The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Car Salesman(Or Woman.)

Why do they have to be such blatant bullshit merchants.

Even when you know what's coming, you still can't quite believe the old tricks they still try.

Car shopping is an utter pain in the vajayjay.

Can't be bothered with them at all and they're not even a necessary evil anymore. I leased my current car through the internet and I've bought my next one through a broker(again, mostly done through the internet). Doing my best to not go near a snakey salesmen again.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3fingersreid

Watching a manky ******* on the back seat lower deck of a bus in princes st blowing his nose into a paper tissue then putting it out onto the road through the open window hopper . Not once but 3****ing times , oxygen waster !!!!

Watching a manky ******* on the back seat lower deck of a bus in princes st blowing his nose into a paper tissue then putting it out onto the road through the open window hopper . Not once but 3******* times , oxygen waster !!!!

They usually just wipe it on their Hibs top too.

At least this specimen had paper hankies.

3fingersreid

They usually just wipe it on their Hibs top too.

At least this specimen had paper hankies.

Never thought of it that way :)

Rudolf's Mate

Had a courtesy car as mine was in getting its MOT. The garage is about 40 mins away however in rush hour you could double that easily. They called at 5:15 saying the car was ready however they close at 6pm. When I said I'd need to pick it up/drop the other off in the morning they abruptly said it had to be there for 8am as it was booked out!

Needless to say it didn't get there for 8am!

Oh and the silly cow leaving the slip road onto the motorway doing 25mph!

andyscott82

All the shite you have to sit through at the cinema before the start of a film!

Now, I understand the need for advertising, and to be honest I actually like to watch the trailers - but I'm 35 and can sit through it all no problem.

The issue I have with it is we took our 4 year old son to see Cars 3 today, and had to sit through fully 30 minutes of utter pish before the movie actually started! I think it's completely unreasonable to have so much crap before the start of a film so clearly aimed at younger kids. We made sure we weren't there early and even 10 minutes would've been acceptable, but the boy was getting fidgety, as were a lot of the other kids in there too. He's pretty well behaved and he sat through it all but I could tell he was starting to get bored before the film had even started, even though he'd been excited about it coming out for months!

Anyway, rant over, but really annoyed me at the time.

Now, I understand the need for advertising, and to be honest I actually like to watch the trailers - but I'm 35 and can sit through it all no problem.

The issue I have with it is we took our 4 year old son to see Cars 3 today, and had to sit through fully 30 minutes of utter pish before the movie actually started! I think it's completely unreasonable to have so much crap before the start of a film so clearly aimed at younger kids. We made sure we weren't there early and even 10 minutes would've been acceptable, but the boy was getting fidgety, as were a lot of the other kids in there too. He's pretty well behaved and he sat through it all but I could tell he was starting to get bored before the film had even started, even though he'd been excited about it coming out for months!

Best to pre-book your tickets and turn up 10 minutes after the stated time. 

I drove back from Manchester today, what's with middle lane drivers? There's nothing in the inside lane yet they're sat in the middle lane doing 60. FTF!

I drove back from Manchester today, what's with middle lane drivers? There's nothing in the inside lane yet they're sat in the middle lane doing 60. FTF!

I know it's bad, wrong, and not clever, but I'm a massive fan of flashing the headlights at arseholes like this.

andyscott82

Best to pre-book your tickets and turn up 10 minutes after the stated time.

Oh we did pre book the tickets, and we've been to a couple of the special 'kid friendly' showings before, so expected about 10 mins of stuff to sit through before the film started. The thing is, with no way of knowing the exact start time of the film we couldn't risk missing the start as he's been looking forward to it for ages!

Like I said, it's become the norm for adult films and I grudgingly accept that, but for a kids film it's a completely ridiculous length of time to expect them to wait. And because the film only came out yesterday there wasn't the option of a 'kid friendly' showing yet unfortunately.

Luckily he loved the film and it had him hooked from the start, but a few of the other parents didn't seem as lucky as we did!

Oh we did pre book the tickets, and we've been to a couple of the special 'kid friendly' showings before, so expected about 10 mins of stuff to sit through before the film started. The thing is, with no way of knowing the exact start time of the film we couldn't risk missing the start as he's been looking forward to it for ages!

Like I said, it's become the norm for adult films and I grudgingly accept that, but for a kids film it's a completely ridiculous length of time to expect them to wait. And because the film only came out yesterday there wasn't the option of a 'kid friendly' showing yet unfortunately.

Luckily he loved the film and it had him hooked from the start, but a few of the other parents didn't seem as lucky as we did!

that is a very good point, fair enough if it is an adult film having lots of trailers/adverts, but for kids films a maximum time of trailers should be defined

We always go about 15-20 mins late to films with the kids.

It's out of order how much time they tack on before kids films.

William H. Bonney

I went to the cinema recently and there was a sign in the foyer that read ' due to technical difficulties we are unable to show adverts and trailers'.

I was very happy.

There shouldn't be any adverts at all in my opinion. Just 10 minutes of trailers.

I know it's bad, wrong, and not clever, but I'm a massive fan of flashing the headlights at arseholes like this.

I would like to under take them but worry that they'd crash into me if I did.

i drive fast up behind them, pull to the outside lane, then cut close to them across all three lanes to the inside ones

Konrad von Carstein

Arses that wear flip flops while walking through the sunbeds on the beach....fecking sand clouds everywhere...dicks!

Arses that post thinly veiled "I'm on holiday and you're an arsehole" posts on Kickback :whistling:

:sob:

Konrad von Carstein

Arses that post thinly veiled "I'm on holiday and you're an arsehole" posts on Kickback :whistling:

:sob:

Sorry

:)

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Harry Potter

Aye mate probably the type that dont check mirrors or indicate at roundabouts, Edinburgh is full o them as well.

Seethin thinking about it, 

Harry Potter

I went to the cinema recently and there was a sign in the foyer that read ' due to technical difficulties we are unable to show adverts and trailers'.

I was very happy.

There shouldn't be any adverts at all in my opinion. Just 10 minutes of trailers.

Wish my tv could do this, adverts get on ma top seeth list.

Konrad von Carstein

Too right.

Next time, point and laugh at the 3rd degree burns on their feet from the scorching sand, KvC.

We know you won't let the side down. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Good point, but still, sand clouds and that.....

All roads lead to Gorgie

People who think they still need to press the bell on a bus when it has already been pressed and the bus stopping light is showing. I am not a driver but it must drive them mad. One day I heard it being pressed five times as we approached a stop, numpties!

jambosean75

i sit in the inside lane at 70 and pass them and it's funny to see how many immediately move in.

Konrad von Carstein

Sounds like it might be a case of a well oiled, muscled foreign stud was walking along, and seen a pasty white Jock and his missus.

Decided to kick sand in said pasty Jock's face & slyly wink to the good lady. Who, in turn smiles, and stifles a snigger at her man trying to dust off the sand that's now stuck to him and his factor 50 body.

This results seething resentment, and only until home and showered, and after 6 or 7 drinks, decides to post on social media at his rage, hoping for a sympathetic community of arseholes to agree that it was poor form.

This sound familiar to you...?

:jj:

No

:lol:

[ModEdit]sake having to edit a 2 word post

:(

Edited by JKBMod 9

Harry Potter

People who think they still need to press the bell on a bus when it has already been pressed and the bus stopping light is showing. I am not a driver but it must drive them mad. One day I heard it being pressed five times as we approached a stop, numpties!

Seethin when you push the bell then the bus goes past your stop.

Harry Potter

Waking up on a Monday morning thinking it's still the weekend

:muggy:

Was working saturday kept thinking it was sunday.

The mess that some ***** leave at their arses on the beach.

Cretins!

People who leave litter, drop litter are areseholes.

I live right on the edge of a town, within minutes I'm in woodlands and there's country B roads. The littering and fly tipping on said B road is ridiculous and they need to go out of their way to drive there in the first place.

Fitzroy Pointon

Sky Sports new football channel showing classic Scottish Football games all day. Including Rangers v Celtic, Celtic v Rangers, Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic. A whole day to choose games for and all they can include is that scum.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Internet

Sky Sports new football channel showing classic Scottish Football games all day. Including Rangers v Celtic, Celtic v Rangers, Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic. A whole day to choose games for and all they can include is that scum.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SPFL GREATEST: Rangers 1-0 Celtic :lol:

Tbf they have one Hearts v Hibs game from 1998 showing at half 8.

Taking the wee man to Blackpool for the weekend. Coach isn't out of Edinburgh and someone down the back calls out 'Are we there yet?', causing his travel companions to start pissing themselves laughing at this "joke" that they obviously think has just been cracked for the first time ever.

Knobs!

I can see myself getting off and walking.

Could have been mentioned but I am seething about this.

Some dog walker is bagging his dogs crap (right thing to do) then rather than taking his bags home with him he's dumping them in the bushes on the lane where he walks his dogs! I am 99% sure i know whose doing it as he walks past my house with bags of dog shit then miraculously half an hour later when he's on his way home he has no bags?

Harry Potter

Coming back from work and your wife tell you she has fixed the leaking pipe for it to explode everywhere 20 minutes later, seethin.

Barred from all tools now.

Harry Potter

Taking the wee man to Blackpool for the weekend. Coach isn't out of Edinburgh and someone down the back calls out 'Are we there yet?', causing his travel companions to start pissing themselves laughing at this "joke" that they obviously think has just been cracked for the first time ever.

Knobs!

Ha Ha, hope u have a good holiday.

luckyBatistuta

Knobs!

Ignore the knobs Ian, have a good one with your lad :thumb:

luckyBatistuta

People who spit chewing gum on the floor of your taxi. WTF is wrong with some folks, disgusting.

IMG_3338.gif

And it's about the 100th time....#####!!!

Knobs!

Just pretend they don't exist Ian and have a great weekend.

These sort of folk are just arseholes.