• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

My Mrs is on level 1080.

It's taken her 3 ****ing years. 

Much higher than mine then.

Level 118 on Gummy Drop after 2 and a half years.

Gummy drop :oohmatron:

Harry Potter
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

My wife spends hours on Candy Crush :facepalm:

Im always getting invites to candy crush, :mellow:always decline the offer though.

8 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Im always getting invites to candy crush, :mellow:always decline the offer though.

You should take them up on it Harold.

Never know where it might lead :whistling:

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

I wouldn't doubt that some are indeed in that boat, it all just seems a tad off. Then again, I might not consider that because I think the "diet" drinks taste rank. Coke zero or Pepsi max any day for me. 

For taste, my preference is Aldi's own version of Coke Zero. Beats all the major brands IMO. 

26 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

For taste, my preference is Aldi's own version of Coke Zero. Beats all the major brands IMO. 

I'll have to give that a try. Cheers for the heads up! 

Harry Potter
56 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

I'll have to give that a try. Cheers for the heads up! 

Real full sugar coke any day. 

30 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Real full sugar coke any day. 

Becoming my drink of choice these days after the irn bru fiasco. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for something quite so sweet, hence will go for zero every now and again 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Coke, Pepsi, Irn Bru, Dr Pepper etc are all full of shite and taste like shite.

When I was working in the US a few years ago I tasted Dr Pepper for the first time and in front of my US colleagues I spat it down the sink. They looked at me like I had shat in it. 

On one of the days a female colleague asked me to go to the mall with her to get 'some sodas for the teams'. 

I thought she meant a few bottles. 

Nope, we filled the trunk of her large car with cases of fizzy juice. I could not believe it. 

No wonder most of them were either huge or gargantuan. 

Vile stuff and definitely has a big part to play in the obesity problem.

luckyBatistuta

Really getting pissed off watching everybody on tv feeling sorry for a guy who has been involved in a three car collision whilst drink driving. If this was a random drink driver, everybody would want him dealt with, as he should be, but because it’s Ant McPartlin, we should all somehow feel sorry for him...#### off, he’s a drunk driver, he could have killed somebody.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

20 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Coke, Pepsi, Irn Bru, Dr Pepper etc are all full of shite and taste like shite.

When I was working in the US a few years ago I tasted Dr Pepper for the first time and in front of my US colleagues I spat it down the sink. They looked at me like I had shat in it. 

On one of the days a female colleague asked me to go to the mall with her to get 'some sodas for the teams'. 

I thought she meant a few bottles. 

Nope, we filled the trunk of her large car with cases of fizzy juice. I could not believe it. 

No wonder most of them were either huge or gargantuan. 

Sodas for the teams :facepalm:

Over here, if the youngsters aren’t guzzling fizzy juice they are stuffing their faces with Pringles, entire packets of biscuits, giant bags of crisps or feckin Haribos by the bagful.

No wonder almost every one of them is as fat as a puddock.

2TeTSh3.png

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Really getting pissed off watching everybody on tv feeling sorry for a guy who has been involved in a three car collision whilst drink driving. If this was a random drink driver, everybody would want him dealt with, as he should be, but because it’s Ant McPartlin, we should all somehow feel sorry for him...#### off, he’s a drunk driver, he could have killed somebody.

:spoton:

Drink-drivers are absolute scum. Another one is that ^^^^ Steve Wilkos (from Jerry Springer but who then got his own talk show). He gets paid to shout abuse and chastise people for cheating on their partners whilst he could have killed someone whilst being 3x over the limit.

****ing hypocrite arsehole.

chester copperpot

I can see that being the end of Ant and Dec. Britain loves a clean cut duo and I'm afraid he has royally ****ed up his and Dec's image by being such an idiot.

Get's all he deserves for doing that. I have every sympathy with folk fighting addicitions and problems but you get everything that's coming to you for stuff like that

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Why didn't the wank get a feckin taxi or employ a chauffeur ? 

I will tell you why.

Because he is an ignorant, arrogant prick just like that feckin dwarf toaly smartarsed little runt mate who twats about alongside him.

Needs to be properly dealt with by the authorities. 

I see their show has been pulled on Saturday. 

Good. Another benefit will be that the over exuberant fan dans in the audience will have to do something else apart from trying to see themselves on the TV screens. Shower of pretentious arseholes. Well roond ye and feck yet refund.

Hope the feckin series gets pulled and the shiny forehead and smarny wee shite both bugger off for good. 

I'm not really a fan.  

Your not a fan, I would never have guessed jonno:laugh: 

58 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I can see that being the end of Ant and Dec. Britain loves a clean cut duo and I'm afraid he has royally ****ed up his and Dec's image by being such an idiot.

Get's all he deserves for doing that. I have every sympathy with folk fighting addicitions and problems but you get everything that's coming to you for stuff like that

Yeah chester, you hope folk can beat their addictions and problems, but I’m definitely not feeling sorry for them when they are endangering others lives.

Why didn't the wank get a feckin taxi or employ a chauffeur ? 

I will tell you why.

Because he is an ignorant, arrogant prick just like that feckin dwarf toaly smartarsed little runt mate who twats about alongside him.

Needs to be properly dealt with by the authorities. 

I see their show has been pulled on Saturday. 

Good. Another benefit will be that the over exuberant fan dans in the audience will have to do something else apart from trying to see themselves on the TV screens. Shower of pretentious arseholes. Well roond ye and feck yet refund.

Hope the feckin series gets pulled and the shiny forehead and smarny wee shite both bugger off for good. 

I'm not really a fan.  

You hid that well. :lol:

5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Post of the day.

:clap:

Had surgery on an inguinal hernia a week past Wednesday. It's all healing well except for an extra lump that I've acquired under the skin a couple of inches above the repaired area. The pain coming from it is murder. Been to the docs and he's plausibly blaming it on stitching or a surgical hernia. It bloody feels like a hernia so I doubt it's the former :mad::mad:

Agree with everything said about Ant McPartlin . My wife had Lorain Kelly's show on the telly this morning. Kelly and that smarmy git Dan somebody or other gushing over poor old Ant wishing him all the best for his recovery and hoping he'll get himself sorted. Hardly a feckin word in recognition that a child was injured because of his actions and it could have resulted in people being killed.

I used to think LK was alright but it seems she is just the same as the rest of those 'celebrities' so far up their own jacksies  that nobody else outside showbiz matters.

That feckin Ant should get jailtime then he can get himself sorted out .

Captain Sausage
5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Brilliant post. The boy is a prick that could easily have killed a little girl. 

Should be in jail like any non-celebrity would be. 

51 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Agree with everything said about Ant McPartlin . My wife had Lorain Kelly's show on the telly this morning. Kelly and that smarmy git Dan somebody or other gushing over poor old Ant wishing him all the best for his recovery and hoping he'll get himself sorted. Hardly a feckin word in recognition that a child was injured because of his actions and it could have resulted in people being killed.

I used to think LK was alright but it seems she is just the same as the rest of those 'celebrities' so far up their own jacksies  that nobody else outside showbiz matters.

The amount of sympathy he’s getting on social media is mind boggling.

Hope the selfish prick gets the jail. 

He won’t though!

I actually find ant and Dec quite funny but, after watching the show on Saturday, me and my daughter were talking and we both agreed that there is something about Ant that makes him quite unlikable. I'm sure there has been a couple of stories over the past where someone has given him a skelp. The idiot has probably helped ruin his pals career through his own selfish stupidity.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

It was watching that which started to set me off (the shame of watching it :mellow:)

About as talented as my feckin goldfish, which upsets me as my goldish died aged 10. 

You never fail to make me laugh bud

45 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The amount of sympathy he’s getting on social media is mind boggling.

Hope the selfish prick gets the jail. 

He won’t though!

Exactly, just toddle off to rehab and escape any flak that might come his way, because of who he is.

She is another one that gets on my tits. 

About as talented as my feckin goldfish, which upsets me as my goldish died aged 10. 

Political correctness and penalty points mean that I will refrain for calling her a ******* ****** *** ******* **** !!

Good lad Jonno :clap:

54 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It was watching that which started to set me off (the shame of watching it :mellow:)

You never fail to make me laugh bud

Exactly, just toddle off to rehab and escape any flak that might come his way, because of who he is.

Couldn't believe my eyes and ears at the way that Kelly and her colleague were behaving. It was as if they thought he had just been unlucky getting caught.

He caused an accident ffs.

8 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just seen Ant getting out of his car immediately after the collision on the news.

Either he was in shock or he was as pissed as a fart.  

But he did not look like he knew what the feck was going on. 

I feel for anyone who has addictions and needs rehab and help, however to get behind the wheel after taking alcohol is unforgivable and he should be dealt with. 

The sympathy dished out to him by the celebrity luvvies is feckin nauseating and they should be ashamed of themselves and come into the real world.

I seen that video on Facebook this morning. To have that look, it would take me half a bottle of whisky, at least.

16 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Also he has an incredible amount of wealth and could easily arrange and driver or taxi. There is never any need for drink-driving. 

If he has drink issues, as suggested, I hope he gets help. However I also hope he gets a decent sentence if found guilty and doesn’t get that loophole lawyer to get him off/reduce charges. 

A friend of mine got done for drink driving, fine and got a one year ban and she wasn’t involved in an accident. He should get more than that. 

Driving or attempting to drive while above the legal limit or unfit through drink

You may get:

• 6 months’ imprisonment
  • an unlimited fine
  • a driving ban for at least 1 year (3 years if convicted twice in 10 years)

Horatio Caine
12 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Had surgery on an inguinal hernia a week past Wednesday. It's all healing well except for an extra lump that I've acquired under the skin a couple of inches above the repaired area. The pain coming from it is murder. Been to the docs and he's plausibly blaming it on stitching or a surgical hernia. It bloody feels like a hernia so I doubt it's the former :mad::mad:

I had the same op in September.  After a week or two realised the lump wasn't going away, also had a rather inflated bollock.  Went to the doc who referred me for an ultrasound and it turns out I still have a hernia.  Marked on 3rd January as urgent for another op, still waiting on word.  Raging. 

Horatio Caine

Since we've been mentioning Lorraine Kelly, is anyone else fed up seeing her acting and sounding like a total ****y on the Wayfair ad on tele?

4 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I had the same op in September.  After a week or two realised the lump wasn't going away, also had a rather inflated bollock.  Went to the doc who referred me for an ultrasound and it turns out I still have a hernia.  Marked on 3rd January as urgent for another op, still waiting on word.  Raging. 

That's a shocker, I hope your chasing it up.

I'm about to try and bring my follow up consultation forward to try and speed up a fix. I can't afford to be off work for another number of months, I've not been there since November!

Sure it was covered before - but I really can't stand those American idiots who shout "Get in the hole !! " the minute a put is made during golf tournaments in the US. 

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Since we've been mentioning Lorraine Kelly, is anyone else fed up seeing her acting and sounding like a total ****y on the Wayfair ad on tele?

I honestly think that if someone was on her show and admitted live to being a serial killer, she would still smile and says that’s wonderful and continue to suck up to them:mad:

Edited by luckyBatistuta

William H. Bonney
2 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

Sure it was covered before - but I really can't stand those American idiots who shout "Get in the hole !! " the minute a put is made during golf tournaments in the US. 

A putt I don't mind, makes sense to shout that. It's the wankers who shout it after a tee shot. 

A Boy Named Crow

Cheap skate companies that spend the bare minimum on fixtures and fittings. Why is it acceptable to have the cubicles in the toilets separated by no more than a bit of wood  with gaps top and bottom?

I have no desire to have to hear somebody else staining to release their dump, it’s just uncivilised!

I've worked for companies before who have properly bricked up cubicles. You could sit there quite happily unaware of anybody else in the facility. Is that really too much to ask???

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mashed potatoe is another favourite.

Lol, never heard that one, on a brighter note Tiger woods is back on some form.

Seethin at no water in the house , water board working up the road, cheers for the warning.:o

William H. Bonney
9 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Cheap skate companies that spend the bare minimum on fixtures and fittings. Why is it acceptable to have the cubicles in the toilets separated by no more than a bit of wood  with gaps top and bottom?

I have no desire to have to hear somebody else staining to release their dump, it’s just uncivilised!

I've worked for companies before who have properly bricked up cubicles. You could sit there quite happily unaware of anybody else in the facility. Is that really too much to ask???

If someone is in the cubicle next to me having a poo, I put my fingers in my ears. Weird I know but like you I do not like listening to someone else's bowel movements 

No water is a nightmare.  We all take our utilities for granted. 

Hope it's fixed soon mate.

How’s your gas the day?

Harry Potter

No water is a nightmare.  We all take our utilities for granted. 

Hope it's fixed soon mate.

Aye back on now pal, wondered why the washing machine was bleating:mellow:water board working 2 streets away, 

obviously had to isolate mains , my seeth died down, but you are right we take our utilities for granted.

Was ready to clear scotmid of all their bottled water :o.

24 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye back on now pal, wondered why the washing machine was bleating:mellow:water board working 2 streets away, 

obviously had to isolate mains , my seeth died down, but you are right we take our utilities for granted.

Was ready to clear scotmid of all their bottled water :o.

Harold?

Water?

It’ll never catch on :whistling:

Harry Potter
24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Harold?

Water?

It’ll never catch on :whistling:

Whats the tap water like where you live Morgan, drink out the tap:huh2:.

44 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Whats the tap water like where you live Morgan, drink out the tap:huh2:.

Aye, it’s fine for drinking Harry.

Not that I drink much water :wink:

At my work we used to get a 10 minute break in the morning and one in the afternoon. It stopped before I started and I’ve been there over 4 years. I have a couple of colleagues that dead on 10.30 / 14.30 down tools, get the paper out and stop working twice a day. It drives me crazy! At least pretend you’re working and just faff about on the Internet for a while. ??

Old people that look at you and shake their head if you have the audacity to sit next  to them on a bus

And, patrons that sit on the priority  seats next to the buggy space and don't move/ feign ignorance when the missus gets on with the bairns

Does my mammories in 

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The fact that you have nae teeth is neither here nor there.....

:bwcornette: