The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Thanks for sharing that.

Let us know when the moment arrives.

The magic happened last night after around 12 hours of trying. My bum hole expanded to epic proportions and my gigantic jobby squeezed through bit by bit. Was such a clean drop it only needed a single wipe. That's the 2nd challenge of the week taken care of. 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

The magic happened last night after around 12 hours of trying. My bum hole expanded to epic proportions and my gigantic jobby squeezed through bit by bit. Was such a clean drop it only needed a single wipe. That's the 2nd challenge of the week taken care of. 

12 hours trying for a shite? If that was Morgan a 12 hour dump would involve 2 cases of Stella.

20 minutes ago, superjack said:

12 hours trying for a shite? If that was Morgan a 12 hour dump would involve 2 cases of Stella.

:laugh: I missed out there then.

I had a hernia op on Wednesday. Took an uncomfortable 24 hours to pish properly and then yesterday's challenge was a shite. 

3 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Phew. I’ve been sweating about that all day. 

Not as much as you were probably though. :lol:

2 hours ago, superjack said:

2 cases - correct.

Stella - no way. Heineken or Peroni for this baby.

42 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Phew. I’ve been sweating about that all day. 

Not as much as you were probably though. :lol:

2 cases - correct.

Stella - no way. Heineken or Peroni for this baby.

Ah, a man of class I see.

17 minutes ago, superjack said:

Ah, a man of class I see.

Thank you sir.

San Miguel and Estrella are my other two passions.

Samuel Camazzola

The twats at the US golf with the constant "Dilly Dilly" shouts when Tiger plays. 

Assuming it's taken from the current Bud Light advert which is equally sh1t3 and seethe inducing! 

Harry Potter

Just answered the house phone to find nobody there, mutants,

Are these clowns for real, just speak oh wait be some automated machine dialling random numbers.

seething.gif

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Just answered the house phone to find nobody there, mutants,

Are these clowns for real, just speak oh wait be some automated machine dialling random numbers.

seething.gif

are you sure it was the phone you picked up and not a banana? 

Harry Potter
18 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

:sad::sad:naw, deffo the phone, anyway next real person that phones, i wont be getting involved, on ignore,

3 hours ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

:sad::sad:naw, deffo the phone, anyway next real person that phones, i wont be getting involved, on ignore,

Harold? if the banana rings the night around 9 o’clock, go and pick up mate? It’ll be me :lol::wink:

Harry Potter
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Harold? if the banana rings the night around 9 o’clock, go and pick up mate? It’ll be me :lol::wink:

:smile::smile:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
51 minutes ago, AlimShoot said:

This ******* **** 

He should either have just kept reversing. 

RE the above parking space fiasco.

I was trying to get parked at Ikea (a task worthy of a medal on completion!!). A space became available just as I passed it so with cars behind I pulled over just in front of it and put my indicator on to A. let the cars behind go past and not block the whole system and B. let them know I intended to reverse into it.

Well I think you can guess where this is going? The bell end behind drove straight into it.

Trying not to lose my rag I got out the car and tapped on his window. I then very politely explained my stance and that he should have carried on to find another space. He's having none of it.  

I then somehow managed to stop all 6ft 5" 17 stone of me ripping his scrawny erse out of his car and dropping him on his head.

Instead I recommended (again very politely) that if he didn't move his car he would not have a car to drive home in once he had finished his shopping :)

He moved it. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

I'm seething more the driver appears to give up at the end!

He's definitely a pussy. Unless it's staged, I suppose. 

Harry Potter
4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

shes a prize zoomer.:huh2::huh2:

59 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Just drive forward at 1mph until you're nicely into the spot, then get up and leave?

Surely?

2 hours ago, VladMagic said:

Trying not to lose my rag I got out the car and tapped on his window. I then very politely explained my stance and that he should have carried on to find another space. He's having none of it.  

I then somehow managed to stop all 6ft 5" 17 stone of me ripping his scrawny erse out of his car and dropping him on his head.

Instead I recommended (again very politely) that if he didn't move his car he would not have a car to drive home in once he had finished his shopping :)

He moved it. 

Congratulations for not physically assaulting someone far shorter and weaker than you over a parking space.

You should be proud. No really, you should.

giphy.gif

Edited by peter_hmfc

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
32 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Just drive forward at 1mph until you're nicely into the spot, then get up and leave?

Surely?

Pretty much, which ever way he was facing, just keep moving. They'll soon move. 

Or be under the wheels. 

3 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Aye, I would either have just turned off the engine and sat there giving them no communication, or parked up where I was and left the car blocking the space. Come back a few minutes later and they would be gone.

3 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Double.

Edited by Sooperstar

1) Mrs banged on and on and on about this glossybox thing 

she orders it on the 2nd of March and gets an update on her account (not an email confirmation!)  saying it’s been dispatched on the 3rd and it usually takes 3-5 business days

nothing by Friday so emailed Asking what’s going on, they reply on Sunday saying it’s not been dispatched, really sorry but will aim to do so in next 24 hours

tuesday comes and still nothing, another message to repeat the same questions, same reply as apparently an issue at their warehouse 

giving it another 24 hours then going out barrels at them due to utter incompetence 

they have her money (small amount) but are just dicking about

2) stair light has been out since the snow fall 2 weeks ago, pretty unpleasant leaving early doors or leaving late at night, nothing sinister just pretty creepy.

phoned agency 5 times and still not done, various issues but main is getting into the stair electric cupboard (locked by a key obtainable from agency) but not once have we had any update as to that happening

same issue with tv aerial, need access to same cupboard. Thank the lord for on demand tv still working 

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

Congratulations for not physically assaulting someone far shorter and weaker than you over a parking space.

giphy.gif

???

1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

giphy.gif

Wasn't you was it? Still got skid marks?

9 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Wasn't you was it? Still got skid marks?

Skid marks? I've still got the ****ing boot mark on my arse!

In seriousness... no, for I do not drive.

Edited by peter_hmfc

2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Skid marks? I've still got the ****ing boot mark on my arse!

In seriousness... no, for I do not drive.

;)

Samuel Camazzola
7 hours ago, Barack said:

Quite happily take them all to the pit of misery.

Sadly, Bud have came up with another annoying catchphrase yet again, that will be used by ****ers the world over.

Yeah, I mentioned it last week that there was a bunch following Tiger Woods last week that were shouting this. I think it's bound to happen tonight again but hopefully they get launched. 

deesidejambo

Wankers on holiday that eat nice healthy muesli and yogurt for breakfast because it’s so ****ing healthy, while I tuck into the full fried under their smug gaze.

Roll forward 2 hours and they are all starving so head to the cafes for coffee and, ****ing cake.

Why are healthy eaters so fat?    ****ing mingers

5 hours ago, deesidejambo said:

Wankers on holiday that eat nice healthy muesli and yogurt for breakfast because it’s so ****ing healthy, while I tuck into the full fried under their smug gaze.

Roll forward 2 hours and they are all starving so head to the cafes for coffee and, ****ing cake.

On a similar note, I work in a fast food place (not allowed to mention it by name on any social platform if I'm saying anything that might badmouth it or the customers, a seethe in itself). The amount of folk that come in and order the absolute fattest scran worth about 20 quid...plus a diet coke

:what:

On 15/03/2018 at 08:20, deesidejambo said:

What a waste of energy and time. At least I'm a fat bastird from not eating healthy food.

Had a great afternoon in a pup watching the rugby, stopped at the Spar on the way home for wine, got Mrs Dawnrazor a bottle of Zinfadel which she says is lovley, got myself a bottle of Romanian Merlot.........feck me its bowfin :seething:

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Romanian Merlot  

:rofl:

You were in a pup ??

:oohmatron:

Aye, she was a wee dug! 

8 bloody quid the Romanian plonk cost, like polecats pish so it is. 

10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Romanian Merlot  

You were in a pup ??

Considering who the poster is, there’s a very good chance that that’s not a typo. :D

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Considering who the poster is, there’s a very good chance that that’s not a typo. :D

:greggy:

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Romanian Merlot  

You were in a pup ??

A pup?

He’d be up a bottle of Merlot before you could say Romania.

Maybe.

Samuel Camazzola
On 15/03/2018 at 13:56, Thommo414 said:

On a similar note, I work in a fast food place (not allowed to mention it by name on any social platform if I'm saying anything that might badmouth it or the customers, a seethe in itself). The amount of folk that come in and order the absolute fattest scran worth about 20 quid...plus a diet coke

:what:

Perhaps they prefer its taste. I do. 

Candy Crush.

So I've recently started playing this again.....i say playing....i seem to spend more time flicking through screens about magic hats, golden pigs, feeding sweets to whales, giving cake to baby dragons, finding treasure maps, putting stars in the sky and weird league tables about confectionery themed Islands.

Let me just play the game you dicks!

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Perhaps they prefer its taste. I do. 

I wouldn't doubt that some are indeed in that boat, it all just seems a tad off. Then again, I might not consider that because I think the "diet" drinks taste rank. Coke zero or Pepsi max any day for me. 

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Candy Crush.

So I've recently started playing this again.....i say playing....i seem to spend more time flicking through screens about magic hats, golden pigs, feeding sweets to whales, giving cake to baby dragons, finding treasure maps, putting stars in the sky and weird league tables about confectionery themed Islands.

Let me just play the game you dicks!

My wife spends hours on Candy Crush :facepalm: