potter
On 3/1/2018 at 16:07, Sooperstar said:

People.

If i heard it once i heard it a hunner times yesterday, have you got papers, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is it so important in folks lifes to get a paper, watch the news on tv.

The reluctance of pleb drivers to switch on their lights when it's grey dark.

They should be charged with attempted murder/suicide.

chester copperpot

****ing Virgin media recording shot on my box that I absolutely hate.

**** off with your shot shows that I don't want. Really gets in my nerves

Had to cancel going to the game today cause some ***** broke into my mum's house over night - she'd been staying with us as her heating had packed in yesterday morning.

Currently in favour of the death penalty for house breaking.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

Had to cancel going to the game today cause some ***** broke into my mum's house over night - she'd been staying with us as her heating had packed in yesterday morning.

Currently in favour of the death penalty for house breaking.

I’ll second that, scum, deserve everything they get. Just remember though, they’re only doing it because they’re bored.:muggy:

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ll second that, scum, deserve everything they get. Just remember though, they’re only doing it because they’re bored.:muggy:

One of them cut themselves whilst breaking the window and bled into the snow :lol: so got my fingers crossed that he's on the police database. Arsehat.

Edited by Gershwin

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

One of them cut themselves whilst breaking the window and bled into the snow :lol: so got my fingers crossed that he's on the police database. Arsehat.

Here’s hoping, but reckon nowt will happen to them if they are caught, slap on the wrist...death penalty please.

3fingersreid
3 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

With a bit luck they will be , at the very least birch the b***ards then treat the cuts with salt 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

With a bit luck they will be , at the very least birch the b***ards then treat the cuts with salt 

Another great idea and a money maker too. I’d gladly pay to watch it, live show every night on the box...next:sterb032:

16 hours ago, Gershwin said:

Be careful as they will probably sue you for their injuries 

Cartoon character's, animal puppets and annoying/grating human beings selling us important financial/insurance services.

Opera guy, Bulldog, Sergi and Fred Flintsone...GTF!

The Future's Maroon

The Terrace/idiots

The Terrace has been hooching with (mainly, some other teams) Hibs fans clearly at the wind-up, and getting what they are trying to do, to work. The amount of genuine Hearts fans biting and bickering is what they are trying to do.

Gets right on my tits, ignore them and they will bugger off?!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

All roads lead to Gorgie

Now I am a dog owner and I know occasionally it is difficult to locate where your pooch has taken a dump, leaves, thick grass and so on but the amount of owners who think because there is snow on the ground they can leave it gets on my nerves! 

Now the snow has gone the parks and pavements are covered in little brown presents!

Dagger Is Back
On 28/02/2018 at 22:36, IronJambo said:

You mean like this?

Selfish car owners who clear the snow off their driveway only to leave piles of the stuff on the pavement.

Pedestrians are left with the choice of climbing over three feet of snow on the pavement or risking life and limb by going on to the road. 

On the subject of car owners , what a fecking mess car and vans make to grassy verges on our housing estate.

They park on the verges and the heavy vehicles leave two foot deep tyre tracks on the grass. The council should either pave the verges over or repair them with fresh grass in any event make the selfish so and so' s pay for the repairs.

...a bit disco
On 04/03/2018 at 10:50, chester copperpot said:

****ing Virgin media recording shot on my box that I absolutely hate.

**** off with your shot shows that I don't want. Really gets in my nerves

You do know you can turn off that feature Chester?

:biggrin:

chester copperpot
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

You do know you can turn off that feature Chester?

:biggrin:

Tell me how. See Kodi thread for my technical abilities :lol:

The creepy ****er McDonald MSP who's resigned from the SNP for assorted sexual harrassment.  Yet not deemed himself guilty enough to resign from his £62k job.

He's apologised.   Fine.   Good.     But he also says he's been seeing a "behaviour coach" regarding his various types of creepy behaviour.      This is so typical nowadays that someone can't fully apologise without the inferred caveat that his behaviour is,  in part,  not within his control.      So people need someone else to tell them how not to sexually harrass women?     This is the age of abdicating personal responsibility.     It's never your own fault.

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Tell me how. See Kodi thread for my technical abilities :lol:

Go to Help & Settings from the main menu.
Choose Settings
Choose Recordings, then Suggestions to change your setting to off.

:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Choose Settings

Nerd :lol:

...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Nerd :lol:

I only know 'cos it was nipping the feck out of me too!

:lol:

chester copperpot
35 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

I only know 'cos it was nipping the feck out of me too!

:lol:

I had honestly been I'm checking every suggestion link and thought it was impossible. Arsrhole that I am 

16 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

You mean like this?

Imagine the utter rage that **** would cause!!!!

Bet you the boy in front didn't even notice, and didn't stop.  Hope the ***** ends up wrapped around a ****ing tree!!!

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Choose Settings

I actually did it. Vewy vewy pwoud. Cheers for that fella :)

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

I had honestly been I'm checking every suggestion link and thought it was impossible. Arsrhole that I am 

first step is admitting it

...a bit disco
19 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I actually did it. Vewy vewy pwoud. Cheers for that fella :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4646656

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Sarcastic bitch (you, not the kid)

Love ya Chessie!

;)

Just found out that my bairns nursery is closing via email...4 weeks before the fact. 

A shite notice period for something like this if you ask me 

chester copperpot
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Love ya Chessie!

;)

The next time I see a red r on my recordings, you're getting it! :P

...a bit disco
Just now, chester copperpot said:

The next time I see a red r on my recordings, you're getting it! :P

:oohmatron:

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Choose Settings

Due you a pint for that ...thanks..

...a bit disco
14 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Due you a pint for that ...thanks..

Here to help.

In for hernia op and all is good. All except I can't bloody pee. Scan shows I've got half a litre sat in my bladder :mad:

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Guess who forgot his wedding anniversary yesterday........ our 20th....... 

5 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

In here for the night because my boaby don't work. Ffs!

There's a theme running here.

7 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

In here for the night because my boaby don't work. Ffs!

It'll be fine, once they ram a glass tube right up your urethra (pisshole) 

Watching The Force: Essex. (I know, I know...) 

There's currently some wee daftie getting arrested for being drunk, under the influence of something, and deliberately splashing and spraying his blood over the officers trying to figure out what's going on.  A compete bit of vermin all in all, that looks like the sort of thing that would have some contagious disease in his blood. 

They're trying to get a necklace off him, as it's some big thick metal thing with a padlock on it and they obviously don't want him using that as a weapon or anything, and they're pissing about being gentle and not taking any action even though he's actively resisting.  Just talking to him and gently putting hands on shoulders even though he's a compete scrotum of the highest order. 

50 years ago, he'd have got the shite booted out of him, and thrown in the back of the van without a single shout of "police brutality" or "human rights". 

Absolute ratbags like that need a good kicking to sort them out, it's all that they understand. 

49 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It'll be fine, once they ram a glass tube right up your urethra (pisshole) 

It would be plastic, but I'm a fair bit off the joys of a catheter. If it gets there I just want it to be a hot student nurse that blows the balloon up.