Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RustyRightPeg

The way that the transfers reporter on Sky Sports News talks.

Kaveh Solekol I think his name is.

3fingersreid

Watching people dragging quite obviously ,older ,frail dogs along the pavement/walkway when their pet is clearly struggling with the pace. .

As politely as I could I explained the errors of this to a fud this morning .

heartsfc_fan

Watching people dragging quite obviously ,older ,frail dogs along the pavement/walkway when their pet is clearly struggling with the pace. .

One of my neighbours dog is like this.

3fingersreid

One of my neighbours dog is like this.

Dog can't speak mate , you should point it out to him/her , they maybe don't realise what they're doing

Saw a guy walking along Junction Street, the jakey-tracksuit kind, with a small, scared-looking dog. He kept pulling on it then sat next to it, hit it and shouted "What 'eh **** wiz 'aht, eh?!". Jakey arsehole.

No I did not say anything at the time as he was twice my size and don't fancy having my face re-arranged. Yes I will mention it here as it raises discussion of a bigger problem which is better than saying absolutely nothing.

Just back from the vets, Labrador hips and elbow x-ray + BVA fee for marking the x-rays ?475.55, should've got another springer!!!

Lab reports are never cheap.

I'll get my coat.

Harry Potter

On the subject of North Berwick, I was walking past restaurant and looked at the menu.

The wanks were calling their coleslaw "slaw".

Feck off ya pretentious twats. This is North Berwick not North Feckin Carolina.

ha ha, very posh, naw

3fingersreid

Saw a guy walking along Junction Street, the jakey-tracksuit kind, with a small, scared-looking dog. He kept pulling on it then sat next to it, hit it and shouted "What 'eh **** wiz 'aht, eh?!". Jakey arsehole.

No I did not say anything at the time as he was twice my size and don't fancy having my face re-arranged. Yes I will mention it here as it raises discussion of a bigger problem which is better than saying absolutely nothing.

Self preservation is always a good option .

There's also a junkie **** that sits up at Ondine on George the 4th bridge who was dragging his dog about but unluckily for him a couple of red caps witnessed it and explained the errors of his ways . No time for animal cruelty.

Traffic light sequence at Roseburn - sometimes the filter to turn right doesn't come on which causes unnecessary frustration for drivers in that lane. 

I know we don't see eye to eye Peter but, your 'Jakey arsehole' comment sums up my all time most hated person perfectly.

When I use this in future against him I will remember your post.

Sore throats. What is the ****ing point of them? :(

I'm in horrible pain every single time I swallow. So the obvious solution is to just not do that, right? (inb4 spit jokes from Morgan or Jonno). Yeah, it's a temporary solution, but all it does is dry it out, and the next swallowing is absolutely bloody awful.

I've been given a 10 day course of antibiotics, but that's going to take a few days to kick in. Also got a fever, shaky muscles and Bum AIDS :(

:sob:

Sore throats. What is the ******* point of them? :(

I'm in horrible pain every single time I swallow. So the obvious solution is to just not do that, right? (inb4 spit jokes from Morgan or Jonno). Yeah, it's a temporary solution, but all it does is dry it out, and the next swallowing is absolutely bloody awful.

I've been given a 10 day course of antibiotics, but that's going to take a few days to kick in. Also got a fever, shaky muscles and Bum AIDS :(

Euthanasia is the only option I'm afraid :(

#prayfortian

chester copperpot

Bum aids always makes me chuckle like a wee laddie. :lol:

Leave me out of this :lol:

luckyBatistuta

Edinburgh Airport ripping the absolute p out of everyone with their charges. Tried to get me to pay ?30 for no more than 2 minutes in their car park.

It seems to be a thing, particularly on social media, and particularly for (blonde) late teen/early 20's girls, to brag about how shit they are at driving.

"haha yeh I cant paralel park 2 save myself hun xxx"

"hope I neva hav to do an emergensy stop 4 real otherwise I'll run them ova lol"

Or people generally tagging their mates in videos of shit driving, and the responses are usually "that is so me"

If you are a shit driver, then **** off and get a bus pass. :seethe:

It seems to be a thing, particularly on social media, and particularly for (blonde) late teen/early 20's girls, to brag about how shit they are at driving.

"haha yeh I cant paralel park 2 save myself hun xxx"

"hope I neva hav to do an emergensy stop 4 real otherwise I'll run them ova lol"

Or people generally tagging their mates in videos of shit driving, and the responses are usually "that is so me"

If you are a shit driver, then **** off and get a bus pass. :seethe:

Links to blonde friends in their early twenties please...

...for a friend

My wife has watched Okja and is now a vegetarian. Getting right on my tits.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Captain Sausage

Once again...cyclists.

I cycle along Mayfield Road Mon-Fri, never have a problem. As I cycle a lot, I'm always cautious of them when driving, and give them wide berths when overtaking and check mirrors/blindspot for them bombing down the cycle lane when I make left turns. Had one today who didn't like the fact I was going to turn left (had indicated left, slowed down and made no move to the left to allow them to pass safely) and decided to start mouthing off while doing an exaggerated overtaking manoeuvre. Unsurprisingly, he was one of the lycra-wearing brigade that seem to think every car driver is out to get them. No wonder some drivers just flatten them, terrible attitude and mouths that are going to get them in trouble.

Problem is that one arsehole cyclist totally overrides 10 good cyclists. Given that, in the general population, a solid 80% of people are selfish pricks, it's no surprise that a reasonable minority of cyclists are also pricks.

I'm a Lycra wearing Road bike cyclist and a car driver. I use off road cycle lanes where possible on my commute and keep as tucked in to the side as possible when on the main road (given the state of Aberdeen roads, it can be difficult - if I am out from the pavement, it's because it's much safer for me to be a bit out from the pavement than for me to go over a drain, get a puncture and fall into the road).

When driving, I give cyclists as much space as possible. The number of dicks who squeeze past a cyclist only to slow right down at a set of lights 20 yards further on is ridiculous. Why is everyone in such a rush that they can't wait the 5-10 seconds for a safe opportunity to overtake?

Салатные палочки

Sat down to watch Match of the Day only to realise that Virgin have decided to record the news and weather first meaning the last 20 mins of MOTD has been missed. Surely these boxes have some sort of coding in them that allows them to recognise when the actual programme has begun rather than the scheduled time.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dagger Is Back

Technology

Doesn't matter if it's a PC, smart phone, Wifi extender, new Virgin V6 box.

Why are they such a ball ache when something goes wrong? Just had to have the PC rebuilt as the OS was corrupted. Bloody nightmare to reload all the programmes and data. Music tracks gone missing during Back up,

Got a V6 box yesterday and thought I'd move the old TiVo to the back room. No one at Virgin told me though that they'd cancelled the old V+ box. Now lost my HD copy of the 2012 final. Raging

Don't get me started on the rest. Always thought I wasn't too bad with technology too

Edited by Dagger Is Back

'New'ish neighbours...

Well their friends etc.

It's been about 3 months since they moved in (maybe more) and their pals can't master the 'call' button on the buzzer.

They live in flat 1!!

Got a buzz at 3am last night (thought it may have been her parents and it was an emergency) answer to hear 'please mate'

Hung up, it rang again. I just buzzed them in and put the intercom on 'private mode'

Looked out the peephole, to see two of them bound up, realise their mistake (the kids buggy was outside our door) to chap in to the neighbours door and get let in.

Still waiting for them to come across and apologise for it but I won't hold my breath

Rudolf's Mate

Up early this morning getting ready to go on holiday with the family only to find out my sons finished the milk off late last night :muggy:

Black coffee it is then ??

Rudolf's Mate

Thoughts are with you in these tough times, mate.

Hope you pull through...

Cheers Barack. Nearly ruined the holiday!

Black coffee isn't actually that bad [emoji3]

Rudolf's Mate

Can imagine the duration of the holiday spent with you in a foul mood over it.

In fairness, I'd add those who drink tea or coffee to the seethe thread anyway, never mind those who don't add anything to them.

But that's another story.

Enjoy the holiday, RM.

I'll admit that 90% of my contributions to this thread aren't really seethe's. In my defence there's no 'mildly irritated' thread [emoji3]

Mrs has landed herself in hospital again and has been advised not to go on holiday in 2 days time. Looks like it'll be me and the two year old on our own in Portugal!

Mrs has landed herself in hospital again and has been advised not to go on holiday in 2 days time. Looks like it'll be me and the two year old on our own in Portugal!

You're leaving her in hospital and going on holiday?

:cornette:

You're leaving her in hospital and going on holiday?

:cornette:

She'll be home, which is still bad but it's the lesser of two evils I think. My boys going on 3 and is super excited about going away. He's going to be very disappointed if he doesn't go on a plane and go swimming every day for the best part of a week as that's what he's expecting.

She'll be home, which is still bad but it's the lesser of two evils I think. My boys going on 3 and is super excited about going away. He's going to be very disappointed if he doesn't go on a plane and go swimming every day for the best part of a week as that's what he's expecting.

I was only kidding IJ.

Have a good time!!

I was only kidding IJ.

Have a good time!!

It's true though lol

Rock and hard place comes to mind. 6 days and 5 nights on my own with my shit faced semi incontinent kid is on the horizon whilst the Mrs sits at home and cries.

Versus her crying at home anyway if I don't go and still having the above kid to deal with. Ffs

It's true though lol

Rock and hard place comes to mind. 6 days and 5 nights on my own with my shit faced semi incontinent kid is on the horizon whilst the Mrs sits at home and cries.

Versus her crying at home anyway if I don't go and still having the above kid to deal with. Ffs

Leave the kid with family or friends and feck off on your tod.

You're already going to feel bad :D

Leave the kid with family or friends and feck off on your tod.

You're already going to feel bad :D

Thank you Marjorie Proops.

His sad wee face would make me cry inside.

Few beers sorts that out. Then proceed to drink throughout the holiday to keep your conscience in check.

His sad wee face would make me cry inside.

Aw man, a warm and fuzzy moment just enveloped the South of France :wink:

Few beers sorts that out. Then proceed to drink throughout the holiday to keep your conscience in check.

Dear Ian....