The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Cleaning and tidying up for other people.

I share a flat, and my boyfriend stays a lot but neither my flat mate nor my boyfriend are that proactive in keeping the place **** and span. I try not to get uptight about it, but on a day like today, post League Cup horror, I just know that tonight when I go home the trail of mess they leave behind is going to push me over the edge.

I'm absolutely seething right now thinking about it in fact

Your boyfriend's going to have to get you telt. You'll never make a good wife if you cannie clear up after him.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudolf's Mate

Panic attacks!

Every time GW posts in the 'new burds' thread I break out in sweats worrying about opening it :sob:

3fingersreid

Sitting on a bus having to listen to a wee laddie sitting behind us eating sweets as tho they are ****ing bricks . Is it beyond his dad/carer to ask or tell him to eat quietly starting with shuting his gob whilst chewing ?

Unknown user

Your boyfriend's going to have to get you telt. You'll never make a good wife if you cannie clear up after him.

Touch?

the fact that there is a 5th yes 5th sharknado film

But no Birdemic 3 as promised.

:seething:

Edited by peter_hmfc

****ing Facebook telling me to wish my dead mate happy birthday. Might as well have said "Have a great weekend, and oh... did you remember that your mate killed himself last year".

Every single "Pub in New York/Paris/Tranent/The Gaza Strip showing the game" thread.

Yes, we ****ing get it, you're on holiday. No one is ****ing impressed by that.

Wasn't there a thread specially for that at one point? Every week there are at least 3 threads which is just a way to say "look at me".

Fuds.

Every single "Pub in New York/Paris/Tranent/The Gaza Strip showing the game" thread.

Yes, we ******* get it, you're on holiday. No one is ******* impressed by that.

Wasn't there a thread specially for that at one point? Every week there are at least 3 threads which is just a way to say "look at me".

Fuds.

Absolutely :spoton: and not a single word of a lie.

I also don't get that if these people have internet then why not watch it online instead of hunting around on the off chance.

They are pricks regardless though.

Fuds.

Couldn't agree more tian.

:clap:

Totally agree and when I am in New York and Boston I will not be drawing attention to it.

:wink:

You're going to New York and Boston?

You should have mentioned it. :wink:

Fuds.

:yas:

Someone had to say it

:thumb:

Another thing I don't get is people asking on a Hearts FC forum how to get tickets for foreign games. If there's one place that's a go-to when trying to get tickets for Trabzonspor vs Alanyaspor, it's an Edinburgh football forum.

Another thing I don't get is people asking on a Hearts FC forum how to get tickets for foreign games. If there's one place that's a go-to when trying to get tickets for Trabzonspor vs Alanyaspor, it's an Edinburgh football forum.

:spoton:

It's like 'I'm going to a game in a foreign country, look,at me'.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Tourist in the town today. A few spits of rain and up go the umbrellas on the overcrowded pavements. You are not going to get a soaking when it is hardly raining at all. 

In all seriousness its a feckin joke.

Look at me. Look at me. I can afford to go away while some people do not have a tatter to their arse as my dear old Nan used to say.

Mind you The Shed is great compared to that feckin Terrace.

Used to have great posters, and still does to a degree but feck me the stench of pant wetting and vermin really gets on my tits.

Of course I knew you were joking mate. :thumb:

If I hadn't there's no way I've have replied to your post like that.

The Terrace is not good the now.

I have a stomach bug / food poisoning. I feel like someone has given me a good kicking, can't eat and can barely drink.

Nothing worse.

I can fully sympathise.

Get well soon.

I have a stomach bug / food poisoning. I feel like someone has given me a good kicking, can't eat and can barely drink.

An excuse to throw your family out?

Grown men on holiday wearing straw trilbies and brightly coloured plastic sunglasses.

Arseholes.

Cruel but valid point.

"I don't want you going back to Australia with food poisoning. They'll probably consider you a biohazard and put you in quarantine at the airport and by the time you get out you'll have lost your jobs and they'll have repossessed your house. So, get packing!"

"I don't want you going back to Australia with food poisoning. They'll probably consider you a biohazard and put you in quarantine at the airport and by the time you get out you'll have lost your jobs and they'll have repossessed your house. So, get packing!"

:lol:

"I don't want you going back to Australia with food poisoning. They'll probably consider you a biohazard and put you in quarantine at the airport and by the time you get out you'll have lost your jobs and they'll have repossessed your house. So, **** off!"

FTFY

Any idea what caused it?

It's happened to me twice; once in Sao Paulo and once in Bangkok.  All I wanted to do was lie down and die, but I had to go to work, then get on a plane afterwards.  I was terrified I was going to have an accident on the plane.

I never figured out what caused the problem in either case.

Any idea what caused it?

It's happened to me twice; once in Sao Paulo and once in Bangkok.  All I wanted to do was lie down and die, but I had to go to work, then get on a plane afterwards.  I was terrified I was going to have an accident on the plane.

I never figured out what caused the problem in either case.

Noroviruses are often involved.

Caliciviridae_virion.jpg

An excuse to throw your family out?

I was looking forward to going back to work tomorrow to get some peace and quiet. That's not looking likely at the moment as haven't had anything to eat for 36 hours. Luckily they're away out with the in laws today so I've been in bed all day.

Nothing worse than spewing up and pishing oot yet erse at the same time.

Speedy recovery mate.

ah , a feeling of usefulness has hit my head and i need to share, stuck for space in the french house we bought, my mrs wanted just a walk in shower room,NOOOOO says I , one day ?.. blah blah , in any case , me , trying to get to grips with shellfish ,proved the need for said accessory, I would recommend a maximum of 600mm between the thrower outer and the thrower dooner and all is possible , good luck

Unknown user

Noroviruses are often involved.

Caliciviridae_virion.jpg

Ah, an old friend, there's nothing like the sudden athletic vomiting a norovirus brings

Ah, an old friend, there's nothing like the sudden athletic vomiting a norovirus brings

I get them about once every three years. I never feel more ill than when I have one.

Rudolf's Mate

Battery indicator on my iPhone has changed to yellow! Didn't bother me at first however it's starting to grind on me!

Battery indicator on my iPhone has changed to yellow! Didn't bother me at first however it's starting to grind on me!

Are you on 'low battery mode' ?

That's the only time mine is yellow

Rudolf's Mate

Are you on 'low battery mode' ?

That's the only time mine is yellow

It must have put it on itself when I updated the iOS the other day [emoji85]

Just back from the vets, Labrador hips and elbow x-ray + BVA fee for marking the x-rays ?475.55, should've got another springer!!!

chester copperpot

Getting home from yer 7 mile run with the Mrs feeling magic to then find out neither has picked up their house keys.

Phoning a locksmith who uses a piece of plastic and gets the yale lock opened in less than 5 seconds, to then be charged 102 quid plus VAT! Sake

Getting home from yer 7 mile run with the Mrs feeling magic to then find out neither has picked up their house keys.

Phoning a locksmith who uses a piece of plastic and gets the yale lock opened in less than 5 seconds, to then be charged 102 quid plus VAT! Sake

Sounds steep. Someone I knew was charged ?55 (including VAT), for exactly the same one Sunday morning last year.

chester copperpot

Sounds steep. Someone I knew was charged ?55 (including VAT), for exactly the same one Sunday morning last year.

Tbh he saved me caving my door in and not having to replace locks so wasn't too bad and he did state that price over the phone so couldn't complain too much about it.

Was still gutted tho as it was literally a 5 second job!

Harry Potter

Be a better day today pal.

chester copperpot

Be a better day today pal.

Working the day after 6 weeks holiday over the summer.

I seriously doubt that :lol:

It's only a couple of hours in my head office mind so no too taxing.