The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

I think you're trying to tell us that you witnessed a guy wearing crocs.

Really?

A guy. Like a male.

Croc wearing!!!

Pull the other one.

No way.

It's true.

I could never imagine such a thing.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's true.

I could never imagine such a thing.

It's either :lies:

Or Croc boy is a tube.

Harry Potter

feeling bad wi depression and phonening in sick, fills me wi seeth.

will get there though, should be a line for folk wi problems

People who keep phoning your mobile because you are a couple of minutes late picking them up in the car.

After one unanswered ****** phone call you'd think they'd suss you're driving and on your way.

People in the office who let the phone ring and ring when the other person isn't picking up.

You'd think that after 3 rings or so, you'd suss out that they're not at their desk and just hang up...

I P Knightley

Crocs? On a guy?

I seen that once too. 

Didn't take a picture, though, so I'm starting to wonder if it was just my imagination.

Crocs? On a guy?

I seen that once too. 

Didn't take a picture, though, so I'm starting to wonder if it was just my imagination.

It must be the same guy that Ian saw.

Surely there can't be two fo them?

A guy wearing crocs. :facepalm:

feeling bad wi depression and phonening in sick, fills me wi seeth.

will get there though, should be a line for folk wi problems

You've got a job & a phone, lucky bustard! chin up bud, not long now before normal service is resumed against the cabbage.

You've got a job & a phone, lucky bustard! chin up bud, not long now before normal service is resumed against the cabbage.

If only depression was this simple.

"I prescribe you a new iPhone and repeated viewings of the 2012 cup final. Next."

******* sick of hearing about "cladding".

I'm sure you have the sympathy of the friends and families of the 79 folk who were burnt alive in their homes.

I'm sure you have the sympathy of the friends and families of the 79 folk who were burnt alive in their homes.

:vrface:

Obviously I have sympathy for them, it's the constant following stories about every high rise this side if the hemisphere I can't be arsed with.

:vrface:

Obviously I have sympathy for them, it's the constant following stories about every high rise this side if the hemisphere I can't be arsed with.

Quite an important issue, no? Lots of people died in avoidable circumstances and every single tower block they have tested so far is at risk of the same thing happening. Worthy of the news time I'd say.

Quite an important issue, no? Lots of people died in avoidable circumstances and every single tower block they have tested so far is at risk of the same thing happening. Worthy of the news time I'd say.

Peter likes to (if you'll pardon the pun) add fuel to the fire on any thread.

Worthy of news coverage? Yes. Deserving of the round the clock coverage it seems to be getting? No.

Peter likes to (if you'll pardon the pun) add fuel to the fire on any thread.

If you say so, if you say so.

How's the weekly dull-fest slash radio "competition" thread festering for this week?

If you say so, if you say so.

How's the weekly dull-fest slash radio "competition" thread festering for this week?

Won't know until Thursday morning Pete.

Probably be more fun than moaning about everything including poor quality cladding that killed many innocent folk though.

See when your 21st birthday party comes around (few years yet I know), can I come along?

Won't know until Thursday morning Pete.

Probably be more fun than moaning about everything including poor quality cladding that killed many innocent folk though.

See when your 21st birthday party comes around (few years yet I know), can I come along?

Think you'll find I'm "moaning" about the constant news coverage and not the cladding itself (my sympathies towards the incident itself are of course agiven).

That said, imagine complaining that someone else is "moaning" on a SEETHE thread though :rofl: . Good one.

It's like that time you kept posting in the "Shan Chat" thread, irony and perpetual motion.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Think you'll find I'm "moaning" about the constant news coverage and not the cladding itself (my sympathies towards the incident itself are of course agiven).

That said, imagine complaining that someone else is "moaning" on a SEETHE thread though :rofl: . Good one.

Another edit on a Petey thread.

Just type it right in the first place.

A tad petty. But...

Isma not being on FIFA 17

I know he is in the 'live squad' setting, but when that's turned off and it's just the players they had in game on the database he isn't on it.

Can't have my Hearts team totally up to date (so canny unleash the Isma Lafferty combo yet)

*i like to play as 'realistic' or up to date as possible, so have the online teams turned off and doing transfers as they are live for the spfl teams and Isma (and currie) are 2 i an missing for the Hearts squad

• 2 weeks later...
The Internet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40496532

Classic social media outcry over **** all.

Utterly unfounded claims of racism? Check

Continuing to claim racism even when it's pointed out that it's clearly not? Check.

Finally resorting to proper shan 'jokes' to go along with an equally shan hashtag? Check.

****ing idiots.

Ordering something online, having it in ur basket and then when you go to process payment, it tells you your basket is empty and the size you want sold out

Sakes

peter_hmfc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40496532

Classic social media outcry over **** all.

Utterly unfounded claims of racism? Check

Continuing to claim racism even when it's pointed out that it's clearly not? Check.

Finally resorting to proper shan 'jokes' to go along with an equally shan hashtag? Check.

******* idiots.

That's not even the tip of the iceberg :lol: , it's an absolute scramble to be offended online these days.

Milk is racist and air conditioning is sexist.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

So many people are so desperate to be offended these days.

Itv2

Watching 2 and a half men and it's slowly worked through the series now half way through 10 (thanks google) and now they've just skipped back to series 3/4

So have had 2 weeks of Ashton kutcher episodes now but now back to the Charlie sheen ones

luckyBatistuta

Just had a tyre blowout at 70mph on the A1

:seethe:

Only bought that tyre last Sunday

At least everyone in the taxi is still alive and well though.

Just had a tyre blowout at 70mph on the A1

Only bought that tyre last Sunday

At least everyone in the taxi is still alive and well though.

you think thats bad. i bought a new car (30 miles on the clock). i got a drivetrain fault come up on it so took it back to dealer. they said it was a sensor fault so they changed it then 1 mile down the road approaching a roundabout the car started to violently shake and i couldn't get it to move. if that had happened to me at 70 i would not be here to regale this story

chester copperpot

Itv2

Watching 2 and a half men and it's slowly worked through the series now half way through 10 (thanks google) and now they've just skipped back to series 3/4

So have had 2 weeks of Ashton kutcher episodes now but now back to the Charlie sheen ones

You need to buy a box mate. I watched all of the two and a half men episodes with Kutcher within about 3 days.

I quite enjoyed them too after he lost the beard. The beard actually had nothing to do with the quality however, thought the series where he had the beard was pants.

Hugh Dennis, was pretty tedious on Mock The Week but absolutely bored the arse of those who watched series 4 of Taskmaster.

Boring boring prick.

Drove around for 3 days with a nail in a tyre.  Decided to pull it out,  with fingers crossed, and the tyre went straight down. Too close to the edge to be repaired, so that'll be the second ?100 new tyre in 3 months.

Harry Potter

Empty the forecourt bin at 8-15 for someone to fill it up with 10, yes 10 empty fish and chip boxes,  at 9am.

Seethin.

Harry Potter

Drove around for 3 days with a nail in a tyre.  Decided to pull it out,  with fingers crossed, and the tyre went straight down. Too close to the edge to be repaired, so that'll be the second ?100 new tyre in 3 months.

Schoolboy error, never pull it out.

Car Salesman(Or Woman.)

Why do they have to be such blatant bullshit merchants.

Even when you know what's coming, you still can't quite believe the old tricks they still try.

Car shopping is an utter pain in the vajayjay.

Examples (just out of interest)?

Petrol lawnmowers.

Great things but utter ***** when they don't want to start!

And see when you hear that ominous putt...putt...putt :raging:

chester copperpot

Car Salesman(Or Woman.)

Why do they have to be such blatant bullshit merchants.

Even when you know what's coming, you still can't quite believe the old tricks they still try.

Car shopping is an utter pain in the vajayjay.

I have a mate who works for Arnold Clark who is as straight up as they come.

For the record I hate car salesmen but get all my cars from him as he doesn't try sell you shit you don't need and always gives you the bottom price available (if u mention me ;) )

Ha! My family's half Maltese. I have two driving styles: Maltese and Rest of the World.

When in Malta, it's phone in one hand, mirrors optional and drive in the shade, left or right. Especially good fun driving in and around Sliema, Birkikara, Zabbar and Paola in a people carrier. It's how they do it. 

Nothing beats Tunisia though. Saw a guy writing a cheque while driving 70mph+ on the main highway into Tunis once. 

how about this, someone watching the football on their phone while driving

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-40563529/dashcam-footage-captures-distracted-driver

I missed my airport bus in Turkey once and made the mistake of telling a taxi driver I had to get to the airport as quickly as possible. Followed by 30 minutes of sheer terror in a torrential downpour.