The all new "seethe" thread

cosanostra

Because my son was driving the buggy ******* miles ahead and I started taking my PW and putter out the bag to save me having to walk [emoji85]

Anyway it was handed in.

A mate done the same thing at Las Colinas in Spain, got it back a year later. Good guy's at Troon golf.

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Harry Potter

• iantjambo

• IronJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudolf's Mate

A mate done the same thing at Las Colinas in Spain, got it back a year later. Good guy's at Troon golf.

Haha [emoji1303]

Although I got reprimanded for letting my lad drive the buggy.

The fact that The Terrace is pretty much unreadable nowadays. Too many arseholes foaming with over inflated self importance, wind up merchants, and posters who have thousands of post that clearly aren't Hearts fans.

It's pathetic really

luckyBatistuta

The fact that The Terrace is pretty much unreadable nowadays. Too many arseholes foaming with over inflated self importance, wind up merchants, and posters who have thousands of post that clearly aren't Hearts fans.

It's pathetic really

Yup, used to be mainly on The Terrace, but as soon as you try and give a reasonable opinion on anything nowadays, you get torn in to by a Fantasy Football Manager know it all. It has definitely been overrun by the parasites too.

People on trains/buses/planes who think it's actually acceptable to play their shite music so loud that everyone on said mode of transport can hear it. The only upside is they're deafening themselves by doing it.

People on trains/buses/planes who think it's actually acceptable to play their shite music so loud that everyone on said mode of transport can hear it. The only upside is they're deafening themselves by doing it.

Scumbags, it's always shitey Chipmunkz or trance music as well, never a good bit of Depeche Mode or Bryan Adams.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The South St David Street and S Saint Andrew Street junctions are an absolute nightmare at the moment. It was a shambles yesterday with trams, buses, plus cars and taxis coming on and off the Waverley Bridge all at a standstill for ages. 

The delights of online shopping. I ordered a pair of insoles from Amazon on Sunday. They arrived on Monday and I put them in my shoes. When I took my shoes off that night, the top layer of both insoles was peeling off. (I didn't realise my feet were that toxic)  I arranged to return them to a Collect+ store.

Tuesday, ordered a different pair of insoles, which arrived today. Wrong size of insoles in the packaging. Went to arrange the return and find that these insoles can't be returned at a Collect+ store. Now I've got two packages that have to be returned at two different locations...and still have no bloody insoles.

:seething:  :seethe:   :seething:

All roads lead to Gorgie

The delights of online shopping. I ordered a pair of insoles from Amazon on Sunday. They arrived on Monday and I put them in my shoes. When I took my shoes off that night, the top layer of both insoles was peeling off. (I didn't realise my feet were that toxic)  I arranged to return them to a Collect+ store.

Tuesday, ordered a different pair of insoles, which arrived today. Wrong size of insoles in the packaging. Went to arrange the return and find that these insoles can't be returned at a Collect+ store. Now I've got two packages that have to be returned at two different locations...and still have no bloody insoles.

:seething:  :seethe:   :seething:

Insoles can be a seethe in themselves. Too thick and they make your shoes too tight, too thin and they slide about and crease up.

3fingersreid

The ****ing arseholes on bikes who seem to think they own the canal path , ringing the bell as you're level with me and the dog is too ****ing late and try slowing down , i swear to god one of them is going in the water shortly ,

3fingersreid

Mentioned this on here before. Total wanks.

It seems to be worse on the canal path than anywhere else , put a 3 by 3 concrete strip across the path every so many yards to slow the wankers down

I do appreciate the decent cyclists tho

Edited by 3fingersreid

Scumbags, it's always shitey Chipmunkz or trance music as well, never a good bit of Depeche Mode or Bryan Adams.

Was on a train to Glasgow yesterday and it did actually sound like trance music or the like.

waiting in a Q  at the self check out - folk scanning then paying   then start packing  rather than scanning then straight in the bag.

Салатные палочки

Insoles can be a seethe in themselves. Too thick and they make your shoes too tight, too thin and they slide about and crease up.

The Scholl ones are pretty decent to be fair.  

waiting in a Q  at the self check out - folk scanning then paying   then start packing  rather than scanning then straight in the bag.

That's because the machines get into a panic if you put a bag on them and you have to wait for a spotty teenager to reset it for you.

That's because the machines get into a panic if you put a bag on them and you have to wait for a spotty teenager to reset it for you.

Don't know about spotty teenagers but the winner of the Ricky Butcher lookalike competition does it at Tesco at Holy Corner.

Putting the bag on the checkout opens a whole can of worms and usually results in the machine getting confused. So I just pile my stuff up and pack it at the end.

As I am the one doing the work, I do it how I like.

waiting in a Q at the self check out - folk scanning then paying then start packing rather than scanning then straight in the bag.

The machines have a fit when I put my rucksack in the bagging area so it means I need to handle them stuff twice. Apparently you can only use your own bag if it doesn't weigh anything.

chester copperpot

My son phoning me.

I call him every night etc but as soon as I get an incoming from him he is always after either money or a lift somewhere.

Starting to get on my tits as he never phones now for the sake of it.

Wife/boss/mate phones yer mobile but you just miss it.

You return the call right away but there's no answer. :seething:

Maybe they're all trying to find out where you are (or aren't ) at the same time so they can get up to some shenanigans without you knowing.

:)

My son phoning me.

I call him every night etc but as soon as I get an incoming from him he is always after either money or a lift somewhere.

Starting to get on my tits as he never phones now for the sake of it.

If you already call him everyday he can't really have any other reason to call you.

He doesn't answer his phone every night tho!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't think I could be hooped talking to my dad every night either to be honest. Once a fortnight is more than ample.

chester copperpot

Don't think I could be hooped talking to my dad every night either to be honest. Once a fortnight is more than ample.

Haha. You must be very close. I

Haha. You must be very close. I

I've got my own family and I'm pushing 40. I also work shifts (on my way home just now). Next week my alarm will be going off at 2am nearly everyday. I'll be lucky to have my tea before 21:00 and to get 3 hours sleep before work so unless somebody dies he'll not be hearing from me until a week on Sunday at the earliest.

Lad going out with his burd for about 3 weeks and is now referring to her as the Mrs. Just **** off.

Too much.

heartsfc_fan

Wife/boss/mate phones yer mobile but you just miss it.

You return the call right away but there's no answer. :seething:

Your wife's your boss? Wooft....

Self-driving 45 ton lorries on our roads by 2018, what could possibly go wrong? 

Get this freight on the rail network.

Maybe they're all trying to find out where you are (or aren't ) at the same time so they can get up to some shenanigans without you knowing.

Self-driving 45 ton lorries on our roads by 2018, what could possibly go wrong?

Get this freight on the rail network.

Let me see. Lorries without driver error and no fatigue factors hauling freight through the country in the dead of night when you're sleeping. Sounds ideal.

But you want to try and squeeze even more on an already stressed rail infrastructure?

3fingersreid

Let me see. Lorries without driver error and no fatigue factors hauling freight through the country in the dead of night when you're sleeping. Sounds ideal.

But you want to try and squeeze even more on an already stressed rail infrastructure?

Build more rail network would be better,

What will all the people who do driving jobs do in the future ? A lorry driving might be taking home his earnings to a wife/partner and perhaps a family ,their house income suddenly stops but that's all right cause a computer is doing his job now. Countries left paying benefits and not getting any tax in return .

We'll always need manual jobs , computers should work alongside people not replace them .

Yes, get it squeezed.

Fatigue? Cant be adhering to current regulations.

Destress the infrastructure, many lines are still there, overgrown a little, but still there.

Driver error? I raise you, Satellite error, programme malfunction, technical glitches, stressed human operators of these systems, snow, ice, wind.

Transport cafe whores, all redundant.

What will all the people who do driving jobs do in the future ? A lorry driving might be taking home his earnings to a wife/partner and perhaps a family ,their house income suddenly stops but that's all right cause a computer is doing his job now. Countries left paying benefits and not getting any tax in return .

We'll always need manual jobs , computers should work alongside people not replace them .

Here, here!

They reckon most of the jobs we have just now will be gone. We need to change with it.

New rail infrastructure would be lovely. Very expensive though, have you seen the fuss made over HS2?

Yes, get it squeezed.

Fatigue? Cant be adhering to current regulations.

Destress the infrastructure, many lines are still there, overgrown a little, but still there.

Driver error? I raise you, Satellite error, programme malfunction, technical glitches, stressed human operators of these systems, snow, ice, wind.

Transport cafe whores, all redundant.

Technology is going to take over whether we like it or not. Self drive cars and lorries will increase road safety and minimise accidents to a fraction of what they are just now.

It's not as easy to reopen old lines as you think and most of what is closed isn't much good to freight anyway. It's more capacity the length of the country thats needed.

3fingersreid

Technology is going to take over whether we like it or not. Self drive cars and lorries will increase road safety and minimise accidents to a fraction of what they are just now.

It's not as easy to reopen old lines as you think and most of what is closed isn't much good to freight anyway. It's more capacity the length of the country thats needed.

Technology will take over for one reason only -profits .

Except that with no jobs for people they'll not have any money to buy the products being driven around by driverless vehicles . Ffs they've even got robots filling supermarket shelves , purely profit driven again . (Pun intended)

How good will these computers be at avoiding the deliveroo cyclist tho ??

Except that with no jobs for people they'll not have any money to buy the products being driven around by driverless vehicles . Ffs they've even got robots filling supermarket shelves , purely profit driven again . (Pun intended)

Jobs change with the needs of society.

How many web designers did you know 25 years ago? Any internet based job didn't exist then but now that industry is massive and still growing.

deesidejambo

Its OK as the Deliveroo Cyclists are on the pavements anyway.  Nobs.

3fingersreid

Jobs change with the needs of society.

How many web designers did you know 25 years ago? Any internet based job didn't exist then but now that industry is massive and still growing.

That's fair enough but what happens to ( and I hate this discription that was used the other week ) to the lower end of the skill market workers ? Just forget about them as they've not got the required knowledge ? As I said before use technology to help workers not replace them , if t worlds in a shit place just now it could get a whole lot worse if unemployment rises , I'm sure the far right will come in with solutions tho :( Edited by 3fingersreid

That's fair enough but what happens to ( and I hate this discription that was used the other week ) to the lower end of the skill market workers ? Just forget about them as they've not got the required knowledge ? As I said before use technology to help workers not replace them , if t worlds in a shit place just now it could get a whole lot worse if unemployment rises , I'm sure the far right will come in with solutions tho :(

I hear you mate and I agree to a point. The fact is that businesses will always cut costs where it makes sense where and when they can.

You're not going to turn your heating on in your house when you don't need it just to keep a gas engineer in a job are you.

We could scrap train guards and let the drivers close the doors. Seems a lot safer than a driverless hgv to me

Welcome to the discussion McNulty