Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter

People who spit chewing gum on the floor of your taxi. WTF is wrong with some folks, disgusting.

IMG_3338.gif

And it's about the 100th time....#####!!!

The public are a strange lot, broken vodka bottle on my garage forecourt 2 weeks ago, bins everywhere for rubbish, the

morn i will go in, chip wrappers, sandwich boxes all over the floor, 

The fact that the Terrace turns into a toxic melting point of rage and seethe after a loss. No post is safe and some zoomer will have a pop at you because he's more angry than you.

No one likes it when Hearts lose, but how quickly we all turn on each other is seethe inducing.

The fact that the Terrace turns into a toxic melting point of rage and seethe after a loss. No post is safe and some zoomer will have a pop at you because he's more angry than you.

No one likes it when Hearts lose, but how quickly we all turn on each other is seethe inducing.

Aye.......but Peterhead.......Peter ****ing Head :facepalm::sob:

Aye.......but Peterhead.......Peter ******* Head :facepalm::sob:

I think we need a spin-off, "The Sob Thread" for things like this :lol:

:sob: it's not funny though.

Losing to Peterhead is outrageous but the above is still true. I made a mistake in the official match thread about how Dunfermline were on 9points, forgetting the unique rules that as they won on penalties vs East Fife they got TWO points, not 3. Various places have Dunfermline on 9points, and various posters jumped on it. "JyTees" in particular had a tantrum.

Also, Roisin Conaty is about as funny as anthrax.

Just lost 5-2 to St Johnstone in the League cup on FM17, i'm far too seething about it.

Every shot they had went in and my defence turned into ****ing jelly whenever they went forward :seething:

Just lost 5-2 to St Johnstone in the League cup on FM17, i'm far too seething about it.

Every shot they had went in and my defence turned into ******* jelly whenever they went forward :seething:

Are you Cathro in disguise?

The arsehole at the back of my bus just now with the most pathetic cough in the world. Two half arsed cough noises every 30 seconds and then never actually making it to a proper throats clearer.

I P Knightley

i sit in the inside lane at 70 and pass them and it's funny to see how many immediately move in.

It's sad to see how FEW of the fokkers move in.

You try the Red Arrows style flypast - going from the inside lane round the back of them (full beam) and cut back across the front of them and what do you get? Flashed headlights and the odd shaken fist. Feckin' pathetic losers.

Anyway - my real seethe of the day is probably a London-centric one but look out, people, should they ever install automatic ticket barriers at a station near you with Oystercard style readers.

See when the gate doesn't open and the screen says "Seek Assistance"?

It's telling you there's something wrong with your card and you ought to go and see the man or woman who's standing just over there.

It DOES NOT mean, "try again, then turn your card the other way round and try that and then try wiping your card around on the wee yellow pad as if you're scouring it clean while the queue builds up behind you."

It means, "get the fokk out of other people's way (other people whose cards are charged up and working) and go and see the chap or chapess over there. They're usually very friendly and helpful. But just get the effin eff out of my effin way, you lame-brained dolt!"

The truth is that nine times out of ten, you just have to take a step back from the gate, put your card on the reader and then it works but these effing morons are too effing stupid to understand that so they can just eff right off and go and see the man. Over there.

Unknown user

Yeah this, it's rapidly putting me off jkb altogether tbh. Everything seems to turn into a competition to be the most lash outingly, most unreasonably angry, most P of all the HM.

I mean, I get it, but blegh

Yeah this, it's rapidly putting me off jkb altogether tbh. Everything seems to turn into a competition to be the most lash outingly, most unreasonably angry, most P of all the HM.

Did it always used to be this bad? It might just be maroon tinted glasses here but I don't remember it being that bad, even a few years ago.

It's got to a point now where I check JKB after a loss just to see who can throw the teddies out of the cot in the most elaborate and mind-blowing way.

Don't get me wrong, the forum is a great place, and when we do things as a community, especially Charity things, it's fantastic. But **** me, it can be disheartening sometimes...

luckyBatistuta

It's good sometimes, but I find myself more and more just staying on The Shed because of all the experts on football management, who aren't prepared to see anybody else's point of view and if someone disagrees with them, they're automatically a hibs fan.

Stuart Lyon

LB - I agree. It amazes me how so many of our fans claim to be so tactically astute but yet they don't appear to have any jobs in football. On a wider scale social media has as many faults as it has benefits. Maybe JKB should insist members should contribute under their real name.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I heard on the traffic report this morning that the temporary lights at Meadowbank are stuck on red with tailbacks reported. How in this day and age can we still be using lights that stick on red. 

Also these things often take so long to change you start to think they might have failed and start to move forward and then get gestured at by someone coming the other way. 

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

heartsfc_fan

I heard on the traffic report this morning that the temporary lights at Meadowbank are stuck on red with tailbacks reported. How in this day and age can we still be using lights that stick on red.

Also these things often take so long to change you start to think they might have failed and start to move forward and then get gestured at by someone coming the other way.

Drove past there at 9:20 and it was fine. Must've been sorted.

luckyBatistuta

Edited by luckyBatistuta

All roads lead to Gorgie

Drove past there at 9:20 and it was fine. Must've been sorted.

It was on the radio about 8 this morning. These things always seem to fail when there is no one on site. They also set the timers on them for day time and the time they take to change is too long for night conditions. 

Another gripe is when traffic reports say there is a holdup somewhere and you divert and later find the cause was some hours before and things have been back to order for some time. 

My work forgetting to send me paperwork relating to a work trip to the states next year that I need to apply for a work visa for. And then pretending they hadn't despite the original email I wasn't sent being dated the 7th of July.

In the meantime my passport has expired and it's a 3 week turnaround unless I go for the 1 day service at a passport office. And I got the email just now which is a day off so I could have gone to the passport office. My next day off is the 11th of August and they want my passport details and photocopies of precious American work visas tomorrow.

****ing idiots.

Harry Potter

My work forgetting to send me paperwork relating to a work trip to the states next year that I need to apply for a work visa for. And then pretending they hadn't despite the original email I wasn't sent being dated the 7th of July.

In the meantime my passport has expired and it's a 3 week turnaround unless I go for the 1 day service at a passport office. And I got the email just now which is a day off so I could have gone to the passport office. My next day off is the 11th of August and they want my passport details and photocopies of precious American work visas tomorrow.

******* idiots.

Your next day off is the 11th of August , i would be seethin at that, hope you get your passport sorted.

******* idiots.

What sort of work do you do, out of interest?

Immigration Officer / Passport Control :whistling:

Did it always used to be this bad? It might just be maroon tinted glasses here but I don't remember it being that bad, even a few years ago.

It's got to a point now where I check JKB after a loss just to see who can throw the teddies out of the cot in the most elaborate and mind-blowing way.

Don't get me wrong, the forum is a great place, and when we do things as a community, especially Charity things, it's fantastic. But **** me, it can be disheartening sometimes...

Also, a fair few posters reek of Hobo, especially when it's have a go at Hearts time, while they are never to be seen on threads poking fun at Hibs.

Personally, I tend to avoid attempting to debate with the posters who just seem to be looking to start an argument for the sake of it, as it's a complete waste of time and energy.  No amount of logical reasoning is going to change their opinion, and I really don't want to descend to their level and start a petty feud, which is probably what they want anyway.

The vast majority of posters are perfectly reasonable, and can handle a difference of opinion in an objective manner without falling out over it.

Also, a fair few posters reek of Hobo, especially when it's have a go at Hearts time, while they are never to be seen on threads poking fun at Hibs.

Personally, I tend to avoid attempting to debate with the posters who just seem to be looking to start an argument for the sake of it, as it's a complete waste of time and energy.  No amount of logical reasoning is going to change their opinion, and I really don't want to descend to their level and start a petty feud, which is probably what they want anyway.

The vast majority of posters are perfectly reasonable, and can handle a difference of opinion in an objective manner without falling out over it.

**** sake, a rational post.

That'll never catch on.

Head of lighting and sound in a theatre. This explaining the lack of time off just now.

Are you Cathro in disguise?

Of course he's not..........the real Cathro is far to busy to post on here................he'll be playing Angry Birds.

Konrad von Carstein

The fact that Judge Dredd is a magnificent source story, with a great back history and is probably as popular as the Marvel / DC shite that we are subjected to and yet we have had 2 utterly crap movies to show for it.

Grrrrrrrr.

I was queued at the stornoway ferry terminal early, before most other cars, but due to my car being loaded onto the mezzanine deck, I'll be 1 of the last cars off, with virtually no overtaking opportunities between ullapool and Inverness.

There should be more thought into the loading of cars. Small engined cars driven by older people should be the last cars off, and bmw drivers should be the first off. Think of all the cars I'll have to tailgate for the next 50 miles now.

Even worse, any lorries and coaches are always the first off.

Harry Potter

I was queued at the stornoway ferry terminal early, before most other cars, but due to my car being loaded onto the mezzanine deck, I'll be 1 of the last cars off, with virtually no overtaking opportunities between ullapool and Inverness.

There should be more thought into the loading of cars. Small engined cars driven by older people should be the last cars off, and bmw drivers should be the first off. Think of all the cars I'll have to tailgate for the next 50 miles now.

Time to take in the lovely scenary  :pleased:  :pleased:.

Be brave my man, plenty decent straights between the damn and Garve, then from Contin to the roundabout.

I wish you well.

:gok:

Loads of overtaking available!

Or get a ferrari...

:gok:

Loads of overtaking available!

Or get a ferrari...

Stuck behind that many slow people, usually people too old to drive, you overtake 5 cars but are still stuck behind another pile. And with my lick, there are usually lorries or tourists coming the other way.

Be brave my man, plenty decent straights between the damn and Garve, then from Contin to the roundabout.

I wish you well.

I usually take a slight detour in ullapool and can get passed a good few of the cars. And i always get to wave to the ullapool tynecastle.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Time to take in the lovely scenary  :pleased:  :pleased:.

And don't forget you can open the windows and let the midges ride all the way to Inverness.  :sunny: 

Harry Potter

Stuck behind that many slow people, usually people too old to drive, you overtake 5 cars but are still stuck behind another pile. And with my lick, there are usually lorries or tourists coming the other way.

You overtake 5 cars in one go, cool, i can only manage 2 in one go mind you im in my 50s.

Auld duffer me.

BMW drivers thinking they've got more right to the road than everyone else!

Of course we do.

Just think there should be more common sense when loading the boat, get the small slow cars off last, then lorries and buses. Obviously BMWs off first.

Of course we do.

Just think there should be more common sense when loading the boat, get the small slow cars off last, then lorries and buses. Obviously BMWs off first.

Mibbes take your car on last if you want off first? You can drive up really close to the car behind on your way on and it'll make you feel boss.

Mibbes take your car on last if you want off first? You can drive up really close to the car behind on your way on and it'll make you feel boss.

I've tried turning up early and late, always end up one of the last off. Sure I must have been a calmac skipper in a previous life and was called uncle Albert.

Captain Sausage

Just got the baby boy home last week so sleep is fairly thin on the ground. This morning the toilet packed in and it's a Saniflow type (separate seethe) so waiting for insurance to phone back tomorrow to see whether I'm covered for tearing the ****ing wall down to get in to the unit.

?200 minimum in excesses, assuming I'm covered. Best part of ?500 if not, just for access to this toilet.

Harry Potter

Just got the baby boy home last week so sleep is fairly thin on the ground. This morning the toilet packed in and it's a Saniflow type (separate seethe) so waiting for insurance to phone back tomorrow to see whether I'm covered for tearing the ******* wall down to get in to the unit.

?200 minimum in excesses, assuming I'm covered. Best part of ?500 if not, just for access to this toilet.

Aww mate feel your pain, 200 excess is there to stop u claiming, mups.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Cleaning and tidying up for other people.

I share a flat, and my boyfriend stays a lot but neither my flat mate nor my boyfriend are that proactive in keeping the place **** and span. I try not to get uptight about it, but on a day like today, post League Cup horror, I just know that tonight when I go home the trail of mess they leave behind is going to push me over the edge.

I'm absolutely seething right now thinking about it in fact

Unknown user

Cleaning and tidying up for other people.

I share a flat, and my boyfriend stays a lot but neither my flat mate nor my boyfriend are that proactive in keeping the place **** and span. I try not to get uptight about it, but on a day like today, post League Cup horror, I just know that tonight when I go home the trail of mess they leave behind is going to push me over the edge.

I'm absolutely seething right now thinking about it in fact

Get them telt, and I mean telt!

These things don't fix themselves and they'll know deep down they're not pulling their weight.