The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

17 hours ago, VladMagic said:

HUGE SEETHE!!!!

Nipped to the local mini supermarket for some beers. Found 3 x Corona (710mm bottles) for a fiver! Result. Chucked them in the back seat (usually put them in the front). Set off home about a 5 min journey. At a particularly bad junction I horsed it across when the gap presented itself only for 1 of the bottles to fly across the back seats and smash all over the floor of the car. BAWS!!

Get home to inspect the mess. Driveways pretty dark even with security lighting and end up sticking my index finger onto a shard of glass I couldn't see.

Open front door and drip blood all over hardwood flooring. Into kitchen and dogs emptied the bins. Rubbish everywhere. Sort the finger out, wipe up the blood, stick a plaster on it, clean up the mess left by the bin emptying by dog. Back to car to clean up glass and soak up my precious CORONA!!

SEEEEEEEEETH!!!!!!!!!!!

Serves you right for drinking Corona.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Woke up yesterday and left foot was agony to walk on. When I went to bed night before it was absolutely fine.

Feel daft when hobbling about work and people asking what happened and replying " Dunno, just woke up and like this."

:sob:

Its the bad AIDs im afraid....on the plus side you wont need to buy anything for Valentines day this year.......

Captain America
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

Its the bad AIDs im afraid....on the plus side you wont need to buy anything for Valentines day this year.......

Thanks for the straight talk.

:muggy:

1 hour ago, C-3PO said:

Woke up yesterday and left foot was agony to walk on. When I went to bed night before it was absolutely fine.

Feel daft when hobbling about work and people asking what happened and replying " Dunno, just woke up and like this."

Seriously, is it your big toe that’s sore? Is it swollen and almost impossible to touch?

If yes, then it’s pretty certainly gout.

If it is I feel really sorry for you as it’s te second most painful thing I’ve ever had.

People who don’t close the gate after they’ve had to open it to get to your door to deliver their junk mail and flyers through the letterbox. 

2 hours ago, C-3PO said:

Could be Plantar - 

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview#1

Been I'll with the cold for 2 weeks now but my illness took a sinister turn. I was having a quick leak and as I was standing at the loo, I coughed. Well, something extra came out, resulting in a shower and a change of underwear. 

Edited by superjack

8 minutes ago, superjack said:

Been I'll with the cold for 2 weeks now but my illness took a sinister turn. I was having a quick leak and as I was standing at the loo, I coughed. Well, something extra came out, resulting in a shower and a change of underwear. 

Thanks for sharing Jack.

48 minutes ago, superjack said:

Nice. Part of my bowel pops out in a giant egg shape in my groin with my first piss of every day if it makes you feel any better. The scoots would be useful though as I can't squeeze when I go :smiliz46:

Captain America
1 hour ago, Barack said:

I’ll go against the grain of bad AIDS prognosis, & my normal tendencies here, but gout is a possibility. Though, & I’ve suffered with this until recently, fallen arches is too.

Being on my feet a lot and them being flat, puts a lot of pressure on the foot & ankle. At night when you rest, the pressure sort of floods back in, and left me waking up in the morning hobbling around like an invalid.

An appointment with a podiatrist has given me insole supports to alleviate the pressure on parts of my feet. 100% satisfaction. Might be worth a wee chat with your GP.

Having seen your posts in the past Pres, I do appreciate the serious reply. 

Think seeing GP is what I am going to do as I figured it would ease but doesn't seem to be easing.

Captain America
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Seriously, is it your big toe that’s sore? Is it swollen and almost impossible to touch?

If yes, then it’s pretty certainly gout.

If it is I feel really sorry for you as it’s te second most painful thing I’ve ever had.

Big Toe is fine.

It's more the arch rather than the front of foot.

12 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Big Toe is fine.

It's more the arch rather than the front of foot.

Tendinitis?

I had that many years ago and it affected the arch.

29 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

I read up on that yesterday and closest to the pain I am experiencing. 

I had it quite bad in my left foot a few months back.

I bought new shoes with a decent insole (Ecco's), and it went away, to be honest I never even thought about it being a cure.

I wore my old Adidas trainers for the first time in a while, a few weeks ago... Next day it came back...

Switched back to my Ecco's and it is gone again.

Edited by Rab87

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Hahaha

Edit and a smelly car and a spliced finger.

BARGAIN

Edited by chester copperpot

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Where did the extra stuff come from ? 

yer farter, or yer knob ? 

I have medical experts in my family and this is how professionals would ask the question. Nae pussy footing about. Helps with the diagnosis.

Well ? 

Charming :lol:

6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I have medical experts in my family and this is how professionals would ask the question. Nae pussy footing about. Helps with the diagnosis.

Well ? 

oh no jaci is back

chester copperpot
43 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well ? 

I am pretty sure the poor guy shat himself.

No need for the confirmation here Jonno.

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

I am pretty sure the poor guy shat himself.

No need for the confirmation here Jonno.

yep i think he went for a pish and shat himself

chester copperpot
6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yep i think he went for a pish and shat himself

I think it's jonno that needs the check up if he's coughing and shit is coming out of his knob!

23 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I think it's jonno that needs the check up if he's coughing and shit is coming out of his knob!

well it is usually coming out of his mouth

25 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

:gok:

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

well it is usually coming out of his mouth

Shots fired...

chester copperpot
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Baws. I thought that was normal.

:muggy:

You have bad ****** aids mate. Was lovely knowing you.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 hours ago, Morgan said:

Gout.

Almost certainly gout. But only as soon as bad AIDs is ruled out - 100%.

I'm no expert, but he's got to ask his doctor if he has bad AIDs, first. He's the expert.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Almost certainly gout. But only as soon as bad AIDs is ruled out - 100%.

I'm no expert, but he's got to ask his doctor if he has bad AIDs, first. He's the expert.

Doctor's definitely the wrong way to go. Google and internet forums are much better. 

A doctor recently insisted on feeling my bollocks despite me telling him I was sure I had a hernia. He sent me on my way with a smile and antibiotics for an infection I never had. I took the drugs anyway just to make sure my baws never fell off. At least it certified I'm not gay because I didn't have the smallest inclination to jump on his bones. I'd have been all over the dirty female doc that takes her wee girl to my boys nursery.

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well ? 

Straight out of the tattie fritter. Everytime I've needed a single fish I've had to do it sitting down, just in case.

I was going to have a moan about trying to get tickets for a Liverpool game but superjacks problems trump mine! 

7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I was going to have a moan about trying to get tickets for a Liverpool game but superjacks problems trump mine! 

i think superjack trumping is part of the problem

1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Doctor's definitely the wrong way to go. Google and internet forums are much better. 

A doctor recently insisted on feeling my bollocks despite me telling him I was sure I had a hernia. He sent me on my way with a smile and antibiotics for an infection I never had. I took the drugs anyway just to make sure my baws never fell off. At least it certified I'm not gay because I didn't have the smallest inclination to jump on his bones. I'd have been all over the dirty female doc that takes her wee girl to my boys nursery.

If you ever get accused of being sexist, send them round to me.

I’ll put them straight :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You not in bed yet?

Naw, still looking for the leaked Hailey MacQueen pics. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

If you ever get accused of being sexist, send them round to me.

I’ll put them straight :rolleyes:

I'm not sure it's sexist. If your Mrs is warm and has a pulse I'd absolutely go there. You're just not going to do it for me though. 

Edit: even better if she's filthy

Edited by IronJambo

11 hours ago, IronJambo said:

I'm not sure it's sexist. If your Mrs is warm and has a pulse I'd absolutely go there. You're just not going to do it for me though. 

Edit: even better if she's filthy

:vrface: